HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!! Today’s list has some sure-hits (I’ll post my mini-blurb-jolt highlights a little further below), BUT!! If you missed yesterday’s Monday early bird book releases post, don’t forget to check it out. It is INSANE how many great book went live early (that were complete surprises!!!). I called it… “not just book releases, but OMG I LOVE THIS AUTHOR book releases.” PLUS!!! Kristen Ashley ROCK CHICK LOVERS! Look what’s up for preorder: Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley (here it also is, on Amazon UK)
Rebecca: “If you are an Amazon kindle ebook reader (and were in 2010-2012) – the second anti-trust lawsuit settlements were placed in Amazon accounts this morning! Check your gift card balance🙂 This one is different than the last one because your credit isn’t solely allowed on more books- you can use it for anything on Amazon! Very nice surprise this morning and took me forever to figure out the random balance”
Maryse: HOLY MOLY!!!!!! That is a nice gift card!!!!!
Melissa: Have you checked your email for a possible Amazon account credit from Apple regarding the settlement of their Ebook antitrust lawsuit? I got one and it was very exciting! Can we say book buying binge? Lol!
Fabi: haven’t received an email…
MichelleS: Go to “my account” and “gift card balance” – and you can use it on anything at the site, not just books. Maybe I’ll get that Ninja blended I have been wanting. I didn’t get an email either, Fabi. I wonder if you have to use it by a certain date? I better use it up now. Do you have to “claim” it? Or is it automatic? I’m temped to buy one thing so I don’t lose it.
Maryse: My email ended up in the “promotions” tab in my gmail… so I missed it at first, too.
Kirstyn: I received one from Amazon and from Apple. If you’ve bought iBooks check your iTunes account as well. $75 from Amazon and $230 from Apple. I’m set on books for awhile.
Ela: Looks like I might be getting something on Nook, just got an email and that’s about the time I only used Barnes & Noble. Nook won’t show for another couple of days according to the email….. I don’t know about Amazon but on Nook it expires June 24, 2017 so a whole year later. Also, Nook balance will show up in the next few days unlike Amazon. I wonder what I can get at Barnes & Noble besides books and magazines?
Rebecca: I thought it was a mistake and wished I hadn’t called my hubby about it Mine was very nice indeed, too!
Maryse: It’s so nice that we’re readers!!!
AND! Here is my mini-blurb-jolts highlight reel (and it will span yesterday’s post, and today’s since there are some awesome looking one in both of ’em): Yours (her husband dies and his heart goes to someone else… and it finds its way back to her!) Ramsay (he’s back to exact revenge on her for destroying his life), Say You’ll Stay (I love struggling single mom stories… such a great feeling when they find happiness and peace), Poesy (I LOVED “Low” and this is the prequel – criminal couple on the run!!), A Bird on a Windowsill (this author writes beautiful heartwarming, angsty love stories, and when he accidentally runs into her again she’s the same… but he isn’t!!), Easy Kisses (motivation speaker, and the jaded girl), A Midsummer Night’s Fling (this one’s blurb made me giggle!!), Entangled (he’s becoming a star, and she’s struggling with his new fame), Into the Nothing (she escapes an abusive relationship and is helped by a stranger), Song of the Blackbird (she gets a job as a doctor in a prison), Full Share (she’s trying to hide out for awhile and just wants to be alone)… and SO MANY MORE!
So now that everyone’s squeeing over this morning surprise… here are today’s latest releases!!
P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie – my sweet puppy) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere). P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley
- Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley <— OOOOOOH the Whispersync price!!! :D!!!!
- The Pursuit: A Fox and O’Hare Novel, Book 5 by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg
- Secretly Hers: Sterling Canyon, Book 2 by Jamie Beck
- Alpha One Security: Harris by Jasinda Wilder
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Tethered by L. D. Davis
- Born of Legend: The League, Book 9 by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— Cat says: “Born of Legend on audio is THIRTY HOURS LONG. I’m so excited that I may pee a little.” and Fabi loves the sound of that! (see what I did there? Audiobook. Sound… :P) *snort* Fabi: “Cat, you just made my day!”
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! I loved it and here’s my review.
