75+ brand new releases this week, and this list looks pretty sharp, if I do say so myself. I’ve noted a few below that already sound perfect for me… keep checking back, ’cause the list is gonna grow. OH! And if you read any awesome ones or found any super-irresistible bargains, let me know in the comments so I can add ’em in.
Oh. And I must announce that YESSSSSS Kulti is back on the list (what is this, now? 3 weeks in a row). But boy oh boy were they right!! Yes, it’s a slowwww burn, but isn’t that what so many of us fell hard in love with back in the day when we first discovered “new adult” type romance? Mind you, she’s 27 and he’s in his late 30’s so not so “new adult” but still. Rocked my world, made me work for it, had me giggling like mad all the way through (and NO… it’s not a comedy romance), but it’s just pretty much… mostly perfect. I’m giving it 4.5 stars (and will be reviewing tonight). But just in case you’re in the mood for a nice in-depth read right now, with just the right amount of detail to make it feel completely real, no eye-rolling, lots of fun butterflies in your stomach and a TRULY resistant, jerkish “hero”, then this is the one for you!!!! (consider this my mini-review). 😉
AND a reminder: for those accessing my blog via their mobile device (phone or tablet) you’ll notice the look of it has changed (for now, that’s the “mobile compatible” version and I’m hoping we can get it close to the usual “look” while still keeping it “mobile friendly”). On a desktop computer/laptop the look of the blog is the usual one.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AUDIOBOOK RELEASES PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal ————->
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dark Instincts: Phoenix Pack by Suzanne Wright
- Silver Bastard: Silver Valley, Book 1 by Joanna Wylde
- Say My Name: A Stark Novel by J. Kenner
- A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley
- When I’m Gone: A Rosemary Beach Novel by Abbi Glines
- Still the One: Animal Magnetism, Book 6 by Jill Shalvis
- Last Breath: Hitman, Book 2 by Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick
- Infinite Possibilities: The Secret Life of Amy Bensen by Lisa Renee Jones
- Mate Bond: Shifters Unbound, Book 7 by Jennifer Ashley
- Full Contact: Redemption, Book 3 by Sarah Castille
- Dark Heir: Jane Yellowrock, Book 9 by Faith Hunter
- Hot Pursuit by Stuart Woods
- Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising Book 1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— OMG I LOOOOOVVVVED THIS ONE!!! It’s on sale and I fell HARD. Here’s my review. Nykyrian. *sigh* I still remember his name 😉 after all these years….
- All Broke Down: A Rusk University Novel by Cara Cormack <— super-bargain!!
- Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd <— Louise loved it! “I just finished Deep Blue Eternity from Natasha Boyd and honestly it was one of the best books from 2015 if not forever! So well written, so deep. It was not a typical love story but I was so attaches to these characters.”
- Lock & Key by Cat Porter <— SUPER- bargain priced and Kandace found us this one!!! “Ladies one of my favorite book, LOCK & KEY by Cat Porter is on sale right now… This book has it all. It’s a perfect MC story. Grace is a strong heroine. Her story was tragic. And Miller …I swear every girl needs a Miller in their life.“
- Saving Dancer (Savage Brothers MC Book 2) by Jordan Marie <— HOLY MOLY!!! Super bargain priced, just released a few days ago and TONS of 5-star reviews. With a blurb like that? I’m intrigued! “I’ve been in love with Jacob Blake since he picked me up in his strong arms. He held me close and promised me everything would be okay. I knew then, I had met the man who would own my heart forever. I was five years old. As the years went by, the need and longing for Jacob only increased—at least on my side. Jacob has never seen me as more than his kid sister’s best friend…“
- Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye <— super bargain-priced and an exciting blurb for sure!! Great reviews too! “It can happen in a flash. One minute she’s kissing her boyfriend, the next she’s lost in the woods. Sixteen-year-old Ellie Cox is losing time. It started out small…forgetting a drive home or a conversation with a friend. But her blackouts are getting worse, more difficult to disguise as forgetfulness. When Ellie goes missing for three days, waking up in the apartment of a mysterious guy—a guy who is definitely not her boyfriend—her life starts to spiral out of control.“
- ALL OF ‘EM BARGAIN LIST ALERT!! I’ve selected a bunch and posted them with my own notes, up there, but it looks like HarperCollins & Avon are having some mega-supersales on their books today. So here are tons of their romances currently on sale directly on Amazon —> sales on Avon books romance & sales on HarperCollins romance & HarperCollins romance super-sales & here are more of Avon’s sales)
- Mate Bond (Shifters Unbound Book 7) by Jennifer Ashley
- Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 4) by Suzanne Wright
- Heartache (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress Book 5) by Annie Bellet
- Sing a Song of the Stars by Laurie A Green, Rinelle Grey, Sandy James, C E Kilgore, Shelley Munro, Rachel Leigh Smith, Greta van der Rol, Aurora Springer
- Bound to the Vampire (Mystic Isle, Book 5) by Selena Blake
- Kiss the Earl (Geek Girls) by Gina Lamm <— “When Ella Briley asked her lucky-in-love friends to set her up for an office party, she was expecting a blind date. Instead, she’s pulled through a magic mirror and into the past…straight into the arms of her very own Mr. Darcy…“
- Raising Cain (The Key Guardians Book 1) by Kelli Ireland
- Dark Heir: A Jane Yellowrock Novel by Faith Hunter
- Blood Moon Over a Lone Wolf by Elisabeth Staab
- Somnial Shade (Sapphire Shade Book 4) by Ann Serafini
- The Gifted and The Damned (The Vampire Wars Book 1) by Dana Michelle Burnett
- Spell-Weaver (The Order of the Wolf) by Angela Addams
- Eban (The Heckmasters) by Allison Merritt
- Carnival Tricks: A Genetic Revolution Thriller (Double Helix Case Files Book 1) by Jade Kerrion
- Voodoo Moon by Lori Handeland
- Garden of Dreams and Desires (Crescent City Book 3) by Kristen Painter
- When I’m Gone: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 11) by Abbi Glines <— HUGELY POPULAR new adult romance series featuring rich kids (some of ’em a rock stars’ kids), step-siblings, mean girls, mean boys and HOT rich guys that fall in love with “regular” girls. Here’s the latest release: “Mase Colt-Manning has always preferred his humble life as a Texas rancher to his birthright as the son of a legendary rock star. In fact, he rarely visits his father’s rarefied world in Rosemary Beach, especially if it means bunking at his vile half-sister Nan’s house—until one visit leads to a chance encounter with a young, gorgeous house maid who awakens him with her off-key but spirited imitation of a country music star…” (here is my review of book #1 – Fallen Too Far and here is the series reading order: Rosemary Beach Series Reading Order)
- Say My Name: A Stark Novel (Stark International Trilogy Book 1) by J. Kenner
- The Enticement: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me
- Elements of Chemistry: ATTRACTION (Hypothesis Series Book 1) by Penny Reid
- Come to Me Recklessly: The Closer to You Series by A.L. Jackson <— I LOVED book #1!! Here’s my review of Come to Me Quietly.
