It’s ready!!! It looks like the book gods want to make sure to end the month off with a bang, (100+ books again)! And it started the year off with a bang too, ’cause I’ve been on reading roll. There have been some MEGA hits already, this new year!
Emilie: i just read one book called Vicious by L.J. Shen. I just couldn’t put it down!
Shannon: Omg ..I just finished Vicious … and I want more … can u recommend similar reads until book #2 ?…lol
And here are the ones that look especially good to me, today! How to Date a Douchebag: The Failing Hours by Sara Ney (BULLY ALERT!!! I’m probably starting this one next, ’cause I GREATLY ABHORRED the star of this one, when he appeared in the first book. Ugh. The jerkiest of all jerks and I am SO IN!!!), El Diablo (he’s pure BAD GUY, and well sheeeeesh… after Michelle’s ecstatic reaction, I have to jump in!!), Good Boy (I love both these authors and the blurb had me laughing already. Hockey star and his one-night stand are stuck in a wedding together. This is gonna be fun!!), Fury on Fire (he’s moody, he just got out of prison and he’s her new neighbor and she thinks he’s RUDE!!! Plus the reviews seem to indicate he’s a real jerk and hard to connect to. YAY!!! LOL!!!), Crown of Lies (yeah that blurb just has me. She’s in love with one, but her father forces her to be with another…), Some Kind of Magic (well, heck… this one just screams “Adam Levine” to me, and if spraying herself with pheromones is going to get the hottest rock star’s attention, it just sounds like a good reading-time to me!), Becoming Mrs. Lockwood (because who doesn’t love a good “regular girl” with a “Hollywood heartthrob” story… especially when the blurb hints that “You may think you know where this story goes—not even close.”) MINE!!!, Imperfect Harmony (rock star and a potential reality show, but they want dirt and juicy footage, and he’s as stable as they come. So he decides to ask his best girl “friend” – who’s loaded in drama – to be on the show with him). Hahahah!!!
Yep, as you can see, lots of choices today, and there are PLENTY more that I highlighted below that sound right up our alley, so take a look!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Heat Wave by Karina Halle
- Buttons and Hate by Penelope Sky
- Full Package by Lauren Blakely
- El Diablo [The Devil]: The Good Ol’ Boys Spin Off by M. Robinson
- Us by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
- Seven Minutes in Heaven by Eloisa James
- Moving Target: Elite Guardians Series, Book 3 by Lynette Eason
- Into the Firestorm by Kat Martin
- Born of Vengeance: The League: Nemesis Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— PRE-ORDER (next week!!)
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Studying Hours by Sara Ney <— HILARIOUS & HAS THAT BEAUTIFUL DISASTER/ELLE KENNEDY SPORTS GUYS FEEL and book #2 (about the BULLY in THIS book) is LIVE (below). Who’s in the mood to read an “old-school” feeling “new adult” indie book, that will make you laugh out loud (over and over again), all, while making us work in that delightful slow burn way, for the romance story. If you love the college love stories like I do, THIS is one of the awesome-fun ones! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!! P.S. Here’s my 4.5 star review
Angela: This book was awesome. So funny and witty. The quotes at the beginning of each chapter were the best. And she write an outstanding male POV
Sarah: Thank you, thank you! I have been in such a book funk and one-clicked this. I read the prologue and first chapter before I had to go to work. I love it!!!
- New York Nights: A Collection of Steamy, Alpha-Male Romances by Whitney G. <— WHITNEY G BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “This collection includes Reasonable Doubt (Full Series), Turbulence: A Cocky Pilot Romance, and Naughty Boss.”
Claudia: “…have to put “Reasonable Doubt” series on your radar. By Whitney G Williams. Love, love love. A fun time to be had. Please read all three.”
Cindy: “Andrew from Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams!! He is such a jerk that you gotta love him!”
Julie o: Another jerk that I fell in love with, just add him to my list!!!!
Sharon: I am obsessed with Turbulence! It’s so different, but has all of the qualities I gravitate to. Angst. Broody, jerk of a male character. Lots of steam. Lots of snark. It’s not ooey gooey. Love it!
