BREAKING NEWS UPDATE for Wednesday November 11th 2015 – a few more books that went live or on supersale (or on pre-order!). Also! I just posted a fun little WWI & WWII romance book recommendations post to help out our fellow reader, Linda.
- Ghosts Don’t Lie by Katie O’Sullivan <— SHE SEES GHOSTS yet… “The grey-eyed artist knows ghosts aren’t real, but his attraction to the beautiful psychic makes him question those beliefs. With her husband plotting to kill her, can Jillian make Connor see the truth before it’s too late?”
- Taunt Me (Rough Love Book 2) by Annabel Joseph <— BDSM ex-teacher-student… romance?! “…loneliness is a powerful thing, and she finds herself tempted by a no-strings-attached BDSM partner who happens to be her former professor…”
- The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige <— series bundled and on bargain sale!
- The Opposite of Maybe: A Novel by Maddie Dawson <— ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY and on super-sale! “It’s meant to be a temporary break, of course—until Rosie realizes she’s accidentally pregnant at 44, completely unequipped for motherhood, and worse, may be falling in love with Tony, whose life is even more muddled than hers…”
- Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd <— ON PRE-ORDER! Sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! She’s a famous starlet, and he’s hired to keep her out of trouble and NOT sleep with her… but whoops! She gets drunk and they get married in Vegas. LOL!!! YES!
- Little Secrets by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT AND!!! It’s a haunted house? *ooomph* I LOVE those! And I love this author… on pre-order! I want it now! “Ginny begins to believe the house may be haunted…or that her husband might be trying to trick her into thinking so…”
Today was a serious indie (& “hybrid” indie) powerhouse book release day and I need to highlight at least 10 of ’em that sound awesome. Like…
November Nine: A Novel by Colleen Hoover (I read it, great little slow burn love story for sure!), If You Dare by A. E. Torre (Alessandra Torre ALERT! I LOVE everything she writes & I have no doubt this one will be awesome!), Reaper’s Fall (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde (she’s been writing to a lonely prisoner, and he’s just been released), Easy Melody (The Boudreaux Series Book 3) by Kristen Proby (sounds like a sweet girl meets boy in a bar love story), Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole (Russian Mafia captive and he’s more monster than man, but she wants to save him!), Semper Fi: The Education of Caroline: The Education of Caroline (The Education Series Book 3) by Jane Harvey-Berrick (hugely popular series and this one is told from another POV), When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle (they get married on the fly in Vegas way too young, and then she leaves him a week later), and Tryst: A Sexual Education Novel by S.L. Jennings (her husband lets her fulfill her fantasies with another man and she doesn’t want to go back to the way it was before…)
A few extras that caught my eye that I didn’t know about? Rolling in the Deep (single mom works in a grocery store and cute customer she’s crushing on splits lottery ticket with her – and they win!!!!), Love And Other Alien Experiences (she’s agoraphobic and hasn’t left her house in years and does her schooling online, but has a plan to get a date with the school hottie…), The Devil’s Playground (she’s married and lonely and tempted by a cop…), Rule Breaker (she’s a prison nurse and she falls for a prisoner!!)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- November 9: A Novel by Colleen Hoover
- Reaper’s Fall: Reapers Motorcycle Club, Book 5 by Joanna Wylde
- Consolation: The Consolation Duet, Volume 1 by Corinne Michaels
- If You Dare by A.E. Torre
- Winter Marissa Meyer
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Third Base (The Boys of Summer Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin <— SPORTS STAR ALERT! Back on the list ’cause it’s bargain priced and the reviews are just awesome!
- Mechanic by Alexa Riley <— BAD BOY MECHANIC ALERT! recent release, and rocking the Amazon charts. Now I myself am not much a beard girl (nope… not at all), but I know many here are so… take a look at that cover. “Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage…”
- Poles Apart by Kirsty Moseley <— HE’S A FAMOUS RACER AND SHE’S A STRIPPER ALERT! “Emma Bancroft, a part-time lap dancer, is just trying to make ends meet. Her responsibilities weigh heavily on her, as does the secret she’s kept from everyone for the last two and a half years…”
- Tangled by Em Wolf <— BULLY BOOK back on the list ’cause LisaM tried it and LOVED this one! “Sunday’s could not put down book of the day Tangled by Em Wolf. Started this morning n finished just in time to watch The Walking Dead!!! Loved loved loved it!! So conflicted & torn throughout the book on who’s side to be on!! Angst or what?? Anyone else read it yet?”
- Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley <— Theresa just gave this one a go and loves it as much as everyone here loved it! “I just read the first in the Three series….wow,wow,wow…gotta love KA!!!!”
