BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! A few Wednesday book-releases definitely worth looking at!! 😀
- STROKED (The Stroked Series Book 1) by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN OLYMPIC SWIMMER ROMANCE JUST WENT LIVE!!! She’s infatuated with him… but he’s her mean-girl boss’s boyfriend. YIKES!
- Eminent Love by Leddy Harper <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! They broke up for reasons that were their own but… “a year later, the realization of loss hits me, and I’ll stop at nothing to fix it. I leave everything behind to drive across the country to win her back, and I refuse to accept anything other than fulfilling old promises…”
- An Act of Obsession (Acts of Honor Book 3) by K.C. Lynn <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT & A GIRL ON THE RUN! “One act of kindness brought Sophie Parish far more danger than she could have ever imagined. Now she’s on the run, leaving behind her family and the only dream she’s ever had… …Kolan craves to know who she is and what she’s running from. Protecting her becomes his obsession…” It can be read as a standalone.
- The Baller’s Secret Baby: A Sports Romance (Barnes Family Book 1) by Normandie Alleman <— FAMOUS BASKETBALL STAR ALERT! “I can’t fight my desire for the sexy baller with his eight-pack abs and panty-dropping charm. And when that little stick shows an unmistakable plus sign, suddenly, everything is on the line.”
- Battler: (Battler Series, Book 1) by C.L Masonite <— LISTED AS SPORTS ROMANCE… but I can’t quite tell what it’s about by the blurb other than she wants some serious revenge against them all (including a set of twins!). Sounds like it could be fun. “I’ll also break free from the shark infested waters littered with those that seek to restrain me, to keep me in line—my ex, my father, my mother, my sister. And as for the Wolfe twin brothers, I’ll take them on. And I’ll take them out too. Drasko Wolfe thinks that he’ll make me his—but I am all mine. If he thinks I am going to be just another conquest, and do things at his behest then he may do so at his own coroner’s inquest.” <— *ooooof* That’s some serious writing, right there, already!! 😉 😛
- Legal (A Standalone Romantic Comedy) by Bree Dahlia <— YOUNGER MAN/OLDER WOMAN ALERT! “Enjoy it while you can, Jillian. Because there’s no way there’s a future for us. After all, is he barely even legal?”
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming…
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! Yep. Today’s list has a bit of everything for everyone and I want to lock myself away and read my heart out! Did you know that Stephenie Meyer is releasing a book in a few months? Check it in the pre-order section below. 😉
Mandy: WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!
Megan: This is good news.
Maryse: *snort* 😛 I LOVE her books (even The Host – so addictive for me – so I can’t wait to try this!!!
Victoria: Saw this in your newsletter! So excited!
Maryse: ME TOO Victoria!!! I’ve loved everything…
Victoria: Girl me too. Every. Single. Book. Lol. I’m not ashamed to be a Meyers fan 😉
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! PEPPER WINTERS DARK READ ALERT!!! LOOK what just went LIVE (and bargain priced!!) ➔ Pennies (Dollar Book 1) The author says:
“Get ready for Elder Prest… This new monstrous hero will rival even Jethro Hawk and Q Mercer…”
ALSO don’t forget to check out yesterday’s 20 Monday Early Bird Book Releases (lots of goodies on there including one from Vi Keeland that is rocking the charts as we speak!)
BLURB-JOLTS LIST!! Okay, so what on this list get’s me extra-excited? The Woman in Cabin 10 (psych-thriller about a woman enjoying herself on a cruise, but she sees a woman being thrown overboard… but ALL of the guests remain accounted for, so nobody believes her), Read My Lips (Lisa LOVED this brooding, deaf, impatient hero, and I know I will, too), Wolfsong (M/M dark fantasy by an author that I love, and my fellow readers loved it so much they can’t move on, it was just SO good!!), Hitched (that one up there to the left, but I have to read #1 first – still the “fake marriage for an inheritance PLUS having to produce an heir, and they hate each other” premise is right up my alley!! :D), A Gift of Time (book #1 was raw, and gritty and kidnappy-crazy, and now I can finish the series) Anything but Love (sounds like one of those fun rom-com reads), Tear-Stained Teddy Bears (he falls for a pregnant waitress, but she’s a surrogate… and troubles ensue) and The Girl Who Escaped ISIS (a true story about a young woman living a nice life but then captured and “Held in a slave market in Syria and sold into the homes of several ISIS soldiers…”).
What looks good to you?
