GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY EVERYONE!! 😀 65+ to choose from (a few by some of our favorite authors, like that one to the left AND yesterday’s earlybird list had some HUGE surprises too (Vi Keeland’s latest HUGE hit – Sex, Not Love – skyrocketed up the Amazon charts)!!!
Also, If you missed it, my ➔ Maryse’s Top Twenty Five Favorite Books of 2017 list is up!! 😀
And then there’s THIS book by one of our very own, RIGHT HERE on the the blog called Waiting for the Sun by Robin Hill (it’s R’s book!!), and our crew is LOVING IT! ➔➔➔➔➔➔
Lisa: Waiting For The Sun….it’s so good!!! Everyone MUST read it! Frankie is so darn adorable (much like our very own Robin Hill), and Darian is…well, Darian is swoon…thud!!!
Leslie M: Guess what I read today and LOVED??? Waiting for the Sun!! I was lucky enough to get an ARC and it was fabulous. …I have quite the book hangover. After two recent 5 stars (Waiting for the Sun & Behind the Bars) I just can’t figure out what to read. *grumble* Everything I try is boring me.
Jean: I’m reading Waiting For The Sun! You guys! Robin is giving me the feels we’d get from our old school books! So well written and ready to get my heart torn apart! I keep thinking….”this is our Robin who wrote this?” Awesome!
Leslie M: Jean, I was thinking same exact thing! I knew I would like the story, but I didn’t expect a debut author to be so… (not sure of right word) “polished”! I was shocked that our little Robin wrote those steamy love scenes!! *waggles eyebrows* R., you do in fact belong to us!! Don’t forget it either. Especially when you are all famous.
Tessa: I can’t wait to get my hands on Waiting for the Sun. I’m just practicing patience until then.
Jan: Waiting For The Sun sounds sooo good. From our wonderful Robin. Looking forward to that too.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases :D!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Sex, Not Love by VI Keeland
- A Treacherous Curse by Angele Masters
- My Protector: Bewitched and Bewildered, Book 2 by Alanea Alder
- A Merciful Secret: Mercy Kilpatrick, Book 3 by Kendra Elliot
- Down by Contact: Barons Series, Book 2 by Santino Hassell
- Delivered Through the Storm by Wen Ross
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- My Torin by K. Webster <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!! The latest by K. Webster was released just a few days ago!! She’s been unaccepted in her life until she meets the gorgeous mad with the sad eyes that wants her to go with him… “...I leave with him because there’s no happiness here. What he promises feels too good to be true… A castle. A fortune. And horses too. It’s too easy. Nothing in my life has ever been easy. What’s the catch? There’s always a catch.”
- Namesake by Kate Stradling <— FANTASY ALERT!! “Who needs magic in an age of electricity? I can flip the switch on the wall with the best of them.” and Danylle recommends it!
Danylle: I can not say enough good things about this book. It was amazing! Magic, adventure, and love. I really recommend this book.
- Stray (Touchstone Book 1) by Andrea K. Host <— SLOW BURN SCI-FI ALERT!!! Danylle also recommends this!
Danylle: This series has the slow burn of all slow burn romances. It’s about a girl who accidentally steps through a portal into an abandoned world. She’s eventually saved by a squad of elite soldiers and taken to an occupied world. Don’t let how this book is told in diary form deter you. It gets better, I promise. It was one epic adventure. I adored this series.
- Dirt (Evergreen Series Book 1) by Cassia Leo <— CASSIA LEO RECENT RELEASE ALERT! MARITAL STRIFE SO SHE LEAVES HER HUSBAND & MEETS HER NEW NEIGHBOR… “...My new neighbor — hot, tattooed ex-soldier Isaac Evans — is complicated. Nevertheless, we form a fast friendship, bonding over our mutual desire to create something beautiful from the wreckage of our lives. But despite the distance between us, Jack and I are still trying to make things work—fighting and f**king dirtier than ever. And he doesn’t appreciate my new friendship with Isaac. Not one f**king bit.”
- Raising the Dead (Soul Broker Book 2) by D. B. Sieders
- Alien Alphas: Twenty-Three Naughty Sci-Fi Romance Novellas
- The Myth Manifestation (SPI Files Book 5) by Lisa Shearin
- Iron Will (The Shifting Tides Book 4) by James Maxwell
- Reign of Ash (The Chosen Book 2) by Meg Anne
- The Jaguar Bodyguard: Howls Romance (Tales of the Were: Jaguar Island Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Wild Prince (Takhini Shifters Book 4) by Vivian Arend
- Dangerous Mating (An A.L.F.A. Novel) by Milly Taiden
- Awakened By Flames: A Hot Paranormal Dragon Shifter Saga (Hidden Realms of Silver Lake Book 1) by Vella Day
- Thayer – The Complete 2-Part Serial: An Alpha Shifter Romance (The Silver Moon Pack Book 3) by Cali MacKay
- The Lunar Effect (The Ayla St. John Chronicles Book 1) by C.J. Pinard
- Payback: An Unintended Consequences Romantic Suspense by Jessica Dale
- Past of Shadows (The Three Realms Book 1) by Colleen Connally
- The Bitterroot Inn (Jamison Valley Book 5) by Devney Perry <— SINGLE MOM HAS REBUILT HER LIFE… “…when a handsome stranger walks into the lobby of her motel, her simple life is swept up in a wave of affection for his gentle heart. None of those feelings can be trusted, though. She made that mistake before with another man. The man she murdered...”