- #Jerk by Kat T. Masen <— SOUNDS INFURIATING ALERT! BULLY? “He was everything a jerk should be—insensitive, unreliable, and most importantly, a heartbreaker. Haden enjoyed playing games, and when it came to Presley Malone, it was all too easy. Miss Know-it-all with her over-the-top OCD was soon going to get a taste of what it was like to live on the edge. But what starts off as an innocent prank soon becomes an unhealthy obsession…“
- In the Fields by Willow Aster <— Amy loved this one! “In the Fields is SO good and took some turns I totally wasn’t expecting, some good and some absolutely heartbreaking. I was crying at one point ’cause it was just…that…sad.”
- Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Tracy found my original “dark-read” favorite on super sale today!
Tracy: A bit off topic but Kitty Thomas’s Comfort Food… I’ve had it on my wish list forever. I’m a bit scared to be honest but excited too!
Maryse: Oh I love that one, Tracy!!!! But yes… it’s definitely dark and a psych-thriller/horror/love story? LOL!! That last part is to be debated. 😉 Definitely not a romance, but you know how Stockholm syndrome works.
- All-New Kindle Paperwhite, 6″ High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers <— On sale today!
- Kindle, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers <— On sale today!!
- Kindle for Kids Bundle with the latest Kindle, 2-Year Accident Protection, Kid-Friendly Blue Cover <— WHOA!!! SUPER-SALE on this one!
- Nirvana (Nirvana Series Book 1) by J.R. Stewart
- Kiss The Flame: A Desire Exchange Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Christopher Rice
- Wicked Edge (Realm Enforcers Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Stranded with the Cajun (Captured by a Dragon-Shifter Book 3) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Prince of Flight: (A Bird Shifter Novel) (King of Prey Book 6) by Mandy M. Roth
- Gathering Darkness: A Paranormal Romance Collection
- Beyond the Shadows: The Land of Riandus by Linda Boulanger
- Sugar Skulls by Lisa Mantchev
- A Demon’s Dark Embrace: An Elite Guards Novel by Amelia Hutchins <— Ela found us this one!! “Amelia Hutchins also released A Demon’s Dark Embrace (The Elite Guards #1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Fae Chronicles spin off (kind of)….this is where she focuses on Ryder’s brothers “
- MIND GAMES by MJ LaBeff
- Rise of the Fae (The Society Trilogy Book 2) by Rebekah R. Ganiere
- The Twisted Destinies Series Omnibus by Bree Pierce
- The Bloody City (Siren Song Book 2) by Megan Morgan
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer
- True – A Supernatural Rhapsody by Robert Taylor
- November Nine: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER’S LATEST BOOK ALERT!!! MY REVIEW IS ALREADY UP!!
- If You Dare by A. E. Torre <— GAH!!! I shouldn’t have read the blurb maybe, ’cause I think I needed to read the first ones, first but now the blurb makes me wanna read it so much more!! So don’t read my little “quote highlight” if you wanna read this series blind, okay? Seriously… but it’s so good! “The rules are the same. I can’t open the door. I can’t leave. I can’t kill anyone. The only difference is, I don’t set the rules anymore. Guards in grey uniforms do.”
- The Club Sin Series 6-Book Bundle: Claimed, Bared, Desired, Freed, Tamed, Commanded by Stacey Kennedy
- Southern Exposure (Southern Heat Book 1) by Kendall Grace
- Northern Exposure (Southern Heat Book 2) by Kendall Grace
- Reaper’s Fall (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde <— SHE WRITES TO A LONELY MAN IN PRISON ALERT! And now he’s out. “She’s escaped from hell and started a new life, yet every night she dreams of a biker whose touch she can’t forget. It all started out so innocently—just a series of letters to a lonely man in prison. Friendly. Harmless. Safe. Now Painter Brooks is coming home… and Melanie’s about to learn that there’s no room for innocence in the Reapers MC.”
