<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! We have some brand new great-looking books that just went live (70+), and that one to the left wants to hurt my heart… and I want to let it!! 😉
WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! L.J. SHEN’S LATEST IS LIVE & super-bargain priced!!! The End Zone HE’S HER ROOMMATE… and she’s now his fake girlfriend. 😉 “He’s a walking, talking cliché. The Adonis quarterback with the bulging biceps and harem of fangirls trailing behind him on campus like a stench you can’t get rid of. Sadly, that’s also the reason she can’t stay away from him. Well, that and the fact that they’re roommates...” ➔ ➔ ➔
P.S. KRISTEN ASHLEY’S LATEST ROCK CHICK IS LIVE!!!!!!! Rock Chick Reborn (Rock Chick Series Book 9) ➔ ➔ ➔
“…long ago, Shirleen made her choice. It affected who she was and would always be. She decided to settle for what she had and not want more. She had good friends. She was raising two fine young men who weren’t hers, but she loved them anyway.
She was good.
And then Moses Richardson crashed into her life, literally…and deliberately…”
Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases list <— 15 books snuck in early, and one on there is officially at the TOP of my TBR list. I. CAN’T. WAIT!!!! Some of us are scared to read it, but that just makes me wanna read it more. 😉
My blurb jolt list today? The Birthday List (she’s grieving her husband, and completing his birthday list of things he wanted to do most, and then there’s the man that delivered the news of her husband’s death. *my heart!!!*), The Boy and His Ribbon (Pepper Winters!! This is actually from yesterday’s earlybird list – the one I was telling you about – and OMG I can’t tell if it’s a psych-thriller, or if it’s a heartbreaker… but that blurb gave me the ultimate jolt!), Once Upon A Time (very clever way to blurb this one! A “princess” married to a “prince” that she escapes from and she hides away and works in a bar… The prince wanted his princess back because he couldn’t take his throne without her. Until a man walked into her bar one day, one who was frankly not a handsome prince. He was the last man on Earth the princess should have fallen in love with.“), Sparks Fly (Lauren Runrow’s latest – she’s one of four women that the prince must choose to marry, but she wants to marry for love…)
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw
- Recovered by Jay Crownover
- Angel’s Halo by Terri Anne Browning
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan
- Stone Rules (A Stone Brothers Novel) by Samantha Christy
- War Storm Victoria Aveyard
- Murder Notes by Lisa Renee Jones
- Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G.
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- The Boy and His Ribbon (Ribbon Duet Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— LATEST DARK??? READ BY PEPPER WINTERS! THIS IS THE BOOK at the top of my TBR list at the moment (OMG THAT BLURB!!! I’m so nervous!!!) and I don’t even care that it ends on a cliffhanger. And I have NO clue where it will lead us… which is one of the reason’s I’m so excited!!! Here’s another reason:
Adele: Holy cow I’m scared to read it!!! Perhaps I’ll wait for book 2 to come out before taking the plunge….
Jennifer: Loved this book. So beautiful and well written. Dive in! You won’t be sorry. Yes, it does end on a cliff hanger.
- Pestilence (The Four Horsemen Book 1) by Laura Thalassa <— POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT!! Danylle just discovered this one!!
Danylle: Pestilence (The four horseman book 1) by Laura Thalassa. I don’t know how I missed this book, but I loved it. It’s a post apocalypse romance by the same author who wrote the Fallen World series. It was amazing!
- The Heartbreak Sheriff (Small-Town Scandals) by Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY ALERT!! THE SINGLE MOM & THE SHERIFF… and it’s super-bargain priced! “Single mom Sarah Connelly can’t believe the man she used to be in love with is throwing her in prison! Sheriff Patrick “Finn” Finnegan keeps assuring Sarah he’ll get her out of this mess, but her trust in him was annihilated long ago...”