- Silenced by Sugar (Cookies & Chance Mysteries Book 5) by Catherine Bruns
- Sam’s Surrender (Hearts & Heroes Book 4) by Elle James
- Running Blind (Men of Steele Book 4) by Gwen Hernandez
- Broken Circle (A Gray Ghost Novel Book 1) by Amy McKinley
- Waiting for the Sun (Waiting for the Sun Book 1) by Robin Hill <— WRITTEN BY SOMEONE IN OUR CREW & MUCH-LOVED ALREADY!!! Our very own and beloved and best book-buddie “R” just released this!!! OMG I am so freaking excited. Here’s just a snippet if the blurb: “…she made a promise to her late father to come out of her shell and live a little. When her best friend bails on their annual girls’ trip, she vows to do just that, but her plan is foiled when the hotel loses her reservation. Alone and stranded in Austin, Texas during one of the world’s largest music festivals, she’s rescued by a mysterious stranger, and an unexpected friendship blossoms…”
- Buttons and Grace by Penelope Sky
- Protected by the Lawman (Lawmen of Wyoming Book 1) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Fireworks of Love (The Armstrongs Book 13) by Jessica Gray
- Salvation in Chaos (CKMC Book 1) by Linny Lawless
- The Fake Boyfriend and the Geek (Gone Geek Book 6) by Sidney Bristol <— HE’S HER FAKE BOYFRIEND!! “…Piper Erin is a woman on a mission to heal herself. After launching a successful career, she’s turning her attention to a more personal level. She’s done watching her friends fall in love. Piper wants to become a woman worthy of falling in love with, but she needs practice going through the motions. The only person for the job is the one man she can’t forget...”
- Backslide 2 by Keith Thomas Walker
- Cross Stroke (On The Edge Book 1) by Elizabeth Hartey
- Headmaster (Lessons from the Rack) by Tara Sue Me
- Sky’s the Limit (Doomsday preppers Book 1) by Elle Aycart <— MOUNTAIN MAN RESCUES HER IN A SNOWSTORM… “...Logan should have dodged the little lost waif and kept on driving. Who in their right mind walked in the middle of the road, dressed in white from head to high heels, during a snowstorm? Clueless city girls, that’s who. Sky is all that Logan has gladly left behind: stylish, cosmopolitan, and a massive pain in the butt. He wouldn’t trade a single day in his quirky little corner of the woods for all the high-maintenance beauties the city can offer. Too bad this beauty has been deemed a health hazard and quarantined in his house. Damn his doomsday-prepper neighbors and their paranoid emergency protocols. Now he has to keep Sky in and the pandemic squad out until the roads are clear...”
- Can’t Let Her Go (Nashville Dreams) by Sandy James <— SHE’S A FAMOUS COUNTRY STAR & HE DOESN’T WANT TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT... “...Chelsea Harris’s meteoric rise up the charts and string of celebrity boyfriends mean that wherever she goes, the paparazzi follow. A duet with Nashville’s favorite son is exactly what her new charity album needs, but when she approaches Ethan, he turns her down flat. To win the camera-shy cowboy over, Chelsea will have to approach him on his terms. Trouble is, the more time she spends on his farm, the more Ethan wants to keep her there.”
- Indiscretions of a God (Porn Star Boyfriend Book 3) by Sunniva Dee
- Stealing the Biker’s Heart (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter Book 2) by Piper Davenport
- Sweet Magnolia (A Charleston Harbor Novel Book 2) by Debbie White
- On the Edge (Blue Spruce Lodge Book 1) by Dani Collins
- #Starstruck (A #Lovestruck Novel) by Sariah Wilson <— SHE TWEETS A FAMOUS STAR AND HE RESPONDS!!! “With one uncharacteristically sassy tweet to her longtime celebrity crush, Zoe Miller’s life turns upside down. Ultrahot A-lister Chase Covington doesn’t just respond to Zoe’s tweet, he does the unthinkable: he messages Zoe directly. Now she must decide between walking away or meeting her crush in person…“
- Almost Paradise (Book 4) by Christie Ridgway
- High Tide (Grayton Series Book 6) by Jill Sanders
- Wait, You Did What? by T. A. Moorman
- Making Angel (Mariani Crime Family Book 2) by Harley Stone
- Total Exposure: Jordan’s Game by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!!! HE’S A MASTER… “Not everyone needs a master. Not everyone needs to really live, either. Some people are content to be a participant in the game of life. Others want to play for real. If you want to play for real, come to me, lovely. I’ll give you that little push you need…”
- Saturdays at Sweeney’s (Sweeney Sisters Series) by Ashley Farley
- A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick Book 3) by Kendra Elliot
- Rescuing Casey (Delta Force Heroes Book 7) by Susan Stoker
- Tempt Me (Bachelor Bad Boys Book 2) by Carly Phillips <— THE SINGLE DAD AND THE NANNY ALERT!!! “Burned by an ex with a wandering eye, Austin Rhodes has sworn off women. His sole focus is his young daughter – and despite his good intentions, the little girl’s live-in nanny…“
- Bring Him Home: Special Forces #3 by Karina Bliss
- On Pointe: MacLaine Girls novella 1 (The MacLaine Girls) by Shelly Ellis
- Down On Me (Man of the Month Book 1) by J. Kenner <— SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND… “...she’s been his best friend for years, and that’s a line he just can’t cross. Until one wild kiss on a dark night changes everything. Now Reece is certain Jenna’s meant to be his...”