- Lost Wishes (A TroubleMaker Novel) by Kelly Gendron
- The Traveling Woman (Traveling Series #2) (The Traveling Series) by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Relief from the cliffhanger in #1? Let’s hope so!! LOL! (my review of book #1: The Traveling Man) and Sherry says: “Reading The Traveling Woman !!! God I love Kes“
- Full Contact (Redemption Book 3) by Sarah Castille <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT! (I LOVED book #1 – my review – and here is the series reading order) and Vicky says: “I’m at 52%, it’s 2am, I really need to go to sleep but I can’t stop reading, it’s sooooo good.“
- Below the Belt (First to Fight Book 1) by Jeanette Murray <— ANOTHER FIGHTER ALERT! He’s a marine and a boxer!
- Hardwired (Hacker) by Meredith Wild <—POPULAR BILLIONAIRE SERIES ALERT! And it just got picked up and re-released by Hachette Books! Tracey says: I just read hardwired and hardpressed (part of the hacker series)! Great story with many fifty like steamy moments. By Meredith Wild. Great read…
- Hardpressed (Hacker) by Meredith Wild
- Hardline (Hacker) by Meredith Wild
- Hard Limit (Hacker) by Meredith Wild
- Twisted Paths (Twisted #2) by L.L. Collins
- The Life of Anna, Part 5: Emerged by Marissa Honeycutt <— SUPER-DARK READ CONCLUSION ALERT!!!! This whole series comes with some serious warnings, from our fellow crew right here (let alone, the author). 😉 Thank you Ela! In fact… MichelleS says: “Life of Anna #5 eh? hmmmm…. that series scares me – I have to be in the right mood! When are we ever in the mood for that level of forbidden? GAH! I will go back and finish it though…” Eeeeeeeep!!!
- The Life of Anna: The Complete Story by Marissa Honeycutt <— In fact… here is the WHOLE. DARN. SERIES!!! Bundled for your dark-read pleasure.
- Burning for You by Michele Dunaway <— FIREMAN ALERT (and he’s Mr. September)
- Still the One (An Animal Magnetism Novel Book 6) by Jill Shalvis
- Home to You by Robin Kaye
- Silver Bastard (Silver Valley Book 1) by Joanna Wylde <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…That’s when he saw Becca Jones for the first time and set everything in motion. Before the night ended he’d violated his parole and stolen her away from everything she knew…”
- On the Run: A Sugarland Blue Novel by Jo Davis
- A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley
- Without Me (Men of Inked Book 7) by Chelle Bliss
- Wait for Morning (Sniper 1 Security) by Nicole Edwards
- Falling Deep (A Nelson Island Novel) by Diana Gardin <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! (and she has a bad step-father!!) “To his parents, he’s the son who needs to get serious. To his friends, he’s the player they all want to be. And to his fans, he’s the hottest rocker in Charleston. But never has Reed been anyone’s hero-until the night he finds Hope…“
- His Secretary: Unveiled (A Billionaire Romance) by Melanie Marchande
- Meant for You (Montgomery Brothers Book 5) by Samantha Chase
- Homefront by Jessica Scott
- Clash: A Legal Affairs Story: (Book #1 of Cal and Macy’s Story) (Legal Affairs Cal and Macy’s Story) by Sawyer Bennett
- You and I Together by Melissa Toppen <— STRIPPER ALERT! Oh this one is book #2 from that “stripper” one from a few weeks ago! “She never dreamed that accepting a job as a dancer at one of the most secretive and exclusive clubs in the country would bring her face to face with the one man she simply could not resist…“
- Unblocked – Episode Two (Timber Towers Series Book 2) by Marni Mann
- Diving Into Love (McCallister’s Paradise Book 2) by Chantel Rhondeau
- A Taste of Bliss by Adrian R. Hale <— HOT BARTENDER ALERT! “It was never supposed to go further. But once isn’t enough for Talan who returns demanding more–and his timing couldn’t be worse. A life-changing diagnosis forces Bliss to abandon her carefully crafted plans…“
- Carry the Ocean (The Roosevelt Book 1) by Heidi Cullinan <— M/M romance!!
- Shadows (Black Raven Book 1) by Stella Barcelona
- Deadly Honeymoon (Hardy Brothers Security Book 7) by Lily Harper Hart
- Dance for Me (Forbidden Trilogy Book 1) by J.C. Valentine
- Rose and Jacob by Lexi Buchanan <— FINDS AN OLD DIARY… and “After tracking Jacob Evans down, she is surprised by a sudden guest at the cottage next door. A denim and leather clad man dismounts his Harley and captures Mack’s attention in a way Rose’s diary never did.“
- Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken Series Book 1) by Kimberly Lauren <—popular series re-release with Montlake publishing!
- Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken Series Book 2) by Kimberly Lauren
- Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken Series Book 3) by Kimberly Lauren
- Blush by Cherry Adair <— HITMAN FALLS FOR HER ALERT!! “Amelia discovers that someone wants her dead. But who? And why? She has no time for questions as she changes her name to Mia, buys a secluded fixer-upper near the Louisiana bayou where no one will recognize her, and starts checking things off her bucket list like there’s no tomorrow—which there might not be…“
- The Only One (The One Trilogy Book 3) by Tawdra Kandle <— seems like a standalone even if it’s book #3… “He’s the only one who’s ever tempted Rilla to defy her family, and when she does just that by moving in to help take care of his daughter, they’re both forced to make a decision that’ll change their lives forever…“
- Once Upon a Dare (Entangled Brazen) (Risky Business) by Jennifer Bonds
- Turn Me (Shattering Thursday Book 1) by Cabrina Claire
- Ten Good Reasons (A Sandy Cove Romance) by Lauren Christopher
- Elle: Room Two in the Hotelles Trilogy by Emma Mars
- Hot Pursuit (Stone Barrington Book 33) by Stuart Woods <— CRIMINAL EX-BOYFRIEND ALERT! Okay, to be fair, this isn’t “romance” but sure sounds like we could love it. “It’s not often that Stone Barrington finds a woman as accustomed to the jet-set lifestyle as he, so he’s pleasantly surprised when he meets a gorgeous pilot who’s soon moving to New York, and available for closer acquaintance. Their travels together lead them from Wichita to Europe, but trailing them is some unwanted baggage: his new lady love’s unstable, criminal ex-boyfriend…“
- Double Down (Playing the Odds Book 1) by Desiree Holt
- Locked In (Caught Inside Series Book 2) by S. Briones Lim
- A Month of Sundays (Somewhere, TX Book 6) by Lavender Daye <— HE MADE A BET TO DATE THE FRUMP LIBRARIAN ALERT!
- My Favorite What If by Lyssa Layne
- When Love’s Knot Enough by Ayesha L. Shoulders
- Playing By His Rules by Glenda Horsfall <— BOSS-CONTRACT ALERT! “At her interview, Xander offered her an entirely different position. Short on funds and desperate to escape the clutches of her ex, she reluctantly agreed to become his mistress. Only after she had signed his confidentiality agreement did she realize that she had delivered herself into the hands of a Dominant…“
- FOR3VER by M. Dauphin H.Q. Frost
- Bed Of Roses (The Five Senses Series Book 4) by Gemma Brocato <— SOUNDS CUTE! She owns a flower shop and… “Mal’s crushing on a customer, a serial dater who drops by the shop with alarming regularity to send flowers to other women.”
- A Little Bit In Love: A Mustang Prairie Romance by N.D. Jackson
- Ms. Nice Nasty by Lakisha Johnson
- CONTRITE by Kathy Coopmans <— SOUNDS SO GOOD ALERT!! “Clove Calloway knows within an hour of picking up her husband Turner from the airport that something is different, yet she can’t pinpoint what. Together since college, they know everything about each other… so why has she spent the last few days watching everything he does, hoping for a clue? What could have happened within the week he was gone?” and then the rest of the blurb made me *gasp!!* Let’s hope it’s as good as it sounds…
- Wet: Part 1 by S. Jackson Rivera
- For Love or Charity (McCallister’s Paradise Book 3) by Chantel Rhondeau
- Just Right (…and they lived happily ever after.) by Arlene Hittle
- One True Heart (Harmony Series Book 8) by Jodi Thomas
- Mr. Wright Now (A Wild Card Novel – Book 1) by Alannah Carbonneau <— 14 days in Vegas!!!
- Thunder Running (Homefront) by Rebecca Crowley <— DRUNKEN WEDDING ALERT!! Shortish but sounds like fun! “He’s barely back from Afghanistan before he volunteers to return—right about the time he’s reminded he won something more than money on the roulette wheel the last time he was Stateside. A wife. Bartender Tara Lambert could have gotten an annulment right after she and Chance wove their tipsy way down the aisle, but she’s never been one to let a man off the hook. Even if he disappeared right after their nuptials…“
- Bad For Me (Rock Canyon, Idaho) by Codi Gary
- In The End (The Butterfly Series Book 1) by Isabella Redwood
- Her Long Walk Home (Sea View House Book 1) by Linda Barrett
- Lost: (Arielle Lockley Series Book 2) by Elle Field
- Changed (The Intoxicated Books Book 4) by Alicia Renee Kline
- One Simple Mistake (The Citadel Series Book 1) by Deanndra Hall <— DOM ALERT! “…he wonders if she’s as hungry for a real relationship as he is. There’s just one problem: He’s a Dominant. And Vivian is possibly the most vanilla woman he’s ever met…“
- Hope for Us (Hope Series Book #3) by Sydney Aaliyah Michelle <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!
- Exposed: Laid Bare: Volume 1 by S.R. Grey
- Beautiful Secret (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren <— expected release date April 14th 2015
- Master of Freedom: A Mountain Masters Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Cherise Sinclair – expected release date April 14th 2015
- Beautiful Secret (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren – expected release date April 14th 2015
- The Moment of Letting Go by Jessica Redmerski – expected release date April 14th 2015
- Safe at Last: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels) by Maya Banks – expected release date April 14th 2015
- Say My Name: A Stark Novel by J. Kenner – expected release date April 14th 2015
- The Story of Son by J.R. Ward – expected release date April 15th 2015
- Until July: ( Until Her ) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— April 13th 2015
- Sinner’s Steel (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club) by Sarah Castille – expected release date October 6th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
I had a New Release drop yesterday. Priced at 99 cents, Exposed: Laid Bare is the first volume in a new series of erotic romance/paranormal novellas. .
BLURB: A sexy novella where things are not always as they appear. Enter the Laid Bare world only if you dare.
There’s something about Lucien Chambers. Something beyond his amazing success, his good looks, and his uncanny ability to turn everything he touches to gold.
In the eyes of the world, Lucien is a sexy and savvy business man. But when a naïve photographer, Dahlia Vaughn, is hired to take pictures of the hot entrepreneur, she discovers Mr. Chambers may be much more than what he seems.