- Hard Core by Tess Oliver <— HARD LIFE UNTIL HE FINDS HER… “The handsome, tattooed stranger had the kind of eyes that were hard to look away from, and he gazed at me as if we’d been friends or even lovers in a different life. He looked at me as if he knew me, and suddenly I had this flash of feeling as if I was right where I was supposed to be.” recent release and super-bargain priced! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! One of the ones that started it all! My review. (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Reaper’s Property (Reapers Motorcycle Club Book 1) by Joanna Wylde <— RE-RELEASE ALERT! Great price too! (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA ALERT! I LOVED THIS BOOK! Look what Lauren found us!! “A couple of Mariana Zapata’s books are on sale today. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me & Lingus…” (my review) and here it is on Amazon UK
- Go Set a Watchman: A Novel by Harper Lee <— ON SALE!!!! (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Breathing Again by Sofia Grey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT WITH A BRILLIANT GASP-WORTHY TWIST!! and Tracey loved it! “Finished reading Breathing again by Sofia Grey, five star read , with a damaged( but determined) hero who has issues physically and mentally plus a broken heart , which had the most brilliant twist in its tail, I love stories like this which make me gasp out loud “
- Betting on Beaumont: A Brooklyn Novel #3 (The Brooklyn Series) by Danielle Jamie <— Just released a few days ago!! I’m not sure if t can be read as a standalone or not (it appears to be a continuation in the series).
- Born of Legend (The League: Nemesis Rising) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Poison or Protect: A Delightfully Deadly Novella by Gail Carriger
- Reckoning (The Dominion Saga: Book 2) by S.J. West
- Tangled Sin (A Dark Realm Novel) by Georgia Lyn Hunter
- The Caster’s Canticle (The Caster Prophecy Book 1) by L.V. Lewis
- The Gunslinger’s Man by Helena Maeve
- To Follow My Heart (The Knights of Berwyck, A Quest Through Time Novel Book 3) by Sherry Ewing
- My Guardian (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 6) by Alanea Alder <— SO MANY LOVE THIS SERIES!! Joy: “Love the Bewitched and Bewildered series, can’t wait for latest release My Guardian in June. Alanea Alder brings such camaraderie and spirit to all her characters. Best of all, the absolute comedy genius that keeps you laughing with the characters and at the antics they get up too. Don’t miss out! This series is a must read!!!” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- That’s One Cross Vamp (The Vamp for Me Book 6) by Bailey Bradford
- Irresistibly Yours: The Durand Chronicles – Book Two by Lark Brennan
- Fire Danger by Claire Davon
- Take You to Hell (The Everett Files Book 2) by T.J. Spade
- Dracones: Revelations by Sheri-Lynn Marean
- Never Been Bitten by Erica Ridley
- Gemini (Eternal Sacrifice Saga Book 1) by Dylan Quinn
- Blood & Rust (Lock & Key Book 4) by Cat Porter <— CAT PORTER ALERT! JUST WENT LIVE!! “I did my time. I’ve cleaned up. Well, sort of. I got plans. Yeah, good ones. Then I ran into her…“
- Secrets and Lies 6 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— H.M. WARD ALERT!
- The Windfall by Ellie Danes
- Easy Kisses (The Boudreaux Series Book 4) by Kristen Proby <— HE’S A DIVORCED MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER & HER SISTER MADE HER GO TO THE SEMINAR ALERT! “…she’ll sit through all of Simon’s touchy feely crap and go home and get on with her life. Except Simon isn’t really spouting crap, and when he smiles at her, the butterflies are ridiculous…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Dirty Sexy Cuffed (Dirty Sexy Series Book 3) by Carly Phillips
- Smolder: The Wildwood Series by Karen Erickson <— COP IS IN LOVE WITH HIS BROTHER’S EX ALERT! But… “Lane’s too loyal to ever move in on forbidden territory and he knows that while he can look, he definitely can’t touch.” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Inseverable: A Carolina Beach Novel by Cecy Robson
- All of Me (Ambrose Series Book 1) by Janet Eckford
- Devious Little Lies by Erin Ashley Tanner
- On These Pages by A.M. Griffin
- Just Keep Sweet (The Compound Series) by Melissa Brown
- Yours and Mine: A Contemporary Friends to Lovers Romance (Friends with Benefits) by Lacey Silks