Niki: Turbulence was freaking awesome!!!! I loved it!!
- Vampire Girl by Karpov Kinrade <— HUGE HIT VAMPIRE BOOK (TWILIGHT MEETS OUTLANDER??!!) and it’s super-bargain priced today ’cause book #4 (the series conclusion!!) was just released (below). P.S. Here’s the series reading order.
Tracey: Just finished book 1 last night , took me a while to get the like Outlander bit (maybe I was a little slow) but yes very good read. Strong main characters ….but for me Baron was the hero. Need to go download book 2.
Shanna: Started reading last night and couldn’t put it down. It’s so good!!!!
- The Pawn by Skye Warren <— SHE AUCTIONS OFF HER VIRGINITY TO SAVE HER FAMILY and HE (the one that ruined her father!!) buys her! *gasp*!!! And it’s super-bargain priced today ’cause book #2 just went live (below).
- Chase the Sun (Free Fall Book 2) by Christina Lee & Nyrae Dawn <— M/M ROMANCE and this one is bargain priced ’cause book #3 is coming out soon!!!
- Punished – A Dark Billionaire Romance by Penelope Bloom <— DOM-BILLIONAIRE RECENT RELEASE & bargain priced right now! “He says I can trust him, that he’ll take care of me, that nothing bad will happen so long as I’m his. His kitten…”
- Breaker (Exile Book 1) by A.F. Henley & Kelly Wyre <— DYSTOPIAN M/M ROMANCE ALERT! And Fabi recommends this one!!
Fabi: I just read a great Dystopian M/M Romance. Heavier on the romance than the dystopian theme. I couldn’t put it down until I finished. It’s one of those hurt-comfort stories that get me every time.
- Make Me (The Sterling Shore Series Book 10) by C.M. Owens <— HILARIOUS “FAKE DOM” RECENT RELEASE ALERT!!! And now we’ve got some feedback ’cause Shannon recommends it!
Just finished Make Me by C.M. Owens. It was really good. Of course I LOVE all the Sterling Shore books. The whole fake Dom thing made for some hilarious scenes. They were awkward with a capital A. I was laughing out loud!
- El Diablo (The Devil): The Good Ol’ Boys Spin Off by M. Robinson <— HE’S A BAD GUY AND AS RUTHLESS AS THEY GET ALERT!!! MichelleS just went CRAZYYYYYY for this one!
MichelleS: “El Diablo: 5 huge stars. One of the BEST anti heroes ever, Alejandro Martinez. Colombian crime boss. OMG. What a ride! ….So M. Robinson is my new favorite author. I am now checking out all her samples after that crazy ride she put me through with El Diablo. …It gave me the same “feels” as Surviving Raine and Captive in the Dark. That anti-hero you should and would hate in real life, but for some reason you are attracted to him! And let me tell you – Alejandro Martinez is as bad as they get. Totally, unapologetically a completely ruthless bast@#d. And he STAYS that way. He is not changing for anyone. And it kills me to say that I LIKED it. Ah “cariño” – this book gave me a huge book fog.
I couldn’t put this book down. If you’re in the mood for something darker, pick this one up.”
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) by J.R. Ward <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES EVER ALERT and book #1 rocked my world!! This one is super-bargain priced today, and I say you MUST enjoy the bad-ass that is Wrath. YUM!!!!!!
- The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman Trilogy Book 1) by Paullina Simons <— ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EPIC ROMANCE BOOKS ALERT!!!! This one is super-bargain priced too, and I must insist you indulge in this amazing story, if you haven’t yet!!!
- Seven Super Football Romances <— SEVEN FOOTBALL ROMANCE STORY BUNDLE (and it’s super bargain priced!)
