<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE! New release to add to this list! I haven’t read this series yet, but I can’t deny the covers have me intrigued and this is book #4! Let me know if you’ve read these books so far —-> Fallen (Blood & Roses Book 4) by Callie Hart.
Hrmm… I wonder what I’m gonna read? 😉 LOL!!! OBVIOUS! —>
So yes, I *squirreled* this one right to the top (even though I was reading something else in the meantime). But, you know…. in a way, it was pre-positioned in the #1 spot on my TBR list, even before it’s release. Anything Kristen Ashley is pretty much straight to the top of my reading list.
Soooo….. what are you guys reading next? Lots to choose from, and of course, our extensive TBR lists have a ton that are calling to us, too… don’t they. I’m posting my TBR list shortly… It’s… BIG, and I have to try and “re-order” it.
And here are just a few from the list that are making my one-clicker antsy. Like Call Series Boxset (The whole series bundled at a super-bargain price!! They were once into each other, she’s now an escort, and he’s now her client!! Actually I DID one-click that one!), Allure (all sorts of crazy – including one forbidden issue in this one), Trapped (he comes back to finally be a father to their child, after having left her), The Price to Love (surrogate mother living in their home, and *issues*… eeeeep!)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Call Series Boxset by Emma Hart <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! —> Remember this one? The Call Series by Emma Hart. Yep!!!
“She’s a high class call girl. He’s taking over his father’s business.
Seven years ago, they fell in love in Paris.
They walked away at the end of the summer, never imagining they’d meet again.
Now he’s her client. ” <—- *eeeeeeep!!!* Sounds so good!!
- Try (Temptation Series Book 1) by Ella Frank <— M/M romance that was all the rage with our fellow readers a few months ago! (and book #2 was just released below!!!) Bobbi says: “Oh man Try was so good …”
- Slye Temp romantic suspense series Box Set – Books 1-3 by Dianna Love <— bundled!
- Empty Net: The Assassins Series: The Assassins Series by Toni Aleo <— Plus a super-sale. Hockey star!
- The Deadline (The Friessens: A New Beginning) by Lorhainne Eckhart <— book #2 in the series was just released (see it below – the story sounds kinda crazy!). This one sounds tumultuous, too! “Gabriel is sick, and a trip to the doctor confirms Laura and Andy’s worst nightmare: Without a lifesaving transplant, their son won’t survive. What Andy doesn’t count on, as he tracks down the young man who fathered Gabriel, as well as Laura’s estranged parents, is that a whole host of problems are about to be unleashed.”
- Completely Wrecked by Shayne McClendon <— Jenna recommends this one for crying! 😉 “Maryse, I just finished another really good tear-jerker – Completely Wrecked by Shayne McClendon.” AND!! She asks for more tear-jerker suggestions: “I would love to know what books your followers have read that made them ball their eyes out (the type of sobbing, ugly cry that comes from bittersweet heartbreak only a good romance novel can deliver). Share!“
- Pierced (Lucian & Lia Book 1) by Sydney Landon <— ESCORT!! “Lia Adams is a college student who has suffered through years of abuse at home to get to where she is today. She has done whatever was necessary to survive, including working as an escort for Date Night to pay for her education. Her life changes forever the day that Lucian Quinn’s friend convinces him to hire an escort for an important business dinner.“
- The Saint: The Original Sinners Book 5 by Tiffany Reisz <— not bargain priced, but just recently released and HIGHLY recommended by so many of our fellow readers (P.S. Here is the The Original Sinners Reading Order Guide):
Sadie: The Saint by Tiffany Reisz is my favorite book this year so far. If you guys haven’t read the Original Sinners series, or if you stopped after book 1, you must continue. It’s one of my favorite series and the Saint was 5+ stars for me.
Michelle: OMG!!! I didn’t even know book 5 was out. I LOVE Soren (who would have guessed? I absolutely hated him at first)…. thank you for posting this, I one-clicked it and will be reading like mad tonight!!! Yes, I agree, a fantastic series.
Sadie: I loved it so much Michelle! It’s technically a prequel…the first in a series called the white years. But I think it’s my favorite of anything she has written. It has a little bit of everything. It fills in so many blanks and adds to much to their story. Young Soren, Nora and Kingsley – OMG it’s a trip!
