WEDNESDAY FINDS BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!
Lookit what else we found! 😀
- Defaced: A Dark Romance Novel (The Monster Trilogy Book 1) by by Marissa Farrar <— DARK READ KIDNAPPED ALERT!!!! He’s a total recluse, and she’s got a phobia of being touched: “Lily Drayton has a phobia of being touched. Though she helps people externally with her skills as a laser therapist, she refuses to let anyone in, emotionally or physically. When Lily is kidnapped on the way home from work one evening, she discovers she’s not the only person who keeps themselves cut off from the rest of the world.“
- Set In Stone by Rachel Robinson <— NAVY SEAL HOTNESS ALERT! I LOVED book #1 like crazy, and here’s book #2 (about a different couple). YAY ME!! I totally one-clicked this super-bargain. (P.S. here’s my review of book #1)
- Breaking Him (Dante & Scarlett) (Volume 1) by R.K. Lilley <—- HEARTACHEY!! Yep. You guessed it. Super-bargain priced, and this series is also getting BIG LOVE from our reading crew. Like Tessa: “Finished Breaking Him. Yes, it ended on an incomplete note. Not as bad as T and D. Just, book done, unanswered questions, enjoy. *sighs* Yet I loved it so much. I’m invested big time. My heart aches for her. She’s such a character to adore and he is too, but MAN, my heart aches big time.” (and guess what? #2 is already out!!)
- Chocoholics Bundle by Tara Sivec <— HILARIOUS! I LOVED book #1 (hilarious and had me reading parts out loud and laughing my butt off) and now the entire series has been bundled at a bargain price. YAY US!!!
- Coto’s Captive (Zorn Warriors Book 5) by Lauren Dohner <— Laurann Dohner SCI-FI ALERT! THIS WENT LIVE just a few of days ago!
- Release (Hold Book 2) by Claire Kent <— JUST WENT LIVE!! It’s book #2 for that sci-fi dystopian one that I read a week or two ago. Remember the woman that ends up in a prison and has to find a man to protect her?! *gasp* Here’s #2. (my review of #1)
The list is ready… all the new releases, and OMG… something TOTALLY weird. Wicked Heart by Leisa Raven (author of Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet) is only coming out on May 17th… BUT!!!!!!! THE AUDIOBOOK IS ALREADY OUT!!! How’s that possible. Who cares? THAT IS SO COOL!! 😀 It’s like an early preview.. but in listening mode. 😉
What looks extra exciting to me? Well that one up there to the left, (Never Let You Go) ’cause now it’s a “complete duet” and it’s listed as a psychological suspense, and of course… the fact that it mentions “forbidden” has me all a flutter. *snort* 😛 And A Court of Mist and Fury (also one that I need to read #1 first, but I hear it rocked worlds, so I’m in!!). Sustained (okay that’s not a new one, but it’s super-bargain priced, and so many here loved it like crazy, so I one-clicked it), Last Mile (She’s an undercover cop, falling for the biker she’s investigating), Fighting Fate (Her ex-best friend is a famous MMA fighter, but she ruined everything… and he’s a changed man now), Spinning Out (football star falling for his best friend’s girl that is LIVING IN THEIR HOUSE!!!! YIKES!!!) and Blood & Rust (she’s a med student and she followed a mob guy into an alley, and got caught). *gasp*!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dominated: The Enforcers, Book 2 by Maya Banks
- Savage Urges: Phoenix Pack, Book 5 by Suzanne Wright
- Pucked Up by Helena Hunting
- Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
- Big Easy Temptation: The Perfect Gentlemen by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake
- Craving: The Steel Brothers Saga, Book 1 by Helen Hardt
- The Apartment by Danielle Steel
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely <— releasing in just a few days!!!