- First Ride (The Slayers MC Book 1) by Tara Oakes
- My Best Friend’s Stepfather #2 by Opal Carew
- Easy Melody (The Boudreaux Series Book 3) by Kristen Proby <— SHE INHERITS A BAR & HE’S A LOCAL MUSICIAN ALERT!! “...when Callie’s able to turn the business around with renovations, making it one of the hottest bars in the Quarter, will she sell out and leave her past behind once and for all, or will Declan be able to convince her that’s she’s where she needed to be all along…in his arms.“
- Dare Me (the STEELE BROTHERS series Book 3) by Jennifer Probst
- The Wild One: A Brooklyn Girls Novel by Gemma Burgess
- Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole <— RUSSIAN MAFIA BAD ASS FIGHTER ALERT – MORE MONSTER THAN A MAN!!! “She dreams of another life–away from the stifling leash of her Russian Bratva Boss father and from the brutality of her work at The Dungeon, her criminal family’s underground death-match enterprise. But when she stumbles upon her family’s captive who is more monster than man, she starts to see the man underneath…“
- Tryst: A Sexual Education Novel by S.L. Jennings <— HER HUSBAND LET’S HER BE WITH ANOTHER MAN AND NOW SHE WANTS TO CONTINUE ALERT! “My husband loves me so much that he’ll do anything to please me—including helping me reach staggering heights of ecstasy with another man…”
- Something in the Air by Marie Landry
- Until We Break by Jamie Howard
- Rolling in the Deep by Rebecca Rogers Maher <— SINGLE MOM & SEXY STRANGER WIN THE LOTTERY TOGETHER ALERT!! “…when he invites her to split a lottery ticket, she figures a little innocent fun couldn’t hurt. The last thing she expects is to score big, which is exactly what happens . . . in more ways than one…”
- Love And Other Alien Experiences by Kerry Winfrey <— SHE’S AGORAPHOBIC ALERT BUT SHE HAS A PLAN!! “If I can win the homecoming crown by convincing resident hot popular guy and Friday Night Lights spawn Brad Kirkpatrick to go as my date, then maybe #stayathome will never appear next to the name @Mallory_Sullivan ever again. But first, I have to leave my room…“
- Blindfold: The Complete Series Box Set by M. S. Parker and Cassie Wild
- Killer Buzz Float: Greatest Hits by Kendall Grey
- Semper Fi: The Education of Caroline: The Education of Caroline (The Education Series Book 3) by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “Life just might be worth living again … until he meets the woman who broke him 10 years earlier. Now she’s back, but he’ll do anything to keep her at arm’s length. Temptation doesn’t come much stronger, but he’d be a fool to fall for her again…“
- Charlie Sierra Tango by Kendall Grace
- Defiance (Ophelia Lind Series) by Peta Crake
- When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle <— ANGSTY SOUNDING SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! They’re young and get married in Vegas and… “Then, exactly one week later, I left him. I walked out, leaving behind my wedding ring, annulment papers, and my heart, and he never knew why. I haven’t seen him since. Not in ten long years. Now, he’s here, standing before me. Looking at me with nothing but hurt and hatred in his eyes, he wants answers.”
- Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter Novella Book 1) by Melinda Leigh
- Billionaire Unbound: The Billionaire’s Obsession ~ Chloe by J. S. Scott
- Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs Book 2) by Terri Osburn
- Justice for Mickie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes) (Volume 2) by Susan Stoker
- Home For The Holidays (A Kismet Christmas Romance Book 1) by Lisa Plumley
- Last True Hero (Battle Scars) by Diana Gardin <— MILITARY BAD BOY & GOOD GIRL ALERT! “Dare Conners has wrong written all over him. The sexy soldier has a body built for sin and secrets he won’t share. What starts as a fling quickly grows into something more. But summer can’t last forever, and when the truth comes out, both Berkeley and Dare could be in for quite a fall…“
- Manwhore 3 (A Ferro Family Short Story) by H.M. Ward
- Cross the Line (A Boston Love Story) by Julie Johnson <— SHE’S BEEN CRUSHING ON HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND FOR DECADES ALERT! And… “There’s a darkness in Nate, the kind you can’t avoid after years working in special forces and private security. He’s no good for anyone — especially not someone as sweet as his best friend’s little sister…“
- Rescue Me (Pride Series Romance Novels Book 9) by Jill Sanders
- Dream of Me (Uncharted SEALs Book 4) by Delilah Devlin
- Flash Fire (A Navy SEAL Romance) by Dana Marton
- Winter Wonderland (Minnesota Christmas) by Heidi Cullinan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Make Me (Rent Me Series Book 3) by Brina Brady <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Saying Yes: A Taking Flight Novella by Erin Brown <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Getting Lucky (A Nugget Romance Book 5) by Stacy Finz <— SINGLE MOTHER & A HER EX-RODEO CHAMPION (who’s the father of her baby that he doesn’t even know about!!) ALERT! “She fell for a boy she couldn’t have, lost her parents too young, and now her daughter needs a transplant she can’t provide. But if Lucky is a stem cell match, all that could change.”
