- Uncharted: a survival love story by Julie Johnson <— LIVE!!! SURVIVAL & FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! YES PLEASE!!! I want to read this!!! “...I took one look at the stranger in the airport terminal and knew he was exactly the kind of man my mother spent seventeen years warning me against. Gruff, grumpy, and far too good-looking to stare at without experiencing heart palpitations. Thankfully, I’d never see him again. Or so I thought. I couldn’t have known our plane would crash. I couldn’t have predicted we’d be the only survivors...”
Nay: When I woke up this morning, Uncharted was on my kindle–crash landed on an island, he was an a$$hole from the day they met, survival and forbidden love…my catnip!
Maryse: Nay!! I want to read that one right NOW!!! Eeeeeeep!!!
- Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers Book 2) by Melissa Foster <— LIVE!! MELISSA FOSTER’S LATEST! LONG DISTANCE FLIRTATION AND THEY BECOME FRIENDS… “…After months of sharing their lives, and their secrets, over video chats and phone calls, Dean’s ready to move things to the next level. The fact that Emery seems oblivious to the sparks between them and has recently put her foot down about dating friends just means he’ll have to bide his time. When Emery finds a naked man in her kitchen the first morning she’s there, Dean doesn’t hesitate to move her into his guest room. Maybe now Emery will see what’s right before her eyes–although that guy she’s got a date with might be a problem...”
- Full Contact (The Crossover Series) by Kathy Coopmans & HJ Bellus <— LIVE!!! A MAFIA PRINCESS & A FOOTBALL STAR... oh oh. 😉 They once were so happy, but she gave him up to protect him, and he moved on and became a sports star… “Some say true love has a way of finding its way back. Justice and Liam know better to believe. That’s up until the day they find themselves in a heated meeting. She owns a new football team. He’s coming back from an injury and thirsty to prove the nation wrong…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!!!! OH my goodness I’m exceptionally happy about it ’cause of this book to the left.
<— I’ve been seeing it mentioned in my Facebook feed as soooooooooo crazy good, and it sound right up my alley. Talk about a blurb jolt!!!! Eeeeeeeep!
Hilaria: Oh, this is the one I heard so much about!
Talon: Fantastic read
Lisa: Lisa: …definitely a twisty turny kind of book. I’ll admit that I almost DNF’d it because I was confused (and you all know how I hate to “work” at my reads), but I am so glad I stuck in there through it all! It comes together beautifully by the end. Can’t wait to see what you guys think when you read it!!!
Speaking of blurb jolts 😉 here’s a few more that sound fan-freak-tastic! Blood Fury (J.R. WARD!!! Need I say more? No. Well I will. 🙂 LOL!! He’s supposed to marry someone of his elite upbringing to please his parents, but the one he wants, is in love with someone else. Though, there’s this other female in his class…), Hot Shot (Karina Halle!!!! He’s super-moody and everyone knows she’s got an unrequited crush on him… YES PLEASE!!), The Wright Secret (K.A. Linde’s latest! She too has been pining for years over him – her brother’s best friend…), Infraction (Rachel Van Dyken’s latest!!! She’s FAKE-dating a famous football player. OH YES!!! You know where this is going, and I wanna go there :P), Between Me and You (in love… married, and everything goes to hell when she becomes famous…) and of course, that one up there to the left!! The Wife Between Us (“…You will assume you know the anatomy of this tangled love triangle. Assume nothing.”) GASP!!!!! MINE!!!!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Most Likely to Score by Lauren Blakely
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- No Regrets: Lexi Carmichael Series, Book 10 by Julie Moffett
- Thrive by Aly Martinez
- Deadly Summer: Darling Investigations, Book 1 by Denise Grover Swank
- Lucky: No Prisoners MC, Book 4 by Noah Michael Levine
- Rock Solid by Carly Phillips
- Blood Fury: Black Dagger Legacy, Book 3 by J.R. Ward
- Hard & Reckless: Club Reckless, Book 1 by Kai Kennicott
- Almost: Iron Orchids, Book 2 by Jonathan Ash
- Something So Irresistible: Something So Series, Book 3 by Natasha Madison
- One True Mate: Westin Pack Series, Book 1 by Julie Trettel
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Angel’s Halo MC 1-4 Boxset (Angel’s Halo MC Box Set) by Terri Anne Browning <— SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!!