- Last Mile by Katie Ashley
- The Girl from Summer Hill: A Summer Hill Novel, Book 1 by Jude Deveraux
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Raven <— ALERT!!!!! THE AUDIOBOOK IS ALREADY OUT!!! But the Kindle will only be out in a week or two… WOW!??? 😀
- A Lowcountry Wedding by Mary Alice Monroe
- Slow & Steady by Kendall Ryan
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Sustained by Emma Chase <— I ONE-CLICKED THIS SO HARD!!! SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!! Oh yes. I one-clicked it!!! SO MANY in our group LOVED this one like crazy!
Anne: I finished Sustained and loved it! Jake and Chelsea are perfect for each other and the kids were amazing! I liked this one better than Overruled
Sharon: Sustained by Emma Chase. READ.THIS.ONE! it had me laughing out loud uncontrollably. I looked like a fool on the beach! I hated paying full price for it, but these Legal Briefs are worth it!
- Nero (Made Men Book 1) by Sarah Brianne <— MAFIA PRINCE ALERT! I posted the reading order of this series recently, and Angela just finished #1 and LOVED it!!
“I just finished Nero in about 24 hours, thank you so mush for finding it for me. It seriously has everything I crave in a book… Teenage/adult angst, nice girl from the “wrong” side, popular bad boy turned good to rescue her, then you add in the mafia? It was perfect! On to book number 2 in the series!”
- Tight by Alessandra Torre <— TWISTY & THRILLING & JAW-DROPPING LOVE TRIANGLE THAT I LOVED/ALESSANDRA TORRE ALERT! Nancy just found out one of my absolute FAVORITES is super-bargain priced right now! Here’s my 5-star review.
- Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy <— FORBIDDEN PSYCH-THRILLER? This is book #1, and book #2 was JUST released today (now complete!!), and now that I know it’s forbidden, PLUS a psychological suspense (thriller?) I want to read this duet so BAD!
- Denial (Careless Whispers Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! The author says: “Book 2 starts the moment this one ends and comes out May 31st.” YAY!!!!
- Tapping the Billionaire (Bad Boy Billionaires Book 1) by Max Monroe <— This recent release is back on the list ’cause Anne LOVED it! “Just finished Tapping the Billionaire and loved it!! Kline was so amazing! It was fun, sexy and light. Just what I needed.”
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely <— TEE HEE ON THE TITLE!!! Recent release back on the list ’cause there’s already some BIG LOVE for it, review-wise and we’re giggling over that title. 😉
Pia: I truely love Lauren Blakely so one-clicked Mister O right away. The original title was Mister Orgasm, but some how along the way it was shortend to Mister O. All 5 star reviews on Amazon.
Grey: One clicked Mister O *giggle* now that sounded dirrrrty! FLove it!!!
- Bend by Kivrin Wilson <— HER EX’S BEST FRIEND ALERT! “Six years of keeping her at arm’s length, and I can feel myself starting to give in and lose control with her. I can’t let it happen. There are reasons I didn’t get close. She hasn’t let go of her ex-boyfriend, not really. And she has no idea about the lies I’ve told her.“
- Confessions of a Bad Boy by J.D. Hawkins <— HE JUST BAILED HIS BEST FRIEND’S YOUNGER SISTER OUT OF JAIL ALERT! “She’s off-limits, but I don’t care. And when I need a fake girlfriend to help me out of a jam at work, she’s the only one who can help. Now I’m stuck sharing a hotel room with her for the weekend.”