- Vampire Girl 4: Moonlight Prince by Karpov Kinrade <— SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!!! “I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother…” (here’s the series reading order)
- Zekke: A Scifi Alien Romance (The Azziarin Series Book 5) by Hannah Davenport
- Court of Vampires (The Shifter Prophecy Book 1) by Megan Linski
- Raging Storm (The Remnant Book 2) by Vannetta Chapman
- Law and Murder (Fright Court Book 2) by Mindy Klasky
- Celtic Fire: Highland Celts Series – Book 1 by Liz Gavin
- A Modern Day Witch Hunt by Kiki Howell and Gina Kincade
- Primal Song (Cajun Heat Book 1) by Danica Avet
- Fatal Harmony (The Vein Chronicles Book 1) by Anne Malcom <— A VAMPIRE & A SLAYER ALERT! “…I’ve cruised through the centuries managing to avoid all the wars, supernatural and human, but still going to all the best parties. I would say I avoided bloodshed, but it’s kind of part of the whole ‘vampire’ thing…“
- Shards of a Broken Sword: The Complete Trilogy by W.R. Gingell
- Wolf in Progress by K.S. Martin
- Troll Cries by Ashley C. Harris
- Justice Ascending (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti <— POST-APOCALYPTIC ALERT! A BACTERIA nearly wiped out the population…”Sami Steel has been fighting to survive right alongside Tace, convincing the Vanguard soldiers she’s one of them. In truth, Sami is a former hacker turned government agent who worked at The Bunker, where scientists stored both contaminants and cures. Only she knows the location, and she’s not telling…”
- The Ghoul Vendetta (A SPI Files Novel) by Lisa Shearin
- Forbidden Love (Stone Pack Book 1) by Harper Phoenix
- Murder Go Round (A Witch City Mystery) by Carol J. Perry
- Dalton: NAC & The Holly Group (Alpha Team Book 2) by Chelsea Handcock
- Passages by Laurel Wanrow
- Strange Fate (The Guardians) by Jessica Miller
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Failing Hours by Sara Ney <— BOOK-BULLY ALERT!!!! He was such a JERK in the first book (just pure… UGH!!!!!), and now HIS book is live… and I am SO going to read this. I hope it makes me crazy and I end up loving it more than the first, ’cause he’s gonna be a piece of work (and I love that!!) P.S. Here’s my 4.5 star review of book #1.
- Heartbreaker: A Filthy Dirty Love Novel by Stacey Kennedy <— HER NEW BOSS WAS ONCE HER ONE-NIGHT STAND ALERT!! And they’re both cops!! “…Fresh out of field training, Joss has thrown herself into her job, determined to kick-start her career. And while police work has its thrills, her gorgeous new boss is what really gets her pulse pounding…“
- Seven Minutes in Heaven by Eloisa James
- Lone Star Lady (Texas Hearts Book 8) by Lisa Mondello
- At Close Range (Tracers Book 11) by Laura Griffin
- Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY & SARINA BOWEN HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!!!! HOLY. MOLY. It sounds hilarious!!!!! She had a one night stand with a hockey star… and now she’s in a wedding with him. “Blake Riley sees the wedding as fate’s gift to him. Jess is the maid of honor and he’s the best man? Let the games begin. So what if he’s facing a little (fine, a lot) of resistance? He just needs to convince the stubborn blonde that he’s really a good boy with a bad rap. Luckily, every professional hockey player knows that you’ve got to make an effort if you want to score…” P.S. it’s a standalone even though it’s sort of… part of a series, and Fabi has loved the whole series so far She says: “It sort of follows the Him and Us books but this one is F/M. I wasn’t planning on reading it but the early reviews have been spectacular. So, one more for my overflowing tbr.”
