Oh boy today’s just-released books are as exciting as yesterday’s (Monday Early Bird Book Releases)!!! TWO AWESOME DAYS of book releases by our absolute favorite authors, and no matter what books I had at the top of my TBR list… things have shifted. Tee hee!
In fact, I’m still reading Kristen Ashley’s latest (Bounty (Colorado Mountain Series Book 7) – released yesterday) and am loving it. At over 600 pages, it takes me a bit, but I’m halfway through and still very much in!
Ela: Deke!!!!!!!!!!!! He has a man bun so need HAWT visual….
Lanie: I’m half way through Bounty and loving it (then again, it’s Kristen Ashley so that’s not a surprise). One thing I will say though, I wish she spelled Jussy “Jussie” instead. Because sometimes my mind makes a Freudian slip and read Jussy as another word and that’s just…Well, let’s just say it provides a couple of double takes and giggles.
BLURB-JOLTS!!! ➜ But there are some below that have of course, made me giddy with anticipation. Like: Dirty by Kylie Scott (she finds out, on her wedding day, that her fiancé is “with” his best man, and she ends up at a bar… and there’s a bartender… 😉 ), Lust Is the Thorn (he is studying to be a priest, but his best friend’s sister needs help), Maestra (psych-thriller, and she LOSES it, when she loses her job…), Over the Line (I love Lisa Desrocher and this is her Mafia series… and OMG what a forbidden love-triangle this one weaves), Never Sweeter (I also LOVED one by this author a few years back, and this one is about her high school bully that is paired up with her on an assignment in college. And I skimmed some reviews and some say he is THE WORST of the worst kinds of bullies… almost irredeemable. YIKES!! Now I’m extra curious!)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Bounty by Kristen Ashley
- Dirty: A Dive Bar Novel by Kylie Scott
- Beneath These Lies: The Beneath Series, Book 5 by Meghan March
- Forbidden Nights: Seductive Nights by Lauren Blakely
- ‘Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick
- Doing It Over: Most Likely to, Book 1 by Catherine Bybee
- Worth It All: The McKinney Brothers, Book 3 by Claudia Connor
- Hawk: Burnout Series #3 by Dahlia West
- Forbidden by C.D. Reiss
- Maestra by L. S. Hilton
- The Lie by Karina Halle
- When an Alpha Purrs: A Lion’s Pride, Book 1 by Eve Langlais
- The Blackbirds by Eric Jerome Dickey
- Dirtiest Secret: Dirtiest, Book 1 by J. Kenner
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- ROSE GARDNER SERIES by Denise Grover Swank <— THE ENTIRE SERIES is on super-bargain sale, and many right here love this author!
- Steady as the Snow Falls by Lindy Zart <— LINDY ZART ALERT & IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!! SHE’S HIRED TO WRITE HIS STORY BUT… “Inside the house of emptiness and coldness, she finds a man with curt words and haunted eyes. He is eccentric, odd. Brutish, even. He scares her, and he intrigues her. When she learns who he is, she wants to run. But there is the money, and there is the dream, and eventually, there is simply Harrison Caldwell. The haunted man with the black, ugly truth.” This one was just released a few days ago!!
- Radiance (Wraith Kings Book 1) by Grace Draven <— HUGE LOVE in our group for this book, and book #2 was JUST released (see the paranormal section below, for it).
Anne: Eidolon by Grace Draven!! I loved Radiance so much! I’ve been waiting for this book for so long and its finally here!!
MichelleS: Definitely fantasy romance – and very well written.
Eliza: Radiance (Wraith Kings, Book 1) by Grace Draven…not a cliff hanger. She is a writer who has a lyrical bent. This particular book is wonderful right from the start. Check out her other books they have a similar bent, two people who are very different finding each other. Enjoy!
Laura: I’m waiting impatiently for Grace Draven’s new book to be available on Amazon. Radiance was my favourite book of 2015 and the second book, Eidolon, should be available today or tomorrow.
- Redemption Lane (Crossroads Book 1) by Rachel Blaufeld <— Super-bargain priced and Virginia recommends it! “Loved it!!”
