HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!!!! It’s a shorter list today, but still has lots of tempting books… in fact, that one there to the left (The Great Alone) gave me the ultimate blurb jolt. HOLY MOLY that one HAS to be mine. I can just imagine…
But that’s not the only blurb-jolty one. 😉 I also extra-like the sound of these… Shopping for Love (Renee Carlinos lates, and she’s falling for her client’s man!! OH OH!! Forbidenny!!!), From Lukov with Love (Mariana Zapata latest is back on the list because YES PLEASE!!!! And my fellow readers are LOVING it), OF COURSE The Great Alone: A Novel by Kristin Hannah (that blurb has my heart racing… he moves his family to Alaska live off the grid because he has PTSD as a new start, and he begins to unravel… oh boy, and now she and her mom are pretty much alone out there. YIKES!!! MINE!!!), Diesel: Satan’s Fury MC (she has an accident and ends up at this MC while they care for her), Bad Wolf (her neighbor is a bad guy, but she can’t resist him…), Sawyer Bennett’s latest (Reed – her new neighbor is a famous hockey star!! Eeeeeeep! Imagine??), How the Light Gets In (L.H. Cosway’s duet is now complete!!), Midnight Valentine (OMG another huge blurb-jolt, and I can’t even figure out the most intriguing part of the blurb to post… it’s ALL awesome-sounding… but anyway, she’s driving her husband, and years later as she tries to start over, she meets him, and he hates her immediately…) and OMG!!!! THIS ONE! Killing Hearts <— sounds like a creepy dark read. He’s coming for her once he gets out of prison, but it’s the blurb and cover that gave me chills… 😉
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases :D!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA’S LATEST IS BACK ON THE LIST!!! I mean… OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!! 😉 I can’t wait to start!!!
Diana: Ladies, I can’t stress enough: if you like slow burns or the Olympics you need to read Mariana Zapata’s latest From Lukov With Love. He may be my favorite hero yet. Idk. Maybe. I was so inspired I watched pairs figure skating on YT last night while I was getting ready for bed.
Kandace: I just finished Mariana Zapata’s newest. It was beyond perfect. Gah! Now I don’t know what to read next. Her books always leave me with a hangover.
- Remnants by Lisa Tawn Bergren <— DYSTOPIAN TRILOGY ALERT!!! Laura found these!
Laura: The Remnants trilogy by Lisa Tawn Bergren is bargain priced on Amazon. I’ve wanted to read this series for awhile because it’s always highly recommended on those best dystopian fiction lists. I’m about 1/2 way into the first book and the world building is terrific. I definitely understand all the five star reviews and “best of” list recommendations. I’ve already one clicked books two and three.
- Ryan’s Bed by Tijan <— MY BOOK-TWIN AMY LOVED IT!!!
Finished Ryan’s Bed. And those last three words…oh, my heart. Poor Mac. But how incredible was Ryan? *swoony sigh* Now to choose my next read. I seem to be out of my slump and want to keep the momentum going!
- Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin <— BOOK TURNED MOVIE HIT!! Misty LOVES this movie!!
Misty: Hi Maryse. Go see Forever My Girl at the theatre. I felt just like I was reading a book from your blog!
Maryse: YAY Misty!!! I’m on it. Once upon a time, it WAS a book on my blog. LOL!!! I’m so happy for this author!
