<—- WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOK WHAT ELSE IS LIVE!!! —–>
Craft by Adriana Locke!! And it can be read as a standalone. They drive each other crazy (in all ways) 😉 “Lance Gibson drives Mariah Malarkey absolutely crazy. He uses her office like a phone booth, takes cupcakes from the corner of her desk like she baked them just for him. She didn’t. Maybe she knew the history teacher happened to love peanut butter icing, but that was purely a coincidence. All sixteen times.”
ALSO LIVE!!! My Way Back to You (Second Chance Duet Book 2) by Claire Contreras (The anticipated conclusion in Claire Contreras’ Second Chances Duet . . . )
<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY & today is the day!! Take a look at the latest J.R. Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood story (Dearest Ivie) that just went live, and I love the premise of this one. It may not be a full length book like her usual, but even her short stories are loaded in oomph, and this one sounds like her old-school angsty romance (he’s an aristocrat, and she’s a nurse and the daughter of a biker and they meet in a bar). 😉 *rubs hands together with glee* Tee hee!!!
But that’s not the only one that sounds delightful. These gave me a jolt too: Straight, No Chaser (the cop and his highschool crush – that he kind of hates – that meet in a bar), Emma Hart’s The Hook-Up Experiment (she and her brother have a bet and she sets out to prove she won’t fall in love after “hooking up” three times… with her high school nemesis), The Wrong Girl (she’s transferred back to her old school and changes her appearance to not be noticed… and runs into her ex that hates her), Elizabeth Hunter’s INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main (doesn’t sound like her usual urban fantasy novels as I think this is full-on contemporary romance, and it sounds goooood… she’s a book seller and he’s a tattoo artist and she has a business proposal…)
P.S. Did you miss the earlybird releases that went live yesterday? A few AWESOME-SOUNDING surprises, (in fact a couple of them are now in my Kindle!!!) ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases
Also if you missed it, check out my latest book review of “At This Moment” (super-romance-angst rock star read and yep. I’m now on book #2. YAY ME!!!).
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Drive by Kate Stewart <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES now available in audiobook!
- Marriage of Inconvenience: Knitting in the City, Book 7 by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID’s latest is now ALSO available in audiobook!! She’s a billionaire heiress that has to get married.
- Hero by Lauren Rowe
- Lake + Manning: Something in the Way, Book 4 by Jessica Hawkins
- Under Her by Samantha Towle
- Bones Don’t Lie: Morgan Dane, Book 3 by Melinda Leigh
- Turn by Cora Brent
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Broken: Broken #1 by A.E. Murphy <—HE’S GOT A PHOBIA… Rominew recommends this one!
Rominew: one of my faves is BROKEN by A.E. Murphy. It’s gripping, with many twists and the author described the pain the main character was going through in such a way that I couldn’t help but feel for her. And just when I thought that there wouldn’t be more desolation, the second book proves you wrong: you empathize with somebody else.
Samantha: Broken by A. E. Murphy—HOLYYYYYYYYYYY CRAP!! Fantastic, and weird, and angsty, and so sad. Can’t wait to get started on the 2nd one! Worth a read you guys!!!
- The Chosen: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. WARD <— J.R. WARD’S LATEST FROM LAST APRIL is super-bargain priced right now! Don’t forget she’s got a new one that just went live today!
Sharon: I read The Chosen (loved it!!!) and what and I doing now? Another reread. But just starting back at Lover Mine. I am so hopeless – wait – that’s another reread! Help, Help, Help!
Ruby: THE BEST vamp series EVER written, The Black Dagger Brotherhood! I have been obsessed with these guys (AND their women!) since the very first book and as long as JR keeps it going, I will continue reading them!
Suze: LOVED The Chosen. 500 plus pages flew by.
- Knights of Black Swan by Victoria Danann <— BEST IRISHMAN IN A FANTASY SERIES ALERT! MichelleS loves HIM the most!
