HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY TO US!!! HOLY MOLY WHAT HAPPENED?? It’s a book explosion! If we count the audiobooks, we are over 100+ NEW RELEASES today. :D!!!
This is the biggest list in AGES. Months and months and here we are like back when we were squirreling over too many books and being tormented and thrilled that very fact. AND OMG am I squirreling hard right now.
What am I squirreling over? EASILY that one up there to the left. The Shape of Water (I haven’t seen the movie yet -and OH HOW I WANT TO), but I’m even happier now that the book just went live. I’d MUCH rather read it first. You KNOW the book is always better, right? OMG can you imagine the intensity and emotion, and I know this is going to break my heart. I JUST KNOW IT!!!! MINE!!!) Marriage of Inconvenience (Penny Reid’s latest, and I love the twist. SHE’S the billionaire that needs to get “married”), Dane’s Storm by Mia Sheridan (I LOVE Mia Sheridan and I was so excited about the sound of this one… they are the only survivors of a plane crash, stuck in the wilderness, and they are divorced. From each OTHER!!!) Eeeeeep! Well it just went live in AUDIOBOOK format, so I’m giving it a go. I just HAVE to “read/listen” to this story. Accidental Tryst (Natasha Boyd’s latest… her phone is accidentally swapped with the cocky stranger at the airport. :D!!! Oh you know that’s gonna be a fun ride 😉 ) Ruin (Samantha Towle’s latest… he’s training to be the Heavyweight Champion of the year, and she’s the dancer he left. And now she’s a stripper, and he’s back) and so many more. Keep scrolling. You’ll see. 😉 I highlight a bunch that sound just plain awesome. YAY US!!!
And then of course THESE HEAVY HITTERS that so many in our book crew have been waiting a whole year for: High Voltage: Fever, Book 10 by Karen Marie Moning, Burn Bright (Alpha and Omega) by Patricia Briggs and Lake Silence (World of the Others, The) by Anne Bishop
Nay: HIGH VOLTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought High Voltage. I’m still in love with the series–it’s still my favorite PnR. And as pissed as I was about the last one, I’m ready to finally get these two in a book together (don’t want to say who jic anyone is behind in the series.) I can’t wait!
bev: I did pre order the Briggs and Bishop.
MichelleS: KMM is up there! Squee!!! AND Briggs & Bishop! On same list! Mind blown. Pocket book blown. …Oh man! I forgot about Briggs. I’ll be hanging with the wolves after all. Briggs hasn’t let me down.
Jan: *high fives Michelle over mutual love of Patricia Briggs and especially CHARLES* Charles is so hot! Rawr!
Teri: AAArrrrooohhhhhhhhh – Anne Bishop’s The Others, one of my very, very favorites!
LET’S READ!!!! :D!!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs
- Genesis by Brendan Reichs
- High Voltage: Fever, Book 10 by Karen Marie Moning
- Dane’s Storm by Mia Sheridan
- Lake Silence by Anne Bishop
- Bone Music by Christopher Rice
- White Rose, Black Forest by Eoin Dempsey
- The Woman Left Behind: A Novel by Linda Howard
- The Shape of Water by Guillermo del Toro
- If I Live by Terri Blackstock
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan
- As You Wish by Jude Deveraux
- Red Fish, Dead Fish: Fish out of Water, Book 2 by Amy Lane
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- At This Moment (Of Love and Madness Book 1) by by Karen Cimms <— SUPER-RIP-YOUR-HEART-OUT ROCK STAR ANGST!!! Nay LOVED IT!!
Nay: OMG, Maryse–I just finished a read-fest with At This Moment and the following two books, which is an epic saga about a rock star and the love of his life spanning 25 years. Talk about being put through the wringer and having your guts ripped out, chewed up and stomped on. That’s what this series did to me and I LOVED every minute of it! It was also VERY well written and edited. I’d be a happy, happy girl if I could read a series like this once a month!
- After the Game (Field Party) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES ALERT!! Tessa enjoyed this one!
Tessa: Yesterday, the library had Abbi Glines’ After the Game. I literally stopped what I was reading to read it. Seriously good, with my only complaint being his “issue” seemed added for him to have one. Still, I loved it.
- Beartown: A Novel by Fredrik Backman <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Tracie recommends this one too!
Tracie: Beartown was hands down my favorite book of last year. I cannot wait for the second to come out this summer.
- Midnight Blue by L.J. Shen <— Susan gave it 4.5 stars!!
Susan: I just finished LJ Shen’s Midnight Blue last week and I loved it. It was a solid 4.5 for me. It was definitely angsty.
- Love and Decay Series by Rachel Higginson <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS & I haven’t even read this series yet. But JulieO recommends it!