- The Man Within (Feline Breeds Book 2) by Lora Leigh
- Dark Strength (Refuge Book 3) by Cynthia Sax
- Sea Wolfe: Pirates of Britannia: Lords of the Sea Book 4) (Pirates of Brittania) by Kathryn Le Veque
- Making Waves (Lords of the Abyss Book 5) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Dead Reckoning (Cold Case Psychic Book 2) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Transcending Phoenix by C.L. Etta
- The Last Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves) by Maria Vale
- The Great Alone: A Novel by Kristin Hannah <— KRISTIN HANNAH’S LATEST!!!! OMG IT SOUNDS AMAZING!!! Her Veteran father is struggling with PTSD so he moves them all to Alaska to live off of the grid… “At first, Alaska seems to be the answer to their prayers. In a wild, remote corner of the state, they find a fiercely independent community of strong men and even stronger women. The long, sunlit days and the generosity of the locals make up for the Allbrights’ lack of preparation and dwindling resources.But as winter approaches and darkness descends on Alaska, Ernt’s fragile mental state deteriorates and the family begins to fracture. Soon the perils outside pale in comparison to threats from within. In their small cabin, covered in snow, blanketed in eighteen hours of night, Leni and her mother learn the terrible truth: they are on their own. In the wild, there is no one to save them but themselves…”
- Shopping for Love (BookShots Flames) by Renee Carlino <—- RENEE CARLINO ALERT!!! OOOOOOH FORBIDDENY!!! SHE’S FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER CLIENT’S BOYFRIEND… “...Personal stylist Hayden Fox loves her job. She hopes to help her newest client, sweet, pretty Caroline, find confidence and a new perspective with a total lifestyle change. And Hayden is all about solving other people’s problems–until she’s confronted with one of her own: She’s falling in love with her client’s boyfriend...”
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Coaching Hours <— SARA NEY’S LATEST IN THE DOUCHEBAG SERIES!!! It was on yesterday’s “earlybird list” but I thought I’d bring it back in case you missed it. 😉
- Accidents Happen: A Biggest Small Town Ever Novel by Kassie Ward
- Working Girl: Complete Novel by Shana Gray
- The Bastard’s Bargain (The O’Malleys) by Katee Robert
- Diesel: Satan’s Fury MC by L. Wilder <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “…They were supposed to be vicious, cold-blooded killers, but after an accident that nearly took my life, they opened their doors to me, treating me with nothing but kindness. I was damaged, broken beyond repair, but one man, one tough-as-nails biker, saw past all my scars. With his sinful good looks and intoxicating, green eyes, he could turn the head of any woman, but for me, it was his heart that drew me in...”
- Killing Hearts: A Dark Romance by P. Brier <— DARK READ ALERT!! OMG LOOK AT THIS COVER!!!! KOOLOO found this new release and that is one creeeeeeepy cover and one creeeeeeeepy blurb!!!!! I’m with you, Amy. This one sounds INTENSE!!!! “…She destroyed me. She loved me, then she broke me. Now I will break her. After three years in prison Bane Stratus wants nothing more than to take down the woman who put him there. She is the devil. She is death. She is mine. She fooled me once. But not a second time. This time she is on my playground. She is in my house. One of us is going to make it out of here. It isn’t going to be her…”
- Bad Wolf: A Contemporary Bad Boy Next Door Standalone Romance by Jo Raven <— HER SEXY BAD-GUY NEIGHBOR ALERT!! “...he’s a bad guy, moving with a dangerous crowd. So why do I keep winding up in his arms? On his lap. In his bed. I know better than this—I’m better than this. I should stop. Only my heart tells me there’s good inside Jarett. That I could save him. Then again, what happens to gullible girls who climb into bed with the big bad wolf?“
- Love in the Spotlight (The Hollywood Showmance Chronicles Book 4) by Olivia Jaymes
- His Fantasy (HIS Series Book 8) by Sheila Kell
- Fostering Hope (Silver Lining Book 1) by Amanda Perry
- Poison Kisses Part 1 by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! “Amanda Skye made me want her. She made me trust her. She made me love her. Then she betrayed me. And now, a madman brings us together again and before our battle with him is over, I will make sure that she never forgets my name…”
- The Dog Walker by Erin Brady & Gina McBride
- Love Game (Love Games) by Maggie Wells
- Room for Two (The Breakfast in Bed Series) by Sydney Landon <— “From the New York Times bestselling author of Keeping It Hot comes the continuation of the sexy and humorous Breakfast in Bed series featuring handsome hotel moguls.”
