WEDNESDAY AUGUST 19th 2015 UPDATE!! 5 more awesome sounding new releases by popular authors today (I listed ’em right here) 😀 :
- Four Week Fiancé by J.S. Cooper <— JUST WENT LIVE! “He’s 28, hot as can be and he’s my brother’s best friend. TJ asked me to be his fiance for four weeks. I’m hoping to make the engagement real.“
- Tempt Me Like This: The Morrisons (New Adult Contemporary Romance) by Bella Andre <— JUST WENT LIVE/ROCK STAR ALERT! “As one of the biggest rock stars in the business, Drew Morrison can have anything—and anyone—he wants. Only Ashley Emmit, who has joined his tour to work on a college research project, is completely off-limits…“
- Unearthed (The Heights Book 2) by Lauren Stewart <— JUST WENT LIVE/PARANORMAL AND SOUNDS AWESOME! “For three years, Keira lived in hell on earth, kept and tortured by a psychopath. He should’ve killed her. Because now she’s looking for payback…” (here’s book #1 on supersale right now, about different characters: Unseen (The Heights Book 1)
- Free Falling (Starting Fires Book 2) by Makenzie Smith <— JUST WENT LIVE & I LOVED this author’s other book (Starting Fires <— my review – both are standalones)! This one sounds romantically ANGSTY!!! “He was wild and stunning, the most extraordinary man I’d ever known. It was perfect. It was beautiful. And then he destroyed it.“
- Off Her Rockers: Loving All Wrong 3.5 by S. Ann Cole <— JUST WENT LIVE & I LOVED “Jahleel” (<— my review) and the series continues…
- Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1) by Cynthia Sax <— JUST WENT LIVE “Half Man. Half Machine. All Hers.”
Something Beautiful AND Before We Were Strangers are my own personal *squees* of the day. Two of my favorite authors, and two stories that sound like they’ll be totally up my alley. I think many of us here will be buddy reading “Strangers” today, right? That’s the one I’m jumping in on, first, then. YAY ME!!! Of course, I will be reading both, but since so many of you mentioned wanting to start Strangers, I wanna read it with you guys!!
Kirsten: Had an early read of Before We Were Strangers. Loved it. Her best book yet.
Anne: Oh are we going to BR Before We Where Strangers?
Ela: Before We Were Strangers BR!!!
Grey: I’m in for the buddy read of Before We Were Strangers! I fell asleep early last night and haven’t started anything else…
Maryse: I can’t wait!!! I’m not even starting anything until it comes out so I can devour it!!
Ela: Woot hoot! We also have Jamie McGuire *enough said*
I’ll add in my “blurb-jolt” highlights reel as soon as I’m done this list… Oh!! And don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybird releases list: 15 Early bird releases & tomorrow’s highly anticipated preorders…
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Wray: Tornians, Book 2 by M.K. Eidem
- From Russia with Claws by Molly Harper (writing as Jacey Conrad & Gia Corona)
- Never Never: Part One by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Forsaken: The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, Book 3 by Lisa Renee Jones
- Scandal Never Sleeps: The Perfect Gentlemen, Book 1 by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
- Treasured by Thursday: Weekday Brides Series, Book 7 by by Catherine Bybee
- Secret Pleasure by Lora Leigh
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Wrecked Series by Abby McCarthy <— WHOLE SERIES BUNDLED AT A BARGAIN PRICE!!
- Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid Book 1) by Richelle Mead <— OMG!!! THE WHOLE DARN SERIES is on sale!!! And SO many of my fellow readers went CRAZY for this series. There is a part somewhere along the books that FREAKED my friend Jackie out BIG TIME!!
- Succubus On Top (Georgina Kincaid Book 2) by Richelle Mead
- Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid Book 3) by Richelle Mead
- Faking It (The It Girls Book 1) by Leah Marie Brown <— Sounds cute and super-bargain priced. She gets dumped by her fiancee and is pretty much homeless but goes with her best girlfriend to Paris (her “honeymoon”) and meets someone…
- Nobody’s Darling by Teresa Medeiros <— SUPER-BARGAIN HISTORICAL BOUNTY HUNTER ALERT! And this was one of my greatest friend’s favorite authors in the world. “Instead of killing me, she hired me to find her runaway brother. Little did she know she was about to make the acquaintance of a flea-bitten basset hound named Sadie, the infamous Darling Gang, and my shotgun-toting kinfolk. And little did I know she was about to lead me on a merry chase that would take us from a bungled bank robbery to the very first Wild West show to tour London, England. ..“
- Across the Distance by Marie Meyer <— BEST FRIENDS & HE’S GETTING FAMOUS ALERT!! Also it’s on super-bargain sale right now! “I always had him. Only, now I’m not so sure I do. It’s not just the eleven hundred miles separating us now that I’m at college. Or his band finally taking off, and all the gigs and girls suddenly demanding his time. It’s as if everything is different-the way we talk, the way we text . . . the way he looks at me and the way those looks make me feel.“
- What to Read After Fifty Shades of Grey: Paranormal Passions (WTRAFSOG Themes Book 1) by C. James, Dale Mayer, Kristine Cayne, Michelle Hughes, J.A. Fredericks, V.J. Devereaux, Vella Day, Calinda B., Bianca D’Arc, Kiki Wellington <— SUPER-BARGAIN anthology bundle!
- Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat (Modern Love Stories Book 4) by Daisy Prescott <— SISTER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! On super-sale today!! “When his sister’s best friend returns to Whidbey Island and propositions Donnelly for a one-night stand, he breaks one of his biggest rules–no fooling around with his sisters’ friends. It’s just sex, nothing more. That’s what Tom does and does well…“
- Two Minutes (Seven Series Book 6) by Dannika Dark <— Robyn is excited!! “Don’t forget Dannika Dark has Two Minutes coming out tomorrow. It’s part of her Seven Series. A lot of us have been waiting for this book it seems forever! Denny and Maizy!“
- Getting Wilde: Immortal Vegas, Book 1 by Jenn Stark
- A Warrior Wedding (The Protectors Series Book 7) by Teresa Gabelman
- The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 1) by Jeff Wheeler
- Damage Report (Immortal Outcasts Series Book 2) by Mandy M. Roth
- Matt: Tales of the Were (Redstone Clan Book 5) by Bianca D’Arc
- An Alpha’s Choice (Talon Pack Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Not Quite Gone (A Lowcountry Mystery) by Lyla Payne
- Immersed: A Falling in Deep Collection Novella (The Immersed Series Book 1) by Katie Hayoz
- Human Nature: Novella of the Lupi (Novella of the Lupi, A) by Eileen Wilks
- From Russia With Claws by Jacey Conrad and Molly Harper <— Traci told me about this one! “Hey Maryse! Molly Harper and her writing partner have a book out tomorrow, too. From Russia With Claws is the start of a snarky, wolfy series.”
- Forbidden Temptation by R.L. Kenderson
- Stone Guardian by Maeve Greyson
- The Future (Equilibrium Book 3) by Kate Thomas
- Tangling with the Tiger (Lone Pine Pride) by Vivi Andrews
- Winter’s Bride (The Elders of the Seasons Book 1) by Nellie C. Lind
- Supremacy (A Valens Series Book 2) by Andy Lewter
- Forged by Love (Even Gods Fall in Love) by Lynne Connolly
- Forbidden (Luna Lake) by Cathy Clamp
- Queen of the Immortals (The Vamp Saga Book 3) by Elle Chardou
- Something Beautiful: A Novella by Jamie McGuire <— AMERICA & SHEP ALERT!!!! *happy dance* 😀 Travis’s cousin. remember him?? Of course we do!!! “…a road trip to her parents’ home in Wichita, Kansas could mean the next step, or the end of everything.“
- Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones <—CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE ALERT!! I remember when this series was indie and book #1 BLEW everyone away. Finally… book #3!!! “…we meet Amy’s brother Chad–and the woman who either loves him or wants him dead.”
- Love After Dark (Gansett Island Series, Book 13) by Marie Force <— SINGLE MOTHER WORKS FOR MAN CARING FOR HIS SICK MOM ALERT!!: “Kissing her boss, however, was not part of the plan. The more time she spends with Paul, the more she admires the way he cares for his mother and the attention he pays to her son. But when Paul finds out about her shameful past, will he still want her and Ethan in his life?“
- Evening Storm by Anne Calhoun
- Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security Book 2) by Nicole Edwards
- #Poser (Hashtag Series Book 5) by Cambria Hebert
- As Lost as I Get by Lisa Nicholas
- Practice Makes Perfect (The Warriors Series Book 3) by Charlene Groome <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!
- Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story by Renee Carlino <— SUBWAY PASSES AND THE SEE EACH OTHER ALERT!!! Ex-lovers see each other years later as they pass each other at the subway… (and he looks for her on Craigslist)… Eeeeeep!!! SO MANY ARE LOVING THIS ONE!! In fact, our very own Anne just finished and said: “You guys!!! I am in book heaven! I started Before We Were Strangers last night as soon as it arrived on my Kindle and finished it this morning and wow! WOW!! What a book! Its the best book I’ve read this year. I cried, laughed, swooned and fell in love. Matt is perfect! I am so in love with him! This is Renee’s best book to date. You all need to read it ASAP! I wish I could start it all over again. More than 5 stars for me. PERFECTION!!“
- Treasured by Thursday (Weekday Brides Series Book 7) by Catherine Bybee
- Broken Hearts (Chaos Bleeds Book 7) by Sam Crescent
- Laid Out (Worth the Fight) by Sydney Halston <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!!