- The Billionaire’s Christmas Vows: A Jet City Billionaire Christmas Romance (Switched at Marriage) by Gina Robinson
- Leaving Lana’i (Pacific Horizons Book 2) by Edie Claire
- Not Your Match (No Match for Love Book 2) by Lindzee Armstrong
- Barely Breathing by Brenda Rothert <— BROODING BAD BOY ALERT! “My world revolves around righting the wrongs of my past. Atoning for my selfish stupidity. And it’s enough. Until I meet Viv – a woman who sees right through me. She’s not scared or intimidated. A woman like her is way too good for a man like me…
- Seb (Steele Brothers #3) by Cheryl Douglas
- The Lost Art of Second Chances by Courtney Hunt
- Haven’s Knight by Regan Ure <— HER MOTHER BROUGHT HOME A “MONSTER” ALERT! “I’ve given up hope that a knight in shining armor will rescue me. But maybe… maybe I don’t need a Prince Charming after all. Maybe a knight without the shining armor and a broken smile will be enough to save me…“
- Dangerous Attraction: Part Two (Aegis Group) by Sidney Bristol
- Keeping Katie (A Mother’s Heart Book 1) by Patricia Keelyn
- When Darkness Falls: A Romantic Suspense Novel by Jennifer Youngblood
- Playing with Heartstrings by Lydia Winters
- A Treasure of Gold (Migrations of the Heart) by Piper Huguley
- His Contract (Legally Bound) by Rebecca Grace Allen
- The Devil’s Playground (Faraway Book 1) by Eliza Freed <— LONELY MARRIED WOMAN TEMPTED BY A COP ALERT! “…she counsels herself on risking her family for the rush of a fling. But Vincent Pratt, the local chief of police, weakens Meredith’s abhorrence of affairs and her dedication to her family. With him, she finds a new version of herself, one capable of contributing in her new world, and thriving in her lonely home…“
- So About the Money: A Holly Price Mystery by Cathy Perkins
- Where The Heart Is (A Mother’s Heart Book 3) by Patricia Keelyn
- Without Proof: A Redemption’s Edge Novel by Janet Sketchley
- You’re Not Alone by Stacy Eaton
- His Young Queen: (Steel Jackals MC #1) by Tiff P. Raine <— OLDER BIKER/YOUNGER WOMAN ALERT! “After three long years, Tish’s sun returns to Queen Creek, and her secret love for this man nearly twice her age surges and is revealed when she makes an offer that shocks them both. An average man would have difficulty passing on a young, innocent woman willing to do anything to please him. How will a fierce alpha biker who has spent the last thirty-six months in prison fare?”
- Behind the Curtain: Behind the Love Trilogy by P.C. Zick
- Making Angel (Mariani Crime Family Book 1) by Amanda Washington
- Set Free: The Second Chance Series by Kelly Collins
- Rule Breaker by Lily Harlem <— SHE’S A PRISON NURSE ALERT! “The lines blur, and it all started when I met the ultimate bad boy. But is he? Miller Davenport might be big, bad and brimming with sin but he’s confessed his crimes and for ten years he’s served his time and walked the line. Everyone deserves a second chance, right? And as his nurse—the one person who understands him—I can’t help but count the days till we can be together properly, without guards watching over us and without every look and word we share censored..“
- The One Trilogy Box Set by Tawdra Kandle
- Bound To Her: Three Dates with a Billionaire by Emma Lyn Wild
- On The Outside (Caught Inside Series Book 3) by S. Briones Lim
- Stockholm Diaries, Melanie by Rebecca Hunter
- Guarding Sophie: A Love and Football Novella by Julie Brannagh
- Twelve Nights (Blue Moon Lake) by Sharon Struth
- Orion Cross My Sky (Clearwater Book 11) by Rosa Sophia
- His Christmas Promise: Holiday Luv by Alicia Street
- Thunderstruck by Kendall Grace
- Unexpected Gift: A Sweet Christmas Novella by Chantel Rhondeau
- Sweet Heat: Collected Stories, Volume 2 by Kelly Maher
- Edge of Something More by Andi Loveall
- Illusions of Control by Mona Makvandi
- More Than Friends (The Kingsley Series Book 4) by Brandi Kennedy
- A Proper Family Christmas by Jane Gordon – Cumming
- What My Eyes Can’t See: An Urban Love Story by Mocha Lovan
- You are the Best Wife: A True Love Story by Ajay K. Pandey
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Paper Dolls (Falling Paper, #1) by Ketley Allison – November 12th 2015
- Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3) by Emma Hart – November 13th 2015
- Emeralds (All That Glitters Book 3) by K.A. Linde – November 16th 2015
- Crush (The Tainted Love Duet Book 2) by Kim Karr – November 16th 2015
- Appealed by Emma Chase – November 17th 2015
- Some Sort of Crazy (Natalie and Miles): A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow – November 17th 2015
- To the Stars: A Thatch Novel by Molly McAdams – November 17th 2015
- Monster Prick (An Older Brother’s Best Friend Romance) by Kendall Ryan – November 17th 2015
- Some Sort of Crazy (Natalie and Miles): A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow – November 17th 2015
- Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan – November 17th 2015
- Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich – November 17th 2015
- Evan Arden: The Complete Boxed Set by Shay Savage <— November 18th 2015 for the whole bundle and I LOVED THEM!!!
- Command (Storm MC #7) by Nina Levine – November 18th 2015
- Hearts of Blue by L.H. Cosway <— November 19th 2015
- Poughkeepsie Begins (The Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Series Book 4) by Debra Anastasia – November 22nd 2015!!
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).