- Devastate (Deliver Book 4) by Pam Godwin <—- PAM GODWIN ALERT!! Must be read in order…
- The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers
- Away From Me by Lexi Blake writing as Sophie Oak
- When I’m Tempted (A Promises of God Novel Book 3) by Kim Cash Tate
- Bobby Green (Johnnies Book 5) by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Freedom Code (Sleeper SEALs Book 11) by Elaine Levine
- Boss Man by Victoria Quinn <— SHE’S THE ONE IN CONTROL NOW… “...I’m the one in control. No matter how much I hurt him, he asks for more. All I can think about is when my turns arrives. When I’m the one on my knees, wrists bound. Completely powerless to this man. Diesel Hunt…the most powerful man in the world…”
- The Cowboy’s Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers Chance Creek Book 1) by Cora Seton
- How the Light Gets In (Cracks Book 2) b L.H. Cosway <— L.H. COSWAY’S PART TWO IS LIVE!!! THE DUET IS NOW COMPLETE!! ***How the Light Gets In is Book #2 and the concluding installment in L.H. Cosway’s Cracks duet.*** (P.S. Here’s book #1 – A Crack in Everything (Cracks Book 1) – if you missed it last week). 😀
- Rory’s Rose: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 12) by Dale Mayer
- Survive the Night (Rocky Mountain K9 Unit) by Katie Ruggle
- The Color of Love (Blessings, Georgia) by Sharon Sala
- Craving the Cowboy: Christian Contemporary Romance (Grape Seed Falls Romance Book 2) by Liz Isaacson
- Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet Book 2) by Trisha Wolfe
- Reed: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT ALERT!! HOCKEY STAR IS HER NEW NEIGHBOR… “…Josie Ives desperately needs something her celebrity neighbor obviously doesn’t: solitude. Reed is everything she imagined—a little too good-looking, with a body that puts Greek gods to shame. But she didn’t expect he would also be funny and charming. Josie knows she’s the opposite of his type, and that’s fine with her. Still, the chemistry between them is undeniable. Their newfound friendship certainly has its benefits, but she’s starting to wonder if opposites really do attract...”
- One More Promise (Shaughnessy Brothers: Band on the Run Book 2) by Samantha Chase
- High Treason (FBI Task Force Book 3) by DiAnn Mills
- Dare to Breathe (The Maxwell Series Book 6) by S.B. Alexander
- Ace of Spades (Aces & Eights Book 3) by Sandra Owens
- Midnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger <— SHE’S GRIEVING THE LOVE OF HER LIFE… and years later, she tries to start over… “…Her first night there, she meets the town recluse, Theo. Withdrawn, guarded, and mysteriously silent since a terrible accident left him scarred, Theo takes an instant and inexplicable dislike to Megan. But as their paths cross again and again, Megan becomes convinced there’s more to Theo than meets the eye. When she discovers the reason for his silence, his nightmares, and especially his pointed dislike, Megan becomes convinced of something far more astonishing…”
- Marry Me in Good Hope (A Good Hope Novel Book 6) by Cindy Kirk
- Rogan (Men of Siege Book 1) by Bex Dane
- Edge of Darkness (The Cincinnati Series) by Karen Rose
- Minus (Burning Saints MC Book 1) by Jack Davenport <— THE EXILED BIKER & THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT ALERT!! “…Christina “Cricket” Wallace knows exactly what kind of life she wants, and it’s far from the chaos and mayhem of an outlaw motorcycle club. She’s worked hard to get where she is, and she won’t let anyone keep her from getting there…especially her over-protective biker brother, or the sexy as hell Club rival she thought she’d never see again…“
- Kill Shot: A Novel (White Knights) by Susan Sleeman
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis <— NOT ROMANCE BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE WONDERFUL... “...Each chapter of Girl, Wash Your Face begins with a specific lie Hollis once believed that left her feeling overwhelmed, unworthy, or ready to give up. As a working mother, a former foster parent, and a woman who has dealt with insecurities about her body and relationships, she speaks with the insight and kindness of a BFF, helping women unpack the limiting mind-sets that destroy their self-confidence and keep them from moving forward...”
- Dreaming in Chocolate: A Novel by Susan Bishop Crispell
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen – February 12th 2018
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon – February 13th 2018
- Lake + Manning (Something in the Way Book 4) by Jessica Hawkins – February 13th 2018
- In Harmony by Emma Scott – February 13th 2018
- The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz – February 13th 2018
- Rough Ride: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley – February 13th 2018