P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie AND Hobbit – my sweet puppies – yep, I have a new addition!) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere). P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
Now… take a look at all of the goodies we found (and I’ll keep adding as I find more):
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Rock: A Rock Star Romantic Suspense by J.A. Huss
- Obsession: The Steel Brothers Saga, Book 2 by Helen Hardt
- Forged in Smoke: A Red-Hot SEALs Novel, Book 3 by Trish McCallan
- Talon: Ashes & Embers, Book 4 by Carian Cole
- Royal: Rixton Falls, Book 1 by Winter Renshaw
- Falling by Jane Green
- Until Harry by L. A. Casey
- The Empire State Series: A Week in New York, Autumn in London, New Year in Manhattan by Louise Bay
- Deadly Fate: Krewe of Hunters #19 by Heather Graham
- It Ain’t Me, Babe by Tillie Cole
- Never Kiss an Outlaw: Deadly Pistols MC Romance (Outlaw Love), Book 2 by Nicole Snow
- Bachelor Unforgiving: Bachelors in Demand by Brenda Jackson
- Sinner’s Revenge: Sinner’s Creed, Book 2 by Kim Jones
- Friction by L.D. Davis
- Going Down Easy by Carly Phillips
- Sugar Daddy: Sugar Bowl, Book 1 by Sawyer Bennett
- A Lover’s Lament by K.L. Grayson & B.T. Urruela
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Read My Lips (A College Obsession Romance) by by Daryl Banner <— BROODING, IMPATIENT “PERFECTLY F#&KED UP” HERO ALERT! Lisa went CRAZY for this one! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
Lisa: “Maryse I read Read My Lips by Daryl Banner today (I think you had on your list back in June when it was released). I absolutely floved it! Its a bit like a cross between Maybe Someday and Bad Romeo. Set at a Theatre College. Desdemona, daughter of NY Theatre Royalty escapes to Texas to have a ‘normal’ college life and runs into bad boy Texan Clayton. The writing was stellar and it had this tensiony vibe throughout the whole book….I couldn’t put it down. The H is ….hot damn *furious face fanning* sizzling. Silent, broody, impatient and struggling to come to terms with being deaf. 5 stars for me. Has anyone else read it??
Fabi: Has anyone read Read my Lips by Daryl Banner? It came out last month.
Lisa: Read My Lips. I floved it. Floved it. 5 starred that sucker. Clayton is just……perfectly f#&ked up.”
- Tangled by Em Wolf <— BULLY BOOK ALERT! Lisa reminds us of this one! “Tangled by Em Wolf. Adonis Benoit. First class bully. Megalomanic narcissist is how he’s described!!”
- Listen To Me: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby <— ROCK-STAR super-bargain!! She owns part of a restaurant and then HE comes in… “…when former rock star Jake Keller swaggers through the doors to apply for the weekend gig, she knows she’s in trouble. Addie instantly recognizes him—his posters were plastered all over her bedroom walls in high school—he’s all bad boy…exactly her type and exactly what she doesn’t need.” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Wolfsong by TJ Klune <— M/M DARK FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT! So many of our M/M fans are LOVING this one! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
Fabi: I just finished Wolfsong. It feels like it took a long time to read. But it wasn’t the 400 pages. It was the total immersion into that world. I am literally stunned speechless at the brilliance of this book. Wolfsong is “candy canes and pinecones and epic and awesome”
MichelleS: Right, Fabi? Right!?!?!? I want another book just like that one. Same feels. I keep starting books & nothing is clicking. It messed with my head. I think Ox is my new favorite male lead 2016. Sigh.
Fabi: MichelleS, you must be reading my mind because I was thinking that I can’t start another book right now. I just want to wallow in this incredible experience. I think I’m going to go hug all my neighbours. Never mind I don’t know any of them.
R. Renee: I’m so happy for you guys!! I love it when a book is so good you have to mourn it!!
Jan: Well, I popped on the proverbial big girl panties and bravely picked up Wolfsong again, after being scared there was too much drama and angst ahead. Now I’m at 64% and I can deal. In fact, I’m fluvvin it. Yes, it’s candy canes and pinecones and epic and awesome. (If you read it you’ll find out what that means……. 😀 ) This is a WONDERFUL book. I’m in love with Ox, (even though he’s in love with Joe). I can’t wait to see what will happen next. Read it, ladies. I haven’t been this gripped by a book in quite a while. *excited grin with jazz hands*
Fabi: That’s awesome Jan. It was hard to get past that part but Klune worked out that plot twist perfectly imho. So glad you’re liking it.