- Hot & Bothered (A Hostile Operations Team Novel – Book 8) by Lynn Raye Harris <— SHE’S A TERRORISTS WIDOW AND SHE’S PREGNANT WITH A CIA OFFICER’S BABY ALERT!!… “He can never have her. Having her means the end of his career in the Hostile Operations Team. But when he learns she’s carrying his child, he’ll have to make a choice…“
- Wrecked: Studs in Spurs by Cat Johnson
- Scandal Never Sleeps (The Perfect Gentlemen Book 1) by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
- Desert Kings Book 4: Amahd: Captivated by the Sheikh by Jennifer Lewis
- Gabe (The Heartbreaker Series Book 1) by Evan Grace
- Sinful (Bad Boy Rockers Book 5) by Lexi Buchanan <— SHE’S ENGAGED AND HE’S EX-MILITARY NOW SOFTBALL COACH ALERT… “A man who’s been through hell and a teacher who belongs to another, come together on the softball field, but soon find their lessons extend beyond the field…“
- The Surprise Princess (The Wedding Series Book 5) by Patricia McLinn
- Heart Breaker (The Heart Breaker Series Book 1) by Cole Saint Jaimes
- Laci on Top by Donna Jay
- Love So Tempting (The Lawson Brothers Book 4) by Marquita Valentine <— SHE’S PREGNANT WITH HER TORMENTER’S BABY ALERT!! “Forced to turn to her childhood tormentor in her time of need, she convinces Tristan to marry her to keep the gossip in their small town at bay…“
- Hate F*@k: The Complete Story (Horus Group) by Ainsley Booth
- War Wounded (The War Trilogy #2.5) by Andria Large
- Secret Pleasure (Bound Hearts Book 13) by Lora Leigh <— TRIO ALERT! “…when the sexy cousins blaze their way back into her life, Alyssa cannot help but succumb to the heady pleasures the two men can give her.”
- What He Left Behind by L. A. Witt <— M/M ROMANCE – A COUPLE & A NEWLY DUMPED BEST FRIEND!! “Everything is fine and dandy until emotions become so entangled, their friendship—and a marriage—could be at risk…”
- Starting Over (A Nugget Romance Book 4) by Stacy Finz
- Wrangling Echoes by B. Breckenridge
- Room 702 by Paloma Aínsa
- A Sweet Possibility (Archer Cove Series Book 2) by Natalie Charles <— DUMPED BY HER FIANCEE SHE HIRES HER BEST FRIEND/PERSONAL TRAINER ALERT! “Nate can’t pass up the chance to help Jessie with her self-improvement plan, even if she’s got another man in mind…”
- SEALed with a Kiss (Alpha SEALs Book 2) by Makenna Jameison <— OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER GUY + HE’S A SEAL ALERT!
- Borrowing Trouble (Give Me Memphis Book 2) by Mae Wood
- Rock Her (Rock Rhapsody Series Book 1) by Rachel Cross
- The Wife by S.P. Cervantes <— MARRIAGE FALLING APART ALERT!! “She takes every opportunity to show her husband the wonderful family they’ve built together, hoping to win his heart back. The Truth. When a ghost from her past enters Alex’s life in the most unexpected way, she is left questioning everything she believes. Lies will be told and secrets will be unveiled leaving Alexa fighting for her life. The End. There was no way for Alexa to know what was awaiting her.” <— WHOA!!! WHAT does that mean?!
- Get Rocked? (The Next Generation Series Book 2) by K E Osborn
- On Paper by Shae Scott
- Cinderella Wore Tennis Shoes: A Novella by Holly Jacobs
- The Favor by Elle Luckett
- Breaking Faith (The JackholeS Book 1) by Joy Eileen <— HANGS OUT AT A BAR & FALLING FOR LEAD SINGER ALERT! “While putting the pieces of her life back together, she fights to keep her broken heart from falling for the moody lead singer of the JackholeS. A man named Kill. Killian has his own demons to battle, yet Faith brings out his protective side: a side he thought he’d buried long ago.“
- Seaside Gifts: a Seaside romance (Hometown Romance) by Gayle Roper
- Retribution (Sebastian Trilogy Book 3) by Janey Rosen
- Bosom Buddies: A Novella by Holly Jacobs
- Hidden in the Spotlight: Rocker Romance (Surviving the Dream Book 4) by Whiskey Starr
- Deceived (Whiskey Nights Book 3) by Suzannah Daniels <— ONE NIGHT GOES AWRY ALERT! “…she’s not the same shy girl who used to admire him from afar. Knowing what she wants, she sets a plan in motion to capture his attention, but things don’t always go as planned—a lesson that Seren will soon learn the hard way.” CAN be read as a standalone.
