HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY and may I just say…. HOLY MOLY HUGE LIST FULLY LOADED in awesomeness!!!!
I’m still working on it and will be posting my own mini blurb jolt list right here, shortly, but figured I’d put up the list right now while I’m at it. 😀
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases :D!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- xo, Zach by Kendall Ryan
- How to Date Your Dragon by Molly Harper
- Millions: Dollars, Book 5 by Pepper Winters
- My Unexpected Forever: Beaumont Series, Book 2 by Heidi McLaughlin
- Fall from Grace by Danielle Steel
- Don’t Go: A For You Romance by Alexa Riley
- Brave: Wicked, Book 3 by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Sisters Like Us: Mischief Bay by Susan Mallery
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Misconduct by Penelope Douglas <— PENELOPE DOUGLAS SUPER-BARGAIN!! SHE’S THE TEACHER & HE’S THE STUDENT… “...yet…there is something about him that draws Easton in—a hint of vulnerability, a flash of attraction, a spark that might burn. Wanting him is taboo. Needing him is undeniable. And his long-awaited touch will weaken Easton’s resolve—and reveal what should stay hidden...”
- Mister McHottie: A Billionaire Boss / Brother’s Best Friend / Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy by Pippa Grant <— COMEDY ROMANCE & Jean recommends it!
Jean: …if you want another REALLY FUNNY book, MISTER MCHOTTIE!!!!!! Highly recommend!
- My Torin by K. Webster <— PSYCH-THRILLER!! Jean AND Kooloo recommend this one, BIG time!
Jean: Just finished My Torin! Loved, loved, loved it! So amazing.! Move this one up on your TBRs girls, like asap!!!!!!
Kooloo: My Torin is brilliant. DO IT & DO IT NOW
- King Hall (Forever Evermore Book 1) by Scarlett Dawn <— Tessa is LOVING it!
Tessa: FYI, last night I was in tears because of the BEGINNING of a book: King Hall. It was on my wishlist forever then went on sale sometime around Black Friday and ugh. Honest truth though, it has all I love. School setting (college), paranormal fantasy stuffs, emotion/ angst, politics influencing everything, and a jerk. Right now, my tummy is operating in an anger at the world mode. lol
- Dearest Ivie: A Novella Set in the Black Dagger World (Black Dagger Brotherhood) by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD UPCOMING SURPRISE!!!!! It’s not out yet (this is the preorder) but it’s coming out pretty soon and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
- Claimed in Shadows: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed Series Book 15) by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN ALERT!!
- Inconvenient Mate (Mate of the Tyger Prince Book 6) by Shannon West <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Spirits and Spells (Warlocks MacGregor Book 5) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Kye (Rise of the Pride, Book 6) by Theresa Hissong
- Wicked Captor (A SciFi Alien Warrior Romance) (Warrior of Rozun Book 1) by Zoey Draven
- Fire Warrior: (Dark Warrior Alliance Book 14) by Brenda Trim and Tami Julka
- Morna’s Ghost: A Sweet, Scottish Time Travel Romance (The Magical Matchmaker’s Legacy Book 8) by Bethany Claire
- Fallen For Shame (The Glacial Blood Book 3) by Anna Edwards
- Wolf Tales 12: Exposed by Kate Douglas
- Judgment Road (Torpedo Ink) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!!! “…the small town of Caspar has given Anya Rafferty a new lease on life. And she’s desperate to hold on to her job at the biker bar, even if the scariest member of the club seems to have it out for her. But Reaper’s imposing presence and smoldering looks just ratchet up the heat…“
- Accelerating Universe (The Sector Fleet, Book 1) by Nicola Claire
- Finding Freedom: A Time Travel Romance (The Lost in Time Duet Book 1) by Kamery Solomon
- Sanguine (Blood Slave Book 1) by HK Khan
- Thrall (Supernaturals of Las Vegas Book 1) by Carina Cook
- Wicked Alchemy (Deadly Alchemy series Book 3) by Julie Morgan
- Dark Demise (Wings of Artemis Book 7) by Rebecca Royce
- The Renaissance Club by Rachel Daces
- Pack Daugher (Were Chronicles Book 7) by Crissy Smith
- My Werewolf Girl (Werewolf Romance Book 1) by Sumit Joshi
- Keep Her Safe: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— K.A. TUCKER ALERT!!! He’s privileged and the son of a cop and she’s from a trailer park… and they both carry a secret burden. “Noah Marshall has known a privileged and comfortable life thanks to his mother, the highly decorated chief of the Austin Police Department. But all that changes the night she reveals a skeleton that’s been rattling in her closet for years, and succumbs to the guilt of destroying an innocent family’s life. Reeling with grief, Noah is forced to carry the burden of this shocking secret. Gracie Richards wasn’t born in a trailer park, but after fourteen years of learning how to survive in The Hollow, it’s all she knows anymore. At least here people don’t care that her dad was a corrupt Austin cop, murdered in a drug deal gone wrong. Here, she and her mother are just another family struggling to survive… until a man who clearly doesn’t belong shows up on her doorstep...”
- Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont Series Book 3) by Marie Force <— HE SUSPECTS SHE’S BEING ABUSED... “...he suspects she’s in an abusive marriage, but she never confirms that, and he has no choice but to mind his own business where she’s concerned. Two years after they first met and a year after he last heard from her, Mia shows up half-frozen, bruised and beaten on his doorstep, needing something only Wade can provide...”
- Queen of Hearts (A New Beginnings Book Book 3) by Kathryn R. Biel
- Mend by Chelle Bliss <— CHELLE BLISS ALERT! “Before senior year, I was forced to move away, leaving behind the only boy I ever loved. He said he’d love me forever. He promised nothing would tear us apart. He swore he’d wait for me, but Jack Nelson lied. Now, Jack wants to make me his again, but he may never be able to forgive my sins.”
- She Asked for It by Willow Winters <— SOUNDS SOMEWHAT… DARK… “…You still think you know what happened? You don’t. He’s innocent and I enjoyed every second I was with him. Let me tell you my story, all about how I asked for it...”
- Siren in the City (Texas Sirens Book 2) by Lexi Blake
- Fall from Grace: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT!!! SHE’S FORCED TO REBUILD HER LIFE… “…Widowed at forty-nine, she discovers he has failed to include her in his will. With Andrew’s vicious daughters in control of his estate, and no home or money, Sydney finds a job in fashion, despite her own designer daughters’ warnings. Naïve, out of her element, and alone in a world of shady international deals and dishonest people, she is set up by her boss and finds herself faced with criminal prosecution...”
- Fatal Thrill: SEALs of Shadow Force, Book 6 (SEALs of Shadow Force Romantic Suspense Series) by Misty Evans
- Their Rebellious Submissive (Office Intrigue Book 3) by Nicole Edwards
- Broken SEAL (Sleeper SEALs Book 10) by Geri Foster
- Escaping Ryan (Genoa Mafia Series Book 2) by Ginger Ring
- xo, Zach by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN/STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!! Well… sorta. Close enough. 😉 “...You hate Mondays so every Monday I slip an anonymous poem into your bag and your smile gets me through the week. I think I’m falling for you, and I know it’s wrong. I know that I’m only supposed to be the adviser to your program and nothing more, but here’s the thing. I think you’re falling for me too…”
- Sexy Bad Boss (Sexy Bad Series Book 3) by Misti Murphy and Tami Lund
- Puck Daddy: A Bad Boy Hockey Romance by Cass Kincaid
- Finding Mr. Right Now (The Right Now Series Book 1) by DD Sparxx
- Saving the Sheriff (The Hills of Texas Book 1) by Kadie Scott
- Undefeated by Jane Harvey-Berric and Stuart Reardon <— JANEY HARVEY-BERRIC & STUART REARDON ALERT!!!!! RUGBY STAR HAS AN ACCIDENT!!! “...Dr. Anna Scott might be the one person who can help Nick, but she has her own secrets. And when Nick’s past comes back to haunt them both, the enigmatic doctor is more vulnerable than she seems. Broken and betrayed, the struggle to survive seems intolerable...”