- Royally Matched (The Royally Series Book 2) by Emma Chase <— EMMA CHASE SUPER-BARGAIN!! THE PRINCE IS LOOKING FOR HIS BRIDE… on a reality dating show!!! Tee hee! The heroine’s name made me snort. 😛 “…A reality TV dating game show featuring twenty of the world’s most beautiful blue bloods gathered in the same castle. Only one will win the diamond tiara, only one will capture the handsome prince’s heart. While Henry revels in the sexy, raunchy antics of the contestants as they fight, literally, for his affection, it’s the quiet, bespectacled girl in the corner—with the voice of an angel and a body that would tempt a saint—who catches his eye…”
- Come A Little Closer by Kim Kart <— KIM KARR ALERT!! Recent release & it’s SUPER-BARGAIN priced!! HE MET HER IN AN AIRPORT & HE’S SCREWED NOW… “…My flight had been canceled and I mistakenly assumed hers had too. One drink leads to casual conversation–she’d recently been canned, and I’d just attended my ex-fiancée’s wedding. Can you say–how about another drink? …Three drinks lead to getting a little closer–I slide a hand on her thigh and my fingertips under the hem of her skirt. Five drinks lead to a proposition–a hotel room and nothing more. After a mind-blowing night of the hottest sex I’ve ever had, I wake up alone and penniless…“
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air) by Holly Black <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Robyn also loved it like crazy and says this is one of her favorites!!
Robyn: I also finished Cruel Prince. I have to say that this book is absolutely one of my best of 2018 reads. It was so well written. It took me there on every page. I can’t wait to see how everything unfolds in book 2.
Tessa: Cruel Prince – FAE! BULLY! FANTASY WORLD! So, just pure catnip written really well with an awesome plotline.
bev: I have to read that one. Holly Black’s The Darkest Part of the Forest was one of my year end favorites a couple years ago.
- X-Ops Exposed by Paige Tyler <— SHE FOLLOWED HIM… “…Believing he’s too dangerous to be among people, feline hybrid Tanner Howland retreats deep into the forests of Washington State—with no choice but to leave behind the woman who’s captured his heart. What he doesn’t know is that she followed him...”
- Bride of the Sea: A Little Mermaid Retelling (Otherworld Book 3) by Emma Hamm
- Jericho Jaxon: Alien Hunter by Karen M. Bryson
- Solitary Fae (Humans vs Fae Book 2) by Charlotte Royalin
- Ram Rugged: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Aries (Aries Cursed Book 1) by Melissa Thomas
- Blood Veil: A Mission Novel by Megan Erickson <— MEGAN ERICKSON ALERT!! SHE WAS ATTACKED BY VAMPIRES... “Having never known my parents, I’ve always felt like an orphan. All I want is a normal life. But after I’m attacked in my bedroom by one vampire—and rescued by another—it’s about time to give up on “normal” once and for all. Idris, the second in command of the Gregorie vampire clan, has come to my aid, but his motives for saving me are unclear. And what surprises me most is my attraction to his heated gaze. . . .”
- Godmaker (Jeweled Goddess Book 1) by Ingrid Seymour
- Beyond Amber: A Visionary Fantasy (The Light Warriors Book 3) by Lucia Ashta
- Love Story of a Reaper by Elvira Bathory
- Authorized: Mercenary Shifters (Mercenaries For Hire Book 4) by Becca Vincenza
- The Birthday List by Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY’S LATEST!! SHE’S GRIEVING HER HUSBAND…Years after her husband’s tragic death, years of pain and sorrow and wishing for the life she’ll never get back, Poppy decides to finish Jamie’s birthday list. She’ll do the things he wanted to most. Because maybe, just maybe, if she can complete his list, she can start to live again. Poppy expects going through the birthday list will be hard. She expects it to hurt. But what she doesn’t expect is Cole…“
- Wild Cat (Alaska Wild Nights Book 2) by Tiffinie Helmer
- Hammers & Heartstrings: LPD Records #1 by Elle Bennett
- A Nantucket Wedding: A Novel by Nancy Thayer
- Debbie Macomber’s Table: Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends by Debbie Macomber <— DEBBIE MACOMBER COOKBOOK!?? YES!!! I know, not romance but she sure writes loves stories, and now this! I can’t help but post this because I love to cook, and I’m dying to try some of these recipes. <3
- My Lady’s Choosing: An Interactive Romance Novel by Kitty Curran and Larissa Zageris
- The Secret to Southern Charm (The Peachtree Bluff Series Book 2) by Kristy Woodson Harvey
- Refuse to Lose (A Coach’s Love Book 1) by Alison Mello
- Getting Down by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING ALERT!!! “Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, Getting Down is a hilarious and hot short story set in the Shacking Up world. Now contains a never before published bonus scene!“
- So Much More: An Alabama Summer Novella by J. Daniels <— “Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, So Much More is the perfect addition to New York Times bestselling author J. Daniels’ Alabama Summer series!”