MichelleS: …I’d like to nominate Rammel Hawking as the BEST IRISHMAN in a fantasy series… since St Paddy’s Day is next Sunday… maybe Maryse will do an Irish theme post? That’s also why I picked up First Time Lucky. Irish brogue gets me every time, lassies.
- Property: A Devil’s Renegades MC Boxset by Kim Jones <— KIM JONES MC SERIES BUNDLE!! And I hear she’s a real life “old lady” so she knows what she’s writing… 😉 “In the Motorcycle Club World, there are women we love to hate. These are their stories. This box set features the stories of three women who have been branded “Whores” of the MC. “
- [BoostIQ] eufy RoboVac 11+ High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner <— LOL!!! Maybe it’s not a “Roomba” but it’s on super-sale today (Holy. Moly that amazing price!!) and look at all the amazing reviews!!! I LOVE my Roomba, but I have no doubt I’d love this one, too P.S. I can assure this is book related. It works so well, it has given me more time to read!!! 😛
- Dearest Ivie: A Novella Set in the Black Dagger World (Black Dagger Brotherhood) by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD BDB ALERT!! “The last place Ivie expects to be approached by a devastatingly handsome male is in a crowded, smoky cigar bar rarely frequented by vampires—yet here he stands. Silas is flirtatious, gallant, and, above all, mysterious. Ivie is anything but. A nurse at the healer’s clinic and the daughter of a biker, Ivie is accustomed to speaking her mind. So she does. Since aristocrats rarely pick up females of her class, Ivie asks Silas just what kind of game he thinks he’s playing…”
- Banning (Dragon Guard Berserkers Book 1) by Julia Mills
- A Vampire’s Thirst: Nikolai by Marissa Farrar
- Crown of Blood: Blood Descendants Universe (Crown of Death Book 2) by Keary Taylor
- The Dragon Chronicles: City of Sin by Melissa Stevens
- Duncan’s Descent: A Demon’s Desire (Ethereal Foes Book 2) by Marie Harte
- Havoc & Hell: A Dragon’s Prize (Ethereal Foes Book 3) by Marie Harte
- Dragon King: Not So Ordinary (Ethereal Foes Book 4) by Marie Harte
- Shamrocked: An Anthology of Irish Shenanigans
- Drowned History by Rebecca Lovell
- Inevitable (The Curse of Avalon Book 2) by Sariah Skye
- Billionaire Bad Boys: A Collection of Contemporary & Paranormal Bad Boys
- Watching You (Hollywood Heat) by Leslie A. Kelly <— THE FAMOUS ACTOR & THE SCREENWRITER… “...Reece’s world is filled with fierce ambition and dark family secrets the Winchesters desperately want to hide. But he and his brothers aren’t the only ones who know those secrets. Someone else is out there, waiting to strike. Waiting-and always watching. When danger finally steps out of the shadows, Reece will have to face his past. And Jessica will have to decide just how far she can trust the man she loves with her heart…and her life...”
- The Heart Between Us: Two Sisters, One Heart Transplant, and a Bucket List by Lindsay Harrel
- Taking Control (Control Series Book 1) by Danielle Dickson
- Captive (The Phantom Series Book 1) by Jenny Lynn
- To Where You Are (The Protectors of Light Series Book 1) by K.A. Hobbs & H.A. Robinson
- Dude Interrupted (G-Man Next Generation Book 2) by Andrea Smith <— ANDREA SMITH’S LATEST G-MAN!!! He got himself into trouble… “…Bryce is sent to work on a horse ranch right after graduation in order to pay off his debt, and to learn responsibility at the very lowest level. Enter Avery Sinclair, the 19 year old middle daughter of Circuit Court Judge Trey Sinclair (The Maybe Baby Series!) Avery is managing the ranch over the summer, and finds herself in the position of being Bryce’s boss. No easy task, and Bryce does his best to test her limits and push all the wrong buttons. But when dealing with a bad boy, sometimes a girl’s better judgement takes a snooze. And Avery Sinclair finds herself in unfamiliar emotional territory when it comes to Bryce…”
- A Prince Among Men: a Red Hot & Blue Novel by Cat Johnson
- Unexpected Allies (The Tokhan Bratva Book 1) by Peyton Banks
- Pure: A Collection of YA Romances
- Out of My League, Part 3 by Sharon Cummin
- Straight, No Chaser (The McLaughlins Book 2) by Shelli Stevens <— THE COP & HIS HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH… “Deputy Colin McLaughlin is never looking for love, but something stirs his blood when former high school crush Hailey strolls back into his family’s Whidbey Island pub. He wants to keep nursing his anger at the woman who betrayed his family and nearly ruined his brother’s life. Instead, the desire burns hotter than ever… Not that he’d ever act on it...”