Lisa: Jan…I love it when a book inspires happy dancing and jazz hands!!
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! Amy’s looking for her next awesome read and bev insists on this one! “I still say sample Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda, Amy. *sigh* Not sure why, except I think you might like him and appreciate is voice and humor. Actually, a lot like Undecided, I think that book would be a good fit for many on here. One of those fun books, with good writing, witty characters, wonderful insights, and has some emotional heft with out being over dramatic. C’mon Amy, Maryse, Lisa, Jean, and etc (our roster is getting long (but where is Michelle? ?)) Just sample it, what’s a sample, 4 minutes?” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Undecided by Julianna Keyes <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES FOR 2016 (AND OF ALL TIME) HAS A NEW COVER ALERT... and since it was just mentioned, AND since it has a new cover (*sigh* I like the new cover BIG time, but I REALLY loved the original one) AND since it’s on sale right now to celebrate the new cover, I’m putting it back on the list! (here’s my review) and here it is on Amazon UK
- Her Husband’s Brother (A Love and Justice Novella Book 1) by Erica Lynn <— SUPER-STEAM WITH AN INTERESTING PLOT ALERT! Fabi recommends this one! “I decided to go with an erotic romance novella to sort of clear my mind. Her Husband’s Brother (A Love and Justice Novella Book 1) by Erica Lynn. I’m not usually one for novellas, but, omg, this is good! I had the privilege of meeting Erica Lynn at the recent Writer’s Retreat that Robin hosted. Such a sweet and funny young lady. I can’t believe the steam she writes in these pages. She has 3 books out in this series with the last one published just last week. If you’re in the mood for a short, steamy read with an interesting plot…look no further.” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Poles Apart by Kirsty Moseley <— FAMOUS RACE CAR DRIVER!!! Marion recommends this one! “Poles Apart by Kirsty Moseley!!!! Formula 1 racer and a girl who works at a nightclub….very ģood story! Ms. Moseley has the gift.”
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum <— What if the person you need the most is someone you’ve never met? bev really liked this one! “Finished Tell Me Three Things. It was really good.” and yep, that blurb is EXACTLY what we love! “…she gets an email from a person calling themselves Somebody/Nobody (SN for short), offering to help her navigate the wilds of Wood Valley High School. Is it an elaborate hoax?” Thank you bev. This one isn’t even on my radar!!!
- Black-Eyed Susans: A Novel of Suspense by Julia Heaberlin <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! She survived a serial killer with barely any memory of it…”Now, almost two decades later, Tessa is an artist and single mother. In the desolate cold of February, she is shocked to discover a freshly planted patch of black-eyed susans—a summertime bloom—just outside her bedroom window. Terrified at the implications—that she sent the wrong man to prison and the real killer remains at large—Tessa turns to the lawyers working to exonerate the man awaiting execution. But the flowers alone are not proof enough…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Scribe: Irin Chronicles Book One by Elizabeth Hunter <— PARANORMAL/URBAN FANTASY super-bargain alert!!! MichelleS LOVES this series! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
MichelleS: “IRIN CHRONICLES!!! OMG. I love that series. She is such an amazing writer. Elemental Mysteries is still one of my all time favorite vampire series, and Irin Chronicles was fabulous too. ”
Tessa: I’m going to agree with MichelleS. Irin Chronicles was sooo good.
- Torn (A Wicked Trilogy Book 2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT ALERT! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
Tessa: Torn? Torn is out tomorrow? *one clicks* Thank you Maryse. I’ve waited forever for her to write the second book. It was so long, she had to re-read the book for a refresher. (I can’t complain. She started writing Seth’s books, which is making me SOOOOO happy.)
Diana: I agree with Tessa, I’ve been WAITING for Torn!!! I literally check my calendar once a month to see when it’s out. SQUEEEE!!!! *does happy dance*
- Imprudence (The Custard Protocol) by Gail Carriger
- Protected: Alien Mate Index Book 2: (Alien Warrior BBW Paranormal Science fiction Romance by Evangeline Anderson <— EVANGELINE ANDERSON ALERT!!! OH MY SISTER’S GONNA BE HAPPY!!