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas
- Night Shift: A Novel of Midnight, Texas by Charlaine Harris
- Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply (Silver Town Wolf) by Terry Spear <— SHE IS THE LEADER OF HER PACK BUT… “With unknown dangers on the prowl, Pepper is tempted to give in to her attraction to Eric and align her pack with his. But Pepper’s been pursued by many an alpha male out to take over her pack and gain her hard-won territory-and Eric is a born leader.“
- Orison by Brandon Gray
- Soulbound (The Return of the Elves Book 1) by Bethany Adams
- The Memory of Earth and The Call of Earth (Homecoming Saga) by Orson Scott Card
- Die For You (Catastrophe Series) by Michele Mills <— VIRUS WIPED OUT POPULATION ALERT! “Two months after a virus took out civilization, Rachel Donnelly is the last living soul in California, as far as she can tell. Until she runs into a Marine sniper, battle-hardened but alive and healthy…”
- The Choice To Overcome (Children of Angels Book 7) by Natalie D. Wilson
- Invision: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— SHERRILYN KENYON ALERT!! Tessa is excited!! “Invision: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon comes out May 3 too. *happy dance* The last one was a huge game changer and I can’t wait to read what happens next. When the series is over, we better get Nick’s Dark Hunters book!”
- Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack Series) by Suzanne Wright
- Loyal Heart (The Von Wolfenberg Dynasty Book 1) by Anna Markland
- Echoes of Silence by Elana Johnson
- Anna’s Way (Ditch Lane Diaries Book 2) by D. F. Jones
- Unbind (Supernatural Intelligence Agency: Special Operations Team Book 1) by Nadine Travers
- Wolf Wanted (Mark of Lycos Book 2) by Marie Harte
- The Portal: An Afterlife Novella by Isabel Brann
- Belonging: Book Two in The Everett Gaming Series by Drew Sera
- Just Say Maybe: A Thistle Bend Novel by Tracy March
- Dark Confluence: The Darkening Trilogy, Book 1 by Rosemary Fryth
- Camp Alien: Alien Novels, Book 13 by Gini Koch
- Never Let You Go by Monica Murphy <— OMG THIS IS FOR ME!!!! Well… #1 is for me first, but all I did was read THIS part of the blurb and I knew… it’s mine. “The second novel in this darkly sexy contemporary series from bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up an emotionally powerful two-part tale of forbidden love.” It’s listed as psychological suspense. Yep. MINE!!!!
- Last Mile: A Vicious Cycle Novel (Vicious Cycle Novel, A) by Katie Ashley <— SHE’S UNDERCOVER IN AN MC BUT FALLING FOR THE GUY SHE’S INVESTIGATING!!! “When her partner takes on a case to infiltrate the Hells Raiders MC, Samantha agrees to go undercover as his old lady but is surprised to find herself drawn to the very man she is investigating…“
- Deception (Infidelity Book 3) by Aleatha Romig
- Big Easy Temptation (The Perfect Gentlemen) by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
- The Redline Series by Skye Callahan <— DARK READ ALERT!!! “Their struggle ignited when she woke in his bed and agreed to his offer. What was supposed to be her salvation, forced her deeper into two brothers dark game of sex, drugs, and exploitation.
Until one man overstepped the line…“
- Turning Tide: A Griffin Bay Novel by Lib Starling
- You Can’t Hurry Love: A Destination Wedding eNovella by Beth K. Vogt
- Blown Away by Brenda Rothert <— HER DEAD FIANCE’S BEST FRIEND ALERT! She joins his storm chasing crew and she… “wasn’t expecting to feel the powerful pull of desire toward Colby’s best friend. But there’s no denying the intensity of their connection . . . or the heat he inspires in the parts of her that are still very much alive.“
- Beautiful Liar by Natasha Knight <— THEY HAD A ONE-NIGHT AND NOW HE’S MAD!!! “One night, they’d said. Make him want you, let him have you. Easiest money in the world for just one night of my life. Only it wasn’t one night because that night obliterated Slater Vaughn, and he came after me…”
