The ULTIMATE NEW RELEASE LIST IS HERE!!! Eeeeeeeeep!! This is turning out to be one of the best book-weeks ever! It may not be the biggest, but it is SO LOADED IN HEAVY HITTERS I can’t catch my breath!!!!! I mean, not only are the new books intense (and by our favorites) but even the reader recommendations sound mind-blowing. We have plenty of choices today, and while we may be ping-ponging trying to choose one, we can’t go wrong!!
My blurb jolts? That one up there to the left, EASILY!!! The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon!!! (she and her best friend were both in live with him and then… “with that lie, she lost him. With that lie, she sealed her fate. She was the best friend, the bridesmaid, the godmother, the glue…), The True Story of Atticus and Hazel (it’s in the reader recommendations section and Amy lost her mind over it!!!! MINE!!!), Lake + Manning (Something in the Way Book 4) (the forbidden love series is now complete!!), Rough Ride: A Chaos Novella (KRISTEN ASHLEY!!! She betrays her biker boyfriend and he delivers her to the enemy), In Harmony by Emma Scott <— YES PLEASE!!! The rich girl and the boy from the wrong side of the tracks), The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz (TIFFANY REISZ!!! She’s living with the perfect new family in the most perfect house and life… and then she’s taken…) oh and the one I’m reading now (and loving!!) – Allegedly (it’s also in the recommendations section… a psych thriller with a twist!! YAY ME!!!) :D!!!!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases :D!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Finding My Forever: Beaumont, Book 3 by Heidi McLaughlin
- Surprise Me: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella
- Dirty Talk by Lauren Landish
- Ace of Spades: Aces & Eights, Book 3 by Sandra Owens
- On a Tuesday by Whitney G.
- Midnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger
- Unraveled by Helen Hardt
- The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz
- Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward <— NEXT WEEK!!!
- One Last Time by Corrine Michaels <— NEXT WEEK!!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson <— YOU GUYS!!!! One of Tasha’s favorites from her best of 2017 list (“Allegedly”) is super-bargain priced right now. I posted it up and I’ve been DYING to read it. I one-clicked it SO HARD!!!! YAY!!!!!! !!!! AMY!!!!!!! AMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!! R!!! ELA!!! NAY!!! KOOLOOOOOO!!! EVERYONEEEEE that likes crazy stories. Let’s read it. I’m starting tomorrow evening!!!
Tasha: Someone needs to read this book ASAP. (Amy, Maryse a I know you two will love this one!) SO, so good and completely pucked up. The writing was exceptional. The characters voices on point, the story will keep you on the edge of your seat, and your emotions will be put through the ringer. I couldn’t put it down, but I couldn’t handle reading straight through either. I wanted someone to hold my hand for sure, and I don’t think I’ve ever felt that way about a book before. It’s why I don’t watch scary movies anymore, it jacks my anxiety through the roof. Don’t read reviews, I did read the blurb and that was just enough, but don’t spoil it for yourself.
Maria: I definitely just one clicked!!! And I am SO nervous!
Kat: 1 clicked and going to read blind as well
Jean: Hmmmm…..Allegedly…..I think I need it!
- The Turning Point: A gripping love story, keep the tissues close… by Freya North <— MADE JAN CRY HARD!!
Jan: The last book that happened to me with was ages ago – The Turning Point. Now that one IS a death book, but I still loved it. What the hey? Not my usual fare. I remember trying to repress the loud sobs so my hubs and kids wouldn’t hear me. *sighs* That book was soooo damn gooooddd. Cathartic.
- Her Every Fear: A Novel by Peter Swanson <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! Cynthia has a couple of ’em for us!
Cynthia: Try “Her Every Fear” by Peter Swanson. Also a new one you shouldn’t miss, “Baby Teeth: A Novel” by Zoje Stage coming out this summer (2018). Little girls are supposed to love their mothers….sidenote: Here are the first ten chapters to read for free!
- The True Story of Atticus and Hazel by Fisher Amelie <— OMG AMY READ IT AND SHE’S LOSING HER MIND OVER IT!! And she’s my book-twin so you know if she loves it, I WILL LOVE IT!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeep!! This is turning out to be one of the best book-weeks ever!