- Damned If He Does by Marcella Burnard <— HE’S AN INCUBUS ALERT! “All he has to do is hold up his end of his damnation contract – five women seduced, satisfied and siphoned per night for eternity. So when he encounters gorgeous, bright, and funny Fiona Renee, it’s business as usual. Deploy the infernal charm and rack up another score. Except it doesn’t work. She’s immune. He has to find out what’s gone wrong or face Lucifer’s wrath.“
- Nero’s Dream: A Dragons of Incendium Short Story by Deborah Cooke
- Mace’s Awakening (Stockton Wolves Book 3) by Lisa Oliver <— M/M
- Undertow: Book Seven of the SoulShares Series by Rory Ni Coileain <— M/M
- Long Live Dead Reckless by Safari Spell
- A Twist in Time (The DaVinci Time Travel Series Book 2) by Susan Squires
- Perdition (Virago Book 1) by PM Drummond
- Protect Me (The Protector Series Book 1) by Melissa Townsend
- Blood Betrayal (Deathless Night Series Book 4) by L.E. Wilson
- As Wings Unfurl by Arthur M. Doweyko
- Before She Wakes: Forbidden Fairy Tales by Sharon Lynn Fisher
- Hitched (Imperfect Love Book 2) by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN/FAKE MARRIAGE FOR AN INHERITANCE ALERT (and they have to make an heir!! But they hate each other!!) #1 was a hit, and made the BIG TIME best selling charts, and here’s #2 (I won’t read the blurb so I don’t spoil it for myself) but here’s the series reading order. (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Pennies (Dollar Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS DARK READ ALERT!!!! “Tasmin was killed on her 18th birthday. She had everything planned out. A psychology degree, a mother who pushed her to greatness, and a future anyone would die for. But then her murderer saved her life, only to sell her into a totally different existence. Elder went from penniless to stinking rich with one twist of fate. His lifetime of crime and shadows of thievery are behind him but no matter the power he now wields, it’s not enough. He has an agenda to fulfill and he won’t stop until it’s complete. But then they meet.”
- Obsession (Steel Brothers Saga Book 2) by Helen Hardt (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Going Down Easy (Billionaire Bad Boys) by Carly Phillips (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Rescuing Emily (Delta Force Heroes Book 2) by Susan Stoker
- Sinner’s Revenge (A Sinner’s Creed Novel) by Kim Jones <— GRITTY BIKER SERIES ALERT!! This one is written by a real-life “old lady” “His mission is simple: seek and destroy. There is no room for distractions—especially a distraction like Diem. She’s infuriating. Demanding. Complicated. Impossible. And for some reason, Shady can’t stay away. But he only has space in his heart for one love: Sinner’s Creed. And the club always comes first. Always.” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Icing the Puck (New York Empires Book 2) by Isabo Kelly, Stacey Agdern & Kenzie MacLir
- Her Survivor: A Black Eagle Ops Novel by Vonnie Davis
- Winter’s Touch (The Last Riders Book 8) by Jamie Begley <— BIKER SERIES ALERT! SHE HAS SO MUCH TO FEAR… “As wife to the president, Winter lived in fear every day: fear that a club enemy would take Viper from her, fear that one of the club women would tempt him to stray, fear that she wasn’t enough of a woman for him. One thing Winter didn’t fear was risking everything to carry her husband’s child…” and Teresa says: “Just finished Jamie Begley’s Winters Touch a Last Riders book it was great!! Came out last night…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Inescapable (Men of Mercy Novel, A) by Joss Wood
- His Royal Secret by Lilah Pace <— LILAH PACE M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “James, the handsome, cosmopolitan Prince of Wales, is used to being in the public eye. But he’s keeping a king-sized secret…James, next in line for the throne, is gay.He’s been able to hide his sexual orientation with the help of his best friend and beard, Lady Cassandra…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Killing The Sun: Part 3 by Mara White & K. Larsen
- Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss Book 4) by Nalini Singh <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE ON THE ROCKS ALERT! (Second chance romance?) “After a lifetime of longing for a real family, Sarah Smith thought she’d finally found her home with rock star Abe Bellamy, even if she knew Abe didn’t love her the way she loved him. But their brief relationship, filled with tragedy and heartache, nearly destroyed her. Alone, emotions in turmoil, and already shaky self-esteem shattered, Sarah struggles to pick up the pieces in the wake of their divorce…” (here’s the series reading order) and here it is on Amazon UK
- SEALs of Honor: Cooper by Dale Mayer