- Being Graves: A Club Irons Novel by Drew Sera
- Leveled (Blue Bay Crew) by Cathryn Fox <— HE’S WORKING ON HER COTTAGE... “...Kylee is tired of being the obedient daughter, and Jamie—shirtless, in a tool belt—is the perfect opportunity to do something for herself, so she hires Blue Bay Construction to work on her cottage. Their hot summer days turn scorching until it’s revealed that Kylee has ties to Jamie’s dark past, forcing them to decide if their dreams, and their relationship, are worth fighting for…”
- GONE (The Body Hunters Book 1) by Kathleen Long
- A SEAL’s Honor (Military Match) by JM Stewart
- My Kinda Mess (Summer Sisters Book 4) by Lacey Black <— HIS NEIGHBOR CHANGES HIS OUTLOOK... “…He doesn’t need anyone or anything. But that all changes the moment he meets his sexy, feisty neighbor, Lexi. When fates collide, two people on separate paths suddenly find themselves traveling the same road…”
- The Restaurateur (Trillionaire Boys’ Club Book 9) by Aubrey Parker
- Deadly Deception (Rogue Security) by Marissa Garner
- Quest For A Popstar (Reality Romance Book 1) by Katie Hamstead
- Broken Clocks by Danielle Allen <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…We were a little older, a little wiser, when our paths crossed again. I was entering a new phase of independence in both my career and my life. He was growing professionally and moving to a new city. And even though our timing was off, it was still clear that we were soulmates. But for the second time, circumstances out of our control cut our time short. My grandma was a wise woman, but my love life taught me that there’s no such thing as perfect timing. There’s just timing… Because nothing is perfect...”
- Sweet Indulgence (A Charleston Harbor Novel Book 1) by Debbie White
- Mr. Accidental Hero: Jeremy (Jet City Matchmaker Book 1) by Gina Robinson
- All for Love – Prequel: The Road to Romance (All Series (Road Series) Book 0) by Natalie Ann
- HOT SEAL Bride (HOT SEAL Team – Book 4) by Lynn Raye Harris <— NAVY SEAL RESCUES HER & FAKE-MARRIES HER… “...today is her wedding day. A rich sheikh has bought her virginity, and with it her freedom. Any hope of independence Ella’s ever cherished will disappear the instant she faces him across the altar. With time running out and the wedding party gathering, Ella seizes the opportunity to run as far and fast as she can...”
- Attack Zone (Murder on Ice Mysteries Book 1) by Jennifer Rebecca
- Seduction on the Slopes: Snow & Ice Games by Tamsen Parker
- Down by Contact (The Barons) by Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE!!! SANTINO HASSELL’S LATEST SPORTS STAR ROMANCE!! “…Though they were once teammates, Adrián views Simeon as a traitor and the number-one name on the New Jersey Predators’ shit list. When animosity between the two NFL players reaches a boiling point on the field, culminating in a dirty fist fight, they’re both benched for six games and sentenced to joint community service teaching sullen, Brooklyn teens how to play ball. At first, they can barely stand to be in the same room, but running the camp forces them to shape up...”
- Beneath This Mask (Enhanced World Book 3) by Victoria Sue <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Fighting Addiction by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- The Preacher’s Son by J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Bad for You (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels – January 23rd 2018
- Undefeated by Jane Harvery-Berric and Stuart Reardon – January 23rd 2018
- Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont Series Book 3) by Marie Force – January 23rd 2018
- Respect: An Infidelity Stand-alone Novel by Aleatha Romig – January 23rd 2018
- Pretty Ugly Lies by Pamela Crane – January 23rd 2018
- Angel’s Halo: Fallen Angel (Angel’s Halo MC Book 6) by Terri Anne Browning – January 23rd 2018
- Judgment Road (Torpedo Ink) by Christine Feehan – January 23rd 2018
- Keep Her Safe: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – January 23rd 2018
- Still Me: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – January 23rd 2018
- xo, Zach by Kendall Ryan – January 23rd 2018
- Falling Under: a Walker Security standalone novel by Lisa Renee Jones – January 23rd 2018
- Love Me Like This: The Morrisons by Bella Andre – January 24th 2018