- Tainted by Crazy by Abby McCarthy <— HER LIFE IS FALLING APART so… “I did the one thing I’ve been dreading for the last thirteen years, I finally went home. I needed to get back on my feet and I needed my Grams. As much as I wanted to pretend life was working for me, it wasn’t.” And then he shows up… (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Making the Rules by Ali Parker
- Before You by Kathryn Freeman <— RACE CAR DRIVERS
- The Pursuit: A Fox and O’Hare Novel by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg <— “Janet Evanovich, author of the blockbuster Stephanie Plum novels, and Lee Goldberg, writer for the Monk television show, team up once again in their rollicking, New York Times bestselling Fox and O’Hare series!“
- Driftwood Point (The Chesapeake Diaries) by Mariah Stewart
- Billionaire’s Favorite Mistake, The: Billionaires and Bridesmaids by Jessica Clare <— PREGNANT FROM A ONE-NIGHT STAND THAT TOSSED HER ASIDE ALERT!! “...after a steamy, mindless fling at Hunter and Gretchen’s engagement party, Greer finds herself tossed aside and forced to admit that you can’t love someone who doesn’t acknowledge you exist. It’s a shame he got her pregnant…“
- Rocking Kin (The Lucy & Harris Novella Series Book 3) by Terri Anne Browning
- Dangerous Hearts: Rock Star Romance, 1 (Lyric & Wolf) by Mia McAdams <— ROCK STAR ALERT! “…her heart was just broken by one. So when she takes an assignment as road manager for the world famous rock star, Wolf, she’s prepared to take him on, full suit of heart-armor intact…” and here it is on Amazon UK
- Into the Fire (Bridge Book 2) by Meredith Wild <— CRUSHING ON THE BEST MAN ALERT! But… “Vanessa doesn’t have room in her life for a man, let alone a player.” (on Amazon UK)
- Wicked Intentions (Steele Security Book 4) by A.D. Justice
- A Measure of Love (A Pound of Flesh Book 5) by Sophie Jackson
- Lost In You (The Soldiers of Wrath MC) by Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent
- Downtown Devil: A Sins in the City Novel by Cara McKenna <— SHE MEETS HIM AND… HIS ROOMMATE ALERT! “Clare wonders if this summer fling might turn more adventurous than she anticipated—especially as a curious energy starts to simmer between the two of them and Mica’s handsome roommate, Vaughn.“
- Summer Solstice: When Friends Become Lovers
- Escape (Blackstone Series Book 2) by J.L. Drake
- A Midsummer Night’s Fling (Much Ado about Love Series Book 1) by Eliza Walker <— HER SEXY MAX SHOWS UP! STUPID MAX!! *snort* LOL!! “Too bad her past comes knocking on her door her first day home. All six-foot-three, beautiful man of her past named Max. Stupid Max. The mistake Nicola just can’t seem to stop making…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The American Heir: A Jet City Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Duke Series Book 4) by Gina Robinson
- The Sheikh’s Tempted Protectress by Holly Rayner & Lara Hunter
- Mastered by her Captor by Opal Carew
- Claimed: Gowns & Crowns, Book 3 by Jennifer Chance
- The Mercenaries Boxset by Stylo Fantome <— STYLO FANTOME SERIES BUNDLE ALERT! “Follow them from Casablanca to Bogota, from Kiev to Ithaca, as they steal some diamonds, make some enemies, fall a little in love, and kick a lot of ass…” (also on Amazon UK)
- Dating the Guy Upstairs by Amanda Ashby
- Ramping Up: A Mavrick Allstar Novel (Mavrick Allstars) by Zoe Dawson
- Remember by Izabelle Jardin
- Entangled (A Tryst Novel) by Alex Rosa <— HE’S BECOMING A FAMOUS STAR & SHE’S STRUGGLING WITH IT ALERT! “Skyler wants Blake to pursue his dreams, but his constant absence weighs on her more than she admits. Even as she throws herself into new distractions, she finds herself facing uncertainties and jealousies that could tear apart everything they’ve built…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Doppelganger (Harbour Bay Book 4) by Camille Taylor
- The Bitter (Addiction #1) (Addiction Series) by Delilah Frost <— THEY MEET IN REHAB ALERT! “We understand each other. We care for each other. Even long after rehab is over and the real world is back in our faces wishing for us to fail. She’s my everything: My best friend. My sidekick. The only girl I’ve ever been with and ever want to be with. Until one day. Until rumors start to spread.” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Stripped Bare by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART MALE STRIPPER ALERT!! “What do you get when you mix a bachelorette party, the queen of dating disasters, and a stripper so hot he was forged from the fires of hell? Screwed. You get screwed….“ (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon) by Jamie Beck