- First and First (Five Boroughs Book 3) by Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE (much-loved standalone series) and this one was released yesterday and Fabi is LOVING IT!!
Fabi: Late for work today. I KNEW that would happen when I started reading First and First. Holy hotness, I can’t break away. I saw a reviewer’s comment that said this book will make you conceive so read it with birth control. haaaa she wasn’t kidding
Molly: Haha Fabi, I feel your pain. I have the worst book hangover after finishing! I don’t even want to read anything after first and first.
Kandace: I love Santino Hassell’s Five Boroughs series and they are on sale (Sutphin Boulevard (Five Boroughs Book 1) & Sunset Park (Five Boroughs Book 2)… Santino is quickly becoming one of my favorite author. The second book was my favorite. Each book centers around a different couple. I would highly recommend if you are a fan of the M/M genre.
Maryse: Oh you guys are killing me with happiness… I just one-clicked the first two Santinos..
Donna: Thanks Kandace for letting us know the Five Boroughs series being on sale!!! Huge savings and that made my Monday!!!
Molly: YAY Maryse! I loved the two first books. But First and First is the best of the series, so far.
Fabi: Maryse, don’t forget about Stygian, a semi-pnr with a bit of creepiness. But, truly, if I were to recommend to you your first Santino Hassell book, I’d want to stear you towards his collab with Megan Erickson, Strong Signal (Cyberlove Book 1). It was my favorite of the month when I read it. Santino’s characters are hard and gritty and so freakin’ real. Megan added a certain sweetness factor to Strong Signal that melted my heart.
- Killer Buzz Float: Greatest Hits by Kendall Grey <— Jean recommends these: “if anyone is looking for a HOT rock band series, Killer Buzz Float by Kendall Grey…..**** today for 3 books. I loved these books…..hot, and um yeah, really hot!”
- KEPT: A Second Chance Fairy Tale by A.C. Bextor <— Jean also recommends this one! “For those of you who haven’t read Kept by A.C. Bextor, it’s *** today! I loved it!” and Fabi agrees: “I read Kept that Jean mentions above. Another great rec from her. Definitely worth jumping on that sale price.”
- Alphas: Origins by Ilona Andrews
- Private Eye (A Tiger’s Eye Mystery Book 2) by Alyssa Day
- The Fifth Moon’s Wolf (The Fifth Moon’s Tales) by Monica La Porta
- Swept Away: A Krinar Story by Anna Zaires & Dima Zales
- Dark Hearts: A Paranormal Crime Thriller by Abby Greenwood
- The Vampire’s Prophecy (Romance In Central City Book 6) by Jordan K. Rose
- Rainbow Dreams (Petri Dish Chronicles Book 1) by Mistral Dawn
- Birthright (The Stone Legacy Series Book 5) by Theresa DaLayne
- Dragons Among Them (Kingdoms of Fire and Ice) by Kyra Jacobs
- Koi (Shivers Book 3) by Remmy Duchene <— M/M ROMANCE
- Eidolon (Wraith Kings Book 2) by Grace Draven <— MANY WERE WAITING FOR THIS ONE!!! BIG LOVE for book #1!!
- Darkest Judgment (Mythical Knights) by Candice Gilmer
- The Guardian (Mended Souls Book 1) by Jacquie Biggar
- Escapee: Repelling the Invasion by Edward Hoornaert
- COWBOY: Book Three of the Shadow-Keepers Series by Jas T. Ward
- Dirty (Dive Bar) by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT ALERT!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!! SHE FOUND OUT ON HER WEDDING DAY THAT HER FIANCEE WAS WITH HIS BEST MAN ALERT! “Just when this runaway bride has nowhere left to turn, a handsome stranger offers her a broad, muscular shoulder to cry on. Vaughan is the exact opposite of the picture perfect, respected businessmen she’s normally drawn to. This former musician-turned-bartender is rough around the edges and is facing his own crossroads…“
- Lust Is the Thorn: Love Is the Rose by Jen McLaughlin <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! He wants to become a priest and he’s also trying to help his best friend’s sister… “Trying to let Thorn pursue his calling, Rose Gallagher has been hiding some things: namely her abusive boyfriend and her job as a stripper. But when she hits rock bottom, Thorn is there for her—and now there’s no denying the raw temptation that draws them together in their darkest moments.”
