HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!! 80+ new books just went live including that one there to the left that TOTALLY gave me a blurb jolt (you gotta read the blurb!!). But that’s not the only one… 😉 In fact I’m starting a new book (The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson) that was supposed to go live today, but has been delayed a couple of days (won’t go live until Thursday). *sigh* Oh well. That will give me enough time to read the review copy, and maybe even review by its release day. But I have no doubt I’m going to love it because every book I’ve read by this author, I’ve loved!! 😀
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! OMG YOU GUYS!!!!! IT’S LIVE!!! One of our CLASSIC favorites was out of commission for awhile and now it’s been RE-RELEASED. The Sweet Gum Tree!!!! P.S. Here’s my review!!! ➔➔➔➔
Okay now, here’s my mini blurb-jolt list from the ones below! THESE. SOUND. AWESOME!!! Beautiful Mistake (yep back on the list, but this time in the reader recommendations section ’cause it’s still getting recommended to us big time!), An Impossible World (a Dystopian about a woman that escapes her abusive husband and is trying to stay safe in a ravaged world), Exploited (that one up there to the left!! She’s a secret super-hacker that is trying to expose corruption, and she’s falling in love. Unfortunately, it’s with the guy that is hunting her and doesn’t realize who she is!!! *gasp*!!! Plus it’s A. Meredith Walters, so you know it’ll be awesome), Ripple Effect (Ooooooooooh Keri Lake DARK READ alert!!! She’s been in love with him, watching him, wanting him to save her, but it turns out he’s her worst nightmare. YIKES!!!! MINE!!!!), Pieces of Me (she has escaped her abusive husband and is in hiding, terrified, reclusive, and significantly OCD about things…), Cross Check (HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!! Plus he’s her best friend’s boy friend’s best friend, he’s always around, and they HATE each other. YAY ME!!! I LOVE those)!!! Oh and there’s quite a few more blurbs that had me chuckling, or oooooohing, so I highlight ’em below.
And don’t forget to check out yesterday’s 19 Earlybird Book Releases!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Jilted: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Wildfire: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews
- Fatal Threat: A Novel of Romantic Suspense, w/ Bonus Short Story: Bringing Noah Home (The Fatal Series) by Marie Force
- Dim Sum Asylum by Rhys Ford
- The Necromancer’s Dilemma: The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, Book 2 by SJ Himes
- Draakenwood: Whyborne & Griffin, Book 9 by Jordan L. Hawk
- All or Nothing at All: The Billionaire Builders, Book 3 by Jennifer Probst
- Hundreds: Dollars, Book 3 by Pepper Winters
- Ice: Regulators MC Series, Book 1 by Chelsea Camaron & Jessie Lane
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
- Wrecked by J.B. Salsbury
- Acer: No Prisoners MC, Book 3 by Lilly Atlas
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland <— LOL!!! YEP!!! VI KEELAND’S LATEST IS BACK ON THE LIST AGAIN & ‘CAUSE WE HAVE MORE FEEDBACK ALERT!! Melinda couldn’t stop reading it!
Melinda: Ooooh I just read Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland in a day, I loved it that much. A bit like Tessa and To Hate Adam Thorn. I loved that book too Tessa I was the same. Walking around with the book. Running to do something then come back to read another page.
Linda: Highly recommend my weekend reads!!! Beautiful Mistake and Whispered Prayers of A Girl by Alex Grayson. Both were unputdownable!!!
- Whispered Prayers of a Girl by Alex Grayson <— Here’s the other one Linda recommended that was unputdownable!!!
- Pretty Stolen Dolls by Ker Dukey & K. Webster <— DARK READ ALERT! Kiblee just devoured all in the series so far!
Kiblee: I just devoured these 3 books, and I have to washout for more? I can’t believe how roped in I got with this series and I want more.
- Wolfsong by T.J. Klune <— MUCH LOVED M/M ROMANCE and it’s super-bargain priced right now!!
DG: Just to say – Wolfsong was a five star for me. Abso-freaking-lutely FLOVED it. Would have never even glanced at it if it wasn’t all the raving comments from you ladies.
bev: I love when you luck into the right book at the right time. The last one was Wolfsong. I promised Fabi it would be my first book of the new year. It just so happened that we got over 2 feet of snow that week. I lost power a couple times so kept kindle plugged in. When lights flickered I make a large french press of hot coffee. Just cuddled up under my blankets and read. Well, sometimes id go for a walk first, snow to my knees in some places and magical.Perfect book for that kind of weather.
