Happy TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!!!!! 65+ books on today’s list, and there are a few that made my own TBR list, too! Including a few from the bargain finds. 🙂 YAY ME!!! YAY US!!!
Which ones gave me a blurb jolt? EASILY Frayed Silk (super-angsty recommendation from R., about serious marital discord – eeeeeep!!! That blurb HURTS!), Second Shot (hockey star’s one night stand, with the coach’s daughter that he can’t stand ends up in a pregnancy. Whoops! 😉 ) Toxic (prison nurse falls in love with a prisoner and helps him escape. YIKES!!! But that blurb… OMG. Defininite blurb jolt for me!), Mercy (Debra Anastasia’s latest & he’s the monster that has to protect her from his even more monstrous father), His Mafioso Princess (he’s in love with a mafia princess… and she’s the daugher of the most feared Cosa Nostra godfather).
AND!!! Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds. It was a GREAT list of surprises!! ➔ 25 Earlybird Book Releases
AND AND!!! If you missed my latest book release, this one was SO good, and I’m starting book #2 tonight. ➔ Book Review – Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins
P.S. How was your version of the eclipse yesterday? *sigh* Mine looked like it would be a plentiful “coverage” but it didn’t even get dark. Full sunny the entire time. I wanted night time darkness during the day!!! I wanted to be outside, in the mid-afternoon and feel like it was night. Alas, it was not to be. Even the lizards continued basking, at “maximum-eclipse”. 😉
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Beauty of Us: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby
- Pack Enforcer: Cascadia Wolves, Book 2 by Lauren Dane
- Easy Fortune: The Boudreaux Series by Kristen Proby
- Jake: Immortals of New Orleans, Book 8 by Kym Grosso
- Preservation: The Walsh Series, Book 7 by Kate Canterbary
- Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle
- Reluctant Mate: Cascadia Wolves, Book 1 by Lauren Dane
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!)
- The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott
Jan: I just finished The Butterfly Project and had a little cry at the sweet ending.
Leslie: Another recent book I enjoyed is The Butterfly Project. The theme of book (two broken people come together to heal each other) isn’t anything new, but the way story was told, their backgrounds, etc. was interesting and captivated me.
- Kian by Tijan <— TIJAN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Tessa: Kian was really good. I was expecting it to be darker, but honestly, Kian is so sweet, you can’t help but like him.
Marcie: Read Kian in less than 24 hours an loved it, I am a HUGE Tijan fan and have read everything and anything she has provided.
- Wrecking Ball (Hard To Love Book 1) by P. Dangelico <— MUCH LOVED & IT’S A SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
Jan: Wrecking Ball was GOOD! Had that Wall of Winnipeg feel, but it was still its own book. Bit of a slow burn but really enjoyable. Get it while it’s a bargain! And I see that a second book in the series will be out in a few weeks – Sledgehammer. The author warns that the h has a potty mouth, though. :-/ That’s not usually my fav – either in h or H. Oh well, I’ll keep an open mind cos Wrecking Ball was so good. We’ll see! *rubs hands together in anticipation*
- Frayed Silk by Ella Fields <— SUPER-ANGST & MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!!! R is loving it as we speak!!!
R: Maryse. Frayed Silk by Ella Fields. It’s gutting me marmy style. It’s not TJR’s writing style, but it has the same feel her books have–the way your stomach rises in your throat and just sits there. Ugh the angst. It’s awesome. I’m at 55% but so far, I think it’s right up your alley.
- Amazon Echo – Black <— AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST!!! HEAR YE!! HEAR YE!!!! MY BELOVED ECHO (“Alexa”) is on sale today!!!!! !!
Cristie: Dang that’s a good price!! I know I love my ECHO too!!
Kim: What do you love about it?
Maryse: She wakes me up, she plays music for me (awesome music, too!!) she answers my questions, helps me with recipes, and BEST YET?? She plays audiobooks for me AND AND AND!!!! She’ll read many of my books to me (that I don’t have in audiobook format). When I’m done listening, and want to get back to reading that very book, my Kindle app will pick right back up where she left off for me to read… 😀
Kim: very cool. Thanks for letting me know what the fuss is all about. I have the kindle keyboard that will speak the book, but it’s terrible compared to audiobooks.