- Bad Romeo (The Starcrossed Series Book 1) by Leisa Rayven <— Tessa just read an oldie but goodie… and now she gets it!!!
Tessa: Okay, I think I finished my “why didn’t I read this book sooner” book of the year. Bad Romeo. OMG! It was so good, and now I have to get Broken Juliet. That was the best 99 cents spent. lol (Thank goodness for that 5 dollar coupon from Google.)
- Everything We Keep: A Novel (The Everything Series Book 1) by Kerry Lonsdale <— Jean went crazy for this one!!!
Jean: You guys! I just finished Everything We Keep and LOVED it! It was my choice from Lisa’s Favorites on our GR challenge. Jumping right into book 2 although not sure my heart can take much more. That Epilogue!!!
- Checkmate Duet Series, #2 (Drew & Courtney) by Kennedy Fox <— SUPER_BARGAIN PRICED!!!
- Bengal’s Quest (Breed Book 30) by Lora Leigh <— LORA LEIGH SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
MichelleS: OMG – I just went to buy Bengal’s Quest (Breeds #30) and it’s Gideon’s book, aka, Graeme!!!! Just wanted to throw that out there for any fan of this series. I have sooooooo been looking forward to his book. He’s so mysterious! yay…..
- Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect Series Book 1) by Mary Frame <— SHE’S STUDYING… HIM!! “...when she’s offered a grant to study emotion as a pathogen, she jumps on the opportunity. Enter Jensen Walker, Lucy’s neighbor and the one person she finds appealing. Jensen’s life is the stuff of campus legend, messy, emotional, and complicated. Basically, the perfect starting point for Lucy’s study…” Melissa found us of this one!!!!
Melissa: Just finished imperfect chemistry, a five star read!!!!
- Blood Fury: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD ALERT!!! “…he thought he’d found his perfect match—until she fell in love with someone else. Yet when his split-second decision in a battle with the enemy endangers the life of another trainee, Peyton has to face the idea that his future, and his heart, actually lie with another. Novo, as a female in the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s training program, feels like she has to prove herself to everybody—and she has no interest in being distracted by falling in love. But when Peyton proves to be so much more than a rich playboy, she is forced to confront the tragedy that has broken her soul and closed her off from love...”
- Eye of the Falcon: A Psychic Vision Novel (Psychic Visions Book 12) by Dale Mayer
- The Majestic Impostor: An epic love story (The Companion series Book 3) by Tanya Bird
- Having Her Enemy’s Secret Shifter Baby – Howls Romance (Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance) by Celia Kyle and Marina Maddix
- Through a Dark Glass (A Dark Glass Novel) by Barb Hendee <— SHE’S GOING TO BE SOLD AS A BRIDE… “...As shy, horrified Megan flees the welcome dinner for her in-laws-to-be, she finds an enchanted mirror that will display how her life unrolls with each man, as if she were living it out in a breath. But there is no smooth “happily ever after” in her choices…”
- The Tiger’s Innocent Bride: Howls Romance (Sylvan City Alphas Book 1) by Reina Torres
- Finding Beauty in the Beast by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
- Hunted by the Cyborg (Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance Book 6) by Cara Bristol
- Storm Crossed (The Grim Series Book 4) by Dani Harper
- Marked Descendant (Descendants Book 2) by L.D. Goffigan
- Kalkin (Apache County Shifters Book 1) by TL Reeve and Michele Ryan
- Vampire Vigilante by Sparrow Beckett
- Club Thrive: Predator by Alison Mello
- THRAX (Dragons Of The Universe Book 1) by Bonnie Burrows
- Animal Instincts by Patricia Rosemoor
- The Thrill of the Chase: A Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance by Elvira Bathory