MichelleS: …nothing compares to Wolfsong…
- Don’t Speak: (inspired by “The Little Mermaid”) (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery <— KATY REGNERY ALERT!!! This is her recent release and it’s super-bargain priced today!! 😀 (Thank you Kat!!)
- The Sound of Light by Claire Wallis <— TOUCHING BOOK ALERT!!! Oh YES!!! I remember this author. She wrote “Push” which I LOVED!! And this is her latest recent release and Melanie recommends it!
Melanie: …you guys have to read The Sound of Light by Claire Wallis!! Omg! I am trying to remember when a book has touched my heart like this one did!!
- Wildfire: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews <— ILONA ANDREWS ALERT!!
- The Dream Keeper’s Daughter: A Novel by Emily Colin <— TIME TRAVEL ALERT!! The love of her life has gone missing… “…Isabel works hard to become a respected archaeologist and a loving mother to her daughter, Finn, a little girl with very unusual abilities. But while Isabel is on a dig in Barbados, she receives a disturbing phone call. The hauntingly familiar voice on the other end speaks just four words—“Isabel. Keep her safe.”—before they’re disconnected. Isabel tries to convince herself that the caller can’t possibly be Max…”
- The Alpha’s Arrangement (A Paranormal Shifter Romance): Howls Romance by Ryan Michele
- Marked for Them (Witches of Rose Lake Book 1) by Lia Davis
- Passionate Roar: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Leo by Solease M Barner
- Blood Gamble (Disrupted Magic Book 2) by Melissa F. Olson
- Bound by Blood (Cauld Ane Series Book 1) by Piper Davenport
- Scent of Danger (The Phoenix Agency Book 3) by Desiree Holt
- Wildfire’s Heart (Elemental Hearts, Book 1) by Siobhan Muir <— FIREFIGHTER GENIE ALERT!! “…Raihana Nejem retired from being a genie in a lamp centuries ago and now works for the U.S. Forest Service. Fires are devastating her field area, but the sexy firefighter djinn might just be more dangerous. Her people believe Ifrits to be evil demons and Raihana can’t be sure Saif isn’t responsible for the arson fires cropping up in town…“
- The Witch’s Protector by Leia Shaw
- The Fifth Doll by Charlie N. Holmberg <—- Ooooooooh CREEEEEEPY!!! “Entering his empty house, Matrona discovers a strange collection of painted nesting dolls—one for every villager. Fascinated, she can’t resist the urge to open the doll with her father’s face. But when her father begins acting strangely, she realizes Slava’s dolls are much more than they seem. When he learns what she’s done, Slava seizes the opportunity to give Matrona stewardship over the dolls—whether she wants it or not...”
- Venom & Vampires: A Limited Edition Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection
- Cursing the Moon (The Howl Series Book 2) by Emma Nichols and Lexi James
- Healing the Heart (The Howl Series Book 3) by Emma Nichols and Lexi James
- Her Forsaken Prince: A Scifi Romance by Maya Hughes
- Xander (A Dark Assassins Novel Book Three) by Valerie Ullmer
- An Impossible World by S.P. Cervantes <— DYSTOPIAN ALERT!! SHE ESCAPES HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND… “No longer willing to put up with her husband’s drunken abuse, Belle made the desperate decision to run away from the safety of her community and escaped alone into the broken world beyond. Chased by death as bombs exploded in the distance, her next decision could not only save her life but could potentially bring light back into her darkened soul…“
- Exploited: A Zero Day Romance by A. Meredith Walters <— OOOOOOOOH!!!!! SHE’S A VIGILANTE HACKER & SHE’S IN LOVE WITH THE GUY THAT’S LOOKING FOR HER ALERT!!! “...My story begins with the best possible intention. Devoting my life to exposing the corrupt. The dishonest. The unethical. For that, they label me a cyber-terrorist. Wanted by the FBI, I’ve always been one step ahead. Until I fell in love. Because I’m sleeping with the man who’s hunting me. And he has no idea that I am his prey...”
