A million hundred books came out yesterday 😉 and where was I? Giggling online about Book Bash and sleeping it off. It is AMAZING how long a body can run on adrenaline alone. A couple hours of sleep a night for 5 nights in a row and I barely felt it. But now? *sigh* Yep. Exhausted and terribly late (by one whole day) with this post. But I’m slowly getting my book brain back and I’ll be catching up on my reading as I also chronicle the event, too. In the meantime, you can tell me what you’re reading.
Oh and!! I gathered the new releases right here (did you see how so many of favs have new releases out right now? Rebecca Donovan, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Nyrae Dawn, Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter…). Lots to choose from!
- Haven by Celia Breslin
- Crash (Westside Wolf Pack) by Zoe Perdita <– m/m werewolves
- Branded (A Sinners Series) by Abi Ketner
- After Dark: The Darkest Angel\Shadow Hunter by Gena Showalter and Kait Ballenger (two stories!)
- Vampire’s Desire (Vampire Curvy Girl Domination Erotic Encounter) by Kelly Halstrom
- Vicious Moon: A Novel of the Earth Witches by Lee Roland
- Warrior’s Moon (A CHILDREN OF THE MOON NOVEL) by Lucy Monroe
- Werewolf in Alaska: A Wild About You Novel by VickieLewis Thompson
- The Wicked (A Novella of the Elder Races) by Thea Harrison
- Wolf-Bond (1Night Stand Series) by Mina Carter
- Outcast Prince (Annwyn) by Shona Husk
- Midnight’s Captive (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Midnight’s Captive: Part 4 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Night Vision (AN INDIGO COURT NOVEL) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Inked Destiny by Jory Strong
- Hungry Like a Wolf (The Others) by Christine Warren
- MacRieve (Immortals After Dark) by Kresley Cole <—– *squeeeee*
- Enthralled by Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook and Lucy Monroe
- The Entity Within by Cat Devon
- Fangs for Nothing by Erin McCarthy & Kathy Love
- A Cursed Embrace: A Weird Girls Novel by Cecy Robson
- Dire Desires: A Novel of the Eternal Wolf Clan by Stephanie Tyler
- Aiden’s Betrayal (Guardians of the Society) by C.T. Nicholson
- Affliction (ANITA BLAKE, VAMPIRE HUNTER) by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Out Of Breath (The Breathing Series, #3) by Rebecca Donovan is OUT!!!! YAY ME!!!
- Facade (The Games Series) by Nyrae Dawn <— *squee*
- Uncharted: An On the Island Novella by Tracey Garvis-Graves (I LOVED “On The Island”!!)
- This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— LOOK what else was just released!!
- Lick: Stage Dive 1 by Kylie Scott <— author of one of my favorites “Skin” has just released a rock star book!
- How to Resist Prince Charming by Linda Kage
- Jealousy by Jenna Galicki <— whoa! This one looks steamy…
- Hearts On Hold by Gracie McGregor
- The Heat Is On: Blame It On the Bikini (Bestselling Author Collection) by Jill Shalvis
- Free Fall (Uniformly Hot!) by Karen Foley
- Front Page Affair (Ivy Avengers) by Jennifer Morey
- Getting It Right (The Atticus Chronicles) by Jane Kent
- The Gift of a Child (The Infamous Maitland Brothers) by Sue MacKay
- Falling for Trouble by Jenika Snow
- As Luck Would Have It by Jennifer Anne <— younger man… what happens in Vegas… 😉
- Undone (A Country Roads Novel) by Shannon Richard
- What’s His Is Mine by Daaimah S. Poole
- Spy to Die For (Assassins Guild) by Kris DeLake
- Surrender Your Independence by Trinity Blacio
- Surrender: Bad Boys (Surrender Series Novella Collection. Bad boy bikers and rogue doms.) by Anita Lawless
- Suspiciously Obedient by Julia Kent
- A Tango Trinity by J. Paulette Forshey
- Tempted by Her Boss (The Renaldis) by Karen Erickson
- That Kind of Special by Abby Wood
- The Road to Redemption by Stephen Morris
- Mistaken: First Impressions Are Never What They Seem by Karen Barnett
- No Boundaries (Zane Presents) by Allison Hobbs
- Naked (Naked, Book One) by Kelly Favor
- Not Until You Part IV: Not Until You Trust by Roni Loren
- Officer and the Secret (Semper Fidelis. Always Faithful.) by Jeanette Murray
- The Only Option by Deatri King-Bey
- I Dream of Danger: A Ghost Ops Novel by Lisa Marie Rice
- If the Shoe Fits by Megan Mulry
- Interrogating Rachel (BDSM) by Sara Tyr
- Jingle Ball by Cari Quinn
- The Lemon Orchard by Luanne Rice