JulieO: …love her Love And Decay series! I think Hendrix is hot. Would always want him by my side.
- High Voltage: A Fever Novel by Karen Marie Moning <— KAREN MARIE MONING FEVER ALERT!!! “Immortal Faerie and ancient feuds, secrets and sacrifices—a thrilling new chapter in the bestselling Fever series begins, featuring Dani, Ryodan, and other beloved characters, as they battle to save Dublin from the rising of a terrifying evil determined to enslave the human race. There is no action without consequence.“
- Alpha Unleashed (Grizzlies Gone Wild) by Kathy Lyons
- Dragons’ Demon: A Dragon’s Dream (Ethereal Foes Book 1) by Marie Harte
- Forbidden Stranger (The Protector) by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT!!!
- Genesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs <— DYSTOPIAN/POST APOCALYPTIC? THE LATEST BY BRENDAN REICHS!!! “…The 64 members of Fire Lake’s sophomore class are trapped in a place where morals have no meaning and zero rules apply. But Noah’s deaths have trained him-hardened him-to lead the strongest into the future … whatever that may be. And at any cost…“
- For You, I Will (Fallen Guardians Series) by Georgia Lyn Hunter
- Hooked on a Phoenix (Phoenix Brothers) by Ashlyn Chase
- LegionBorn: LegionBorn: An Urban Fantasy Tale by F. F. John
- Asylum (Dragon Reign Book 6) by Kit Bladegrave
- Burn Bright (Alpha and Omega) by Patricia Briggs <— PATRICIA BRIGGS WEREWOLVES ALERT!!!
- Dragon Blessed: An Immortal Dragons Novel by Ophelia Bell
- Bad Moon Rising: A Loup Garou World Novel (Tempting Fate Book 2) by Mandy M. Roth
- Warlord: A Sci-fi Fantasy Romance by Nia Mars
- Dark Alpha’s Night: A Reaper Novel (Reapers) by Donna Grant
- Hathor’s Return (Eye of Ra Series Book 1) by T.M. Grinsley and Zizi Cole
- Change of Wind and Storms (Song of Dragonfire Book 2) by Megan Linski
- Straight Through the Heart (The Van Wilden Chronicles Book 1) by Jessica Gleave
- Pack Hunter (Were Chronicles Book 8) by Crissy Smith
- Flight of the White Wolf by Terry Spear <— TERRY SPEAR ALERT!! THEIR PLANE GOES DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE… “Gavin Summerfield—an arctic wolf shifter with a fear of flying—has to fly into the vast lakeland wilderness of northern Minnesota to track down his suspect—where his ability to shift will come in very handy. Imagine his chagrin when his pilot turns out to be the woman who tasered him last time they saw each other. Things are off to a rocky start…again…“
- Soulless at Sunset (Last Witch Standing Book 1) by Deanna Chase
- Havoc (Defiant Trilogy Book 3) by C.M. Herndon
- Highland Dragon Master (Dawn of the Highland Dragon) by Isabel Cooper
- Lake Silence (World of the Others, The) by Anne Bishop <— ANNE BISHOP ALERT!!!! “…After her divorce, Vicki DeVine took over a rustic resort near Lake Silence, in a human town that is not human controlled. Towns such as Vicki’s don’t have any distance from the Others, the dominant predators who rule most of the land and all of the water throughout the world. And when a place has no boundaries, you never really know what is out there watching you…”
- The Merman King (Lords of the Abyss Book 6) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Hopeless Kingdom: A Reverse Harem Series (The Hopeless Series Book 2) by A.K. Koonce
- His Vengeance: Shifters of Alaska Series Book 2 by Gisele St. Claire
- The Shape of Water by Guillermo del Toro <— BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR ALERT!!!! AND NOW WE HAVE THE BOOK… “…Elisa Esposito—mute her whole life, orphaned as a child—is struggling with her humdrum existence as a janitor working the graveyard shift at Baltimore’s Occam Aerospace Research Center. Were it not for Zelda, a protective coworker, and Giles, her loving neighbor, she doesn’t know how she’d make it through the day. Then, one fateful night, she sees something she was never meant to see, the Center’s most sensitive asset ever: an amphibious man, captured in the Amazon, to be studied for Cold War advancements. The creature is terrifying but also magnificent, capable of language and of understanding emotions…and Elisa can’t keep away…”
- Marriage of Inconvenience (Knitting in the City Book 7) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID ALERT!! SHE’S THE BILLIONAIRE THAT NEEDS A FAKE MARRIAGE... “…Fortunately, she knows exactly who to ask. Dan O’Malley checks all the boxes: single, romantically indifferent to her, completely trustworthy. Sure, she might have a wee little crush on Dan the Security Man, but with clear rules, expectations, and a legally binding contract, Kat is certain she can make it through this debacle with her sanity—and heart—all in one piece. Except, what happens when Dan O’Malley isn’t as indifferent—or as trustworthy—as she thought...”