- Drilled by Opal Carew
- All About Him: A Novel by Pat Tucker
- Leaving Ocean Road by Esther Campion
- Summer on Firefly Lake by Jen Gilroy
- Stud by Jamie K. Schmidt <— CLEAVAGE OGLING COFFEE DRINKER & THE ANNOYED BARISTA ALERT! 😉 “Terri Cooke wishes she could give Mick Wentworth a piece of her mind. The infuriating stud muffin walks into her coffee shop every morning expecting his regular order at 8:57 on the dot, without ever acknowledging Terri’s presence—except for staring at her cleavage. And yet she can’t deny that Mick Wentworth has an animal magnetism that’s stronger and richer than any espresso . . . which explains why Terri says yes when he suddenly, inexplicably asks her out...”
- Love Blooms (Hope & Love) by Jamie Pope
- What Happened in Vegas (Summer Heat Book 3) by Morgan Young
- Hold You Close: A Fight For Me Novel by Jessica Linden
- The Fix (If It’s Broke Book 1) by Kristin Rouse <— HE’S A RECOVERING ADDICT AND THEN HE MEETS HER… “…Juliana believes in him—or at least the him he lets her see. As he nears the one-year mark in his recovery, Ezra’s demons refuse to stay buried and his desire to be the man Juliana deserves can’t compete with the fix he never stops craving. What Ezra doesn’t know yet is that sometimes the fix is worth the fall…“
- The Man in the Mirror by Bonnie Gardner <— TWO MEN LOOK LIKE HER MISSING HUSBAND ALERT!! “...Dr. Gentry Wilson’s husband has been missing for seven years when a man who looks like Jake arrives in the emergency room of her hospital. Perhaps, now she will get the answers to the questions she’s had for so many years. She wants to be angry with him, but as time passes, she begins to fall in love with the man who seems so different from the man he once was. When the body in the lake is identified as Jake, even more questions arise...”
- Ripple Effect: A Novel by Keri Lake <— KERI LAKE ALERT!!! Oooooh this sounds delightfully dark!!!! “…For months, I’ve watched him. I’ve fantasized him as my savior, my lover. My ticket out of the hell I’ve lived in for the last six years. I never dreamed he’d be my nightmare. Had I known what he really is, I’d have never gotten in the car that night, but life is full of cause and effect...”
- Something New (Brides of Cedar Bend Book 2) by Lena Hart
- Cicada Summer by Maureen Leurck
- Accidental Kisses <— ANTHOLOGY!
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Ten <— From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Tessa Bailey, Lexi Blake, Larissa Ione, Laurelin Paige, and introducing Jenna Jacob and Sierra Simone. Six Dark Tales. Six Sensual Stories. Six Page Turners.
- The Truth We Bury: A Novel by Barbara Taylor Sissel <— EEEEEEP!! PSYCH THRILLER/ FAMILY DRAMA ALERT!!! “…two families become entangled in a web of lies, secrets, and betrayal that results in an act of violence so shocking their love may not survive...”
- Well Built by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde
- When A Stranger Calls (New York State Trooper Series Book 7) by Jen Talty
- Hope Restored (Gallagher Brothers Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— HE’S A SURVIVER & NOW HE’S FIGHTING HIS ATTRACTION TO HER... “Tessa Stone works hard and plays harder. She’s spent her life trying to figure out who she is in the present rather than looking back. Yet when she’s forced into close proximity with Murphy, she’ll have to not only be his rock but learn how to relax enough to maybe let him be hers, as well…”
- Ray of Life by E. L. Todd
- SEALs of Honor: Easton by Dale Mayer
- Say No More (Gravediggers Book 3) by Liliana Hart <— LILIANA HART ALERT!!!
- Hannah (Farraday Country Book 8) by Chris Keniston
- Suddenly Engaged (A Lake Haven Novel Book 3) by Julia London <— THE SINGLE MOM & HER GRUMPY NEIGHBOR ALERT! “Single mother Kyra Kokinos spends her days waiting tables, her nights working on her real estate license, and every spare moment with her precocious six-year-old daughter, Ruby—especially when Ruby won’t stop pestering their grumpy next-door neighbor. At first glance, Dax Bishop seems like the kind of gruff, solitary guy who’d be unlikely to offer a cup of sugar, let alone a marriage proposal. But that’s exactly what happens when Ruby needs life-saving surgery...”