Thank you S.R. I’ll go ahead and add it. 😀
Thanks, Maryse. <3
Ooh I remember Fragile Line (easy to predict but still a fun ride)…*scroll* another one by AL Jackson YAY (always a sure bet for me ’cause I love her books)…*scroll*…the Traveling Woman is out, maybe I can give Traveling Man a try now…*scroll*…Falling Deep, haven’t read a good rock star book in a while…wow, this list is long…A Taste of Bliss looks good, I gotta know what the “life-changing diagnosis” is…*scroll*…*scroll*…Ms. Nice Nasty *snort*…hmmm Contrite looks interesting…wait…*reads blurb on Amazon* WHOA!! Oh heck yeah…click!! So ready for that one. 😀
*points to comment above* That’s what happens when you GORGE on leftover Peeps by dipping them in melted Hershey’s drops…talk about a sugar rush. *giggle*
Emerged (The Life of Anna #5) by Marissa Honeycutt was released on Friday, and I believe it’s the final book.
I love the scrolling… that’s totally me as I’m sifting through all of the new releases looking for the ones that are for us!
All three of the Kane trilogy by Stylo Fantome are on sale for 99 cents.
ela!!! thank you!!!! I’m posting it!
ooooh Tessa goooood find!
It’s funny when my blog tells me I’m posting comments toooooo fast and to slow down.
I’m all… But!! What? Whaaaa? Fine… *hrmph* (now I have a “blog Dom” apparently) 😛
Life of Anna #5 eh? hmmmm…. that series scares me – I have to be in the right mood! When are we ever in the mood for that level of forbidden? GAH! I will go back and finish it though. I just need nothing else to tempt me (as if).
I am going to desperately try to finish The Shadows tonight. So good….
Hahahaha Your blog dom sounds mean. Probably Brian Sloan from Kitty Thomas’s book. (That is so on my TBR list. A sociopathic dom… *shudders in fear*)
Which book is that?? Not from Comfort Food right? Ahhhh I remember “Master”.
He is introduced in Guilty Pleasures and is in his own stand alone, Broken Dolls. He sounds interesting, if nothing else. *grins*
Just at chpt 2 of Elements of Chemistry. Really enjoying the heroines internal monologue. She’s quirky, I like that. Looks like maybe novella length. This is good cause stayed up until 2 reading a book last night. Can not do it two nights in a row. :-I
Oooh, went off one of your old recommends that I had in my TBR, Perfection by RL Matthews. I honestly didn’t even know I bought it, but I did at some point! I thought I needed angst and instead, couldn’t stop reading a romantic comedy. My face still hasn’t stopped smiling after finishing it.
Apparently the next BDB is Rhage. Loved him. Wonder how lost I’d be if skip over and re start there.
As long as your blog Dom isn’t Aiden from Courtesan…
*in a sing-songy voice* Maryse is gonna get paaa-ddled!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! *gasp* 😯
but bev!!!! Everyone’s freaking out and crying over The Shadows! Why skip that kind of angst!??
Tessa…. did I read Guilty Pleasures yet? Lemme go look….
I don’t know, but if you did or do, tell me how it is. I kind of want to skip it and go straight to Broken Dolls, but at the same time, I don’t want to skip it because Brian is some major villain or something in Guilty Pleasures.
Wait, what am I saying. Go read Degradation. 😛 It’s on your challenge list!
Lol. I read the spoilers…all I’ll say. But curious to MichelleS reaction.
Had a new release 4/5 $0.99 <3 For one week.
Raised in an environment that exuded love, Bain couldn't understand why he felt so empty inside.
He had it all- a financially stable, successful career and the overwhelming support of his loved ones.
Rumer wasn't in need of saving. She didn't need his help.
She had gotten this far on her own…why accept a strangers obvious charity?
Bain wasn't trying to save her, nor was he donating his time freely.
Has Bain finally found his match in the ring of life?
Can Rumer crush his undefeated streak?
One more that I saw and thought it looked good was For the Love of Raindrops by Beth Michele. Here’s some more sales for ya – there’s been a lot this last week and good freebies yey 😀
Last to Know by Micalea Smeltzer is FREE
Abel by Elizabeth Reyes is FREE
TAG by Shari J Ryan is FREE
Addict and Lost Desires by Rachael Orman are FREE
Breaking Brandon by MK Harkins is FREE
The Dark Lord by Kathryn Le Veque is FREE
Expired Regrets by Megan C Smith is FREE
Don’t Let Go by Michelle Lynn is FREE
The Game by Anne Black is FREE
Pepped Up by Ali Dean is FREE
My First – Jason & Katie by Melanie Shawn is FREE
Friends with Full Benefits by Luke Young us FREE
Give Me by LK Rigel is FREE
Alora by Megan Linski is FREE
Wander and Roam by Anna Kyss is FREE
Second Chance by Natasha Preston is FREE
Bannockburn Binding by Tracy Cooper-Posey is FREE
Very Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills is FREE
Wild Hearts and The Wild One by Magan Vernon are FREE
Demonic Desires by Mandy M Roth is FREE
Good Wood by LG Pace is FREE
Entwined by Elisabeth Naughton is .99
Invincible by JL Beck is .99
The Return of Brody McBride by Jennifer Ryan is .99
My Time in the Affair by Stylo Fantome is .99 (preorder)
All This Time and All Blues by Marie Wathen are .99
Kick the Candle by Genevieve Jack is .99
Seven Years by Dannika Dark is .99
Letting Go by Molly McAdams is 1.99
Incarcerated by Inger Iverson is .99
Nash: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover is 1.99
The Guardians by Mandy M Roth is .99
The Forbidden Trilogy Books 2,3 by Karpov Kinrade are .99
Annihilate Me 2 by Christina Ross is .99
Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles is 2.16
Clear by Jessica Park is .99
Marked by Midnight by Lara Adrian is .99
Taste of Darkness by Katie Russ is .99
Love’s Prophecy by Brenda Dyer is .99
Marked by a Vampire by Cynthia Eden is .99
Gone with the Wolf by Kristin Miller is .99
Ember’s Curse by Gena D Lutz is .99
Vampire Vacation by CJ Ellisson is .99
Anna Avery and Gwen Sparks Series by Stephanie Nelson are .99
Danger Close by Marliss Melton is .99
Tbe Sundered by Ruthanne Reid is .99
Until You Find Me by Amber Hart is .99
Bruiser by Neal Shusterman is 1.99
The Noru 2 by Lola StVil is .99
Underestimated Box Set by Jettie Woodruff is .99
Bring Me You by Ryleigh Andrews is .99
Awakening by Caris Roane is .99
Claimed by a Demon King by Felicity Heaton is .99
Taken Over by Erica Stevens is .99
2 books I didn’t see on your list: “Vengeance of the Demon” by Diana Rowland and “Jinn and Juice” by Nicole Peeler!! 🙂
Thanks Michelle!! I was going to buy Seven Years yesterday but held off and now it’s way cheaper!! Yay!! Can’t wait for your review on Kulti Marsye!! So many good sounding books today!!!