- Cold Secrets (Cold Justice Book 7) by Toni Anderson
- Rescue Me (Montana Rescue Book #2) by Susan May Warren
- Hitman – The Series: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance Collection by Alexis Abbott
- Love in Flame (De La Fuente Book 5) by Lexi Buchanan
- The Knight by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN BOOK #2 ALERT!!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause I don’t want to spoil it for myself, but the blurb in book #1 (up there in the recommendations section) sure as heck sounds CRAZY & INTENSE and maybe even dark (which this author is well known for!!) 😀
- Seven Minutes in Heaven by Eloisa James
- Distraction (Club Destiny Book 8) by Nicole Edwards
- Seduced: Episode 1 (Dangerous) by Ella Ardent
- Fury on Fire: A Devil’s Rock Novel by Sophie Jordan <— HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON & IS HER NEW NEIGHBOR ALERT!!! I wanna read it!!! “Faith’s new neighbor is the rudest man alive. He’d rather grunt at her than speak and he takes her “welcome-to-the-neighborhood” scones without a thank you. She knows she should run for the hills from the ex-con. If only he weren’t so smoldering sexy…“
- Be Mine in Good Hope (A Good Hope Novel Book 3) by Cindy Kirk
- Mercy by Lindsay Marie Miller
- With You (Out of the Dark Book 2) by Arlene Gonzales
- Her Fresh Start by Jen Shearer
- Ava’s Place by Emily Beck Cogburn <— DIVORCED SINGLE MOM ALERT!!
- Full Service (A Pleasure Chest Story) by Penny Wylder <— SHE WORKS AT AN ADULT TOY COMPANY & HER BOSS IS HOT!!! “Being asked about a “pleasure” toy is one thing. Being asked by a melt-your-panties-off tower of male-hotness is something else entirely. I mean, when I took this job, I figured I’d have to try out the merchandise so I could give advice, but… I never imagined this. Every day he comes in, and each time, he has a new question. A new toy. And his wicked smile says he expects me to try them all out and report back to him...”
- Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries Book 4) by London Miller
- Hidden Prey (Deadly Intent Book 1) by Cheyenne McCray
- Make Up Call (Summer Rush #3) by Cheryl Douglas <— BASEBALL STAR & HIS EX-WIFE ALERT!!!
- Heart of a Savage by Lashanta Charles <— MMA FIGHTER!!
- Into the Firestorm (BOSS, Inc.) by Kat Martin
- A Shot In The Dark (Dark Series Book 1) by J.G. Sumner
- Revenge of the Mistress (Love & Revenge) by Cydney Rax
- Crown of Lies (Truth and Lies Duet Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— THE LATEST BY PEPPER WINTERS IS BACK ON THE LIST (since it came out late yesterday)!!! Is it a dark romance… or a psych-thriller??? Eeeeep!! “…two meetings with two men changes her happy existence forever. First, she meets the man who makes her heart sing. Three years later, she meets the man who makes her blood quiver. Broken-hearted from a teenage romance, Noelle’s freedom is no longer hers. It belongs to the stranger her father believes is her perfect match…”
- Beautiful Assassin by Skyla Madi
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Nine by Carrie Ann Ryan, Heather Graham, Jennifer Probst, Christopher Rice, Melanie Harlow, Lili Valente
- Acer (No Prisoners MC Book 3) by Lilly Atlas <— HE’S A BAD-ASS BIKER & SHE’S WEALTHY and can’t stop thinking about him, but won’t get serious because they don’t “mix”, but then she’s attacked… “With her life turned upside down, she seeks help from the one person she can’t get out of her mind...”
- Moving Target (Elite Guardians Book #3) by Lynette Eason
- High Force: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 5) by LJ Ross
- It Started with a Kiss (Sequoia Lake Book 1) by Marina Adair
- Mists of The Serengeti by Leylah Attar <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE IT’S TOO GOOD TO MISS. 5 STARS OF AWESOMENESS (ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER!!!). Okay so I know you already know that this one went live on Sunday, night, but JUST IN CASE you didn’t know… I had to post it again. This is the star of the show, my friends!!!!!! IT IS A MUST READ!!! Here’s my review.
- Home for Christmas: Cash and Natalie (Christmas in Willow Valley Book 2) by Christine Kingsley
- Happily Ever Ashten (a Carrington Springs novel Book 3) by Erynn Mangum
- Bane (Memphis Book 1) by D H Sidebottom
- Taboo by Hilary Storm <— TABOO ALERT!!! I’m not sure exactly what the taboo is… but I’m certainly curious! “Love isn’t always simple. In fact, often it’s extremely complicated. Sometimes it’s taboo and you have to decide just how much you care what other people think. Noah and Kali fought temptation for years…“
- EASY 3 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— H.M. WARD’S LATEST IN THE FERRO FAMILY ALERT!!!
