Happy release day!! Everything I could find that sounds like “us” is listed. I highlighted a bunch with bits from the blurbs that I thought looked especially interesting…
And the ones that have me extra attentive? Maybe Not (of course!! I love dueling roommates), Trashed (this author has the most intriguing blurbs! She’s a janitor, and he’s a star)… December Rain (marriage issues…), Hitched (married to a stranger in Vegas while drunk? Eeeeep!), Of Loss & Betrayal (I have to start with book one, though first) and maybe… Exquisite Danger (biker book, and she’s autistic…)
P.S. LOOK what’s on sale today!!!! Fire HD 6, 6″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black —->
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS
- The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 12) by J.R. Ward <— Amy found us this deal!!! SUPER SALE on it today, my friends!!!
- Roomies by Lindy Zart <— recent release that Kelly liked! “I was looking for something light and still well written and I thought Roomies was even better than that. I really enjoyed it.“
- What’s Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn <— Athena loved it! “4-4.5 stars for “What”s Left of Me” by Amanda Maxlyn. Great story! … must say that I just finished the epilogue and I was in absolute shock with tears streaming down my face, that was painful! I am on to book 2 need more of Dre and Parker!!”
- Boy In A Band (A Morgan Mallory story Book 1) by Lisa Loomis <— Michelle highly recommends this one! “If anyone is in a book funk, I recommend Boy In A Band by Lisa Loomis. Absolutely a 5 star read. It frustrating, heartbreaking, relatable and just so well written. You feel everything in this book… It’s long but does not drag”
- NOCTE (The Nocte Trilogy Book 1) by Courtney Cole <— Back again because our fellow readers are LOVING it. Maria is going nuts! “Hi Maryse, it is 12:24 A.M and I just finished Nocte and all I can say is holy f&@%#! What amazing writing, I am utterly speechless. Wow, I was completely blind sided by this book! Please read this book, but you have to go in blinded. I have asked my friends to read this book with me but they did not want to do another cliffhanger, but I utter you to go ahead and take the plunge it is so worth the read…. For me it’s a complete 5plus *” and Debbie agrees: “It’s a great book. The second book is going to be released in February.”
- Unexpected Dreams: Dream Series, Book 4 by Isabelle Peterson <— M/M romance recommended by Mary! “Just finished Unexpected Dreams by Isabelle Peterson. HOT M/M romance.”
- The Waltz: Sexual Awakenings #1 by Angelica Chase <— serial series? Recommended by Anne! “The Sexual Awakening series by Angelica Chase. Part 1, The Waltz was brilliant and I have just finished part 2 The Tango and wow it’s erotica with a heart.”
- Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned Book 3) by Belle Aurora <— Recently released and Michelle says: “…love the humor.” and Lucy agrees: “…so adorable. I’m laughing all the way through.”
- Wasted Love: A Brooklyn Novel (The Brooklyn Series Book 1) by Danielle Jamie Tabby is loving this one! “Completely engulfed in two different books at the moment. Wasted Love and Tempt my Heart both by Danielle Jamie. Hotness overload!” Oh yah! It does look good! “He flips my world upside down the moment we meet. The only problem is he’s the male version of me: Career driven and enjoys having a good time with no plans on settling down. Throw in a bad boy rocker and a sweet Aussie and I find myself going from a simple, carefree life to a full-blown love square. It’s going to be dramatic. But hey, what’s life without a little drama?“
- Bartered (The Encounter Trilogy Book 1) by Pamela Ann <— Kay recommends this one! “Loving it! Love everything by her!”
- Red by Kim Jones <— Recent release back on the list ’cause Rita is loving it! “Parts are hysterical, and other parts dark and heart breaking.”
- Mending Scars (Scars Series Book 2) by Nikki Narvaez <— Tasha recommends it! “…it’s a beautiful story of healing after a horrific life event. Of love, life and happiness … AMAZING job”
- Incandescent: Knights Rebels MC by River Savage <— Shell found us this one on super-sale and I’m TOTALLY starting it now!!! “Kadence Turner has no business lusting over a student’s father, especially the president of the Knights Rebels MC. Nix is crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy and for some reason, Kadence can’t seem to hate him for it.“
- Black Widow (Elemental Assassin Book 11) by Jennifer Estep
- Light My Fire (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken
- Shadow Watcher (Darkness #6) by K.F. Breene
- Ready to Were: Shift Happens Series Book One by Robyn Peterman
- Up in Smoke (Texas Vampire Rangers Book 2) by Alice Brown
- Unchained (Men in Chains Book 3) by Caris Roane <— “Stalked by a vampire. Stolen in the night. Seduced by a lover. Anthropology student Shayna Prentiss wakes up to find herself trapped in a world she never knew existed—with a man she cannot escape…nor resist.“
- Vampire in Paradise: A Deadly Angels Book by Sandra Hill
- The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter!!!