- Last Chance (Lake Placid Series Book 6) by Natalie Ann
- Fighting Redemption: A Small Town Romantic Suspense (Texas SWAT Book 1) by Sidney Bristol
- Heart Broken (Game of Hearts Series Book 1) by Sarah Alabaster
- Cancer And The Playboy (The Daimsbury Chronicles Book 3) by Zee Monodee
- Nailed (Worked Up Book 2) by Cora Brent <— HER OFFICE RIVAL IS HER EX… “The good news: Audrey Gordon has just received a dream assignment managing one of the city’s largest construction projects. The bad news: She’ll be teamed up with cocky office rival and former lover Jason Roma…”
- I Am Moore (All That & Moore Book 1) by Celeste Granger
- The Hook-Up Experiment (The Experiment Book 1) by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART ALERT!! THIS SINGLE DAD USED TO BE HER HIGH SCHOOL NEMESIS… “…My brother, co-owner of Pick-A-D*ck’s sister dating site, doesn’t believe it’s possible to hook up with someone three times and not fall in love. I disagree. I know it’s possible. And my disagreement is exactly how I end up reconnected with my high school nemesis, Elliott Sloane…”
- Bones Don’t Lie (Morgan Dane Book 3) by Melinda Leigh
- HOT Angel (Hostile Operations Team – Book 12) by Lynn Raye Harris
- Justice for Milena (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 10) by Susan Stoker
- Get It On (Man of the Month Book 5) by J. Kenner
- Tempting Luck
- Possessive by Willow Winters <— HE’S POSSESSIVE... “…Stumbling towards me and looking up at me as if I’m the one she’s been looking for all this time. As if I could be her savior and take her pain away. If only she knew. She turns me into what I hate most about myself. Selfish, ruthless, possessive. I tried to be a good man. To be cold and distant and warn her away. She should have taken the hint and run. She didn’t… And now she’s mine…”
- Unveiled (One Fairy Tale Wedding Book 3) by Noelle Adams
- His Deal (Lock and Key Series Book 2) by Rebel Rose
- Ride Dirty: A Raven Riders Novella by Laura Kaye <— LAURA KAYE’S LATEST!! BIKER SAVES HER… “…Kids and school are kindergarten teacher Emma Kerry’s whole life, so she’s stunned to realize she has an enemy—and even more surprised to find a protector in the intimidating man who saved her. Tall, dark, and tattooed, Caine is unlike any man Emma’s ever known, and she’s as uncertain of him as she is attracted. As the danger escalates, Caine is in her house more and more – until one night of passion lands him in her bed…”
- The Wrong Girl: Hanson University: Book Two by McKenna Kerrick <— THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STAR & THE EX-GIRLFRIEND THAT HE HATES… “…As a senior transfer, something almost unheard of, she restarts her journey to a dance company with a degree right back where she started – Hanson University. She decides to dye her hair a different color, not wear as flashy of clothes, and hope that no one pays attention to the newly blonde little plain girl who just walked into the popular football crowd like she knew where she belonged. The kicker, though? She’s Alex Hunter’s ex-girlfriend. The worst part? She broke up with him. And he hates her…”
- Following The Light (Out of the Dark Book 3) by Arlene Gonzales
- All In (McLoughlin Brothers Book 2) by Emma Tharp
- Taking It Slow (Doing Bad Things Book 3) by Jordan Marie <— HE GOT MARRIED IN VEGAS… HE THINKS. 😉 “…Last night I got married. I think. I was drunk off my ass, so it’s not exactly crystal clear. But I woke up with a ring on my finger, a marriage certificate, and a sneaking suspicion I had a wild wedding night. Oh, and a bride who is long gone. Apparently, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay here. Sometimes it takes off running...”