- Ex-Con: Part 1: The Harrison Street Crew by Katana Collins
- Strawberry Wine by Darly Jamison
- Almost a Bride (Destination Love) by Jo Watson
- Some Kind of Magic (Flirting with Fame) by Mary Ann Marlowe <— SHE SPRAYS PHEROMONES & NOW THE HOTTEST ROCK STAR IS INTO HER ALERT!! “Biochemist Eden Sinclair has no idea that the scent she spritzed on herself before leaving the lab is designed to enhance pheromones. Or that the cute, grungy-looking guy she meets at a gig that evening is Adam Copeland. As in the Adam Copeland—international rock god and object of lust for a million women…“
- Hard Rhythm (Secrets of a Rock Star) by Cecilia Tan
- Falling for the Highlander by Lyndsay Sands <— LYNDSAY SANDS ALERT!!! Her brother tried to sell her, and so she flees and the one that refused to BUY her, finds her… “Even bedraggled and dusty, the lass glows with beauty and bravery. Dougall wants to do more than just help her flee. He wants to protect her—with his life and his heart—if she’ll only let him…”
- Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner
- A Daddy For Valentine’s: A DD/LG Romance by Haley Monroe
- The Real Thing (The Mackenzies Book 1) by Diana Fraser
- Infini by Krista and Becca Ritchie <— THEY WERE ONCE BEST FRIENDS ALERT!!! But his cousin warned him against that… “He should have told me that when a darkness crawled towards us, there’d be no safety net. Now I’ve signed back on to the same Vegas acrobatic show as Baylee, working together for the first time in years. And she tells me that she’s having trouble in a certain “area” of her life — because of our past. “You can help me fix it,” she says.”
- Billionaire Unknown: The Billionaire’s Obsession ~ Blake by J. S. Scott
- Shopping for a Billionaire’s Honeymoon by Julia Kent
- Loyal Hearts (The Barrington Billionaires Book 4) by Danielle Stewart
- Something to Talk About (Texas Billionaires Club Book 2) by Elle James and Delilah Devlin
- Fixing Fate: A Pleasant Valley Novel by Anna Brooks <— SHE’S RECLUSIVE & HE’S AN EX COP ALERT! And he’s going to help her flip her house as a favor to her brother… “…Smith agrees to flip the neglected house and keep an eye on Jay’s baby sister. He’s a master at restoration and rebuilding, but Smith never expected that tearing the walls down around Mellie’s heart to be his most difficult project yet. And when her life is threatened, keeping her safe is the most important job he’ll ever have.”
- Meet Me at Willoughby Close by Kate Hewitt
- Gutted (Torn Book 5) by A.F. Crowell
- Plugging It In (Stimulated Book 4) by Lexxie Couper
- Phoenix Rising (MC Biker / Bad Boy Romance) by Cassie Alexandra and Kristie K. Shafer
- Paws for Love: A Novel for Dog Lovers (Love Unleashed Book 3) by Dana Mentink
- Becoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I. Lynn <— SMALL TOWN GIRL & A HOLLYWOOD STAR ALERT!! Came out yesterday but its’s back on today’s list ’cause it sounds too good to be missed! “I’m just a small town Indiana girl that had a chance encounter with one of Hollywood’s golden boys. You may think you know where this story goes—not even close. Life is different. Marriage is hard. It’s even worse when you’re strangers...” Yep. Sound right up my angsty alley!