- Unbroken (Unarmed Trilogy Book 2) by Nina Monroe
- Hemlock Veils by Jennie Davenport
- Mine to Keep: ES Siren 5 by Denise Rossetti
- Luna’s Landing: Cavanaugh Family Series (A Mystic Waters Book Book 7) by JC Wardon
- Dark Desire: Dark Series 2 by Lauren Dawes
- Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten by C.C. Wood <— Kerry is loving it! She says: “Bewitched, Bothered & Bitten by C.c. Wood this is the newest book in the Bitten Series. I love the paranormal aspect but the love story and best friends are the best!”
- Maybe Not: A Novella by Colleen Hoover <— SO MANY awesome reviews already!!! Betty calls it “Perfection” and Michelle says: “It’s Colleen Hoover pure awesomeness”
- Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour Book 7) by Olivia Cunning <— super steamy rock star series that set so many of us on fire when we first started it a couple of years ago.
- Scenes from the City: A Knitting in the City Wintertime Surprise by Penny Reid
- Love, Laughter, and Merrily Ever Afters (Ten Holiday Novellas by Ten NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors) by Violet Duke, Sawyer Bennett, Melody Grace, Karen Erickson, Janelle Denison, Cathryn Fox, Jessie Evans, Alannah Lynne, Mari Carr, Marquita Valentine
- ‘Til Death by Bella Jewel <— Lauren loved it! “Just finished Bella Jewel’s new book, ‘Til Death. Really, really good but MAJOR cliffhanger….beware!”
- Wicked Ways (The Colony) by Lisa Jackson
- Unraveling You (Unraveling You, #1) by Jessica Sorensen <— “Then she meets her new next-door neighbor Ayden Gregory. Mysterious, sweet, and sad, Ayden is the exact opposite of Lyric and exactly what she needs to fill the void in her life.“
- Trashed (Stripped) by Jasinda Wilder <— “I’m nobody. I’m an orphan. A janitor. A college student. A virgin. And him? He’s a god. One of the hottest action stars to ever grace the silver screen, huge and muscular and gorgeous and famous. He could have anyone in the world.“
- Bear Creek Road by L. C. Morgan
- December Rain (August Fog Book 2) by A. L. Goulden <— Love triangle alert! I think. “Monica and Alex Waters have spent that last few months working to repair a broken marriage and rekindle their passion. Just as they start finding their spark, Quinn Matthews and his escalating career resurfaces, but this time Alex makes the decision to let Monica go.“
- Exquisite Danger (Iron Horse MC Book 2) by Ann Mayburn <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! She is a “a high functioning autistic”…. “Some people think my boyfriend, Smoke, is a total biker psycho, a natural born killer who will destroy anyone who threatens what he considers his. They wouldn’t be wrong, but he’s so much more than that…“
- Captive Films: 1.2 by Jillian Dodd
- Braydon (Alluring Indulgence Book 6) by Nicole Edwards <— Nicole is loving it! “loving it…why because it’s drama filled and HOT“
- Any Way We Want: (Want, #1) by Grey Cole <— MENAGE ALERT!
- The World: According to Rachael by Layne Harper
- Snare (Delirious book 1) by Clarissa Wild <— WHOA. Dark read? “Taken. Humiliated. Used. With his smart mouth, dirty talking and possessive behavior, Sebastian Brand has me hooked in the most shameless way. I’m obsessed with him. However, now that I’ve escaped the mental hospital, he seeks to control my every move.“
- Of Loss & Betrayal (Madison & Logan Book 2) by S.H. Kolee <— I loved this author’s other standalone book (Love Left Behind), and this one sounds very hurty. I haven’t read the blurb because I think I need to read book #1 first… and I think I shall. 😉
- The Perfect Deception (The Shady Sisters Trilogy) by Lutishia Lovely
- Unexpected Love (The Love Series Book 2) by Casey Clipper
- Living the Dream: Whitman University by Lyla Payne
- Hard to Come By: A Hard Ink Novel by Laura Kaye <— SPECIAL FORCES ALERT! “When a sexy stranger asks questions about her brother, Emilie Garza is torn between loyalty to the brother she once idolized and fear of the war-changed man he’s become…“
- The Look of Love: A Novel by Sarah Jio
- Mine To Take (Nine Circles) by Jackie Ashenden
- SOLEIL: The Nexus Series by Lainie Suzanne <— BDSM club! “In her mid-forties, Debra is on the verge of experiencing a life she never realized she desired. Her new found erotic fantasies have her exploring life’s most taboo behaviors with not one, but two Alpha males who have stolen her heart. Throwing caution to the wind, Debra embarks on a journey to find love, that could ultimately lead to the destruction of her heart. Believing she’s found the road to happiness, guilt and shame consume her when a tragic loss thrusts her ex-husband back into her life, dredging up regrets of the past.” Oh wow… I wonder what it is?