Melanie: I’ve got the ECHO dot and love the thing (even if my 6 year old son drives me up the wall asking Alexa questions all day)
- Devil’s Gate: A Novella of the Elder Races by Thea Harrison
- Desires, Known by Lilith Saintcrow
- Dragon Burn: A Dark Kings Novella by Donna Grant
- Dragon Foretold (Dragon Point Book 4) by Eve Langlais
- Bound by Fire (Cauld Ane Series Book 2) by Piper Davenport
- Silence Of The Ghost (Murder By Design Book 2) by Erin McCarthy
- Magic Blaze: an Urban Fantasy Novel (Shifting Magic Book 3) by Catherine Vale
- Marked by Darkness: Dark Fae Hollow 8 (Dark Fae Hollows) by Lia Davis
- Love in Another Dimension by Anette Darbyshire <— SHE DIES IN AN ACCIDENT & BECOMES A GHOST… “…Jemma meets Tom, an attractive but elusive ghost who explains that she in trapped in a dimension for people who weren’t supposed to die. She vows to find a way out, but is torn when she develops feelings for Tom, whose own reasons for being there are darker than she could ever have imagined…”
- Alaskan Tigers Box Set Volume Two by Marissa Dobson
- Escape from Heartland: A Contemporary Paranormal Romance, Ghost Story: A Heartland Cove County Romance by Jacquie Gee
- Silverthorn by Raymond Feist
- By Blood Sworn (The Dagger Chronicles) by Janice Jones
- No More Pocket Change by Sydney Presley
- Resurgence (Blood Of The Custodians Book 1) by Sharonlee Holder
- After the Game (Field Party Book 3) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES ALERT!!! “The third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Field Party series—a southern soap opera with football, cute boys, and pick-up trucks—from USA TODAY bestselling author Abbi Glines…”
- The Healing Touch (A Manwhore Series Book 3) by Apryl Baker
- Cold Blooded by Anne Patrick
- SEALs of Coronado: Books 1 – 3 (SEALs of Coronado Boxed Set) by Paige Tyler
- Second Shot: A Men With Wood Novel by C.M. Seabrook <— HOCKEY STAR HAS A SURPRISE BABY W/ A ONE NIGHT STAND ALERT! “...I knew the cardinal rule. Don’t touch the coach’s daughter. And for years, I kept my hands to myself. It wasn’t difficult considering Brynne Jacobs hates my guts. She can’t stand being in the same room as me – except for that one night. A night that left me hell bent on having more. Having all of her. But she took off. No text. No explanation. Not even a goodbye. Now she’s back, but she’s not alone. She’s got a kid. A kid with all-too-familiar blue eyes and dimples…“
- Daddy: An Older Man, Younger Woman Romance (Penthouse Pleasures Book 2) by Opal Carew and Jayne Rylon
- The Scotch Royals by Penelope Sky
- Singing Montana Sky (The Montana Sky Series Book 7) by Debra Holland
- Austin (American Extreme Bull Riders Tour Book 7) by Jeannie Watt
- Deadly Secrets: SCVC Taskforce Series, Book 7 (SCVC Taskforce Romantic Suspense Series) by Misty Evans
- Before I Knew (The Cabots Book 1) by Jamie Beck
- Turo’s Fated Mate, Iron Wolves MC by Elle Boon
- Sometimes Love by Victoria Kennedy
- All I Want is You by Cassie Cross
- The Duchess Deal: Girl Meets Duke by Tessa Dare
- In the Crease (Assassins Book 11) by Toni Aleo <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT! HIS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER IS PREGNANT & NEEDS HIS HELP… “…In need of a fake husband and baby daddy for her unexpected bundle of joy, Wren finally accepts Jensen is the logical one to ask for help. Except he has a counteroffer…one with so many strings attached, they may just find themselves wrapped up in ties that bind. Forever...”