- Justice Delayed by Patricia Bradley
- Until Winter Comes Again: (An Inspirational Contemporary Romance) by Mary Jane Hathaway
- Don’t Stop Me: Vic (The McCabe Brothers Book 1) by Lorhainne Eckhart
- Wives, Fiancées, and Side-Chicks of Hotlanta by Sheree Whitfield
- Lit Fuse (Nashville’s Finest) by Caisey Quinn
- Reunited: A Rescued Hearts Novel by Felice Stevens <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Flaunt by E. Davies <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “After escaping his family, coming out as a gay trans man, and excelling in computer programming out of desperation to get financially stable or die, everything should be easy. But joining gay culture now, post-transition, feels impossible… until he runs into the force of nature that is Kyle. Everything Nic isn’t, Kyle embodies…“
- Jacked Up: Birmingham Rebels by Samantha Kane <— M/M/F FOOTBALL ROMANCE ALERT!! “Sure, King has had his choice of girls and guys in the past. That doesn’t mean he’ll jeopardize his relationship with Sam over a case of locker-room lust—until a naughty nurse pushes them both out of their comfort zones….“
- Still Life (Chesapeake Valor Book #2) by Dani Pettrey
- Paw Prints on Her Heart (Crawley Creek Ranch Book 7) by Lori King
- Going all In (Men of the Ice Book 8) by Michele Shriver
- The Man Who Won the World (1) by O. E. Boroni
- Ride or Die by Terri E. Laine <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! HE’S THE “FIXER” & SHE’S HIS MC BROTHER’S GIRL… “The more time he spends with her road tripping across the country, the more he wants her in his bed. The patch that marks her as taken, however, belongs to another, his best friend and brother...”
- Scorch Road (Scorch Series Romance Thriller Book 1) by Toby Neal and Emily Kimelman
- My Secret Possession (KinkyFodder Chronicles Book 2) by J.M. Witt
- Shadows in the Deep End by Catherine Black
- Happy Scoops (Clean and Quirky Romance Book 1) by Katie Coughran
- Tell Me Not To Go by Victoria De La O
- Imperfect Harmony (House of Archer Book 1) by Raine Thomas <— ROCK STAR REALITY SHOW AND the producers want juicy footage of the band on tour but the singer knows the show will fizzle ’cause he’s a good boy (not a bad one). “Unless… If Archer can convince his best friend Lily to be on the show, he’s sure they’ll get all the compelling footage they need. Her life is filled with drama. Hell, she’s practically a reality show in her own right…” hah! I can already imagine where this one will go, and I love the sound of it!
- Three Little Words: A Sweet, New Adult Romance (Love by the Numbers Book 3) by J.A. Coffey
- Final Exit: An EXIT Inc. Thriller (EXIT Inc. Thrillers) by Lena Diaz
- The Cottage at Firefly Lake by Jen Gilroy
- Wicked Cowboy Charm (Lucky Penny Ranch) by Carolyn Brown
- Deleting History by Hanleigh Bradley
- Dirty Deeds (A Likely Story) by AJ Nuest
- Riotous Side of Hell by Joy Blood <— STEP-SIBLINGS BUT THIS ONE SOUNDS DARK… “This is not your typical step-sibling story. It is deeper than that. It’s a story about love bordering the thin line of obsession. This a story about love and what it does to you. How it consumes you and ultimately kills you…”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Grievous (Scarlet Scars Book 2) by J.M. Darhower – February 6th 2017
- The Game Changer by Scott Hildreth – February 6th 2017
- King’s Cage (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard – February 7th 2017
- The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death by Kim Harrison – February 7th 2017
- One More Kiss (Shaughnessy: Band on the Run) by Samantha Chase – February 7th 2017
- Buttons and Hate by Penelope Sky – February 7th 2017
- Every Dark Corner (The Cincinnati Series) by Karen Rose – February 7th 2017
- Born of Vengeance (The League: Nemesis Rising) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – February 7th 2017
- The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death by Kim Harrison – February 7th 2017
- Hard to Handle (Gargoyles Series) by Christine Warren – February 7th 2017
- Zero to Sixty (Body Shop Bad Boys Book 3) by Marie Harte – February 7th 2017
- Come Closer by Brenda Rothert – February 7th 2017
- Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb – February 7th 2017
- Holding on Tighter (A Wicked Lovers Novel) by Shayla Black – February 7th 2017
- Dare to Lie (The Sons of Steel Row) by Jen McLaughlin – February 7th 2017
- Make Me by Beth Kery – February 7th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).