I am reading Silver Bastard and it’s awesome so far!! ” Someday I’d be classy if it killed me-probably not today, though.” I love the Heroine so far; her inner dialogue is great!
To many on the list to pick again!!
Sooooo I don’t want u all to freak out at me or like stone me or anything but u know I’m always slow on the uptake so I’ve just started umm the 1st outlander don’t shout at me I know I should have read it forever ago eek
I’m jealous of you Laura. I wish I could read that one for the first time again, myself….
It’s very long which I love and I’m forgetting sometimes that she must go back at some point I don’t really want her to and the Scottish pronunciation is exactly (well more or less some words are older) to how I talk lol
Have u read them all maryse?
Laura – I’m jealous too. To just experience that feeling of book one, Outlander, all over again. Not much compares. Jamie is my number one book husband.
I have exactly 50 minutes left in The Shadows, according to my doo-dad on Kindle. It’s killing me!!!
I will let u know how I’m getting on with it! I’m trying to figure out were u are in the book Michelle u should read the spoilers after!
Laura- I’m jealous too about you reading Outlander!! Book 1 starts off slow, but it does get better. Are you able to watch the Outlander series on tv? It just started back here on Starz.
I don’t think it’s on tv here yet but I’ve seen it advertised on Amazons tv thing they have after I’ve read the book I might watch it I might rope the hubby into watching aswell might inspire him to get the kilt out lol
Finished reading Where We Belong. Had me in knots for the first half to third of the book, and then it got easier, but you knew there were unresolved issues that were looming. Now trying to decide whether to jump into book 2 Pretty Pink Ribbons or maybe something from this list.
Hubby in a kilt. *sigh* I went to an Outlander event and got a t-shirt that says Outlander on the front and Real Men Wear Kilts on the back!! 😉
I like Contrite, but see that it is book one and book 2 is not released yet. Fragile Lines sounds interesting. Falling Deep is part of a series and I’m not sure if I need to read them in order, if so not sure I want to read a series right now. Hmmm, Playing By His Rules, has another book Playing For Keeps that was first in this *series* and sounds good too. Hope For Us, is book 3 in a series! I love a good sports story, but again a series!
Decisions, decisions… Pretty Pink Ribbons is looking like might be it…
Lol Tessa I just finished Perfection too! LOVED it! I was smiling too intill I started Flowers in the attic… now I want to cry 🙁
How did I miss the Life of Anna Book 5 release! Yes, this is the darkest series I’ve ever read, but buddy reading it with a couple girls and we’ve been waiting for the conclusion to this story!
I just started Where We Belong this morning. That prologue was a punch to my gut!
So many great books & so many fun comments! I love this group! OMG, I have ‘listened’ to Outlander #1 at least 4 times now. I sorta have it on a perpetual repeat 🙂 How can ya not! It might very well be my favorite book of all time.
Life of Anna #5 – OMG! This is one of those books that is SO dark I honest would not recommend it to anyone just out of fear of giving someone a heart attack. I too missed the release but I have to finish now… I am desperate for this girl to get a HEA (I hope, I hope!)
Ok Jean and Teri I read the first book of The life of Anna.. I really dont know why I read crazy sh?t like that or want to lol. So I see the whole series is bundled do I dare click???
Donna, I will say this it’s gets WAY worse before it gets better… Actually I was just reading the reviews for #5 on Amazon & I’m hopeful that this story will come full circle. If you think book #1 is gut wrenching just wait… it builds and gets darker and builds and gets darker… There has got to be light at the end of the tunnel. Click Away!
Teri I’m afraid to recommend this one too! But yes, Anna needs an HEA after all the darkness! I snuck a peak at some reviews too, so I am hopeful!
Donna, if you were just the least bit disturbed by the first book, I don’t know if you want the series…..it really does get darker and darker and more disturbing!!! But intriguing and hard to walk away once you start…. It’s a bad train wreck!
Y’all are crazy with those Life of Anna books. Crazy, I tell ya. *secretly makes sure Life of Anna is in Kindle library*
Jean and Cheryl, I must be having reader’s block ’cause I’m just getting irritated with everything I read right now and it sucks!! As much as I was enjoying WWB, I ended up skimming the last half of it, and now I’m unsure if I even want to start PPR which I was looking forward to. See what I mean? *sighs* I feel like a 3-year-old who has a whole playroom of toys but is not happy with any of them!
Donna, all this Flowers in the Attic talk has me tempted to do a re-read to see how it will be through grownup eyes as opposed to naive and innocent preteen eyes. *snort* Hush it peanut gallery…I WAS innocent at one point. 😛
Kilts = easy access. Just sayin’. 😉
Sorry, Amy. Hate book ruts.
Have you tried any of Maryse newer ones? Wild Reckless was fun. Thinking of starting Kulti later today. I just finished Strawberries for Dessert at it was really good.
Hope you find something.
The Diabolical Miss Hyde is 1.99. Saw it get an A review and looks fun if like fantasy.
Oh no Amy, I am really enjoying the first half so far! Hope you get out of your rut… I hate when that happens!
I was thinking the same thing about FITA….I wonder if I’d look at it differently now. I believe you were innocent at some point…. A LONG TIME AGO!! Lol!