- Cotton Candy (Silver Fox Club Book 1) by Gaja J. Kos
- Steel (The Trinity Book 3) by J. L. Lora
- Virgin Territory (Hellions Angels) by Lia Riley
- Until Harmony (Until Her/ Him Book 6) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS ALERT!! SHE’S FALLING FOR A BIKER… “Harmony Mayson isn’t the kind of girl to take unnecessary risk, but after meeting Harlen MacCabe, she starts to wonder if maybe she should be. The more time she spends with the wild and free biker, the more she starts to crave the freedom he gives her… And even more, she starts to crave him…”
- Boss Romance by Victoria Quinn
- Boss Games by Victoria Quinn
- Brandon’s Bliss: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 13) by Dale Mayer
- Kade (Kincaid Security & Investigations Book 1) by Apryl Baker
- Unbroken Love: Shades of Trust (TRUST Series Book 4) by Cristiane Serruya
- Accidental Tryst: A Romantic Comedy by Natasha Boyd <— NATASHA BOYD ALERT!!! *WHOOOOOPS!!* THEIR CELL PHONES GOT SWAPPED. “…the phone I’m holding is not mine! It seems to belong to some commitment-phobic serial dater who’s never made it past four dates (according to the constant notifications he’s getting from his fake dating profile…) And worse? I have a sinking feeling it’s that hot suit-monkey with the arctic grey eyes I just had a run-in with at the airport. Somehow, I have to persuade him not to get a new phone until I get back. My whole life is on that phone. I knew I should have backed it up. It’s only a few days. Surely, we can handle it…“
- Bad Bachelor (Bad Bachelors) by Stefanie London
- Where We Began (Where We Began Duet Book 1) by Nora Flite
- Gorgeous: Book One: (The Gorgeous Duet) by Lisa Shelby
- Island Life Sentence by Carrie Jo Howe
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS ALERT!! RICH GIRL/POOR BOY & THEN THINGS BECOME REVERSED… “...He left her to make something of himself. A man she could be proud of. A man she could bring home to her parents. A man she could marry. On the trading floor he became the man he knew he could be. Now, it’s time to return. Rich girl. Poor boy. She didn’t care about his money, but he didn’t believe her. Soon after he left, all the money was gone. Her life is hell. Now he’s back..”
- Making Sense by Lila Rose
- Zander: Heroes at Heart by Maryann Jordan
- SHOOTING STAR by Jeffe Kennedy
- Last Chance Cowboys: The Rancher (Where the Trail Ends) by Anna Schmidt
- Kyler by C.A. Harms <— HER BOYFRIEND’S BEST FRIEND… oh oh.. 😉 “He was off-limits. Forbidden. I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with him… Kyler was my boyfriend’s best friend. I never looked at him as anything more than a friend too, but that all changed when Beau deceived me…”
- Stormy Attraction (The Barrington Billionaires Book 6) by Danielle Stewart
- Her Debt (Lock and Key Series Book 1) by Rebel Rose
- Resisting Fate (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 7) by Kylie Gilmore
- Testing Fate: A Taking Flight Novel by Erin Brown
- Beneath the Surface (Dive Team Investigations Book #1) by Lynn H. Blackburn
- The Woman Left Behind: A Novel by Linda Howard <— LINDA HOWARD/ PARAMILITARY ALERT!!!
- Tap That <— OFFICE ROMANCE YET COMPETING FOR THE SAME POSITION ALERT!! “…I have a problem: my pint-size spitfire of a coworker who’s primed to take my promotion. She’s infuriating, sexy as hell, and I just can’t seem to keep my hands off her. Now we’re both vying for the same position…and only one of us can come out on top...”
- Obeying Rowen (Club Zodiac Book 2) by Becca Jameson
- Hard Crush by Mira Lyn Kelly
- Never Say Goodbye: A Canyon Creek Novel (Canyon Creek, CO Book 2) by Lori Ryan and Kay Manis
- Laying Down the Law (The Triplehorn Brand Book 1) by Delilah Devlin
- Bedding his Innocent Mistress: Sometimes the only way to fix the past is to create a whole new future… by Clare Connelly
- Faith in Sweetwater County by Ciara Knight
- Out of his League: Prelude Series – Part One by Meg Buchanan
- Ruin by Samantha Towle <— SAMANTHA TOWLE ALERT!! THE DANCER & THE PRO-BOXER THAT LEFT HER... “...Cameron Reed was in her second year at Juilliard when her childhood sweetheart, Zeus Kincaid, walked away from her. A few months later, Cam realized that she would never fulfill her dream of dancing for the New York City Ballet. Now working as a dancer in an upscale club in Manhattan, Cam is brought face-to-face with the man she once loved. And it’s her turn to walk away from him...”
- Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology VOLUME 2 by by Chelsea Camaron, Gia Riley, H.J. Bellus, J.D. Hollyfield, J.M. Witt, Jenna Galicki, Kat T. Masen, L.B. Dunbar, Lisa Suzanne, MC Decker, M. Piper, Mandi Beck, Ryan Michele
- Defending Justice (The Justice Team Book 6) by Misty Evans and Adrienne Giordano
- More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer <— YA/ ONLINE BULLYING and two become friends… “...When Rev and Emma meet, they’re both longing to lift the burden of their secrets. They connect instantly and deeply, promising to help each other no matter what. But soon Rev and Emma’s secrets threaten to crush them, and they’ll need more than a promise to find their way out...”
- Soft Kisses and Birdsong (Riversong Book 2) by Lynnette Bonner
- Promise of Love (Knights of Sin MC Book 6) by erin trejo
- Sweet Dreams (Dreams Come True) by Stacey Keith
- Eye of the Storm (A Gray Ghost Novel Book 2) by Amy McKinley
- When Everything Is Blue by Laura Lascarso <— M/M ROMANCE!!! “In this quirky coming-of-age romance, Theo’s path to manhood is fraught with several awkward firsts, a few haters, but also the tender comfort of an unexpected lover.”
- Livingston (Trenton Security Book 1) by J.M. Dabney <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Cowboy in the Crosshairs (Dreamspun Desires Book 53) by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Breaking Free (Second Chances Book 4) by Megs Pritchard <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Husbands and Other Sharp Objects: A Novel by Marilyn Simon Rothstein
- Every Deep Desire (Deadly Force) by Sharon Wray
- Mr. March (Calendar Men Book 3) by Bailey Bradford
- Tempting Jane (The Rochester Sisterhood Book 1) by Monica Burns
- Silent Love: Part 1 (Forbidden Series) by Kenadee Bryant <— LOVE TRIANGLE?? She wants her brother’s best friend to notice her… but then there’s also the bad boy on campus… “…I plan on using this opportunity to make Ethan see me as a woman, and not just his best friend’s little sister. That’s if Gage, the campus bad boy, doesn’t interfere. The last thing I need is an arrogant, cocky playboy whose sole purpose seems to be to complicate my life. The only thing he’s good at is showing up at the wrong place at the wrong time. He’s rude, obnoxious, and I need to avoid him at all costs...”
- Seeking Mr. Wrong (Penelope Blue) by Tamara Morgan
- If I Live (If I Run Series) by Terri Blackstock
- Briar Hill Road by Holly Jacobs
- Dangerous Firsts: A Collection of First-In-Series Novels by Sidney Bristol
- Not Quite Crazy (Not Quite Series Book 6) by Catherine Bybee <— SNOW STORM ALERT! HE’S HER BOSS… “…When she runs the charismatic and good-looking Jason Fairchild off the road, their immediate spark is met with bad timing. There is also one tiny little detail: Jason is her boss. And a woman as intelligent and dedicated to her career as Rachel knows not to date her boss…”
- Sweet Temptation (Tempted #1) by Rachel Lynne and Elizabeth Princeton
- A Rogue of Her Own (Windham Brides) by Grace Burrowes <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- As the Devil Dares (Capturing the Carlisles) by Anna Harrington <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- A Loyal Heart by Jody Hedlund <— HISTORICAL/MEDIEVAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- What a Highlander’s Got To Do (Untamed Highlanders) by Sabrina York <— HISTORICAL/MEDIEVAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- No Earls Allowed (The Survivors) by Shana Galen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Heart’s Appeal (London Beginnings Book #2) by Jennifer Delamere <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- A Scot’s Surrender: Scottish Historical Romance (A Laird to Love Book 3) by Tammy Andresen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Sin With Me (Original Sin Book 1) by JA Huss and Johnathan McClain <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!!! “…She’s got a ticket straight to Hell. He’s already been there and back. She needs to win. He just needs to stop fighting. Some sins scar your soul so deeply, you’ll never be the same. But this Devil in disguise might just be the angel he needs to forgive himself.“
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Adios Pantalones (The Fisher Brothers Book 3) be J. Sterling – March 7th 2018
- Law & Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 8) – by Lani Lynn Vale – March 8th 2018
- The Hook-Up Experiment (The Experiment Book 1) by Emma Hart – March 13th 2018
- Sinner (Priest Book 3) by Sierra Simone – March 15th 2018
- On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street Series) by Samantha Young – March 20th 2018
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 20th 2018
- Covert Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan – March 20th 2018
- With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas – March 20th 2018
- Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan – March 20th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).