<—- Today’s latest releases (like this highly anticipated, potential tearjerker ;)), and a bunch of ’em caught my eye, but one really stands out right now, after I read the synopsis—> Sleeping in Eden: A Novel (for it’s darker tone – although I’m not sure if I like already knowing the outcome, from the synopsis. Who knows. Maybe something will surprise me. I’m sampling it.) And oh! Also Meant to Be ’cause while I’ve read this kind of thing before, I can’t help but love these, if done right. Oh and also Dangerous to Know & Love (’cause it sounds right up my alley, and a few are exclaiming great things about it).
Oh and… 😉 Yeah I better stop now. There are at least 4 more down there that I’m going to sample…
Okay so my current TBR list is a bit scattered, as I’ve been “taste testing” here and there. Maybe by Friday I’ll have a nice solid TBR list again. For now, I scrolled back again to one of my older TBR lists and pulled out a book I’ve been intending on reading forever. Heaven and Hell —-> I purchased this one over a year ago and am finally getting to it. Kristen Ashley feels like “home” to me, and like usual… does she know how to start a book, or what? That is the one of my many favorite things about this author. She hooks you into a story right from the start, and I immediately bond with the heroine.
Also!! I wanted to highlight this temporarily bargain priced book. The Sea of Tranquility: A Novel by Katja Millay is one of my very favorite books in the whole wide world, and it’s on sale right now!! (check out my review)
Okay… on to this week’s latest book releases!
- Take it Like a Vamp (Entangled: Covet) by Candace Havens
- A Sprinkle of Magick by Tina Proffitt
- Paradise Damned (The Descent Series) by SM Reine
- Embrace the Fire (Crimson Romance) by Spring Stevens
- Dare (The Vampire Kind) by Paige Ryan <— sounds good, this one. Vampire? Meets sad human?…
- Drink Divine (Drink Divine Trilogy) by Aryn Cordner <— historical but also sounds fun. She meets Gabriel (not entirely human…)
- Bad Mouth (Entangled: Covet) by Angela McCallister
- Tarnished (Silver) by Rhiannon Held
- Midnight’s Kiss: Part 2 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Ashes of the Day (Children of Night) by P.G. Forte
- The Dark Lord by Patricia Simpson
- Lash (Broken Angel) by L.G. Castillo —> this one was released a week or so ago, but I think I missed it, and now it’s on super sale!! (thanks Aimee! You’re right, it does look interesting. What a gorgeous cover!)
- Cautious (Sequel to Disastrous) by E.L. Montes
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 4: My Master by Lisa Renee Jones <— “it’s Rebecca turn to claim control and set the limits in her relationship.”
- Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams <— Chase’s POV from Taking Chances, so… you know… I wanna read it but… I dunno. You know? Yah, those of you that read #1 know. 😉
- Shatter (A Seaside Novel) by Rachel Van Dyken
- Tangled (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase –> Twin says: “… a lot of people have been comparing it to Wallbanger and it is getting great reviews.”
- Dangerous to Know & Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick <– Andrea says: “There is a crazy twist that you won’t see coming, but will suck you in deep!”
- Beneath the Beauty by Skye Warren
- Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye <— just re-released with the new updated cover. I know a bunch of you were looking for this book recently and it was down temporarily (I had put it at the top of my “favorite short stories list“), but it’s up again!
- Love In Darkness (Shattered Castles) by E.M. Tippetts
- Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely
- The “What If” Guy (Entangled: Edge) by Brooke Moss
- NO MORE BUTTERFLIES by Claire Smith
- Love, but Never (Never #1) by Josie Leigh
- Missing Pieces (Crimson Romance) by Mollie Kate Gray
- My Life With Rock Stars (Red Velvet Series) by Kelly Faulk
- The Hardest Thing: A Dan Stagg Mystery by James Lear
- Holding On by Stephanie Tyler <— SEALS!
- Fall From Love by Heather London <— oh! bf is killed in a ski accident grief, guilt, healing and a secret revealed…
- Double Vison by Tamara Clarke
- The Way You Look Tonight by MacKenzie Taylor
- My One and Only by MacKenzie Taylor
- Climbing Heartbreak Hill by Joselyn Vaughn
- Sleeping in Eden: A Novel by Nicole Baart <— whoa. This one looks darkish-creepy and so good. Costly, though. I’m sampling it!
- The Temporary Wife: A Forever Love Story (InterMix) by Jeannie Moon <— billionaire needs a wife!
- Then, Again by Karen Stivali
- Unsinkable: A Novel by Nicole Bradshaw
- Meant to Be (An Anchor Island Novel) by Terri Osburn <— ruh roh. She has panic attack, gorgeous stranger helps her, and she realizes he’s her fiancé’s brother…
- One Night With a Billionaire (Novella): The Perfect Man by VickiLewis Thompson
- The Cupcake Diaries: Taste of Romance by Darlene Panzera
- Afterglow: (Intermix) by Catherine Coulter
- Aftershocks (Revised): (Intermix) by Catherine Coulter
- Trying Not To Love You (Love Series) by Megan Smith