Geesh, that’s a lot of freebies. Than you Michelle! I read a list freebie yesterday, Bloodfire. I really liked it. She’s an overly temperamental and impulsive heroine.
You all scare me with this Life of Anna talk. That might be too gut wrenching for me. I started it and it got so nerve wracking, I stopped.
I don’t think I even want to read Flowers in the Attic at this point. I was so angry reading that story as a kid, I can’t imagine my tablet surviving if I read it now. And, yeah, Amy, I’m with you on the reading it too early. I think I was twelve. Between twelve and thirteen, I read all her books. *grins* Then again, by fourteen, I was reading Bertrice Small and Rosemary Rogers, so…
Good luck with Outlander, Laura. Even more luck with the kilt!
Amy, that’s how I felt about WWB, started off really good and in knots and then it wasn’t. Started PPR, because like you just couldn’t find anything else, and I thought what the hell I’ll just stick with this story. Well. it’s just ok. No major angst or tension so far. Ugh.
I think what shocked me at 12 when I read Flowers in the Attic, today would be huh, really?? So old and jaded now!!!! 😉
Oh dear I’m at the bit where her and geillie have been put in prison as witches geez everyone was so nasty back then poison affairs secrecy between this and game of thrones I’m so glad I was born this century!
Laura!? Have you read George rr Martin?
Anyone read for The Love of Raindrops by Beth Michelle? Sounds like it could be angsty.
“I fell in love with her when I was just a boy. And then I never fell out of love. I just fell deeper…Right after I work up the courage to tell her, my world gets torn apart. My dream becomes my worst nightmare. I wish I could go back in time. I wish I had told her sooner.
But most of all…I wish it would rain again.” Have to check this one out…
I wonder if I read Flowers in the Attic now if anything would pop out that I missed because I was so young. You know? Like some sexual innuendo or something? I thought I was all grown up. I was just a baby!
I blame Jean for the Life of Anna train-wreck-I’nm-weirdly-addicted-to-it thing going on. I need little bits at a time. That’s all I can handle. How do you even describe the level of debauchery? I need a shower…. someone swear to me there is a HEA at book 5, please!
Amy – book rut, eh? Oh, I don’t know…. ever tried a little dittie named On the Island? See…. there’s this older girl, and a much younger guy…. ever heard of it? LOL!!!! Can’t wait to hear what you picked this time!!!
Okay – time to get The Shadows done and behind me. Literally like an half hour left. I’ll be back….
Tessa, apparently Bloodfire is going to be a movie with the actress that plays Ygritte from Game of Thrones staring.
Cheryl, I mentioned For the Love of Raindrops above since I thought it looked good as well!
Almost done with Inescapable Amy and I’m more into it now that they revealed a little to get me back into the book. The dialogue is a little weird in it though…overly juvenile sometimes and then really insightful other times…like two authors writing? I’m either going with Contrite or Kulti next.
*snort* Yep, it was a long time ago that I was innocent…but we’re not gonna go there and say HOW long ago. 😉
What stands out for me from when I read FITA at 12 was how confused I was about the pain…ya know, *that* pain. My friends and I knew next to nothing about sex and it was before the days of the internet, so at that part I was scratching my head and wondering just what caused that pain. Several years later…”Ow, ow, freaking OW!!!”
MichelleS, innuendo, lol.
Don’t they have a child together in one of the sequels? Or am I way off?
Oh FFS MichelleS, LOL!!! I’m starting OTI as soon as Jean starts Sweet Gum Tree. Yoo-hooo, Jeeeeeeaaaaan…
I wouldn’t be surprised about that, Michelle…I read it before I was more, er, particular about writing styles. I remember I really liked the storyline though! 😉
Bev, I *think* a pregnancy might have been alluded to in the second book by another character but I can’t remember for sure or if it was actually true…hmmmm…
Oh! I found the title of the book I was looking for the other day…and yes, I did dig around in my Kindle app until I found it. Don’t ask how long that took. Anyways, it was No Reverse and *that’s* what I’m reading next! 😀
Bev, they didn’t have a kid together, and that’s all I’m saying with spoilers. *grins* Thinking back, by that point of the story, I didn’t like her at all. Just saying…
I did notice writing ability at the time. The only reason I know is because she passed away, and her phantom writer was no where near as good of a writer as she was.
Michelle, apparently that was an evil April Fools Joke. Though, there is now a website dedicated to it, and it’s now on the IF list. *grins* It’d be seriously good if it was.
Finished Book two, Blood Magic, which was even better. Seriously, looking at buying the whole series because I still am not bored of it. Usually by book two, I need a break. They have to grab me to make me not bored by the middle of the second book.
Sweet Gun Tree.,… Gotta get to that! If only to get Amy to read OTI.
In Where We Belong, is it just me, or did you guys like Levi? I really like him …..only 35% though.
Oh, forgot to say, another list freebie, Krinos, was a DNF for me. The writing was just too immature for me. :/
It was a joke HA…thought that was weird for an indie book! Krinos? Hmm that wasn’t one from my lists I don’t think.
Here’s a few more…excited to grab Heart of Marley! So many 5 star reviews!
Heart of Marley by TK Leigh is FREE
Rocked by Taryn Elliot is FREE
This Wicked Rush by Jessie Evans is FREE
Dust of My Wings by Carrie Ann Ryan is FREE
The Line That Binds by JM Miller is FREE
The Foretelling by Amanda Richardson is FREE
Bringing Home the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon is .99
The Line Collection by Kimberly Kincaid is .99
Boarded by Love by Toni Aleo is .99
Beautiful Bounty by MJ Nightingale is .99
Escaping Shadows by Julieanne Lynch is .99
Another fabulous new release is Roxy by author Stevie J. Cole! This is her side if the story the first book was Jag! It is amazing!
Sorry bout that. It’s hard to think of some books in terms of spoilers, you know?
I guess because they are so old or so well known in one media or another.
After Maryse’s review of Kulti, I have to read that next. It sounds like it checks a lot of my boxes. 🙂
Amy, No Reverse by Marion Croslydon? Two books?