- Pelican Point: A Hope Harbor Novel by Irene Hannon
- A Family Affair Shorts: Peace (Park Bench series Book 5) by Mary Campisi
- As She Fades by Abbi Glines
- The Makeover: A Modern Love Story by Nia Forrester <— HER BEST FRIEND IS A NBA STAR!! “…Samantha has been best friends with Colton since they were toddlers. His NBA career has never impressed her, nor would he want it to. Their friendship is based on two things: a long, shared history, and Sam’s tendency to keep things real with him, even if the rest of the world doesn’t…”
- A Heart Reclaimed (Peacock Hill Romance Book 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey
- Sit, Stay, Love (Rescue Me) by Debbie Burns
- A Hot Montana Summer (Glacier Creek Book 1) by Karen Foley
- The Frontman: A Novel by Ron Bahar
- The Pumpkin Was Stuffed: A Holiday Family Novella by Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC ALERT!! “Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, The Pumpkin was Stuffed is another hilarious installment in USA Today bestselling author Tara Sivec’s outrageous series!”
- Fallen Crest Nightmare: A Fallen Crest Novella by Tijan <— TIJAN ALERT!! “Originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology Eye Candy, Fallen Crest Nightmare brings readers the characters—and the scares—in this companion novella to Tijan’s New York Times bestselling world! This novella also includes a never before published bonus scene from this Halloween tale.”
- Jaded Billionaire (Sweet Mountain Billionaires Book 1) by Jill Snow and Annie Dobbs
- SAMOIS (Chronicles of the Nubian Underworld Book 4) by Shakir Rashaan
- The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers Book 1) by Christi Caldwell <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Accidental Guardian (High Sierra Sweethearts Book #1) by Mary Connealy <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Marry in Scandal (Marriage of Convenience) by Anne Gracie <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Captain Jack Ryder -The Duke’s Bastard: Regency Sons by Maggi Andersen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Flint: Northern Grizzlies (Book 2) by M. Merin
- Muse in Lingerie by Penelope Sky <— DARK READ??? SHE LOST EVERYTHING DUE TO A CRIME LORD & she’s starting over… “…I’m not going to wait around. I’m running like hell. To Milan. The greatest lingerie designer in the world is looking for new talent for Barsetti Lingerie. I’m not exactly model material, but maybe I can get a job doing something…and get paid under the table. But when I meet the infamous Conway Barsetti, he has other plans for me. Did I just run away from one monster into the arms of another?“
- Courting the Cowboy: Christian Contemporary Romance (Grape Seed Falls Romance Book 4) by Liz Isaacson
- That Cowboy’s Forever Famly (West Coast Happily-Ever-After Book 6) by Debra Salonen
- Once Upon A Time: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess Book 1) by Blair Babylon <— THE PRINCESS THAT LEFT HER DANGEROUS PRINCE & FELL FOR THE MAN THAT WAS NOT AT ALL A PRINCE… “…the princess didn’t want to be found. The princess got a job as a waitress and made her own way in the world. Even cut off from everyone she knew, she was more resourceful than she had thought she might be. She did okay. From hiding, she sent legal separation papers and then divorce documents, but the prince wouldn’t sign them. He said he wouldn’t let her go. Even in these modern times, the prince could lock the princess up in a dungeon of legal forms and provisions that she wouldn’t be able to break out of. The prince wanted his princess back because he couldn’t take his throne without her. Until a man walked into her bar one day, one who was frankly not a handsome prince. He was the last man on Earth the princess should have fallen in love with.“
- Confessing History (Freehope Book 3) by Jenni M Rose
- Silent Sins (Lotus House Book 5) by Audrey Carlan <— A SOCIALITE PRINCESS THAT FEELS LIKE SHE’S GOT NOTHING… “...He’s gone and I’m alone, and no one is here to save me. Pain is the only pleasure I can feel anymore. To find a healthier avenue to deal with my grief, I turned to Lotus House Yoga for salvation—and found it in the tall, dark, and brutally attractive Nicholas Salerno. He’s everything I’m not...”
- Playing for Keeps: Book 2 (Playing the Game Duet) by Gina Prayer
- Fearless in Texas (Texas Rodeo) by Kari Lynn Dell
- In the Eye of the Storm / Catering to the CEO by Samantha Chase <— SAMANTHA CHASE ALERT!! FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER BOSS…
- DITCHED by RC Boldt <— NFL STAR!! “…As an NFL quarterback, endorsement ads and the media pandering after me are all part of the game. Ivy Hayes is the first woman who doesn’t care about my money and the notoriety that goes along with it. But I’m a long-term guy, and she operates strictly in the now. Which means I need to bring my A-game...”
