This has been one intense list-making experience, this morning! *phew* Tons of new and highly anticipated releases (and one more that I’m waiting on to go live, so keep a look-out – I’ll be updating this list again shortly). Plus of course, some fantastic looking recommendations and I’m absolutely mind-boggled with how I’m going to re-arrange my TBR list. LOL!!!! Wow, I just… there are no words. I’m already so very excited about three of them. Four. Okay six. 😛 I got some catching up to do!!
But! One thing I know for sure is that one up there, to the left? That’s what I’m reading as we speak! This is the sequel to “Good” which was that extra-tabooish student teacher read that made me squirm and that I couldn’t put down (to refresh your memory, here’s my review of Good).
And now let’s look at this awesome book-craziness below. A super dark one that just came out that has me so antsy to shift it ALL, to get to it, except I have to read book #1 first, I think. Although that’s no hardship, I’m told it is awesome, too. Plus a few sweet-sad-angsty sounding ones that are tugging at my heart…
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE for Beautiful Nightmares (#3 The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond: It’s officially live on Amazon and ready to go!! And I know I can hear *squeeeeeing* all the way from our Facebook page!!! So many of y’all (and ME!!) have been waiting for this one. Y’all ’cause this will relieve the killer cliffhanger (and me, so I can finally start the trilogy – here is the Trilogy reading order). Thanks AMY!!!! (hands you an imaginary stuffed manatee to cuddle!)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Almost by Anne Eliot <— it’s older YA I believe, but sounds so good!
- Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Mosely <— fairly new release (bargain priced) by the author of the very popular book “The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window” (but I don’t think the books are related) — thanks Kandace!!!
- Color of Loneliness by Madeleine Beckett – recommended by Kandace: “I read the color of Loneliness and The Color of Forgiveness by Madelenie Becket earlier this year and really enjoyed both books. I saw today the first book is on sale“
- Color of Forgiveness by Madeleine Beckett <— thanks Kandace!
- Defiance by Stephanie Tyler <— book #2 was just released! See it, below
- Fairytale Come Alive by Kristen Ashley <— Jeannie is loving it! “I am reading Kristen Ashley’s FairyTale Come Alive. And. It. Is So. Good!! I have no idea what I am going to read after this… I started it this morning and I got nothing done today – I’m a little more than halfway through now.”
- A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers <— Lousie is absolutely loving it!! “I finished A Little Too Much in one sitting because I litterally couldn’t put it down! There is a HUGE twist inside that I couldn’t see coming and thats why I loved it”
- Wanted (B&S Series #2) by Kimberly Knight <— Jennifer found us this deal and the review looks great! They’re getting married but… “Everything seems to be going as planned when someone from Brandon’s past reappears. Can Spencer and Brandon survive the coming days as they struggle to deal with ghosts from the past?”
- Madeleine Abducted (The Estate Series) by M.S. Willis <— very dark and disturbing I hear, still bargain priced and book #2 just came out (well it’s actually a prequel and it’s linked up, below). I hear that one is so super-dark and twisted but one of our fellow readers LOVED it. See her enthusiastic 5-star response below in the new release contemporary section)
- Wish I May (New Hope) by Lexi Ryan <— Kat found us this deal!
- Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Hayley <— JL highly recommends it saying: “I laughed harder and more frequently than I think I ever have in a book before. Like, literally laughed my ass off. For those who hate love triangles, stay away! You’ve been warned. If you find yourself getting angry at times, stick with it. I know I was fuming at times, heartbroken at times, but I love the direction the authors took with this book. Yep, authors. There’s two of them. It took me a little bit to figure out exactly how I felt about it, but now that my head is clear of the emotions I felt, I can’t say one bad thing about it. Great book! Different, daring, emotional, hysterical. All around awesome.”
- The Roam Series Boxed Set by Kimberly Stedronsky <— the series is bundled right now and Jennifer is loving it saying: “This is a Paranormal Romance series and I am on book #4 and loving it to piece. There are immortals, and student teacher relationship, and a little time travel! Such a great read I am telling you!”
- The Fiery Heart: A Bloodlines Novel by Richelle Mead
- The Curse Keepers (Curse Keepers series) by Denise Grover Swank
- I Choose You (The Billionaire Brothers Series) by S. Ann Cole
- Hardcore Captivity (Rock N Roll Paraphantasy Series) by AmBear Shellea
- Redemption of Fate (Fate Series) by S. Simone Chavous
- Confessions of a Werewolf Supermodel by Ronda Thompson
- Secret Passions (Forbidden Passions) by Loribelle Hunt
- BOUND DEMON (paranormal erotic romance) by Claire Spoors
- Trouble by Samantha Towle <— YAY!!! From one of our fav rock star authors, and this one looks sooooo good, too!! He’s a bad boy, and she’s running away from someone… “Mia Monroe is running. Running from a person she doesn’t ever want to find her. Running from a past she doesn’t ever want anyone to know. Desperate to find a future, that yesterday, she could only dream of having. Jordan Matthews likes easy. Easy women. Easy life. Then he meets Mia.“
- Beautiful Nightmares (#3 The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond
- Better (Too Good series #2) by S. Walden <— Student-teacher alert!!! (the sequel!) *eeeeep* so excited and this is what i’m reading right now! Here’s my review of Good (book #1).
- Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren <— the next release from this HUGELY popular series —> Beautiful Bastard Series Reading Order
- Avoiding Decisions by K.A. Linde <— a novella with a scene from “Jack’s POV” and from Ramsey’s POV! — from THIS angsty drama-filled super popular series: Avoiding Series
- Fighting to Forgive (Fighting Series) by JB Salsbury <— FIGHTER BOOK ALERT!!! I know SO many in our crew LOVED book #1 like crazy!
- Joseph Fallen (The Estate Series) by M.S. Willis <— This is a “prequel” but came out after the official “book #1). Verrrrrrry dark as per Johanna’s reading experience and she LOVED it. She said: “This is probably the darkest, grittiest, and most disturbing book I have read to date. Absolutely 5 AMAZING ORIGINAL stars for Joseph’s craziness. Joseph Fallen has just landed on my favorite’s list.” (and for those of you curious about book #1 —> Madeleine Abducted (The Estate Series)
- Sweet Victory: A Novella (His Wicked Games #2.5) by Ember Casey
- Something’s Come Up by Andrea Randall and Michelle Pace
- More Than Her by Jay McLean <—- (book #2 after More Than This)
- Tell Me Why (A Fringe Novel) by Sydney Snow (aka Lacey Weatherford)
- Broken by Kelly Elliott <— oh it DOES sound good!! He and his brother have lived in poverty with dreams of a ranch, he loses his brother but continues for their dream. She has lived in life of luxury in NY but has to escape it because of her abusive husband. And she flees to Texas…
- It Must Be Your Love: The Sullivans by Bella Andre <— releasing tomorrow but I had to add it in here ’cause this series is much loved!
- Best of Three (Counting on Love) by Erin Nicholas
- The Penance Of Black Betty (Dolls & Doms) by Kelli Maine
- Holiday Games (A Play-By-Play Novella) by Jaci Burton <—- Sports star romance lovers alert!! oh this cover is SO very nice. Oh yes, indeed!
- Holidays with the Walker Brothers (Alluring Indulgence) by Nicole Edwards <— I know THIS is a super-popular series amongst our group, and now we have a holiday release!!!
- Breaking Out (The Surrender Trilogy) by Lydia Michaels <— “Second in the darkly compelling, sexually-charged contemporary romance trilogy, in which two men vie for the mind, body, and heart of a woman who may never give in to their wishes—or her own…” <– Sounds intriguing!
- Holy Night: An Aloha Reef Christmas Novella (Aloha Reef Series) by Colleen Coble
- Last Chance Knit & Stitch by Hope Ramsay
- Pretending She’s His: A Hard Feelings Novella by Kelsie Leverich <— sounds like fun! Those pesky wedding parties when the ex is there, too! 😉
- Risky: Torn Between Two Lovers (InterMix book #2) by Jo Davis <— a series where we get to decide her romance fate? Hrmmm… also sounds like fun!
- Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch) by Vivian Arend <— ohhh his name is Travis. I like that name…. 😉
- Second to No One (#2) by Natalie Palmer <— High school characters but it sounds so sweet and kind of deep… “Unpredictable and heart wrenching, Second to No One is the perfect continuation to the magical beginning of the Gemma and Jess romance.”
- A Slight Change of Plan by Dee Ernst <—Synopsis makes this one look good! After 8 years being a widow, she gets her life in hand and changes everything to be happier… and then two men enter her life. Her old college sweetheart and her daughter’s future “father-in-law”. Oh!! Love triangle a la adult-age! 😉
- Redemption: A Defiance Novel by Stephanie Tyler <— Clare says: “Book 2 in the defiance series is out, redemption biker book which is set when the world has been left in a blackout they call it post chaos loved the first book “
- Someone Else’s Love Story: A Novel by Joshilyn Jackson
- Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich
- Torn: A Billionaire Bachelors Club Novel by Monica Murphy
- Transit Girl by Jamie Shupak <— “Guiliana navigates the tumultuous dating waters of Manhattan for the first time in a decade, and is soon offered a dating column by Level Magazine to chronicle her romantic exploits. As two men vie for her affection—Ben, lead reporter for Banter, and Banter’s caddish boss Jake Spears—Guiliana must put the hurt behind her, rely on her best friend Gemma, and realize that in order to fall in love again she must fall in love with herself.“
- Twisted by Laura K. Curtis
- Unexpectedly Yours: A Forever Love Story (InterMix) by Jeannie Moon
- The Wedding Date: A Christmas Novella by Cara Connelly
- With or Without Him by Barbara Elsborg <—- suuuuper sexy sounding m/m read by an author that many in our group love! She also wrote: Strangers 😉
- Beyond Series Bundle (Volume One) by Kit Rocha <— it’s been bundled at a great price!
- Soothing His Madness by Debra Kayn <— Sarah found us this new biker book release!
- Meant for Love, McCarthys of Gansett Island Series, Book 10 by Marie Force