<— Whelp! It happened again. As I was working through my latest TBR list (the Friday one. I was already three books in and making good progress!!)… it shifted. ‘Cause of this one. Y’all know I’m a huge “Rush” (Too Far) fan, and now I gotta read about Woods. Some have even said this one is Abbi’s best yet. GAH!!! I can’t wait!! In the meantime, here are all of the other the latest releases, plus a few super-bargains found by our fellow readers!
- The Perpetual Quest for the Perfect Life by Michelle Pace & Tammy Coons
- Last Summer by Theresa Weir <— I read this one! Pretty good. Bad boy actor returning to his home town and a ticked-off woman from his past not wanting to deal with him.
- The Final Piece by Maggi Myers <— I read this one, too! amazing writing, sweet but at times dark story (difficult subject matter)
- Darkness, Kindled (Fire Spirits #4) by Samantha Young <— Thanks Gledis!!
- Silent Warrior (No Series) by Lindsey Piper
- Falke’s Renegade (Puma Nights) by Anna Leigh Keaton
- First Beginnings (Penn Lake Wolves) by Clare Atling
- The River of No Return by Bee Ridgeway <— time travel
- Shameless Desire (The Outlawed Realm) by Tina Donahue
- Tall, Dark and Divine by Jenna Bennett <— looks like fun!
- Gone with the Wolf by Kristin Miller
- Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain) by Amanda Carlson
- The Awakening: Aidan by Abby Niles
- The Demon’s Song by Kendra Leigh Castle
- Diana’s Hound (Bloodhounds) by Moira Rogers
- The Healers by Lynsie Buchanan
- Twisted Perfection (#3 in Too Far series) by Abbi Glines <— there goes my TBR list, shifting again. I’m dying to read this one. Love this series so far!
- Crush (book #3 in Crash series) by Nicole Williams <—- Eeeep! YAY! (here’s the reading order)
- Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 3: His Submissive (No Series) by Lisa Renee Jones!!! <— another novella/journal installment in her fantastic “Inside Out” trilogy
- Rock My Bed by Michelle A. Valentine
- Strings (Hard Rock Harlots) by Kendall Grey <— the warnings before the synopsis made me laugh!
- When I’m With You Part VIII: When We Are One (BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE SERIES) by Beth Kery
- The Pearl Trilogy by Arianne Richmonde <— all three installments now bundled in one.
- Lover Undercover (Love Undercover) by Samanthe Beck
- Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies) by Cindy Dees
- The Naughty Girls Book Club by Sophie Hart <— hehe. 😉
- Once a Ferrara Wife… by Sarah Morgan
- Over the Edge by Miselena
- Kept by Elle Field
- The Love Handles Club (Love in the City Short) by Liv Morris
- Breaking Down by Kathryn A. Lytle <— oh this one looks emotionally dark…
- Breathe Into Me by Amanda Stone <— escaping pasts
- Breathing His Air (Crimson Romance) by Debra Kayn <— motorcycle club!!
- Promises Under the Stars by C.L. Greenlee
- Sensuous Angel (Donna Miro and Lorna Doria) by Heather Graham
- Stuck On You by Cheryl Harper
- Table for Seven: A Novel by Whitney Gaskell
- Texas Hold ‘Em (Smokin’ ACES) by Kay David <— another biker gang
- Flawless by Tilly Bagshawe
- Legal Heat by Sarah Castille
- Behind the Lies (A Montgomery Justice Novel) by Robin Perini
- Claim Me: A Novel by J. Kenner
- Claimed by Him: A Billionaire’s Club Story (The Billionaire’s Club) by Red Garnier
- Decadence by EricJerome Dickey
- The Other Fish in the Sea (Grab Your Pole, #2) by Jenn Cooksey <— highly recommended by my friend Autumn! She LOVES ’em! (thanks for reminding me Melissa!)
- Losing Me, Finding You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M Stunich <— thanks Marlena!
I was waiting for this list so I could say that Twisted Perfection is awesome! I saw that it came out at like 11pm on Sunday night and ended up staying up until almost 4 in the morning to finish it.
I think you might love Woods more than Rush. I think he might be my favorite Abbi Glines character, even over Cage from her Sea Breeze series. And I know some people thought fallen too far was too similar to her other books, but I think this one is very different (of course, still with that Abbi Glines feel). I just loved it. I’m looking forward to your review and of course I already can’t wait for Simple Perfection, part 2 of their story!