Bev, no worries. There’s still a lot of unknowns from how we are talking. I just literally deleted what happened kid wise that would have spoiled it for anyone who never read it.
Michelle, Krinos might have been a random bored search freebie. Goodness knows, I’ve done that a lot. Right now, my TBR is so full, I don’t think I’ll be doing that for a LONG while.
That would be it, Cheryl! 😀
Aw crap ladies, did I spoil something up there about FITA??
Nope! No spoiling done. Anyone who hasn’t read it would be rather clueless still.
There are some books that, can you still spoil?
Most places if say Pride & Prejudice is brought up, people talk very openly. Can you still spoil P&P? Or its like. If something is over 100 years old is it fair game? Lol.
To all the boys I’ve loved before is super sweet but super YA too. Sometimes I just love those.
Dude, I’m on a reading roll. Love it. Just last few days, read read read, any chance. Not easily distracted. Haven’t been like this in awhile. * knock on wood*
Thanks Amy. Think that might be my next book too.
I read the Hardwired series and really enjoyed it. Luckily they were all out and read all four…one right after the other. The You and I series by Melissa Toppen is very good also, but have to wait for last book of trilogy to come out in June. If I had known that would have probably waited for all three at once. Also am currently reading Silver Bastard and very much liking it. I love the heroine’s thought processes.
By the way Jean, yes I did like Levi and how he took care of Harley…such a sweetheart! I’m not jumping into his story in PPR right away though ’cause I was less than impressed with the storytelling of WWB. 😕
Hehe Bev, I think anything over 50 years old is fair game for spoilers. 😉
So, our cut-off time is 1965?
Yep bev read all the games of thrones books wish the next would all hurry up!! Have u read them?
Spoiling P & P is like spoiling The Sixth Sense – I mean REALLY – can we help it if you are that buried under a rock???
No spoilers here, though, for BDB #13 – The Shadows. It was great! It’s been a long time since I enjoyed a BDB novel. I still wish she’d go back to her original formula of one couple per book, but I guess now that she has created so many couples and people she needs to tell us something about a lot of them. That’s my only complaint. Lots of story lines. But I got oodles of Rhage, so I am a happy girl.
What I’m reading now: The Charlotte Chronicles #1. WOW. Love every page so far.
Jean, if you enjoyed Levi in WWB, and yes I did too, you’ll LOVE him in Pink, Pretty Ribbons. 🙂
Omg Cheryl! Levi is in PPR??!?! I really love him….. Tyson not so much! Lol! Having a hard time forgiving him. I’m Italian and hold grudges for a long time! Haha!
When. Will. I. LEARN!!!! I went to lightly skim the reviews for the sequel to No Reverse to make sure there was not going to be a CH and BAM! The first review I skimmed spoiled the first book for me. I can’t even be upset at the reviewer because it’s my own stupid fault. Now I’m going to have to put off reading it and hope that I forget about the spoiler…which, believe it or not, is possible. I remember I accidentally read a spoiler for Forever Innocent a while back, and I actually don’t remember the spoiler now so yay me!! 😀 Back to square one with what to read now, and I *might* actually be in the mood for a series…
*snort* Tessa, we had better reconsider that cutoff date or MichelleS is gonna clobber us…under our rocks, of course. 😛
Okay Jean and Cheryl, I have to vent a bit about a couple of things bugging me in WWB and see what you think. First, didn’t Tyson tell Harley after they reconnected that he would tell her about him and Brit, but later? He never did so it was just left hanging. Second, didn’t Harley say at one point near the beginning that there was one thing about that night (I’m assuming “his” name) that she had never told anyone, including her closest friends Quinn and Levi? But yet she told the one person who would be most likely to blab that info, and it almost seemed later on like Quinn wasn’t shocked about it, as if she already knew. Huh? And then there was the thing with Levi being a huge part of Harley’s, errrrrr, let’s just say her “family’s” life, but then he’s suddenly nonexistent in it…wouldn’t someone have missed him a bit more?
Alright, ranting over…see why I’m not jumping right into PPR?? I’m just a bit too p!ssy right now and not really giving anything a fair shot. 😕
Oh crap…was that spoilery? *cringe* I tried to be vague…
Amy I am SO with you on the spoilers. Sometimes it’s the littlest thing that will spoil a story for me. It’s why I go in blind to most of my books. Never read reviews and sometimes not even the blurb. I go off titles and covers and recommendations. After I’ve read a book, then I go read the reviews if I’m interested. But even then, it sometimes surprises me to find so many different perspectives.
Do you ever read any of the ones in your tbr? I try, but seem to often be distracted by new releases and recs.
Laura, Love. Them. And even though I’m not the same way about spoilers as most…..I’m not happy that the show will(probably?) out pace the books and tell the story first.
I don’t know that just doesn’t seem right to all the book fans. *shrug*
MichelleS, I have to admit I think I would be more in line with the ranters than the ravers at the Shadows.
But except for B& Q I’m so behind on that series.
Amy, I didn’t mind the rant even though I am only at 50% of the book! No spoilers really because I figured out what happened early on. But are you telling me Tyson never tells Harley why he broke up with Brit? That’s B.S.!!!!
At 35% in Kulti, he just called her a little girl…….um no.
But, Amy earlier in the book this made me think of you, “I took my mental Big Girl Socks off and threw them on the floor. If I would have earrings on, I’d be taking those off and handing them to Harris, too.” Um so took out a great middle line there……cause keeping it classy for you ladies. 😉
Gah auto correct. Harris=Harlow
Bev does the show know what’s coming next then? Before the books out?! If he knows why the hell hasn’t he just released the book? It was supposed to be this year and no sign
Last comment from him is he’s hoping it gets released by 2016. However, don’t ask him past that. Every time he’s asked, he kills a Stark. =-O
Tessa, lol. Yep, & 7th not written at all. But I get why they take so long. Anyway here’s a little piece on the ending coming in the show first.
For how dense and intricate the books are he must have it all out lined out, or something. Just the actual writing. Guess he cut back on other projects, like the ep he always writes fir GOT, to focus on the next book.