- Without Borders: A Wanderlove Novel by Amanda Heger
- Tempting Autumn: A Sexy New Zealand Romance (The Four Seasons Book 2) by Serenity Woods
- Always for You: Jack: A Sergeant Joe’s Boys Novel by Alexis Morgan
- Whirlwind Affair (Erotically Bound Book 1) by Francesca Hawley
- Designed For You (For You Series book #1) by Jo Grafford
- Maestra by L.S. Hilton <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! She’s done everything to make something of herself, and better herself but… “when Judith is fired for uncovering a dark secret at the heart of the art world—and her honest efforts at a better life are destroyed—she turns to a long-neglected friend. A friend who kept her chin up and back straight through every slight: Rage.“
- Loving You (Love Wanted in Texas Book 6) by Kelly Elliott <— CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES!
- Be My Valentine (The McClendon Holiday Series) by Sean D. Young
- Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse Series Book 3) by Sawyer Bennett <— SHE’S DESTITUTE SINCE HER HUSBAND’S DEATH... “Having spent years degrading herself on her husband’s whim and now left destitute after his death, Catherine has hit rock bottom. With nothing but her body to peddle, Catherine is merely trying to figure out how to survive in a harsh, cruel world. Lucky for her, Rand has taken her under his tattooed wing”
- BURN (The HEAT Series Book 1) by Deborah Bladon
- Where Love Lives: The Inheritance (Wyoming Wildflowers, Book 6) by Patricia McLinn
- Love Paws
- Worth It All: A McKinney Brothers Novel (The McKinney Brothers Book 3) by Claudia Connor <— SINGLE MOM & EX-FOOTBALL STAR THAT LOST HIS LEG YEARS AGO ALERT! I LOVED BOOK #1 and each of these reads as a standalone! “When the vivacious five-year-old decides she’s done wearing her prosthesis, Paige faces her toughest challenge yet: trusting a handsome, brooding stranger who simply wants to help…“
- Crazy Stupid Love: A Bad Boy Romance (Crazy Love Book 1) by Melissa Toppen
- ‘Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick
- Moving On (Dominant Devils Mc Book 1) by H.M. Stewart
- Dirtiest Secret (Stark) by J. Kenner <— THEY HAVE A DARK PAST ALERT! “Everyone knows him as a notorious playboy, a man for whom women and money are no object. But to me, he’s still the one man I desperately crave—yet the one I can never have.“
- Make Me Say It by Beth Kery
- Magnificent Agony (Magnificent Series Book 1) by Katie Mettner
- His Royal Princess: A Billionaire Boys Club Novella (Billionaire Boys Club series) by Jessica Clare
- Naughty Wishes Part IV: Soul by Joey W. Hill
- Over the Line: On the Run Novel by Lisa Desrochers <— HOLY MOLY MAFIA PRINCE/MAFIA PRINCESS/DETECTIVE LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! Oh this sounds good, and of COURSE it would come from one of my fav crazy-angst authors!! Mafia Princess falls in love with opposing family Mafia Prince and when stuff gets crazy, a detective tries to help her… “Considering that their families are rivals, she knew it could never work. And now that both their fathers have been nabbed on racketeering charges, any real chance at a future with the man she loves has been shot to hell. But a greater blow is yet to come…“
- Pretty as a Picture by Julian Keys
- Will You Won’t You Want Me?: A Novel by Nora Zelevansky
- Going Back (Lake Garda Series, #2) by Jennifer Young
- WANTING: POPSTAR LOVER SERIES by NICOLE EGLINGER
- The Blackbirds by Eric Jerome Dickey <— FOUR BEST FRIENDS OVERCOMING THEIR OWN PERSONAL ISSUES… together… and privately: “As the women try to overcome— or give into— their impulses, they find not only themselves tested, but the one thing they always considered unbreakable: their friendship.”