- The Season of Forever (Seasons of Love and War Book 6) by Brenda Ashworth Barry
- Secret Love (Love Stings Series Book 2) by Evan Grace
- Wanderlust by Roni Loren <— ROCK STAR & ACCIDENTAL MUSIC REPORTER ALERT! “…she finds herself out of her element and in a sea of screaming fans awaiting Wanderlust’s lead singer, Lex Logan. The sound of his voice gives her goosebumps, and the stage presence of the hard-bodied rock star takes her breath away. So when he pulls her onstage for a sexy stunt, she knows she’s in real trouble…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Riding Him (Ghost Riders MC Book 5) by Alexa Riley <— HE’S THE CLUB HACKER & SHE’S TRYING TO PATCH IN… “When the two of them are paired up for a job out of town, they’ll be left on their own in the middle of nowhere. Being stuck inside a tiny tent, with no one to hear them… I wonder what could possibly happen?” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- My Prerogative: a True Desires novel by Sasha White
- Kickin’ Up Dust (Operation Cowboy) by Em Petrova
- Carolina Heart by Virginia Kantra
- Dust by Mandy Harbin
- A Gift of Time (The Nine Minutes Trilogy Book 3) by Beth Flynn <— GRITTY BAD-GUY BIKER/KIDNAPPER/EVERYTHING CRAZY ALERT!!! SO many are excited about this one’s release, but I won’t read the blurb ’cause I need to catch up on #2 before heading into this one! LisaKay says: “Wow…..I have been waiting for the last book to come out of the “Nine Minutes” trilogy by Beth Flynn. The first two books were fantastic, as always thanks Maryse for keeping us updated.” (here’s the series reading order) and here it is on Amazon UK
- Maybe Forever (Missing Pieces Book 1) by Keyanna Butler
- One And Done by Cynthia Sax
- Fierce: A Novel (Going The Distance II – YOLO Book 2) by Lark O’Neal
- Ruined (A Barnes Brothers novel) by Shiloh Walker
- House of Secrets (Choc Lit) by Lynda Stacey
- Falling by Jane Green <— SHE’S STARTING OVER IN A SMALL TOWN ALERT! “With no job, and knowing only one person in town, she channels her passion for creating beautiful spaces into remaking the dilapidated cottage she rents from Dominic, a local handyman who lives next door with his six-year-old son…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Love Child by Kat Austen <— A BABY-MAKING COMPANY THAT MATCHES donor mothers with prospective fathers. “Love Child is his last hope for becoming a father. He’s gone through the files of the potential donors and handpicked one perfect candidate to create his baby with. The moment he comes face to face with Adeline Matthews, Abel knows she’s the one. But not just the one he’s hoping to make a baby with. She’s the one he’s hoping to create a family with…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Girl Who Escaped ISIS: This Is My Story by by Farida Khalaf & Andrea C. Hoffmann <— A TRUE STORY ABOUT A YOUNG WOMAN HELD BY ISIS!!! “In unprecedented detail, Farida describes her world as it was—at nineteen, she was living at home with her brothers and parents, finishing her schooling and looking forward to becoming a math teacher—and the hell it became. Held in a slave market in Syria and sold into the homes of several ISIS soldiers, she stubbornly attempts resistance at every turn. Farida is ultimately brought to an ISIS training camp in the middle of the desert, where she plots an against-all-odds escape for herself and five other girls…”
- Bluest of Blue (#dirtysexygeeks Book 3) by Melissa Blue
- Through Fire (Portland, ME, novels Book 3) by Freya Barker <— Elaine recommends this series! “i highly recommend you read the Portland ME books by Freya Barker shes an amazing author. The 3rd book in the series released today.” (on Amazon UK)
- Impossible Love: An Unforeseen Destiny Novel Book One by Kimberly Readnour
- Nothing But Net (Paradise Park Book 6) by Margaret Watson
- Forged in Smoke (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel Book 3) by Trish McCallan
- Danger In The Night (Danger Incorporated Book 5) by Olivia Jaymes
- The Young Bride by Alessandro Baricco
- Nothing But Net (Paradise Park Book 6) by Mary E Thompson
- Wicked Sexy (Wicked Games Series Book 2) by J.T. Geissinger <— SHE’S A HACKER & HE’S A FORMER MARINE/SPECIAL OPS OFFICER ALERT! “…when the cyber criminal turns out to be the Hannibal Lecter of computer crime—and a dark presence from Tabby’s past—Tabby and Connor are drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Reef Roamer (The Roamer Series Book 1) by Deborah D. Moore
- Passion’s Last Promise (Club Aegis Book 4) by Christie Adams
- Bachelor Unforgiving (Bachelors in Demand) by Brenda Jackson
- Nobody’s Hero (The Protectors Book 4) by Patricia Keelyn