Amy: Anyone have The True Story of Atticus and Hazel on their TBR? Well, you’re going to want to READ IT NOW. But don’t read reviews or spoilers first. Just…trust me on this. I was hooked by the blurb alone and didn’t read any reviews. There is no crazy twist, no *gasp* moment, but it is one of those where you need to go in without expectations or preconceived notions and just experience everything as it happens. There is angst but nothing over the top, just real life stuff most of us can understand, and I wouldn’t say miscommunication but rather the h reacting to things in a realistic way for her age (21) and her history. Even the reactions from his imperfectly perfect family were understandable if not difficult to digest at one point.Then the Olympic figure skating is on in the background and a pair are skating to Mariah Carey’s My All and it was beautiful and heartbreaking and I haven’t heard that song in YEARS and I just lost my sh!t. I’ll forever link that song with this book.
Yes, I’m gushing but it’s hard not to when you stay up until 2:00 in the morning and then can’t sleep because your nose is stuffed up from crying. And sobbing. Out. Loud.
No, neither the h nor H die. Just putting that out there even though I try NEVER to do so because spoilers and all. THAT is how much I want someone…anyone…to experience this book with me. Their pain and struggle is so raw and real that I blew snot bubbles. Gross, I know, but whatever. Sometimes life is gross.
- Live Me (Pieces of Broken Book 1) by Celeste Grande <— ANGST ALERT!! MELINDA IS LOVING IT!!
I am reading the best book someone rec on GR and have to tell you. IT IS FANTASTIC!!! The writing is fantastic. If you like angst this is the book. This is a poem from Live Me ( pieces of broken book 1) Wow, just wow and I’m only 48%…
- The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles Book 6) by Kresley Cole <— KRESLEY. COLE! “When Evie receives life-changing—and possibly game-changing—news, she has trouble believing it. Why doesn’t she feel any different? Is it possible someone she trusts might be lying?”
- The Rogue Queen (The Hundredth Queen Series Book 3) by Emily R. King <— “In the explosive third volume of The Hundredth Queen Series, the queen of fire faces off against a demon of ice. Despite the odds, Kalinda has survived it all: Marriage to a tyrant. Tournaments to the death. The forbidden power to rule fire. The icy touch of a demon…”
- Midnight Kiss: Tales of the Were (Were-Fey Love Story Book 3) by Bianca D’Arc
- Eternal Mourning (Talon Pack Book 7) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Mating Games (Wolf Hollow Shifters, Book 2) by Nikki Jefford
- Threat of Raine: Book 2 in The Lynch Brothers Series by Heather Novak
- Revelations of the Aquarian Age by Barbara Hand Clow
- The Wonder of You (A Different Kind of Wonderland Book 1) by Harper Kincaid <— SHE WANTS TO STUDY HIM... “...Alice Leighton may have stopped chasing rabbits a long time ago, but that doesn’t mean she’s not up for some grown up adventures. What’s not part of her Alice 2.0 plan: losing her head – and heart – to the rugged and enigmatic Dare Grangeworth. Women go mad over him, but not Alice. No way. She may be curious, but she’s not stupid...”
- Devil’s Gold: A Black Rose Mystery (Black Rose Mystery Novella Book 1) by Amanda McKinney
- Lander (The Oberon Cycle Book 2) by J. Scott Coatsworth
- A Terrible Magic: a Paranormal Romance by Monica Corwin
- Twisted Fate by Jessi Elliott <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE LEADER OF THE FAE WORLD… “Tristan, the overbearing, gorgeous Fae Leader, and an admired businessman in the human world, is all kinds of dangerous. While he finds Aurora intriguing, her refusal to bend to his will keeps them locked in a constant power struggle. Entering into a deal is the only way to escape Tristan’s clutches, which only plunges Aurora deeper into the fae world…”
- So I Might Be a Vampire (Chasing the Sun Book 1) by Rodney V. Smith <— LOL!! This one looks like fun!! 😉 That cover makes me laugh. 😛 “...Everybody hopes that if they somehow get transformed into a vampire, they will instantly become some kind of superhero vampire out of the movies. Bad news guys: not gonna happen. More likely than not, you’re gonna be one of the poor clueless bastards hanging out on Thursday nights with Bob in his vampire support group…”
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon <— AMY HARMON ALERT!!!! THE TALE OF THE GIRL THAT DIDN’T GET THE GUY. OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE ULTIMATE HEARTACHE… “...Are you in love with Noah, Mercedes?” Cora asked. “I mean . . . I know you love him. You’ve been friends forever. We all have. But are you in love with him?” If it had been anyone else—anyone—Mercedes would have stuck out her chest, folded her skinny arms, and let her feelings be known. She would have claimed him. But it was Cora. Brave, beautiful, broken Cora, and Cora loved Noah too. So Mercedes lied. And with that lie, she lost him. With that lie, she sealed her fate. She was the best friend, the bridesmaid, the godmother, the glue…”
- Need You Now (Man of the Month Book 3) by J. Kenner
- It Happened One Night: Six Scandalous Novels
- Branded by Fire by Tina Leonard
- Spiders in the Grove (In The Company of Killers Book 7) by J.A. Redmerski <— J.A. REDMERSKI’S LATEST!!!! They’ve been captured and are being held… “…Izabel and Naeva find themselves right where they wanted to be in Mexico: captured and held in the slave compounds owned by the Ruiz family. But the two are soon separated and forced into very different—but equally dangerous—situations...”