- Beauty and her Billionaire Beast by Bella Love-Wins
- Billionaire for Hire by Cat Johnson
- A Long, Hot Summer (The Triplehorn Brand Book 3) by Delilah Devlin
- Neon Nights (Against the Odds Book 1) by Bryony Kayn
- Dangerously Taken (Aegis Group Lepta Team Book 1) by Sidney Bristol
- Running the Risk (Endgame Ops) by Lea Griffith
- Hurricane Season: A Southern Novel of Two Sisters and the Storms They Must Weather by Lauren K. Denton
- Asylum (Pride and Joy Book 2) by Robert Winter <— M/M ROMANCE!!! Kathy loved book #1!! “For those who read September (Pride and Joy Book 1) by Robert Winter, one of the best books of the year for me in 2017 and M/M, he has a sequel out today called Asylum.”
- High Lonesome by Tanya Chris <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Sweet Nothings (Dreamspun Desires Book 55) by T. Neilson <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- No Tears for Darcy by Vicki Reese <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Sweet Life by Dakota Star
- Until Dawn (Business or Pleasure) by Melinda Di Lorenzo
- Double Cross (Their Sins Book 2) by A. Gorman
- Silent Love: Part 2 (Forbidden Series) by Kenadee Bryant <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… AND THE BAD BOY she uses to make him notice her… “...I’ll do anything to make Ethan realize I’m the girl for him—even if it means using Gage to stir a little jealousy. But once Gage agrees to play his part in this game of make-believe, lines start to blur, and the one thing I desperately tried to avoid happens…”
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly
- Play for Keeps (Love Games) by Maggie Wells
- Secret Love (Love Collection Book 1) by Natalie Ann
- The Bride Next Door (Chapel of Love) by Hope Ramsay
- Sparks Fly by by Lauren Runow <— SHE IS ONE OF FOUR THAT THE PRINCE MUST CHOOSE… but she wants true love… “…Everly wasn’t excited over her impending meeting with the enigmatic Prince Sage. Being one of only four women from whom the Prince gets to choose in marriage was never something she valued. Her goal was to politely and elegantly remove herself from a forced wedding due to long standing traditions. Handsome Prince or not, she won’t marry for anything but love. Once Sage proceeds to the next candidate, Everly finally feels she can move forward with her life. On her own terms. That is, until she receives a mysterious request…”
- Unsafe Haven by Bella Jewel <— BELLA JEWEL ALERT!! “Originally published in the USA Today bestselling collection Eye Candy, Unsafe Haven is a sexy, sinister thrill ride from USA Today bestselling author Bella Jewel!”
- X Marks the Spot by Opal Carew
- No One Ever Asked: A Novel by Katie Ganshert
- Never Been Good: A Bad Boys Gone Good Novel by Christi Barth <— HE WORKED FOR THE MOB & SHE’S ON THE RUN… “...Sierra Williams is a woman on the run. All she wants now is to settle into small town life… and ignore the brooding, sexy bartender who can’t seem to take his eyes off her. Flynn’s bad-boy vibe pushes all her buttons, but Sierra fell for the wrong man once already. She can’t afford to let her guard down again. Except Flynn’s tough exterior is slowly melting away to reveal the sweet man beneath and their attraction is too strong to resist...”
- Can’t Stand the Heat (Will Cook for Love) by Peggy Jaeger
- A Perfect Husband by Hilary Boyd
- The Last King (The Kings) by Katee Robert <— THE MAN SHE LOVES TO HATE... “…The rebel. That’s how Samara has always thought of Beckett. And he’s absolutely living up to his unpredictable ways when he strides into her office and asks for help. She can’t help wondering if it’s a legit request or just a ploy to get her into bed. Not that she’d mind either one. After all, she likes to live on the edge too. But soon the threats to the King empire are mounting, and the two find family secrets darker than they ever imagined…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Sever (Closer Book 2) by Mary Elizabeth – April 5th 2018
- Epoch (The Transcend Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann – April 9th 2018
Lisa: I have so much love for Epoch!!! I can’t quit thinking about it. The good thing about getting an ARC is you get to read it before everyone. The bad thing about getting an ARC is you get to read it before everyone…but then you can’t talk about it…and all I want to do is go on and on until there are no more words!!
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren – April 10th 2018
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – April 10th 2018
- Outnumbered by Shay Savage – April 10th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).