- Anything but Love: A Romantic Comedy (Wingmen Book 3) by Daisy Prescott <— SOUNDS SO FUNNY!!! And it can be read as a standalone! “A weekend in Cabo with sun, tiny bikinis, and vacation hook-ups is exactly the kind of tension relief I need. What I don’t need is a bruised jaw, having to bribe my way out of jail, a hellion set on ruining my life, and my mother seeing a picture of my assets on “The Twitter.” Caribou Caldwell is my worst nightmare. Unfortunately, she’s also the star of my sexiest dreams…” Lisa recommends these! “Daisy Prescott Anything But Love….The previous book in this series Confessions of A Reformed Tom Cat was awesome (think I put on my favorite books list actually). If you love Penny Reid’s style of writing you’ll love these.” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- All I Need (Hearts of the South) by Linda Winfree
- Forever Driven: Forever Bluegrass #4 by Kathleen Brooks
- Crushingly Close by Stella Torres
- Heating Up (A Nugget Romance Book 7) by Stacy Finz
- In A Heartbeat by Donna MacMeans
- Up in the Treehouse: A Novel by K.K. Allen <— BEST FRIENDS FOREVER but when she confessed her feelings for him, he denied her. “Four years after a devastating tragedy, Chloe and Gavin’s world’s collide and they find their lives entangling once again. Haunted by the past, they are forced to come to terms with all that has transpired to find the peace they deserve. Except they can’t seem to get near each other without combatting an intense emotional connection that brings them right back to where it all started . . . their childhood treehouse…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Pursuit: River City Heroes 1 by Elle Rush
- To Fool an Assassin (Women of Purgatory Book 1) by India Kells
- Livin’ Large In Fat Chance, Texas by Celia Bonaduce
- Sex Objects: Erotic Romance for Women by Delilah Devlin
- Tear-Stained Teddy Bears (Lovers of Till Park Book 2) by Catherine Black <— SURROGATE MOTHER ALERT! “…trouble immediately finds him in the form of a blonde bombshell of a waitress named Trish. There’s just one small problem… Trish is pregnant. With a child that isn’t her own. The private surrogate program Trish Mackey entered into seemed like a win-win at the time…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Her Dark Prince: An Erotic Fairy Tale (Tales from Euphoria Book 1) by Ella Ardent
- Finish What You Started (ExStream Love Book 1) by Kathryn Lively
- Emerald Fire (A Jewel Intrigue Novel) by Monica Mccabe
- Trust (Trojans MC Book 6) by Sam Crescent
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT and YES PLEASE!!! 😀 This sounds like it’s for me!!! SHE’S ON A CRUISE & ENJOYING HERSELF BUT ONE NIGHT… “Lo witnesses what she can only describe as a dark and terrifying nightmare: a woman being thrown overboard. The problem? All passengers remain accounted for—and so, the ship sails on as if nothing has happened, despite Lo’s desperate attempts to convey that something (or someone) has gone terribly, terribly wrong…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
PREORDERS (tomorrow’s & next week’s!!! )
- Eminent Love by Leddy Harper – July 20th 2016
- Damaged (Torn Series Book 8) by Pamela Ann – July 21st 2016
- Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5) by Emma Hart – July 21st 2016
- Broken Prince: A Novel (The Royals) by Erin Watt – July 25th 2016
- Thick & Thin (Thin Love Book 3) by Eden Butler – July 25th 2016
- The Good Fight (Time Served) by Julianna Keyes – July 25th 2016
- The Matchmaker’s Replacement (Wingmen Inc. Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – July 26th 2016
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty – July 26th 2016
- Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss & Brenda Rothert – July 26th 2016
- Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow Series) by Molly Harper – July 26th 2016
- Don’t Let Go: A Hope Novel by Jaci Burton – July 26th 2016
- The Angels’ Share: A Bourbon Kings Novel (The Bourbon Kings) by J.R. Ward – July 26th 2016
- Illusion Town (Illusion Town Novel, An) by Jayne Castle – July 26th 2016
- City of Demons by Richelle Mead – July 26th 2016
- Whitefern (The Audrina Series Book 2) by V.C. Andrews – July 26th 2016
- Never Better: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein – July 26th 2016
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty – July 26th 2016
- Scorch (The MacKenzie Family Book 17) by Liliana Hart – July 26th 2016
- You Will Know Me: A Novel by Megan Abbott – July 26th 2016
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts I & II (Special Rehearsal Edition): The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production by J.K. Rowling – July 31st 2016
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- The Chemist by STEPHENIE MEYER ALERT!!! <— NEW BOOK coming out THIS YEAR!!!
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜
- ➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).