- Delta: Redemption by Cristin Harber
- Mine to Break (The Connaghers Book 6) by Joely Sue Burkhart
- One True Pairing: A Geek Girl Rom Com (Fandom Hearts) by Cathy Yardley
- By Choice (A Playing Games Spin-off Novel) (#MeetCute) by Rene Folsom <— HE’S HER SUPERVISOR, SO SHE HAS A FLING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, ALERT!! “...she knows she has to be strong—Tyson is not for her and getting involved with a supervisor is definitely not a good life choice. When she’s in Berlin on business, Sofie indulges in a one-night stand with Leo, a gorgeous military man, in hopes of banishing thoughts of Ty from her mind. Just the idea of flirting and fleeing the country makes her feel adventurous. A one-night stand with an overseas hottie is perfect for her basic needs as a woman. But, of course, fate has different plans…“
- Your New Best Friend: a romantic comedy by Jayne Denker
- Daddy’s Rules by Arabella Kingsley
- All or Nothing at All (The Billionaire Builders Book 3) by Jennifer Probst <— Ooooh I LOVE THE PROPERTY BROTHERS *waggles eyebrows*!!! “HGTV’s Property Brothers meets The Marriage Bargain in this third volume in the Billionaire Builders series, an all-new, heart-wrenching, and sexy contemporary romance from New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst.”
- When Never Again Happens (Never Again Series Book 2) by Jamie Lynn Boothe
- Bittersweet (A Home Sweet Home Novel) by Shirlee McCoy
- Hard Rock Deceit: A Rock Star Romance by Athena Wright <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! “…we’re both dedicated to our art. We’ll do whatever it takes to succeed. When I find out just how far he’ll go, it threatens to tear our world apart…“
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Lorelei James <— FOOTBALL PLAYER NEIGHBOR ALERT!!! “When Rowan learns her new neighbor is Jensen Lund, the smoking-hot tight end who takes being neighborly to a whole new level, she’s grateful for the team’s strict no fraternization policy because the sexy man defines temptation…“
- Whiskey Sharp: Unraveled by Lauren Dane
- A Little Harmless Fantasy by Melissa Schroeder
- Fall by Eden Butler <— SHE LEFT EVERYTHING TO START OVER SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT… “...when her career spirals out of her control, Lily can only watch as everything she worked for falls to ruin. But some lies are hard to come back from. And some promises are made to be broken. Sometimes going home again is the only thing that can save you. But first you have to break. First you have to fall…“
- Billionaire Unveiled: The Billionaire’s Obsession ~ Marcus by J. S. Scott
- Dominic (The Men of the Seven Chambers Book 1) by D.W. Marshall
- Hate to Want You: Forbidden Hearts by Alisha Rai
- Falling for the Unexpected (Life Unexpected Book 1) by Rachel Lyn Adams <— SINGLE MOM TURNS TO HIM... “For as long as I could remember, I’ve always wanted a family. When I finally get what I want, it’s nothing like I’d expected it to be. It never occurred to me that making one bad decision for all the right reasons could end so wrong. Now, I’m unsure about the future for myself and my daughter. But I can’t take it anymore. I’ve hit the breaking point. Knowing I want out, I turn to a friend for help. He’s completely off limits, so I never expected feelings to get involved...”
- Roman’s Empire by Gayle Phillips-Roberson
- The Next Play: Part Three by Rhyannon Byrd
- Warranted Pleasures (A Warranted Series Book 1) by Shannon Nemechek
- Pieces of Me by Shiloh Walker <— SHE ESCAPED HER ABUSIVE LOVE AND IS HIDING, TERRIFIED... “…she spends most of her time locked away in her home on Pawley’s Island, a small town on the South Carolina coast. Her rare moments of joy come from her trips to the nearby beach. She compulsively checks the locks on her doors, makes sure she has her cell phones—five of them—and if she misses something on her schedule, it throws her into a panic. When she accidentally leaves a sketchbook on the beach, an anxiety attack seems imminent. Her art has become her salvation, her sanity, and losing even one sketch is like losing a piece of her soul. When she returns to hunt for the sketchbook, already fearing it’s gone for good, she’s surprised to find it still sitting there, saved by a sexy fellow beach lover—the mysterious Dillian Jenkins...”
