Here are today’s latest book releases including J. Sterling’s The Game Changer, Karina Halle’s Come Alive (<– that’s the one I’m reading right now)! Plus a new one from Megan Hart (The Favor) and the latest in Maya Banks KGI series, Forged in Steele. Oh!! And Toni Aleo’s Falling for the Backup (novella in her hockey-star Assassins series), plus a new one from R.L. Mathewson (Black Heart)… I could go on and on.
Lots from authors we love, a few super-steamy BDSM releases (one that really caught my eye by Shayla Black) and a few tear jerkers, too!
- The Armies of Heaven (The House of Arkhangel’sk) by Jane Kindred
- Caged Warrior: Dragon Kings Book One (The Dragon Kings) by Lindsey Piper
- Copper Girl by Jennifer Allis
- Deep Within Me (The Prophecy) by Tina Donahue
- Heart of the Witch by Alicia Dean
- Heir of Starlight (Sea of Stars) by Nicole Kimberling
- A Kiss of Blood: A Vamp City Novel by Pamela Palmer
- Lost Souls (A Caitlyn O’Connell Novel) by Delilah Devlin
- Midnight’s Captive: Part 3 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- The Miss Education of Dr. Exeter (Paranormal Investigator) by Jillian Stone
- Come Alive (Experiment in Terror #7) by Karina Halle
- Black Heart (Cursed Hearts) by R.L. Mathewson
- Damaged 2 by H.M Ward
- Playing for Keeps (The Game, #2) by Emma Hart
- Color Me Pretty: a Tale of Recovery, a Happily Ever After, and the Success of Claire Simone (A Duet)– Book #2 by C.M Stunich
- Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend) by Erin Noelle
- The Game Changer: A Novel by J. Sterling <— book #2!!
- Falling for the Backup (Novella): The Assassins Series by Toni Aleo <—former superstar goalie!!
- Him by Carey Heywood
- The Favor by Megan Hart <— I love her writing and her stories!! YAY that there is a new release! 🙂
- All Out of Love: A Cupid, Texas Novel by Lori Wilde
- Anything But Sweet (Sweet, Texas) by Candis Terry
- Between a Rock and a Heart Place by Natale Stenzel
- Blood Sport by Judith E. French
- Blood Ties by Judith E. French
- Bucking the Rules (Roped & Wrangled) by Kat Murray
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Molly Cannon
- Dare to Be Tempted (Eden Davis Series) by Eden Davis
- The Deadliest Denial by Colleen Thompson
- Exposed (Tracers) by Laura Griffin
- Fallen Rogue by Amy Ranch
- Fling: A BDSM Erotica Anthology by Sara Fawkes
- Forged in Steele (A KGI NOVEL) by Maya Banks
- The Frailty of Flesh by Sandra Ruttan
- He’s the One Anthology
- Head On by Colleen Thompson
- A Hero to Come Home To (A Tallgrass Novel) by Marilyn Pappano
- His Slave by Vonna Harper
- Hold On My Heart by Tracy Brogan
- Honeymoon in Paris: A Novella (A Penguin Special from Pamela Dorman Books/Viking) by Jojo Moyes
- How to Love (San Amaro Singles) by Kelly Jamieson <— cover says it all. 😉
- Larkin’s Letters by Jax Jillian <— looks like a tearjerker.
- Lip Lock (Country Fever) by Em Petrova
- A Marriage of Convenience by Jewel Amethyst
- Not Until You Part III: Not Until You Crave by Roni Loren
- One Wrong Move (McClouds & Friends) by Shannon McKenna
- Son of the Enemy by Ana Barrons
- Tell Me (Pierce Reed/ Nikki Gillette) by Lisa Jackson
- Their Virgin Hostage, Masters of Ménage, Book 5 by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake
- The Nature of Cruelty by L.H. Cosway <— I really enjoyed “Painted Faces” from this author so I am curious about this new release!
Love Toni Aleo’s hockey series. I have just finished the first two books and the 3rd is ready to go! Was never a fan of hockey but I am now!
Wow!!! Great summertime releases! YAY! I love Megan Hart, so that will probably be my next read. After “Come Alive” of course. I would never put Dex second. 😉
I finished Black Heart yesterday. It had quite the twist…I think it would be classified as Paranormal?
It was a good book, but not what I was expecting.
So excited to see that R. L. Mathewson has another book out. Im a big fan and I absolutely love her Neighbors From Hell series.
I read The Perfect Game and The Game Changer by J Sterling. Love them both. As soon as i read the synopsis for the 2nd book i knew i had to read the series. I highly recommend them! Meaning i had 2 book hangovers!!!!!
So many book boyfriends!!!!!
I’ve read 2 new releases this week, and both sequels. Ambrosia (sequel to Metamorphosis) was great, and I can’t wait for the 3rd book. I’m still desperately on team Mason! 4.5 stars. The other new release was The Game Changer. OMG, could Jack Carter get any better….yes he can, and he did. Jack is officially in the top 3 on my book boyfriend list, with Kellan and Travis. If you haven’t read ‘The perfect game’ book#1 and ‘The Game Changer’ book #2 by J Sterling, you must read it immediately! 5+ stars <3