- Baby, It’s You: A Southern Roads novella by Stephanie Bond
- In Your Eyes (Let It Be Book 3) by Barbara Speak <— CAN BE READ as a standalone… “You know me as Shelby, the eight-year-old girl that went through hell with my sister, Ari, but I have my own story to tell…”
- Best Man For The Job (The Men of Fear Incorporated Book 1) by Melinda Valentine
- Broken Love: (A Sweet, Sexy Standalone Contemporary Romance) (The Love Series Book 2) by Jillian Dodd <— SECRETLY DATED HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER ALERT! “Six years later, they still hate each other. But the universe seems to keep throwing them together. When they catch the bouquet and garter at a mutual friend’s wedding, sparks fly between them — their chemistry undeniable…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Hector and Steele (New Mexico Stories #2) by A.C. Katt <— M/M ROMANCE
- Due Diligence (Takeover) by Anna Zabo <— M/M ROMANCE
- Her Indulgent Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 7) by Donna Michaels
- Heartbreakers and Heroes
- Into the Nothing (Broken Outlaw Series Book 1) by BT Urruela <— SHE ESCAPES AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP & A STRANGER HELPS HER ALERT!! “After escaping an abusive relationship, she opens her heart up to a stranger. He is unlike any man she’s ever met. He came into her life and turned it completely upside down. Everything is perfect. That is, until one fateful night. A night that would tear the Watson family apart, never to be put back together again. A night that would send Xander away to prison for life.“ P.S. The author is actually a cover model!! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Final Chase (Final Love Book 2) by Jessica Florence
- Noble Love (The Nobles of Sweet Rapids Book 1) by Té Russ
- Chemistry Lessons by Rebecca H Jamison
- Chasing the Prize (Men of the Ice Book 5) by Michele Shriver
- All the Angels were Jewish by Kevin E. Ready
- Undone by Kelley Armstrong writing as Katey Wolfe <— SHE HAS A STALKER & HE’S A BAD-ASS FIGHTER (and more!) ALERT ! He’s trying to make enough money to get custody of his little brother… and then he gets her as a student… “…Jess Devereaux is a girl with a plan — shake loose from her stalker ex, gain independence from her over-controlling family and, most important for her immediate happiness, seduce her sexy shooting instructor into the wild, no-strings-attached fling she’s been dreaming of.” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Tycoon’s Vacation: Billionaire Obsession (Tycoon Romance Book 3) by Julie Farrell
- Restless (Relentless Series Book 2) by Alyson Reynolds
- Covet (Splendor Book 1) by Janet Nissenson <— GORGEOUS COVER & FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT! “Ian and Tessa fight their feelings for the other, knowing that a relationship between them can never exist. But when matters of the heart are involved, things are never quite that simple. How long will both of them be able to hold on before betraying their forbidden attraction to each other?” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Adjustments by Ann Lineberger
- Stealing His Thunder (Masters of Adrenaline) by Sparrow Beckett
- Secrets of the Heart by Dana Wayne
- Song of the Blackbird: Albatross Prison Series Book 1 by DB Michaels <— SHE GETS A JOB AT A PRISON ALERT! “Desperate to reconnect with her half-brother, Emma Edwards takes her new medical training and secures a doctor’s job at the prison where he’s serving a sentence. But what she finds there is worse than she ever imagined…tough rules and even tougher men, gangs powered by drug money and corruption. Emma must find a way to keep her brother alive until he’s freed even if that means lying to the one man she should be able to trust….” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- pretty; by Amber Lacie
- Full Share (Shore House Book 1) by Eliza Freed <— SHE’S HIDING OUT IN A BEACH HUT “Nora Hargrove’s post-grad life includes a horrific entry-level job, a cave of an apartment, and a strict avoidance of all interpersonal relationships. She knows only one thing about herself—she wants to be left alone…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Cassidy James by Ashley Wilcox