- The Cocktail Bar by Isabella May
- More Than Love You (More Than Words Book 3) by Shayla Black <— SHAYLA BLACK ALERT!! FOOTBALL STAR IS OVERCOMING A SCANDAL… “…Three months—that’s how long it should take for us both to scratch this itch and leave our respective scandals behind. But the more I know this woman, the less I can picture my life without her…”
- Poison Kisses Part 2 by Lisa Renee Jones
- Kiss Me, Sweetheart (Something Borrowed) by Codi Gary
- Deception So Dark by Clara Kensie
- Lake + Manning (Something in the Way Book 4) by Jessica Hawkins <— FORBIDDEN LOVE SAGA CONCLUSION!! “The final book in the Something in the Way series, a love saga.” …”A life of laughter carved out of heartache and betrayal.”
- Unraveled (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 9) by Helen Hardt
- Unguarded (One Fairy Tale Wedding Book 1) by Noelle Adams
- On A Rainy Night in Georgia (Modern Mail Order Bride Book 5) by Olivia Gaines
- Love and Protect: a small town romantic suspense novel (Heroes of Evers, TX Book 1) by Lori Ryan
- Promise and Protect: a small town romantic suspense novel (Heroes of Evers, TX Book 2) by Lori Ryan
- Serve and Protect: a small town romantic suspense novel (Heroes of Evers, TX Book 3) by Lori Ryan
- Desire and Protect: a small town romantic suspense novel (Heroes of Evers, TX Book 5) by Lori Ryan
- Cherish and Protect: a small town romantic suspense novel (Heroes of Evers, TX Book 6) by Lori Ryan
- Cruz (Diablo’s Throne MMA) by H.J. Bellus
- In Harmony by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT ALERT!!! NEED I SAY MORE? Well I have more, ’cause some in our crew have just finished it!
Lisa: Good morning, lovelies! I just finished In Harmony…and it was amazing! Dare I say my favorite Emma Scott book to date?? Yeah, that’s something given you all know I love me some Noah from Rush…and there’s Full Tilt/All In which I STILL am not over! But Isaac…OMG, that beautiful sweet boy. I love him. How Emma Scott takes Hamlet and weaves it seamlessly into a tale that is relevant today…that’s just magical!!!
Leslie: …I too can’t wait for In Harmony. *rubs hands together in anticipation*
- The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz <— TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!!! “They called themselves “the lucky ones” They were seven children either orphaned or abandoned by their parents and chosen by legendary philanthropist and brain surgeon Dr. Vincent Capello to live in The Dragon, his almost magical beach house on the Oregon Coast. Allison was the youngest of the lucky ones living an idyllic life with her newfound family…until the night she almost died, and was then whisked away from the house and her adopted family forever…“
- Safe in His Storm (The Perfect Storm Duet Book 1) by Annalise Delaney
- Focus on Love by Candee Fick
- Forever and One Day by Jacqueline Simon Gunn
- Firestorm (Island Fire Book 4) by Amy Knupp
- Rough Ride: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…Informing to Chaos on their rival club—her man’s club, Bounty—Rosalie knows the stakes. And she pays them when her man, who she was hoping to scare straight, finds out she’s betrayed him and he delivers her to his brothers to mete out their form of justice...”
- Hot and Bothered (Jupiter Point Book 7) by Jennifer Bernard
- One More Round (The McLaughlins Book 1) by Shelli Stevens
- All My Love (NOLA’s Own Book 5) by Kelli Jean
- Reviving Kendall (White Trash Trilogy Book 1) by Brandy Slaven
- Beware the Beast (Mafia Soldiers Book 2) by Samantha Cade
- Forbidden Attraction: A Bachelor of Shell Cove/Fiery Fairytales Crossover Novella (Forbidden Series Book 2) by Siera London
- On His Knees (Blasphemy) by Laura Kaye <— LAURA KAYE M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “Another failed relationship has lawyer Jamie Fielding confronting the truth—he’ll never be satisfied with any woman until he admits what he needs…to submit and to be used—hard. When a friend invites him to the exclusive Blasphemy club, Jamie is stunned to find everything he ever wanted—in the fierce, ruthless hands of a man...”