Idk any of you feel a little sad it will go that way?
*sigh* hate when I post like 4x in a row, lol.
But, just have to say seriously enjoying Kulti. I was a little hesitant because had read a prior book of hers that everyone loved, but not me. I liked it just, you know. But so far so, so good.
I really want to read Kulti. Especially after Maryse’s review.
Unless I missed it, Jean, then no he didn’t. Cheryl, I know you finished WWB so did I just miss it?
Fabi, it’s actually kinda funny because I used to rely solely on a spreadsheet that I created as my TBR list. It is so freaking ridiculously specific that I have different pages within it where books are separated by genre and then further categorized from there into subgenres. Anyways, I still use it to keep track of the books I have and what I’ve read as well as starring them, but as far as my actual TBR I use the collections feature on my Kindle app. I have about 20 different categories going including “should read soon” and “need to read now”…and I have one specifically for when you ladies recommend stuff. 😉
I do too Fabi!
That is funny, Bev!! Yep, when the earrings come off then something is about to happen. And of course Maryse will be there to snatch them up…er, I mean hold them for us. 😛
Ohhhh are we talking about martinis? I like to snatch those up.
Oh. *blush* My bad. EARRINGS. Yes, I’m happy to be the earring holder. 😛
Amy that spreadsheet sounds heavenly.
It comes in handy, Fabi. I love making up lists and sorting things. 😉
Aw shoot… *hides melon martini* Nope Maryse, no martini talk here! 😛
Finally ready to start Kulti. Really excited about this one since I LOVE the slow burn! I have time to read too since I’m stuck resting my foot after a horse stepped on it today…just black and blue not broken whew!
Oh no Michelle!!! You better ice it!!! Good thing you’re starting Kulti, he’ll make sure you ice it;)
If anyone finds another book like Kulti let us know!!! Finished Silver Bastard and it was good…even had someone named Maryse in it:)
Michelle, it’s so good. Just about to pick it up again. Its definitely a slow build. I think I’m getting towards the pay off.
Niki is right about the foot (and the book, thank you) you’ll fit right in. 😉
“His eye definitely twitched that time, and I felt bad for pretty much calling him an unattractive man-whore.” ~ lol.
I am the caboose here… starting Kulti tonight – there’s been enough positive feedback now to make me want to read it.
But I have to recommend my current (almost finished) read to Amy…. seriously girl…. this has you written all over it. The angst, the coming of age, it’s so so good. It may end up a 5-star for me… we shall see later tonight. (The Charlotte Chronicles)
Amy & Jean- no he never did explain about Brit. When I finished WWB it was one of those , huh he didn’t explain, and yes I wondered about the “others” not being upset at Harley b/c they weren’t supposed to know. Little loose ends that the author left out or changed without explaining.
Amy, I’m scratching my head about Levi being non-existent? I think I remember he’s still there but not in the *active* role he was before Tyson came back. Is that what you mean?
Amy, nooooo, I’m so sad that you read a spoiler about No Reverse/Fast Forward because I read them and it was great!! A constant level of angst and well-written.
When I’m not sure if the book has a cliffhanger or there may be a next book, I try to just read the last sentences of a review because that’s usually where it says CH or waiting for next book. However, I have been burned that way too. Wish the author in her blurb would say if there is a cliffhanger or a next book or this a standalone. I know some do, but would be nice if this was done more. Ok my rant over! 😉
So far Kulti is really good and funny! It’s not a silent read for me since I can’t stop chuckling. Foot is better but maybe I will milk it a little more so I can continue…I mean owww it really does hurt…
LOL Michelle!! I’m so glad you have enough time to read it. I was in from the start and if I put it down, I was really excited to pick it right back up…
Haha Maryse don’t tell on me *shhh* I’m completely invested though and I love her inner dialogue and voice. It feels like a 5 star read to me already.
MichelleS, the blurb for it just *oomphed* me! I know that series follows the Kerr chronicles…did you read that one? And the big question of course, CH? Either way, you used the magic word…ANGST!!!! 😀
Cheryl, I guess it just seemed kinda odd how he was so active in the life of someone in particular (ya know who I’m referring to?) and then…not. Kind of like he was very quickly replaced but he was fine with it. *shrugs*
I hope your foot feels better soon, Michelle…but not TOO soon ’cause that means more book reading time!! I think you might need to stay off of it until Monday…ya know, just to be sure. 😉
Cheryl and Amy, I totally skimmed the last 25% of WWB. Sucked because I really liked the beginning of the book. I hate that Levi just disappeared…. That was just wrong!
Michelle, hope your foot feels better…milk it for as long as you can!
MichelleS, the blurb for the Charlotte Chronicles scares me!
I know, Jean. 🙁 I ended up skimming as well.
That’s what I’m telling everyone, I mean you can’t rush these things or you will just end up worse right? I will probably have a miraculous recovery in hmmm…checks time on Kulti…3 hours 27 minutes 😉
Michelle, lol. When I started it kindle told me it would take me around 10.hr to finish. Yours probably like 5.
MichelleS, The Charlotte Chronicles does sound good. Do I need to have read the Woodlands Series or just the epilogue to Unspoken? Does TCC have a cliffhanger? 🙂
Michelle, you should rest that ankle over the weekend, don’t want to re-injure it. 😉
I loved Charlotte Chronicles. I read it when the author serialized it on her website. She wrote an epilogue to unspoken and seriously everyone fell in love with Charlotte and kept bugging her for a sequel. Nothing inappropriate. Just finished Kulti this morning at 6am. Yup pulled an all nighter! Great book just wished it had gone into more of their togetherness.
Cheryl – I didn’t read the Woodlands series… so I say no. No need. It’s a complete stand alone. No cliffhanger!!! Nope. 100% complete. Loved it. Yes, it’s angsty and you want to throw your Kindle in the middle because it is so so so stupid that they have to be separated…. but there wouldn’t be a story if they weren’t, right??? Some unrealistic stuff here and there? yes. But so much good stuff too. It was what I was in the mood for, so it worked for me.
Thanks MichelleS, I’m putting it on my tbr list!!!