<— Okay so yep. This sounds like it should be my next read. A boxer, a big competition, new adult/adult, and you know… “situations”. 😉 And my friend Joanna just told us she’s reading it now and it’s already giving her chills. Well… okay then!! I’ve just downloaded the sample, and I’m giving it a go!
And! Here are more new releases, including the latest by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Apollyon (Covenant), Second Chance Boyfriend (Drew + Fable) by Monica Murphy and Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd that so many were anticipating. Okay off I go to crush on Remington Tate.
“… the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit…”
- Soul Sucker by Kate Pearce
- Hecate’s Own (Heart’s Desire) by Dana Marie Bell
- Apollyon (Covenant) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd
- Blind Obsession By Ella Frank
- Second Chance Boyfriend (Drew + Fable) by Monica Murphy
- Eyes of Ember (Imdalind Series) by Rebecca Ethington
- The Good Life by Jodie Beau
- Hell on Wheels: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Karen Leabo
- Night Dreams: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romanc by Sandra Chastain
- He’s So Shy: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Linda Cajio
- The Lord John Series 4-Book Bundle: Lord John and the Private Matter, Lord John and the Hand of Devils, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade, The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon
- Enslaved: Book 1 in the Enslaved Trilogy by Shoshanna Evers
- Penthouse Suite: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romanc by Sandra Chastain
- Real Men Don’t Quit by Coleen Kwan
- Rush Me by Allison Parr
- Voracious: Erotica for Women by Violet Blue & Molly Weatherfield
- When I’m With You Part VI: When You Trust Me by Beth Kery
- With a Vengeance by Jacqui Jacob
- Desperate Measures: A Loveswept Classic Romance (Kittredge Family Saga) by Linda Cajio
- Cupid’s Revenge (Crimson Romance) by Bea Moon
- Hard Way (Vegas Top Guns) by Katie Porter
- Lucky Like Us: Book Two: The Hunted Series by Jennifer Ryan
- The Bracelet (Black Lace Classics) by Fredrica Alleyn
- Real by Katy Evans <– I’m already hearing good things about this one! A boxer!
- A Wife for Owen Chase (Montana Matchmakers) by Kristine Rolofson
- Ask Me To Stay: : A Homeland Book by Elise K. Ackers
- And Then I Found You: A Novel by Patti Callahan Henry
- The Reluctant Wag by Mary Costello <— Okay, this one is only out tomorrow but it’s about football players and hey the girl sorta has my name!!!
Oh yeah…..Remy is super yummy 😉
Real was just awesome!! Great story line, angst and steamy love!!! Five stars!!
Just download Real, you had me at “… the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit… 🙂 Thanks!
haha!! So let’s read it together, Krista! I just chatted some more with Joanna and she stayed up LATE reading and says she’s got THAT feeling with it. YES!!!!!
Yep I downloaded it but right now I am crushing hard on Jackson Maris-“Rules of Entanglement”
I just bought Real, hopefully this will take me out of my book slump. I’ve been in for the last week.
I bought REAL this morning! I’m watching the clock go by at work so I can get home and get started!
Just got Real. I only have like 10% of Second Chance Boyfriend and I love me a fighter! Woot!
I’m reading it as we speak. Starts off with that Beautiful Disaster feel… But I’m in, anyway. Me goodness he’s intense!
I am starting Real now. Hopefully it is good.
Real was awesome…cannot wait for Remy.
Maryse you really need to read the Covenent series by Jennifer Armentrout … Really good!
I just finished Real. I loved it. Spent my whole day reading it. It had everything I look for in a book. I cannot wait for more Remy!!!
Real sounds great. Is it a series or complete story?
I am OBSESSED with the Keatyn Chronicles. Just finished reading Date Me. I feel ridiculous reading these books but I can’t stop. They are addicting. Uggghh. Its like a love/hate relationship. I love them and I hate myself for loving them lol.
REAL is up next! Can’t wait.
Remington Tate is the REAL new hotness.. Mmmmp yummy
So far so good!!!! Diffently feeling of beautiful disaster. Hopefully it will be a good read!!!
Loved loved loved it… Didn’t start book jumping like I have been doing lately. A 5 star for me A new boyfriend in Remy
Just moved Real up on my TBR. I am also reading Rules of Entanglement right now…..loving Jackson!
Real was unbelievable…that shower scene…OMG! it is like some books you have read and still different than other books. Maryse, you will love it.
I did love it!! A few parts where I was… whaaaaat are u thinking!!??… well you know what parts. A few crazy decisions (even though I understood in part) but overall, very fun read and SUPER intense – just what I was looking for!
HOLY SMOKES gals!! Started reading Real last night…I’m 65% through and I’m dying to finish! Too bad I have to work for a living 😉
Linh…I am a Keaytn Chronicles obsessed fan, too. I feel like I should be hiding in a closet to read them. I am embarrassed that I am reading them, yet can’t stop either.
Real was amazing. If you loved Easy you will adore Real. It has me thinking Travis WHO?! it is all about remmy now.
I would say Remy was as close to Travis as I’ve read (intensity and emotionally and bad-a$$-ly). Travis is still my #1, but if you’re looking for that Travis-feel, Remy will help. 😉
reading Real now after your post on FB – you are right, hard to put down!
Omg!!!! Just finished reading Date Me!! Loved it!!! Can’t wait for the next book!!! I wonder how long we have to wait for the next one!!!!!!
I read She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb years ago and it is still on my favorite books list. It’s a must read!