- The Earl of Pembroke: The Wicked Earls’ Club (The League of Rogues Book 7) by Lauren Smith
- Playing His Way (The Players Club Book 4) by Erika Wilde
- A Mayhem Wedding (The Knights of Mayhem Book 6) by Brook Greene
- A Little Luck (The Lucky Series Book 4) by Jill Sanders <— JILL SANDERS ALERT!!!
- Spirit Of The Wild Horse (Wild Horse Westerns Book 2) by Duane Boehm
- A Slippery Slope by Tanya Gallagher
- A Dash of Destiny in Fortune’s Bay: A Fortune’s Bay Novella by Jenni M Rose
- The Blueprint by S.E. Harmon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Kelly Cannon is satisfied with his life. He has friends, a wonderful family, and a great job. But his love life has reached a new level of pitiful. Why? Well, his heart decided to break all the rules. Don’t fall in love with a straight guy. And definitely don’t fall in love with your best friend…”
- Alphas Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 3) by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Run by Mary Wasowski
- Twisted and Tied (Marshals Book 4) by Mary Calmes <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Running to You by Andrew Grey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Must Love Coffee: A Later in Life Romance by Danielle Bannister
- One Hundred Heartbeats (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 2) by Kelly Collins
- Sight Lines (The Arsenal Book 2) by Cara Carnes
- INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main by Elizabeth Hunter <— ELIZABETH HUNTER ALERT!! SHE SELLS BOOKS & HE’S A TATTOO ARTIST… “...Work and pleasure don’t mix for Ox, but since he doesn’t have any interest in the cute girl with the bold business proposal, he should be safe from any awkward complications, right? She sells ink. He tattoos it. Unusual? Yes. But a book shop/tattoo studio might be the ticket for both Emmie and Ox to find success on their own terms...”
- Security Breach (Rogue Security and Investigation Book 1) by Evan Grace
- Donuts & Daydreams: Baxter Family Bakery Book Three (Arcadia Valley Romance 15) by Elizabeth Maddrey
- Highest Bidder (Fanboys Book 2) by Marie Johnston
- Afterburn (Island Fire Book 5) by Amy Knupp
- Falling for Mr. No Way In Hell (Falling for Mr. Wrong Book 3) by Jenny Gardiner
- Thirsty: An Eastside Brewery Novel by Mia Hopkins <— EX-MOBSTER is now her new tennant... “…Now I’ve got nothing going for me except a hipster gringo mentoring me in a new career. An ex-con making craft beer? No mames. Still, people in this neighborhood look out for one another. That’s how I became Vanessa Velasco’s unwelcome tenant. Chiquita pero picosa. She’s little, but with curves so sweet they’re dangerous. I remember Vanessa from the old days, the straight-A student with big plans. Plans that were derailed by another kid stupid enough to think he was bulletproof…”
- Tell Me a Story (The Claire Goodnite Series Book 1) by Jennifer Rebecca
- Between Friends by Stephanie Morris
- Cry For You: A Second Chance Romance by Shaniel Watson
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Sinner (Priest Book 3) by Sierra Simone – March 15th 2018
- On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street Series) by Samantha Young – March 20th 2018
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 20th 2018
- Covert Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan – March 20th 2018
- With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas – March 20th 2018
- Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan – March 20th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).