- Dominated: The Enforcers (The Enforcers series) by Maya Banks
- HAWKE by R.J. Lewis
- The Apartment: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT! FOUR GIRLS BECOME ROOMMATES… I love the sound of this one ’cause this book takes us on all of their journeys (together and apart)! “Their shared life in the apartment grounds them as they bring one another comfort and become a family of beloved friends. Unexpected opportunities alter the course of each of their lives…“
- Make Me Risk It by Beth Kery
- Always the Luck (Always the Bridesmaid Book 3) by Crystal Bowling
- Every Bride Has Her Day (Magnolia Brides) by Lynnette Austin
- The Purest Hook (Second Circle Tattoos) by Scarlett Cole
- Burned by a Kiss: The Star Canyon Series – Book One by Tina Leonard
- Saving Michael by J.R. Wirth
- Tangled: A Short Story by Kate Douglas
- Fighting Fate (Fighting Series Book 7) by J.B. Salsbury <— MMA STAR & HIS EX-BEST FRIEND…Oh sounds SO good!! She parties hard and is falling apart but… “When she wakes up one morning to find the consequences of her actions have caught up to her, even Killian’s white-knighthood can’t save her now. Fate is put to the test when, for the first time in their five-year friendship, they no longer have each other to lean on. When he becomes a UFL superstar, she hardly recognizes the man he used to be…“
- Montana D-Force (Brotherhood Protectors Book 3) by Elle James
- Sins of the Past: A Romantic Suspense Novella Collection by Dee Henderson, Dani Pettrey, Lynette Eason
- Jaq With a Q (Kismet Book One) by Jettie Woodruff
- Flash of Fire (Firehawks) by M. L. Buchman
- Rival Forces: A K-9 Rescue Novel by D. D. Ayres
- Climax: (Her British Stepbrother Book 3) by Lauren Smith
- Spinning Out (The Blackhawk Boys) by Lexi Ryan <— FOOTBALL STAR/HIS BEST FRIEND’S GIRL ALERT. Ruh roh… He’s been suspended from the team, and SHE is his best friend’s girl staying at his house… “…since the accident that killed her brother and changed everything, she walks around like a zombie, shutting out her friends and ignoring her dreams. We’re both broken, numb, and stuck in limbo. Until I break my own rules and touch her. Until she saves me from my nightmares by climbing into my bed.“
- Traces of Guilt (An Evie Blackwell Cold Case) by Dee Henderson
- Justice for Laine (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 4) by Susan Stoker
- Wish Upon a Wedding (Cricket Creek) by LuAnn McLane
- Craving (Steel Brothers Saga Book 1) by Helen Hardt <— HER BEST FRIENDS RETICENT BROTHER ALERT! Ohhhh I like reticent book-men! “After being left at the altar, Jade Roberts seeks solace at her best friend’s ranch on the Colorado western slope. Her humiliation still ripe, she doesn’t expect to be attracted to her friend’s reticent brother, but when the gorgeous cowboy kisses her, all bets are off…”
- At Last: A Devlin Wedding (Devlin Security Force Book 4) by Susan Vaughan
- Wedding Girl by Stacey Ballis
- The Office Slave #7: On His Knees by Opal Carew
- Dare to Take (Dare to Love Book 6) by Carly Phillips <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!!! And there’s a hurricane coming… “when her brother’s best friend is up for grabs and willing, she can’t resist. After all, she’s wanted him for years… Now, Ella is stranded on a tropical island with a hurricane bearing down, and only Tyler can save her…”
- My Lucky Catch: (New Adult College Sports Romance) (University Park Series Book 6) by CM Doporto
- A Lowcountry Wedding (Lowcountry Summer) by Mary Alice Monroe
- My Lover’s Keeper by Kerri Zane
- Ultimate Surrender (The Surrender Series) by Jennifer Kacey
- The Wedding Agreement (A Strictly Business Novel) by Elizabeth Hayley <— FAKE ENGAGEMENT ALERT! “…when her friend Alex gets into a bind with his ex over their daughter, Cass finds herself suddenly playing the part of Alex’s stable, child-loving fiancée—and liking it a lot more than she’d care to admit…“
- You Found Me: The Complete Series by Eve Cates