- Pursuit of Magic (Dragon’s Gift: The Valkyrie Book 3) by Linsey Hall
- Hot Shot (North Ridge Book 3) by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT!!! She’s in unrequited love with a “Hot Shot” firefighter!!! “…most of her friends and family know about her unrequited crush, the one person who remains oblivious is Fox himself. To Delilah, it’s better this way. She’d rather pretend that they’re just friends, even though her feelings for the moody, rugged mountain man are anything but tame. Fox Nelson has a secret too…”
- Passion for Players (Sexy in Spades Book 2) by Maggie Dallen
- Heist Society (Kate Diamond Adventure Series Book 3) by Leighann Dobbs
- Exception (Haven Point Book 2) by Mariah Dietz
- Until the End of Time (Book 3 in the Time Series) by m.m. clem
- Taking Back Brooklyn (TDB Book 2) by Kelly Moore and K.B. Andrews
- Hey, Whiskey by Kaylee Ryan
- The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT!!! HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… “...After twelve years of pining over Patrick’s easy smile, baby blues, and captivating charm, I decide to take matters into my own hands—and completely blow my chance. Who knew a self-proclaimed manwhore would decide to be a gentleman the first time I’m naked in his bed? Definitely, not me…“
- Break Out: (5.5 Novella) (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter) by Lila Rose
- Literary Yours (Southern Soil Book 1) by L.A. Boruff
- Wild (Honor Bound Book 4) by Angel Payne
- No Magic Moment (Secrets of Stone Series Book 4) by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue
- A Hero’s Heart: Resolution Ranch (Flint Hills Military Heroes Book 2) by Tessa Layne
- Mine by Tanya Chris <— HE’S A SUBMISSIVE… “…when an odd encounter leads her to believe that Derek—the good-looking, sweet-tempered climber every woman wants but no woman gets—is a submissive, she’s ready to take control and give him a night to remember...”
- Unconditionally: A Novel by Erin Lyon
- Starlight Nights by Stacey Kade
- Ever After (Dirtshine Book 3) by Roxie Noir
- Infraction (Players Game Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN’S LATEST!!! SHE’S “FAKE-DATING” A FAMOUS FOOTBALL PLAYER!! “Pro footballer Miller Quinton would do anything for his best friend and teammate—including “fake dating” his friend’s sister. What no one knows is that seven months ago in Vegas, Miller and Kinsey did a whole lot more than just kiss. Miller knows that this cheerleader is off-limits to him and any guy on the team...”
- Deadly Summer (Darling Investigations Book 1) by Denise Grover Swank
- A SEAL’s Purpose (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 5) by Cora Seton
- All In (Sleeper SEALs Book 9) by Lori Ryan
- Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens Book 1) by Lexi Blake <— THREESOME ALERT!!! “...Abby left her hometown twenty years before under a cloud of scandal. She’s raised a daughter, forged a new life for herself, and is ready for the next phase when she meets the handsome cowboys. They’re a dream come true—Jack is the sexy Dom, and Sam the playful lover. It’s everything she’s ever fantasized about...”
- The Wife Between Us: A Novel by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen <—PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!!!! :D!!!! I’ve been hearing how CRAZY GOOOOOOOD this one is, and I want to read it badly!! “When you read this book, you will make many assumptions. You will assume you are reading about a jealous ex-wife. You will assume she is obsessed with her replacement – a beautiful, younger woman who is about to marry the man they both love. You will assume you know the anatomy of this tangled love triangle. Assume nothing.”