- SEALs of Honor: Macklin by Dale Mayer
- Smooth: A Love Story by Tracy Ewens
- Hidden Danger (Small-Town Guardians Book 1) by Jennifer Pierce
- At First Blush (A Well Paired Novel Book 1) by Marianne Rice
- Crazy on You (Love in the Fast Lane Book 1) by Nicole Terry
- Deep Inside (Going Deep Book 3) by Virna DePaul <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!!! “Alec, the cocky and talented tight end of the Savannah Bootleggers, repeatedly asks Ruby for a date, and no one’s more shocked than Ruby when she finally says yes. Less than twenty four hours later, however, he’s engaged to someone else. Lesson learned. Two months later, Alec’s single again, acting like a publicity nightmare and requiring up-close supervision. Now Ruby has to help Alec fix his bad boy reputation, even as she protects her heart…“
- Training Sasha (Club Zodiac Book 1) by Becca Jameson
- Possess (Arcadia) by Josie Litton
- Misunderstood Hacker (White Hat Security Book 3) by Linzi Baxter
- Love You Through It (A Rebel Desire Novel Book 2) by Fabiola Francisco
- Sidelined by Marquita Valentine <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!!!! Her husband left her for the wedding planner and she wants to get over him… “…He might be the hottest quarterback in the NFL and my older brother’s best friend, but he doesn’t intimidate me. He promised to help me and I’m holding him to it… even if it means I have to convince him one seduction at a time. Until the seduced becomes the seducer. I no longer want to get over my ex; I just want Aiden…”
- Run To Me (Lazarus Rising Book 4) by Cynthia Eden
- Boss Lady by Victoria Quinn
- Se7en Deadly SEALs: Season 1 by Alana Albertson
- Heart of Eden (Colorado Hearts Book 1) by Caroline Fyffe
- Respect: An Infidelity Stand-alone Novel by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!! IT CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE!! “…Angelina Costello was my dream and now my reality. I’d worked diligently to move beyond the actuality of being a dockworker’s son to becoming a self-made, successful entrepreneur, all in an effort to earn the right to call her my own. I’d overcome servitude to others, collecting their paychecks and lowly praises, to being the one who signed the paychecks and offered the accolades when they were rightfully earned. The world was my oyster and walking toward me on the arm of her uncle was my pearl…“
- Pretty Ugly Lies by Pamela Crane <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! “...Jo’s idyllic life would make the Kardashians jealous. Then one day her daughter is abducted and the only way to find her is to unravel her dark past. Ellie is a devoted wife… until she discovers the pain of betrayal. Now vengeance is all she can think about. Party-girl Shayla knows how to hide her demons. But when she’s confronted with a life-shattering choice, it will cost her everything. June knows suffering intimately, though the smile she wears keeps it hidden. Four intertwined lives. Four deadly lies. One killer hiding among them.”
- Wayward Son: A Camden Ranch Novel by Jillian Neal
- About That Kiss: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS ALERT!!
- Angel’s Halo: Fallen Angel (Angel’s Halo MC Book 6) by Terri Anne Browning <— TERRI ANNE BROWNING BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “When I lost Rory, I lost everything. Her father ripped her away from me, and I didn’t see her again for three long years. Now, she is back in my life, and I’m not about to let anyone take her away from me again...”
- Dear Dwayne, With Love by Eliza Gordon
- Blast from Her Past by Katy Eeten
- Unlocking Fear (Keys to Love Series, Book One) by Kennedy Layne
- Don’t Go (For You) by Alexa Riley
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann <— SHE HAS HER PERFECT SUMMER PLANNED… “...The only thing missing from her perfect plan? Her girlfriend (who ended things when Alice confessed she’s asexual). Alice is done with dating—no thank you, do not pass go, stick a fork in her, done. But then Alice meets Takumi and she can’t stop thinking about him or the rom com-grade romance feels she did not ask for (uncertainty, butterflies, and swoons, oh my!). When her blissful summer takes an unexpected turn and Takumi becomes her knight with a shiny library-employee badge (close enough), Alice has to decide if she’s willing to risk their friendship for a love that might not be reciprocated—or understood…“
- Falling Under: a Walker Security standalone novel by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! HE HAS TO PROTECT HER... “…His newest job should be simple and cut and dry. Jewel Carpenter, the daughter of the CEO of Carpenter Enterprises, is receiving death threats. He’s to protect her and find out who is issuing the treats. Simple. Cut and Dry. Until it’s not...”