- Nerd Girl (Modern Girls Series Book 1) by Jemma Bell <— SHE’S A BOOK-NERD IN LOVE WITH A COVER MODEL ALERT!
- My One Regret by V, Krissy
- Her Heart’s Desire (Sunflower Series Book 1) by Linda Joyce
- Lucky For You (A Marsden Novel) by Jayne Denker
- The CEO (The Game Changers Series Book 1) by Shealy James
- I Need You Here: Standalone, HEA, Erotica Romance, Suspense Romance, BDSM, Dominant Alpha Male, Action & Adventure Romance (Need Series Book 3) by Cynthia P. O’Neill
- Instruction by L.M. Pruitt
- Roses are Wrong, Violets Taboo by Kris Calvert <— TWO STRANGERS MEET IN A BAR ALERT!! “Not wanting to be alone on her last night in Tampa, she stumbles into what she never planned on – Chase Tabeau and the best night of her life. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, Rose and Chase spend one night confessing their hopes for the future and their failures of the past. After opening their hearts to one another, the morning after sheds new light on their destiny as Rose has disappeared without a trace—taking Chase’s heart with her…“
- No More Knights by Laura Briggs and Sarah Burgess
- Turning Tides by Ruby McNally
- The Catch by Jeny Heckman
- First Choice, Second Chance (Kurztown Book 1) by Fallon Brown
- Healed (Embracing Series Book 5) by Delisa Lynn
- Deep Night: A Denver Heroes Novel by Kathy Clark <— BEST FRIENDS SINCE CHILDHOOD & PARAMEDICS ALERT!! “Not even active combat could prepare Chris for the rush he gets when violence and tragedy collide, but the job isn’t the only thing making his heart race. His partner is his closest confidant from childhood, and the girl he remembers is now a strong, sensual woman . . . who needs him more than ever.“
- Her Dakota Summer by Dahlia DeWinters
- Here He Comes Again (Storybook Lake) by Melissa Shirley
- Here Comes Trouble (A Tremayne Family Romance Book 2) by Anna J. Stewart
- Fan the Flames by Michele Dunaway <— HIS BEST FRIEND’S WIFE ALERT!! “Former Navy SEAL turned marine rescue firefighter Brad Silverman is tasked with his toughest mission yet: taking care of his best friend’s wife. The only problem is that Scarlett Harrison has always been the one-the one who got away, the one who held his heart, and the one who has always been off limits…“
- The Little Kiosk By The Sea by Jennifer Bohnet
- One Good Thing by Lily Maxton
- The Accidental Cougar by Tiffany N. York
- Falling for You (Unscripted Love Series Book 1) by Heather Thurmeier
- Perfect Betrayal by Season Vining <— HE’S A THIEF AND HER FAMILY IS THE TARGET ALERT!! “To the outside world, Taylor Hudson has it all: beauty, money and social status. But Taylor’s privileged life is far lonelier than it appears. Levi is the inside man on a job to steal fifteen million dollars from one of the town’s wealthiest families, putting him on a crash course with Taylor. Neither of them believe in love, but lust. . . that’s undeniable“
- Keys to the Heart: A Romance by Jennifer Rose
- Out of Character by Molly Zenk
- Hot and Unusual (Glamour Nannies – Falling for the Billionaire) by Vivien Paige <— CHECKING ON HER FOSTER BROTHER’S SON ALERT!! “Armed with a Nannying for Dummies guidebook, all Tayla needs is three weeks at the mansion where the little boy lives to suss out the situation, confirm his well-being then leave without anyone ever knowing who she really is…“
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest Series Book 5) by Tijan – expected release date August 25th 2015
- Sustained (The Legal Briefs Series Book 2) by Emma Chase – expected release date August 25th 2015
- Until Friday Night (A Field Party) by Abbi Glines – expected release date August 25th 2015
- Illusive (Storm MC #5) by Nina Levine – August 25th 2015
- With Brave Wings (Breaking Free Book 2) by Cara Dee – August 25th 2015
- Nightwalker by Jacquelyn Frank – August 25th 2015
- Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Jarvis-Graves – August 26th 2015
- Rule (A Mafia Romance) (The Corruption Series Book 3) by C.D. Reiss <— August 27th 2015
- The Empathy series Box set by Ker Dukey <— The entire series bundled for a SUPER BARGAIN!! releasing August 31st 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).