- Smoldering Flame (Rekindled Flame Book 3) by Andrew Grey <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Broken Heartstrings by CC Dragon <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Dealing Double (A Heartbreaker Novel Book 2) by Tamra Baumann
- In the Stars (The Friessens Book 11) by Lorhainne Eckhart
- The Beginning After by Kiersten Modglin <— HER HUSBAND DIES & SHE FALLS FOR THE OFFICER ON THE CASE… “…As the police begin digging into the mysterious death, they uncover secrets her husband had spent years trying to keep buried. The people Peighton believed she could count on, and the ones she needs more than ever, begin to turn on her, leaving Peighton to pick up the remaining pieces of her life alone...”
- Tell Me a Lie (Madigan River Book 1) by Jannie Lund
- Axe: A Steel Paragons MC Novel by Eve R. Hart
- Surprise Me: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella <— SOPHIE KINSELLA ALERT!!! MARITAL PANIC… “After ten years together, Sylvie and Dan have a comfortable home, fulfilling jobs, and beautiful twin girls, and they communicate so seamlessly they finish each other’s sentences. They have a happy marriage and believe they know everything there is to know about each other. Until it’s casually mentioned to them that they could be together for another sixty-eight years . . . and panic sets in…”
- Smoldering Heart: Fleming Brothers Book 1 by Jennifer Vester
- Betrayal (Secrets, Lies, and Deception Book 2) by Heather Walsh
- Good Girls and Bad Boys (The Complete Series) by Stacy-Deanne
- Grace Between Mercy by S. Ferguson <— KILLER MEETS KILLER… “…Kella is a hunter. It was the only way to survive on the streets—and it feels good. She’s never met a threat she couldn’t handle. Never stalked prey she couldn’t destroy. And then she met the big, bad Ron Wolfe. He rules all the darkest corners of this city. And he doesn’t have any soft spots left for little girls...”
- Guarding Her Heart (Renegade Love Bodyguard Novel Book 1) by Jade Webb
- Strike Zone (In the Zone Book 1) by Michele Shriver
- Shot on Gold (A Play-by-Play Novel) by Jaci Burton <— OLYMPIC HOCKEY STAR & THE FIGURE SKATER ALERT!!! “...Will “Mad Dog” Madigan is making his second trip to the Winter Games, and he couldn’t be happier. Hockey is his life and playing for the U.S. team is a privilege. Then he meets U.S. figure skater Amber Sloane. She’s beautiful, ambitious and driven–everything Will desires in a woman. He would love to show Amber how hot life off the ice can be…”
- Break the Line by Allison Mullinax
- Fierce – Brody (The Fierce Five Series Book 1) by Natalie Ann
- Rory: A Stepbrother Romance (Coded For Love Book 1) by Saskia Walker
- Poison in Pumps by Karen Anne <— ROCKER BOYFRIEND GETS A DEAL OVERSEAS… “...When David lands a record deal, Kristen could not be prouder. There’s only one problem: The deal is not in New York. It’s in London. With this startling discovery, Kristen soon realizes even the best laid plans can easily unravel. Faced with an ocean between them, an overbearing assistant, and a sexy songwriter who seems to desire more than a duet with David, Kristen feels the security of the life she knew slipping away…”
- Stage Kiss (Mountain Creek Drive Book 1) by M.F. Lorson
- Giving Up My Chance at Forever: Prequel (The Chance Series Book 4) by K.B. Andrews
- Bought by the Boss by Stacey Kennedy <— What’s better than one bad-boy boss? How about two? In a duet of naughty novellas, a charity date auction turns into all-out war when a pair of powerful corporate lawyers each buy the other’s assistant for a weekend of seduction
- Dangerous Moves (Dallas After Dark) by Karen Rock
- Princes of Avce Boxed Set by Victoria Pinder
- The Longer We Dwell: A Slow Burn College Romance (Billie Dixon Book 2) by D. L. Pitchford
- Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier – February 19th 2018
- Prince Charming by C.D. Reiss – February 20th 2018
- Secret Lucidity: A forbidden romance stand-alone by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2018
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde – February 27th 2018
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
- At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – February 27th 2018
- Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018