- Vega: Book Four of The Stardust Series by Autumn Reed and Julia Clarke <— Must be read in order…
- Mack’s Witness (Hearts & Heroes Book 2) by Elle James
- Love in a Sandstorm (Pine Harbour Book 6) by Zoe York
- Cross Check: A Bayard Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT (HER BEST FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND’S BEST FRIEND THAT SHE HATES ALERT!!) “Ella Verran has three goals this semester: get off academic probation, repair her relationship with her friend Skylar, and take some responsibility for her life. All of which are hard enough without hot, snobby hockey player Ben Buckingham around to distract her. Ella can’t stand Ben, and she knows the feeling is mutual. But he’s best friends with Skylar’s boyfriend, so he’s always around...”
- The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins Book 2) by Katee Robert
- Saints and Sinners by K. Renee
- Need You (The Garner Brothers) by Stacy Finz
- The Beard by Stella James <— SHE’S HAD HER HEART BROKEN AND IS TRYING TO RECOVER... “Cue “the proposition”….My friend Kyle needs a girlfriend. I need to hit the restart button and end my self-imposed exile into craptown. An all-expense paid trip to Hawaii seems like a good way to start. And that’s when things begin to get just a tad complicated....”
- Scot on the Run (Kilted Heroes) by Janice Maynard
- She Loves Me. He Loves Me Not. by Allana Walker
- Eye Candy (Real Love) by Jessica Lemmon <— HE’S BEEN FRIEND-ZONED ALERT!!! “Jackie Butler’s got it bad for some pompous, over-pumped A-hole who struts his stuff past her window. That doesn’t bother me. I know she deserves nice things. What does bother me is that she friend-zoned me big-time last year, so I can’t ask her out myself. But what if I set her up with Mr. Steroids? Then, when he breaks her heart, I can swoop in and save her like the nice guy I am. Everything’s going according to plan . . . until we share a ridiculously epic kiss. And suddenly anything is possible...”
- Fairy Tales Unleashed by Naima Simone
- Because of You by Megan Nugen Isbell
- Lily (Beach Brides Book 10) by Ciara Knight
- The Garden (Lavender Shores Book 2) by Rosalind Abel <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Misconduct: Birmingham Rebels by Samantha Kane <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! Actually… TRIO ALERT!! “Rookie running back Tom Kelly loves the perks of football stardom. Men, women—there’s no shortage of companionship for a pro athlete who’s hot, young, and willing, and Tom is definitely willing. But deep down he wants a committed three-way relationship, especially if the female in the middle is Carmina de la Cruz...”
- Got Mine (Men of Trance Book 1) by Nicole Loufas <— SINGLE FATHER TAKES A SEXY SIDE JOB ALERT!! “...Theo takes a job at Trance; the city’s only women’s club, and soon becomes its star attraction. That still isn’t enough to pay his daughter’s tuition and the ever-rising cost of his San Francisco neighborhood. With the help of Rico, a fellow entertainer and part-time pimp; Theo earns extra cash through a series of hilarious side jobs…”
- The Line of Duty (Good Guys Wear Black Book 2) by Sidney Bristol <— SWAT OFFICER ALERT! THE HUSBAND SHE WANTS TO LEAVE IS SEDUCING HER… “Nicole Vant wants to put heartbreak and loss behind her, and that means giving up on her empty marriage. Except Jake meets her at every turn, seducing her the same way he once made her fall in love with him...”
- I Am Woman (Laughable Love Book 1) by Sarah Cole
- Blue-Blooded Romeo (The Royal Romeos Book 6) by Jenny Gardiner
- Stay: A Fighting Chance Novel Book 2 by Jamie Lee <— THE LOVE OF HER LIFE LEFT HER... “…after months away, he’s back and timing is, once again, a huge slap in the face. Especially when his reason for leaving followed him home. His past meets his present and we’re forced to figure out what that means for us. We could have it all...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez – July 27th 2017
- The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson – July 27th 2017
- Devil’s Cut: A Bourbon Kings Novel (The Bourbon Kings) by J.R. Ward – August 1st 2017
- Delectable: A Neighbor from Hell Novel by R.l. Mathewson – August 1st 2017
- Ride the Storm (Cassie Palmer) by Karen Chance – August 1st 2017
- Without Merit: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – August 1st 2017
- See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt – August 1st 2017
- Dragonsworn (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – August 1st 2017
- Wicked Bite (Realm Enforcers) by Rebecca Zanetti – August 1st 2017