- Bad for You (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels <— J.DANIELS ALERT!!! “Shayla Perkins isn’t the kind of girl who makes the same mistake twice, especially when it comes to Sean “Stitch” Molina. So when he gives her the world’s biggest rejection, that’s it–she’s done. Until the sexy, silent, unavailable Sean makes Shay a very personal offer. Of course, it still doesn’t mean he’s interested in her…”
- The Winter Lodge: A Holiday House Novel by J.L. Jarvis
- Lee (Lucian & Lia Book 6) by Sydney Landon
- Our Lady of the Prairie by Thisbe Nissen
- Seek by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN’S LATEST IS LIVE???! OMG!!! MIA SHERIDAN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!!! “Wealthy socialite Olivia Barton never imagined her fiancé would disappear on what was supposed to be a routine business trip. She’s even more heartbroken and confused when a hired private investigator tracks him half a world away, to a seaside town in Colombia. But the country has recently been ravaged by a massive earthquake and deadly tsunami, shutting down outside communication and making travel all but impossible. Still, Olivia is determined to make it to Colombia to find the answers she so desperately seeks. What she needs is a guide—a mercenary…“
- BLAZE ERUPTING: Scorpius Syndrome/A Brigade Novella by Rebecca Zanetti
- Thugs: Seven: Thugs and the Women Who Love Them (Book 7) by Wahida Clark
- Tragic Beauty (Beauty & The Darkness, Book One) by Iris Ann Hunter
- Ryan’s Bed by Tijan <— TIJAN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! OMG IT SOUNDS HEARTBREAKING & INTENSE!!!! “I crawled into Ryan Jensen’s bed that first night by accident. I barely knew him. I thought it was his sister’s bed—her room. It took seconds to realize my error, and I should’ve left… I didn’t. I didn’t jump out. I didn’t get embarrassed. I relaxed. And that night, in that moment, it was the only thing I craved. I asked to stay. He let me, and I slept. The truth? I never wanted to leave his bed. If I could’ve stayed forever, I would have. He became my sanctuary. Because—four hours earlier—my twin sister killed herself.”
- With This Forever (Windswept Bay Book 10) by Debra Clopton
- Out of the Ashes (Can’t Help Falling Book 4) by Lauren Giordano
- Flames of Love: A Western Firefighter Romance Novel (Firefighters of Long Valley Book 1) by Erin Wright
- Buried in Lies by T.L Smith <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!! I can’t quite get a handle on this blurb, but I am intrigued nonetheless! “...The devil told me he knew me. But lies had a way of unraveling, even if we didn’t want them to. The devil had a trick, for his love was full of acid. Acid that burned at every touch, every linger, and I let it scorch me to my core. A devil made you sin. And my devil was the worst...”
- Deep Control (Dark Dominance Book 2) by Annabel Joseph
- Wrapped Up in You : A Valentine’s Day Short Story by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! A short Valentine’s Day story by USA Today Bestselling Authors Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine—coming to Passionflix in 2019!
- Contour (Shape of You Book 1) by Meg Harding <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Dream: A Skins Novel by Garrett Leigh <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Bases Loaded by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Why I Need You by Colette Davison <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Guts & Glass (New York Crime Kings Book 6) by Skyla Madi <— SKYLA MADI ALERT!!! “…she’s slipping further and further away from me, her will bending to those who seek only to hurt her—to own her. I crave to feel Skull’s blood splash against my skin, to peel the fleshy ink from his bones, and I know that time is coming. Soon...”
- Promise Me by Kelly Walker <— BOTH HAVE BEEN HEARTBROKEN… “...With the futures they were counting on destroyed, Ian and River find themselves starting over. Ian reminds River of things she’d much rather forget, but pushing him away is harder than she expected. Ian wants a second chance at happily ever after, but the more he gets to know River, the more he worries she isn’t trying to figure out how to live again, she’s figuring out how to die...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Love Me Like This: The Morrisons by Bella Andre – January 24th 2018
- Combust by K. Bromberg – January 29th 2018
- Still Me: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – January 30th 2018
- Moonlight Sins (de Vincent series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – January 30th 2018
- Well Played by J. S. Scott & Ruth Cardello – January 30th 2018
- The Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart – January 30th 2018
- Dark in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 46) by J.D. Robb – January 30th 2018
- Stumbling Into Love (Fluke My Life Book 2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – January 30th 2018
- A Crack in Everything (Cracks Book 1) by L.H. Cosway – January 30th 2018
- Escape (The Getaway Series Book 3) by Jay Crownover – January 30th 2018