- Love Another Day (Masters and Mercenaries Book 14) by Lexi Blake
- Dark Devotion: Dangerous Desire Book 2 by Samantha Wolfe
- Royally Mine: 22 All-New Bad Boy Romance Novellas by Susan Stoker, Annabel Joseph, Katy Regnery, Nikki Sloane, Renee Rose, Molly O’Keefe, Alta Hensley, Nora Flite, Natasha Knight, Sue Lyndon, Jenika Snow, Maggie Ryan, Celeste Jones, Lee Savino, Livia Grant, Alexis Alvarez, Rayanna James, Ava Sinclair, Addison Cain, Jennifer Bene, Becca Jameson, Mikey Lee
- Written in the Stars (Backroads Book 1) by Christina Coryell
- Pretty Reckless by Jane Anthony
- Ready to Run (I Do, I Don’t) by Lauren Layne <— THE FIREFIGHTER THAT LEFT THREE BRIDES AT THE ALTAR ALERT!! “...Jordan Carpenter thinks she’s finally found the perfect candidate for Jilted, a new dating show about runaway grooms: firefighter Luke Elliott, a known player who’s left not one but three brides at the altar. The only problem? Luke refuses to answer Jordan’s emails or return her calls. Which is how she ends up on a flight to Montana to recruit him in person...”
- The One That Got Away: A Novel by Melissa Pimentel
- So Bad It Must Be Good by Nicole Helm
- Chasing a Legend: A Kavanagh Legends Novel by Sarah Robinson <— MMA FIGHTER NEEDS A PHYSICAL THERAPIST ALERT!! “…after a nearly fatal motorcycle accident, he’s struggling just to walk again, let alone get back to the studio—and it doesn’t help that the doctor in charge of his physical therapy is his childhood crush. Quinn’s always ready for a fight, but the bittersweet sting of unrequited love has him begging for mercy…”
- Save Me by Alexandra Page
- The Dating Bender by Christina Julian
- Always Rocking: A Heavy Metal Romance (Slava Pasha series Book 4) by A. D. Herrick
- The Beauty of Us: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby <— HER RESTAURANT IS GETTING A REALITY COOKING SHOW ALERT! “…convincing Mia, her best friend and head chef of Seduction, that having cameras in her kitchen every day is a good idea is daunting. Still, Riley knows it’s an opportunity she can’t afford to pass on. And when she meets Trevor Cooper, the show’s executive producer, she’s stunned by their intense chemistry…“
- The Way You Look Tonight (Harmony Springs Book 3) by Mindy Klasky
- Starting Over: The Broken Hearts Club by Michele Barlow
- Temptation (Shadows of the Heart Book 1) by Sandy Sullivan
- A Million Reasons (Romantic Comedy Novel): A Brenner Family Romance – Book 1 (Billionaire Romance Trilogy) by AJ Nuest
- Big Skye Littleton by Elisa Lorello
- Toxic by Nicole Blanchard <— THE PRISONER & THE PRISON NURSE ALERT!! “…I risked my entire life so we could be together. I thought helping him escape from prison would be the hard part. It turns out when you fall in love with a villain, you also turn into one...”
- Let’s Start With Forever by June Kramin
- Break Me (Truth in Lies Book 1) by Lena Maye
- Forbidden Crown (The Avce Royals) by Victoria Pinder
- Holding on to Home: Prequel to Finding Home by Erin Mahoney
- Fate (A Trinity Novel Book 5) by Audrey Carlan <— AFTER A TRAGIC FIRE BURNED HER… she pushed him away. “…Now I’ve healed a bit on the outside, and on the inside, but I still crave the one I let go. To this day he looks at me with fire in his eyes, a heat so bright in his being he glows with it. I fear the light, the flames that could consume me whole. The problem now is, he’s not mine anymore...”