- The Love Experiment by Amy Pinkston
- Exhale and Move On by K. L. Shandwick
- One Way Ticket by Melissa Baldwin and Kate O’Keeffe
- Jasper: A contemporary cowboy romance (Cloves County Cowboys Book 2) by Amelia Shea
- Darkness Binds (Others of Seattle Book 8) by Brandy L Rivers
- Can you see me? (Trinity Series Book 2) by Regina Bartley
- Between Me and You by Allison Winn Scotch <— MARITAL STRIFE AS HER FAME RISES… “…They fall in love, they marry, they become parents, and they think only of the future. But as the years go by, Tatum’s stardom rises while Ben’s fades. In a marriage that bears the fallout of ambition and fame, Ben and Tatum are at a crossroads. Now all they can do is think back…”
- Makeshift Mate: Bad Alpha Dads, Meet Your Alpha (Alpha Singles) by C.E. Black
- Broken: Taylor: Laurel Creek Series by Hildie McQueen
- Night Shift (Nightshade Book 2) by Carey Decevito
- Dead Speak (Cold Case Psychic Book 1) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Forever With You by Londra Laine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- No Simple Sacrifice (Secrets of Stone Series Book 6) by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue
- Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn <— FAKE FIANCE ALERT!!! “…First I lose my job. Then I come home and find out—in the most graphic way possible . . . yeah, that way—that my boyfriend is a cheating jerk. And then I speed off and nearly kill Portland’s sexiest bachelor. Corbin Lane should be pissed. Instead, he offers me more money than I’ve ever seen in my life to marry him and live together in a mansion for two years. No sex. No feelings. Just cash—enough to make all my dreams come true. Then we go and break all our rules . . . and I realize I’m falling in love with my fake fiancé...”
- Amber (Red Hot Love Series Book 1) by Elle Casey <— ELLE CASEY ROCK STAR ALERT!! “…When she tracks down her father’s band in Manhattan, answers seem hard to come by. Stories she was told as a child don’t add up. And then there’s the band’s replacement lead guitarist—the troubled, sexy, intriguing Ty Stanz—who is anything but welcoming…“
- Alace Sweets by MariaLisa deMora
- Falling for Mr. Maybe (Falling for Mr. Wrong Book 2) by Jenny Gardiner
- The Tea Shop by Bernadette Marie
- Last Chance by Lauren Runrow <— LAUREN RUNOW ALERT!! “...From the very first moment I laid eyes on him, I knew my heart was his for the taking. He was the boy who filled me with butterflies and made my palms turn clammy at the mere sight of him. There was only one problem… he was my best friend’s older brother. It’s been eight years since I’ve last seen him, and I refuse to live another day without telling him the truth...”
- Tuesdays at Six (Sunday Love Book 3) by KJ Lewis
- The Sheikh’s Priceless Bride (The Sheikh’s New Bride Book 1) by Holly Rayner
- Learning to Love the Heat by Everly Lucas <— LOVE TRIANGLE?? “...For Ben, Claire is the One, but there’s a small snag—she’s terrified of a man’s touch. But now that he’s found her, he’ll never let her go, even if he never gets to hold her.
Another snag? Her obvious attraction to his best friend...”
- Lies by Noelle Rahn-Johnson
- Beautiful Killer: A Lawless Kings Romance by Sherilee Gray <— HE’S BROKEN… “She’s wanted a big family ever since her distant father and cold stepfamily isolated her from affection. He’s an ex-SEAL sniper with PTSD…”
- The Crown Prince’s Bride (The Prince Duology) by Donna Alward
- Chance’s Bluff by Catherine McGreevy
- Man Candy: A Real Love Novel by Jessica Lemmon <— THEY ARE HOLED UP TOGETHER... “…One minute I’m admiring the rock-hard jaw of the Magic Mike lookalike who walks into my bar, and the next I’m getting fired by my own brother. Loudly. In front of everyone. Luckily Dax Vaughn is a gentleman who aims his white-hot smile at me. Oh, it’s on. Wham, bam, thank you ma’am. Then a torrential storm washes out the main road and causes a massive power outage, giving us two whole weeks to enjoy each other’s company…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Uncharted: a survival love story by Julie Johnson – January 10th 2018
- Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland – January 15th 2018
- Man Card (Man Hands Book 2) by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby – January 15th 2018
- Waiting for the Sun (Waiting for the Sun Book 1) by Robin Hill – January 16th 2018
- Buttons and Grace by Penelope Sky – January 16th 2018
- Total Exposure: Jordan’s Game by J.A. Huss – January 16th 2018
- The Bitterroot Inn (Jamison Valley Book 5) by Devney Perry – January 16th 2018