- The Life List: A Novel by Lori Nelson
- Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti
- Guardian (The Protectors Series) by Nancy Northcott
- He Watches Me: The Seen Trilogy: Part One by Cynthia Sax
- Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel) by Rita Herron
- The Final Piece by Maggi Myers <– re-released by new publisher! 🙂
- Blue Flame by Jill Shalvis
- Dare to be Dirty (DIRTY GIRLS BOOK CLUB) by Savanna Fox
- BAD NURSE: A SERIAL THRILLER (Episode Two) by Jude Hardin
- Archer (A Hard Body Novel) by Debra Kayn
- All That I Need (Grayson Friends) by Francis Ray
- High Risk Love (New Adult Romance) by Shannon Mayer
Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti…..holy hell!!! Another great beginning to what looks to be an amazing series. Genetically enhanced military men? Who could ask for more 😉
Just started Out of Breath! 🙂 This series! It’s hard to describe why i would want to read books that fill me with anxiety, where i dread turning a page or reading a next line – but I am addicted! Kudos to Rebecca’s storytelling. Can’t wait to see how it ends – fingers crossed for relief for these characters!
You should also check out the Vi Keeland series Belong to You which is on sale for 99 cents right now and the Made for you which just came out on Monday. I am reading book two now and have enjoyed it. Jack Cole is a great Alpha!
OMG I LOVED This Man Confessed!!! This Man trilogy has to be the most intimate novels I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. It is simply a beautifully written love story, and the Epilogue? AMAZING!!
I’ve already read Affliction, I Dream of Danger, and the Lora Leigh story in Enthralled. Of course, I haven’t got anything else done in the last 36 hours.
Next up, Hungry Like a Wolf.
And, oh yes, all three of them are wonderful!
High Risk Love by Shannon Mayer was just released, too!! It is her first contemporary novel and it’s really good!!
Just finished Out of Breath! Unbelievable story! Rebecca donovan is amazing! Now I am on to This Man Confessed….one of my favorite series!
Maryse, have you read Lick: Stage Dive 1 yet? Sooooo good.
I also read Uncharted , the novella to On The Island, last night. So good. Another interesting storyline with just the right amount of TJ and Anna. But for those of you who haven’t, you must read On The Island first. Awesome book!
Just finished Uncharted. You gotta read this one Maryse! I started reading it just hoping to feel a little connection to that Anna and TJ magic again and thought it would be nice to know the back story of the bones. Should have learned my lesson the first time when I underestimated On The Island and should have known this would be much more than a little backstory novella. Tracey has a way of telling Owen’s story in such a simple and understated manner that the emotions quietly seep into you and before you know it you’ve got tears in your eyes again. It’s beautiful.
Loved Lick, Stage Dive 1. Can’t wait for more books in this series.
Rereading Driven by K. Bromberg while waiting for Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
Wicked Games by Jessica Clark is free right now
Sorry – Jessica Clare (*not Clark)
As I said before, I’ve always loved reading and borrowed like a 100 books a year from the library, but then you’re stuck with what’s available and I hadn’t found your blog yet. I’m still new to ereading, not doing too bad though. So, anyway got lots of catching up to do. I’m chain raeding the Black Dagger series and loving it. Although I know it’s going to be ok in the end, I still suffer. I want them all to be happy so it hurts when they are hurting. I’ve read If I stay 1 and 2 and OMG, was that a hard read. I started when I wasn’t home and just browsed through my library to choose something. I didn’t remember what it was about and once I started couldn’t put it down, although I wanted really badly to. It was too much. When I got home came here to see reviews and only picked up number 2 because I read it had a HEA. I don’t think I could if I didn;t know that. After the read, I can say I liked it a lot, but during I was like “why am I reading this?”Also read Gabriel’s inferno 1 and 2 and enjoyed it a lot.
On the Island and Uncharted are amazing must reads!!! If I didn’t have such an out of control tbr list I definitely would be rereading both. Loved.