- Mercy by Debra Anastasia <— DEBRA ANASTASIA’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! And it’s a standalone!! OMG it sounds so delightfully DARK!!! “…My street name is Mercy, but I never show any. Except for her. I watch Becca, though she doesn’t know. She saved me a long time ago; the day my father killed my mother. Her bravery turned her into a target. My father holds a grudge and knife with the same proficiency, and Becca is the focus of his hatred. And I’m the only monster who can save her…”
- Dangerous in Love (Aegis Group Alpha Team Book 1) by Sidney Bristol
- Let Me Be Your Hope (Music and Letters Series Book 2) by Lynsey M. Stewart
- No Prince Charming (Grimm’s Circle Book 2) by J.C. Daniels and Shiloh Walker
- His Mafioso Princess (The Vitucci Mafiosos Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning <— MAFIA PRINCESS ALERT!!! “…She’s forbidden, but so am I. I’m not free to be with her, but I want her more than anything. My secrets will shatter her. But I underestimated my little Mafioso Princess. There is a reason she is the daughter of the most feared Cosa Nostra godfather...”
- Jewell (The Kings of Guardian Book 8) by by Kris Michaels
- His Treasure Hunting Billionaire by Vanessa Mulberry <— M/M ROMANCE
- Hush Money: A Novel (Hush Money Mystery) by T. E. Woods <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!
- This Devil is Crazy (The Devil’s Prophets Book 1) by Pauline Hornsby <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “First love at thirty-two seems unlikely, yet Jenna can’t help falling for the sexy, dirty-mouthed biker. But it’s not all MC parties and off-the-chain hot sex for this interloper. When the man that wants you demands your secrets too, it’s only a matter of time before he will find them out...”
- Getting Tricky by Scarlett Finn
- Strike (Gentry Generations #1) by Cora Brent <— CORA BRENT ALERT! SHE HAS A FLING WITH HER BOSS...”He was too old for me, too complicated, too distracting. On the surface we had almost nothing in common except the draw of an overpowering physical connection. The seasonal job at a local resort was going to be temporary. He was going to be temporary. But insufferably sexy, arrogant Dalton Tremaine has other ideas.” Theresa says: “Marsye, Cora Brent – Strike went live. Gentry boys spinoff”
- A Hero to Love (Changing Tides) y Gail Chianese <— THE VETERINARIAN & THE MILITARY HERO ALERT!! “…As the Navy base veterinarian, town local Risa Reynolds is right where she belongs: close to her parents in a farmhouse full of animals—with room to grow. She’s seen enough to put military men are on her “not happening” list, because they always leave. But when a tall, hazel-eyed sailor arrives in her clinic with his dog in his arms, Risa finds herself falling hard...”
- Hollywood Scandal by Louise Bay <— HE’S A HOLLYWOOD SUPERSTAR. SHE’S LITERALLY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR. She’s his next door neighbor and she doesn’t recognize who he is!!! YAY!! I love those! “She doesn’t recognize me, she’s never heard of Matt Easton and my million dollar smile doesn’t work on her. Ego shredded, I know I should keep my distance, but when I realize she’s my neighbor I know I’m toast. There’s no way I can resist temptation when it’s ten yards away…”
- Raw: Book 1 by Michelle Maris <— SHE HAS AN EXCLUSIVE FANTASY CLUB… “After Bevy Mitchel’s fourth husband had passed away, she decided to turn her mansion into an exclusive club where women could unleash their most private fantasies. She hired the hottest looking men that would cater to the member’s every desire...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Fallen Heir: A Novel (The Royals Book 4) by Erin Watt – August 28th 2017
- The Lucky Ones by Kit Rocha – August 29th 2017
- So I Married a Sorcerer (The Embraced) by Kerrelyn Sparks – August 29th 2017
- Kiss My Boots (The Coming Home Series Book 2) by Harper Sloan – August 29th 2017
- Pretend You’re Safe by Alexandra Ivy – August 29th 2017
- Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken – August 29th 2017
- The Duchess Deal (Castles Ever After) by Tessa Dare – August 29th 2017
- The Right Time: A Novel by Danielle Steel – August 29th 2017
- Dr. NEURO (St. Luke’s Docuseries Book 3) by Max Monroe – August 29th 2017
- My Angel (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 9) by Alanea Alder – August 29th 2017
- Nineteen Letters by Jodi Perry – August 29th 2017
- The Time in Between (The Magdalene Series Book 3) by Kristen Ashley – August 29th 2017