- Haven by Dria Andersen
- Secret Obsession (romantic suspense) (Red Stone Security Series Book 12) by Katie Reus <— SEXY RUGGED COP & SHE HAS A STALKER ALERT! And it can be read as a standalone… “Someone wants Raegan—and if he can’t have her—nobody can. He’s waiting. He’s watching. He’s lurking. Ready to strike. He’ll make her his. He’ll take down anyone who gets in his way—even a cop…“
- To Protect and Love: A Boxed Set of 9 Sexy Romances
- Monday (Timeless Series #1) by E. L. Todd <— ENTIRE SERIES RELEASED TODAY! Each book seems like a standalone, and each one corresponds to a day of the week. 😀 First one… unrequited love! “…when Hawke walks into my life, there’s an immediate connection. Our eyes lock and an unspoken conversation is exchanged. For the first time in my life, I actually feel something. But he doesn’t…”
- Wednesday (Timeless Series #3) by E. L. Todd
- Thursday (Timeless Series #4) by E. L. Todd
- Friday (Timeless Series #5) by E. L. Todd
- Saturday (Timeless Series #6) by E. L. Todd
- Blood & Rust (New York Crime Kings Book 1) by Skyla Madi <— SHE FOLLOWS A MOB GUY & GETS IN BIG TROUBLE ALERT!… “I had no right following Jai into the abandoned industrial site, but I did, and that stupid mistake was all it took to rip me from my world of semi-normalcy and thrust me headfirst into the gritty criminal underground with Stone as my only ally. Aboveground, I’m a student nurse painfully dragging herself through an unfulfilling life, but down here, where men wear tattoos on their faces and kill without remorse, I’m a fraud living on borrowed time…“
- On the Rocks (True North Book 3) by Rachelle Paige
- Bethany’s New Reality by Rachel John
- Unforeseen Secrets: Includes: Resurrected Secrets, Dispirited Heart, and Secrets Of A Shattered Heart by N. Nieto <— SERIES BUNDLED!
- Mandy and the Mayor (Upstate NY … where love is a little sweeter Book 3) by Jean C. Gordon
- The Daddy Quest (The Luchettis Book 2) by Lori Handeland <— SHE HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH AN ALMOST-PRIEST ALERT! And she became pregnant… “Nicole lived a life no child ever should. Dumped as a baby, unwanted and unloved, she ended up in Vegas, working as a stripper. Then one night of love with a man bound for the priesthood set her on a new path… as a mother…”
- Secrets Dispelled (Diomhair Book 6) by Raven McAllan
- When First They Practice To Deceive (Secret Lives Series Book 3) by Carolyn LaRoche
- Strictly Yours (Hooded Pleasures) by Sheryl Nantus
- City of the Lost: A Thriller (Casey Duncan Novels) by Kelley Armstrong <— KELLEY ARMSTRONG ALERT! SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME THRILLER!! TWO WOMEN ON THE RUN TOGETHER and in hiding… “Diana has heard of a town made for people like her, a town that takes in people on the run who want to shed their old lives. You must apply to live in Rockton and if you’re accepted, it means walking away entirely from your old life, and living off the grid in the wilds of Canada: no cell phones, no Internet, no mail, no computers, very little electricity, and no way of getting in or out without the town council’s approval…” but the town just might be even more dangerous…
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Blood Instinct (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 6) by Lindsay J. Pryor – May 5th 2016
- Jack & Coke (The Uncertain Saints Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 6th 2016
- Falling Under You: A Fixed Trilogy Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Laurelin Paige – May 10th 2016
- Make Me Feel by Beth Kery – May 10th 2016
- Danger, Sweetheart by MaryJanice Davidson – May 10th 2016
- His to Love: A Fireside Novel by Stacey Lynn – May 10th 2016
- Wrong Place, Right Time (The Bourbon Street Boys) by L.A. Casey – May 10th 2016
- Honor Me (Men of Inked Book 6) by Chelle Bliss – May 10th 2016
- Hetch (Men OF S.W.A.T Book 1) by River Savage – May 11th 2016
- Forget You, Ethan by Whitney G – May 12th 2016