- Settling North (North Quintet Book 4) by Carla Buchanan
- Ready to Fall (Lovestruck Librarians) by Olivia Dade
- Chasing Swells by A.L. Goulden
- My Last Continent: A Novel by Midge Raymond
- Sunshine Beach (Ten Beach Road Novel) by Wendy Wax
- Heart Spell Anthology
- Duly Noted by H.M. Shander <— SHE HAS CAR ACCIDENT PTSD ALERT! “Effing car crash. Resigned to live a mediocre life with her friends Percocet and Xanax, she’s coped on her own. Terrified of stepping beyond her backyard, broken and damaged Aurora doesn’t need anyone, anyways. Until she meets – him…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Grace Found Me by Shaida Escoffery
- Eagle River by Isabelle Kane <— TWO QUARTERBACK FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND ONE GIRL ALERT! “…both love the same beautiful girl, Kjersten Solheim. Though they despise each other, they are inexorably linked. But there is a secret about one of them, a secret that a mother took to her grave, that a high school coach swore never to reveal, and one whose consequences continue to reverberate.” (here it is on Amazon UK)
PREORDERS (tomorrow’s & next week’s!!! )
- Mr. Romantic: A Mister Standalone by J.A. Huss – June 22nd 2016
- A Beautiful Sin by Terri E. Laine & A.M. Hargrove – June 23rd 2016
- Epic Lies (Epic Fail Book 2) by Trudy Stiles – June 27th 2016
- Brutal Discoveries by Kasey Millstead – June 27th 2016
- The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz <— TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!! June 28th 2016
- Shadow Rider: The Shadow Series by Christine Feehan – June 28th 2016
- Hard to Serve: A Hard Ink Novella by Laura Kaye – June 28th 2016
- Chaos Bound (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club) by Sarah Castille – June 28th 2016
- Rake’s Redemption (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – June 28th 2016
- First Comes Love: A Novel by Emily Giffin – June 28th 2016
- Sweet Little Lies: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – June 28th 2016
- Addicted: An Outlaws Novel (The Outlaws Series) by Elle Kennedy – June 28th 2016
- Under the Wire: Bad Boys Undercover by HelenKay Dimon – June 28th 2016
- Wasteland King (Gallow and Ragged) by Lilith Saintcrow – June 28th 2016
- The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones – June 28th 2016
- Awakened by Kate Douglas – June 28th 2016
- Having Hope (The Blow Hole Boys Book 4) by Tabitha Vargo – June 28th 2016
- The Devil In Disguise (Bad Things Book 1) by Cynthia Eden – June 28th 2016
- Killing The Sun: Part 2 by Mara White & K. Larsen – June 28th 2016
- Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged Book 3) by L.A. Fiore – June 28th 2016
- Full Tilt by Emma Scott – June 28th 2016 <— WE’VE GOT AWESOME FEED BACK ON THIS ONE ALREADY!
R. Renee: Full Tilt by Emma Scott. I’m totally and utterly wrecked right now. I think she may have outdone herself this time. I just posted my review on GR. I’m tough on her because of my love for RUSH. I’ve given a couple of her books 4 stars when they’ve stayed with me enough to make me think they should have been 5. But this one…wow.
OMG Maryse. LOVED. Ooh and Maryse, it needs to go on your “what to read after Me Before You” list. I can’t wait until it comes out. I want the paperback. The cover is so pretty and PERFECT for the book. Oh and I don’t think I’ve ever read a blurb that fit its book so perfectly. Especially that last part!
- Slow Grind (Men of Mornington Book 1) by Missy Johnson – June 28th 2016
- We Could Be Beautiful: A Novel by Swan Huntley – June 28th 2016
- Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins – June 28th 2016
- Bad Teacher by Clarissa Wild – June 28th 2016
- Phantom Embrace (Immortal Guardians) by Dianne Duvall – June 29th 2016
- Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley – January 3rd 2017!!! LEE JUST FOUND IT!!
Rock Chick: Reawakening? DAISY AND MARCUS STORY IS OUT FOR PRE-ORDER!!!!!
Someone hold my laptop while I faint.. OMG!!
- Love Between the Lines: An Adult Coloring Book for Book Lovers by Christina Collie <— Dooodles by Christina has a COLORING BOOK coming out soon!!! It’s up for preorder and I’m SO THRILLED!!! 😀 P.S. I still have the original beautiful doodle she made for Maryse’s Book Blog <— I’m a lucky girl!! – November 8th 2016 is the release date!
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).