Carol: Oh yeaaah!!! LOVE doesn’t even starts to cover how i feel about it!!!
Tracie: The Original Sinners series is bar none one of the best series out there, and The Saint was just brilliant. I read it from start to finish in one sitting if I could give it 100 stars I would. The dialogue was just outstanding, Soren, King and Nora are some of the best characters ever written.
Lori: I loved the Saint, it was perfect, just perfect!! Young Soren *sigh and I was really falling for King… Cannot wait for his book!
- Destined Series Box Set: Mirage, Inception, Awakening, Facade and Epiphany by Ashley Suzanne <— Stephanie found us this bundle.
- Driven (The Driven Trilogy Book 1) by K. Bromberg <— on sale! Race card driver bad boy billionaire (and this series put so many of our fellow readers in a love fog!) – Thanks Cindy!!
- On the Edge (The Knight Series Book 1) by Mari Brown <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! Stephanie found us this recent release! “Cole Knight is being groomed to take over the Knight family business. A lethal combination of sexy and dangerous, he has no interest in a relationship… until he meets Kat. Cole wants Kat, and will stop at nothing to have her and keep her, and make her part of the ‘family’.“
- The Madam: VIP Series 2 by M. Robinson <— and Stephanie found us this recent release, too, saying: “Described as an erotic, raw, gritty, disturbing story…★ The Madam: VIP, # 2 by M Robinson Note: Read VIP, #1 first.”
- VIP by M. Robinson <— Here’s #1
- Four: The Traitor: A Divergent Story (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth <— Okay not paranormal, but I’m puttin’ this here. 😉
- Four Divergent Stories: The Transfer, The Initiate, The Son, and The Traitor (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth (and this little bundle, too)
- Ashes y P.M. Briede
- Revealing the Beast (Solitary Shifters) by Summer Devon
- Shifter’s Claim Part I (The Shadow Shifters) by A.C. Arthur
- Wolf in Her Bed (Salvation Pack) by N.J. Walters <— “With a pack war in full, deadly swing, the last thing Armand LaForge needs right now is a woman in his life, much less a human. But one thing is certain, he’s met his mate, the one woman in the world for him. The kindest thing to do is give her all the hot sex she wants and then leave her alone. But when the morning comes, fate isn’t done screwing with them. Anny is confronted with the fact that the myths in her library books are real…and now she’s one of them.“
- One More Night (Seductive Nights) by Lauren Blakely
- The Promise (The ‘Burg Series Book 5) by Kristen Ashley <— EEEEEEEP!!!! *happy dance*
- Take (Temptation Series Book 2) by Ella Frank <— M/M Romance that continues the “Try” story… That COVER!!! *waggles eyebrows*
- Tempting Tatum by Kaylee Ryan <— Gorgeous cover. Synopsis is similar to many in this genre, but sounds good…
- Allure by Lacey Weatherford <— This one sounds all sorts of unconventional love and taboo… and it seems to have it all! 1.) he’s a tattoo artist, 2.) AND a stripper 3.) And he’s her older brother’s friend. 4.) he doesn’t seem to know she exists. 5.) He’s got a steady girlfriend. and 6.) She (the heroine) is only 17. GAH! “But what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas…right?” Eeeeeeep!!!
- Hudson (Fixed Book 4) by Laurelin Paige <— I can’t read the blurb ’cause I haven’t read 1-3 yet, but I know a ton here love this series!