- Mug Shot: A Java Jive Mystery by Caroline Fardig
- The Trouble with Nathan: A Tremayne Family Romance by Anna J. Stewart
- Sun Kissed (Camp Boyfriend) by Joanne Rock
- Never Sweeter: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein <— PAIRED-UP ON A COLLEGE ASSIGNMENT WITH HER BULLY ALERT! “Letty Carmichael can’t believe her eyes when she catches a glimpse of her high school tormenter, wrestling champ Tate Sullivan, on campus. College was supposed to be her escape from Tate’s constant ridicule. Now he’s in her classes again, just waiting for his chance to make her life hell. But when Letty and Tate are partnered up for an assignment…” (I’m a fan of Charlotte Stein!!!)
- Doing It Over (A Most Likely To Novel Book 1) by Catherine Bybee
- A Wild Ride (Thompson & Sons Book 4) by Vivian Arend
- MIDNIGHT QUEST: A Short ‘Men of Midnight’ Novel by Lisa Marie Rice
- Uncertain Terms (Savannah Martin Mysteries Book 12) by Jenna Bennett
- Wilde Magic (Wilde Women Book 3) by Suzanne Halliday
- Cord SEAL Team Seven (Book 5) by Jordan Silver
- Defying Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC Series Book 3) by Shelly Morgan
- Cherry Pop (Mercury Rising Book 3) by Samantha Kane <— M/M ROMANCE! “Tripp is ready to embrace his newfound sexuality with the object of his desire. Ben, not so much, because he doesn’t believe Tripp is really gay. But Ben can’t resist the chemistry that explodes between them whenever they’re near…”
- Love Notes: Eight Country Romances by Nikki Lynn Barrett
- Kathy (Firefly Hollow Book 10) by T. L. Haddix
- Seducing the Bachelor (The Bachelor Auction Returns Book 3) by Sinclair Jayne
- Quinn II (Undaunted Men Series Book 2) by J.C. Cliff
- The Flame by Gayle Trent
- Let Me: An O’Brien Family Novel (The O’Brien Family Book 2) by Cecy Robson <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT WITH ANGER ISSUES! He’s court-forced into therapy and she’s working to becoming a psychologist… “Sol is working toward her masters degree in psychology, and already she feels like she’s in over her head. With an important internship on the line and a scary family situation demanding her attention, the last thing Sol needs is Finn around to distract her…“
- Guarding the Quarterback (Champions of the Heart Book 1) by Liz Matis
- Inside the Office by F.L. Jacob
- A Highly Suspicious Death (Seacoast Cozy Mystery Book 1) by Laura Pauling
- Letters from Linc (Ten Year Anniversary Edition) by Trish Edmisten <— HER MARINE IS BEING DEPLOYED TO IRAQ ALERT! “With Linc’s deployment to Iraq threatening to end their blossoming romance, Linc makes Erica what seems like an impossible promise. If she marries him, he’ll come home alive. One week later, Linc is gone. Through a series of letters, they have they chance to grow closer…“
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- River of Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens): Sam Braden by Melissa Foster – April 20th 2016
- Sidebarred: A Legal Briefs Novella by Emma Chase – April 24th 2016
- Tyson: A Fireside Novel (Fireside Series) by Stacey Lynn – April 26th 2016
- Ladies Man by Katy Evans – April 20th 2016
- Z: A Demonica Underworld Novella by Lairssa Ione – April 26th 2016
- Ride Hard: A Raven Riders Novel by Laura Kaye – April 26th 2016
- Ain’t She Sweet: A Green Mountain Romance by Marie Force – April 26th 2016
- Return of the Bad Boy (Second Chance) by Jessica Lemmon – April 26th 2016
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, Book 4) by Maggie Stiefvater – April 26th 2016
- Fire Bound (A Sea Haven Novel) by Christine Feehan – April 26th 2016
- Bright Blaze of Magic (Black Blade Book 3) by Jennifer Estep – April 26th 2016
- Delta: Revenge by Cristin Harber – April 26th 2016
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh – April 26th 2016
- Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens <— AUGUST 23rd 2016 S.C. STEPHENS ALERT!!!