Wow so many good books so little time. I hear twisted perfection has somewhat of a cliff hanger ending? Wondering if I should waiting
Omg what a great book by Abbi Glines.
Can’t wait for the next one.
Sorry wrong link lol
Just bought Twisted Perfection and then found out it has a cliffhanger……bummer. 🙁 Now I’m stuck trying to decide if I should wait for the second book to be relased first before I read it. Not sure if my heart can handle anymore of Abbi’s cliffhanger s. Her books are awesome , but her cliffhangers are brutal.
My TBR list is getting SO long!
Supposedly the cliffhanger is NOT about Woods, so I think we get the full story in this book. Cliffhanger is a surprise for something else?
Don’t know if you read Shark Bait but the second book The Other Fish in the Sea by Jenn Cooksey came out too.
Can’t wait to dive into CRUSH!!!! Thanks Maryse!
I just finished Strings by Kendall Grey and loved every second of it. Raunchy and hilarious!!!
That’s great news Maryse! I was afraid to look too closely at Twisted Perfection’s reviews due to spoilers. I’ve unintentionally read some spoilers lately and it was pretty annoying. So thanks a bunch…..gonna start it tonight.
I agree Lisa, I am staying away from cliffhangers and two part stories for awhile. There are so many out there lately. I love Abbi’s writing and it bums me out to have to wait but I am waiting for the whole book. The honest truth is I read sooo many books that by the time the second part of a book comes out I literally have to remind myself of the characters and which story is what before I read it. If it was not for you Maryse I think half the time I would lose track of all the sequels and when they are coming out, so thank you for that! 🙂
Just added two more to the list up there. A new biker book, and a cute looking one by by Jenn Cooksey that I’m in the mood for.
I didn’t realize there would be a cliffhanger when I started it but I will say that the cliffhanger is nothing like the one we experienced with Fallen Too Far, or the one I can’t stand waiting for the sequel to, Collide. Also, I am wondering whether we will see any of Woods and Della in Forever too far, which I believe comes out at the end of the summer. So the bottom line is I would not recommend waiting because I think you will still love it.
PS. Are the release me/claim me books worth the price? I was hoping the first one would go on sale when the second one came out but I see no such luck there.
Just got done twisted perfection.. I agree woods is almost my favorite Abbi Glines character, but no one has beat out Beau Vincent yet for me..the cliffhanger is kinda about woods..but it’s not one that left me going I hate cliffhangers… if that makes sense. Loved this book.
I’m 67% into Twisted Perfection and by far, my favorite Abbi Glines book!!!!
Great list Maryse, I read “Twisted Perfection” and LOVED IT!!! The cliffhanger isn’t too bad, it just promises us more Woods and he is awesome.
Lauren B, I really liked Release me, I’m hoping Claim me doesn’t disappoint!
i just finished last summer & i loved it. such a great book & a amazing love story. no cheating, little angst, HEA & it is a standalone. highly recommended.
I just finished Twisted Perfection and I”m so in love! This is what i love about books. I get to fall in love over and over again. Woods is right up there with my all time favourites. Like others have said, the cliffhanger is not so shocking that i would tell people to wait to read this book. He is just way to hot and sexy to wait!
I read “What I Didnt Say” awhile back and noticed as a freebie on amazon today:
It was a good book. Its more YA than new adult, but was a memorable read.
Oh Abbi Glines …..You make me so happy! Definetly brought me out of reading slump. Great story. Small cliffhanger but not unbearable.
Ok, the books I’ve read this week: Twisted Perfection, Rock my Bed, and just just finished Crush… All highly anticipated by me (& everyone else) for MONTHS and all 3 were awesome! I’d be hard pressed to say which one I liked better!!!!! Riff, WOODS (who I’m totally in love with at this point – SERIOUSLY) & Jude – loved every bit of all 3. Can’t wait to read your reviews!!!
Just read Breathing His Air and I enjoyed it. Was in the mood for another biker book and this did the trick. Rain was a pretty awesome alpha hero! 😉
Gotta say first love your blog maryse its freaking amazing have found sooo many amazing books here 🙂 just finished DIAMOND GIRL which I loved couldn’t put it down and I found it here in your blog I know its in your TBR list so I hope you get chance to read it soon!!