- Reward of Three (Rule of Three) by Kelly Jamieson
- The Sexiest Man Alive: Life and Love on the Lam (A Loveswept Contemporary Romance) by Juliet Rosetti <— OH I LIKE the sound of this one!! He’s a famous hockey player, “sexiest man alive”, and all women throw themselves at her man. So… “when Ben has the nerve to “forget” to call for a week, Mazie decides to call it off for good. But as she jumps back into the dating game, Mazie catches the attention of some real bad boys: The Skulls. When the motorcycle gang kidnaps Mazie in a case of mistaken identity, she suddenly sees Ben’s behavior in a whole new light. She’d do anything to wake up in Ben’s surprisingly tender arms one more time—so long as the Sexiest Man Alive doesn’t go and get himself killed trying to save her.“
- Trapped by Beverley Kendall <—- Ooooooh!!! She has a baby in her teens, her long-term boyfriend leaves her and then… “She may not have been planned, but I’ve never regretted having her. She is the center of my world. A world that’s turned upside down when my ex returns ready to earn the love and trust of the child he abandoned before birth. Letting him into my daughter’s life is one thing but letting him back into mine isn’t going to happen. Because the biggest mistake of my life has a name, and that name is Mitchell Aaron Kingsley. And he’s one mistake I don’t ever intend to make again.” That sounds like it’ll be tumultuous!
- Unchain My Heart (Scorpio Stinger MC Book 2) by Jani Kay <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- My Hunger (Inside Out Series) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Wyatt’s War (Hearts & Heroes) by Myla Jackson
- Star Light, Star Bright: A Loveswept Classic Romance (Sedikhan) by Iris Johansen
- Extreme Measures by Elizabeth Naughton
- Until We Fly (The Beautifully Broken Book 4) by Courtney Cole <— Ex-army ranger back in his hometown… “When Brand left, she was away at boarding school. But she’s back now. And she wants Brand, scars and all.”
- The Dare (The Bet Series Book 3) by Rachel Van Dyken <— Popular series (Marcia says: “Dyken had me in hysterics! You MUST read!”). But I can’t read the blurb ’cause I need to read the first 2 first… Yep. I gotta read this!
- UnWritten by Chelsea M. Cameron <— She’s a romance author doing some… research.
- The Love Trials 3 by J.S. Cooper
- Pastor Needs a Boo by Michele Andrea Bowen
- The Price to Love (The Friessens: A New Beginning Book 2) by Lorhainne Eckhart <—- Eeeeep? This one sounds tumultuous… “I knew my husband wanted a baby, but I couldn’t give him one. When Neil paid for a surrogate and moved her into our home, he told me not to worry, but I couldn’t help but notice that she recognized the strong, sexy alpha male inside him, and I suddenly felt as if I was on the outside looking in.“
- The Bad Boys of Summer Anthology by Emily Snow, Erin Noelle, J.S. Cooper, Michelle Lynn, Nevaeh Lee, Selena Laurence, Shanora Williams, T. Torrest <— Just released AND it’s seven Full-Length romances from NYT, USA Today and Amazon Bestselling Authors. PLUS!! All proceeds from the sale will go to a charity!
- Find Me Maggie (The Misadventures of Maggie Mae) by Beth Yarnall
- Boomerang (Part Three: Chapters 39 – The End): A Boomerang Novel by Noelle August
- Let Love Live (The Love Series Book 5) by Melissa Collins <— New M/M romance! “Conner Michelson is about to change everything Dylan knows. He’s every bit the bad boy persona – tatted up, ex-MMA fighter, but after an injury leaves him unable to fight, he has to rethink his goals…”
- The Sweet Spot: A Novel by Stephanie Evanovich <— “A sizzling story of everyone’s favorite couple from amazing Stephanie Evanovich’s New York Times bestseller Big Girl Panties: hunky professional baseball player Chase Walker and his sassy wife Amanda.”
- The Naughty Nine: Where Danger and Passion Collide by Nina Bruhns, Taylor Lee, Julie Leto, Lorhainne Eckhart, Mary Leo, Patricia Mason, Dana Marton, Rita Herron, Karen Fenech, Jill Sanders <—ANTHOLOGY!!!
- Perfectly Normal (The Beast Book 2) by Jaden Wilkes <— DARK READ ALERT!! (This is book #2)…
- Shame on Him (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec <— expected release date July 15th 2014
- Tamed (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase <— expected release date July 15th 2014
- The Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness – expected release date July 15th 2014
- Lead: A Stage Dive Novel by Kylie Scott <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Rogue (The REAL series) by Katy Evans <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Ugly Love: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— expected release date August 5th 2014
- Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky) by Kristin Proby <— expected release date August 19th 2014
- Festive in Death by J.D. Robb <— expected release date September 2014