- Barred by Paisley Walker
- Best Of Everything (Less Than Nothing Book 3) by R.E. Blake
- After We Collided (The After Series Book 2) by Anna Todd
- Naked Desire (Naked Cowboys) by Desiree Holt
- The Trade Off by Louise Maniscalco, Susan Rudin
- The First Time (My First Time Book 1) by R.S Burnett <— tempestuous roommates!
- Hitched (The Red Shoe Memoirs Book 1) by Karpov Kinrade <— already tons of great reviews and Crystal says, “loved it.” OH WOW YES!! This sounds like fun! “He called me “wife.” This man standing naked in front of me. Tall. Dark. Sexy as sin… He’s my husband? Disjointed images from the night before, the night I can’t entirely remember, float into my mind. Meeting him in the bar. Sharing tidbits of our lives…“
- Christmas in Moss Bayou by Gigi Duvall
- The Kiss (The Addison Series Book 1) by Erica M. Christensen<— LOVE triangle serial series I think. “While back home, Addison runs into her old best friend Stephen. Out of nowhere, sparks begin to fly, and things between them start to heat up. The only problem is… Stephen is engaged.” and then… there’s Lucas.
- Never Let Go (Faithfully Yours Book 1) by Anne Carol
- You Loved Me At My Weakest by Evie Harper <— reviews look good! “I won’t let her walk this road alone. I’ll hold on for her. The dark can’t last forever.“
- Sweet Cowboy Christmas: A Sweet, Texas Novella by Candis Terry
- Between Heats (Downtown Aquatics Book 1) by Laney Castro
- Weird Girl by Mae McCall <— This one sounds unique: “…by the time she’s nine years old, she’s also alone–ignored by her parents and shunned by her peers. Her only friends are two grown men, and the fact that one is a gangster and the other a thief provides enough insight into the forces that shape Cleo into the weird young woman that she becomes.“
- Cupcakes and Coffee by Rebecca Stone
- Mrs. Robinson (Mrs. Robinson #1) by Seth King <— MMA FIGHTER Serial series? “Ben Bradley is a twenty-year-old student and aspiring MMA fighter with a dead-end day job and a desperate need for cash to help his disabled sister out of a tight spot. Grace Robinson is a lonely forty-something D.C. housewife who spends her time reading about red rooms of pain while her husband busies himself with the office interns.”
- All I Want (Alabama Summer Book 2) by J. Daniels <— “Luke Evans is a heartbreaker. I didn’t want to give mine to him. Not when he kept me out. He gave me enough, just enough to make me fall in love with him.” Oh yah. ANGST!!! and Melanie says: “loving it!!”
- Sanctuary Buried (WITSEC Town Series Book 2) by Lisa Phillips <— “Eight years ago Francesca Canetti testified against her father—the head of a mafia crime family. Now she’s Frannie Peters, running a bakery in the witness protection town of Sanctuary.“
- Moonlight in Winter Park by Samantha Chase <— Her brother’s boss… “Suddenly it’s two alone in a snowstorm. Two alone for Christmas. And two alone to fight an attraction that had been there all along.“
- Can’t Get Enough (River Bend, #2) by Molly McLain <— MARINE ALERT! “Tony Dunn’s panty-snatching bachelor life has been turned upside down–he now has custody of a daughter he didn’t even know he fathered. With his focus solely on doing right by his little girl, the last thing he needs is a sexy, totally distracting blonde showing up on his doorstep…“
- Every Last Fantasy: A Christmas Novella by Shiloh Walker
- The Shape of My Heart by Anne Aguirre <– I read book #1 in this series (I Want It That Way and I think they’re all standalones). Good stuff!
- From My Heart (Straight from the Heart Book 2) by Breigh Forstner <— ROCK STAR book!
- GLITCH (Corporate Hitman Book 1) by Olivia Linden
- Lost Until You (The Sorrentino Brothers Series Book 1) by JR Grant <— Kelly loved it. “It is absolutely amazing!!!”
‘Incandescent’ by River Savage it has really high ratings and the Alpha hero is the Club President. He’s described as “crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy”… and he’s also single dad to his son.
‘The Dare’ by Rachel Van Dyken this is fun read. The heroine wakes up next to a sexy state senator but neither of them remember anything about the last night, In order to hide them from the media, they’re sent to Hawaii and then there’s something about a spider attack… a donkey ride from hell… and an unfortunate episode with Viagra tea.
Sorry forgot to say ‘The Bet’ is on sale price.
‘Savior’ Boxed Set by Lesley Jones is on sale which was on my TBR for a while… 1-clicked. Just wanted to share with you guys.
‘Rules Of Protection’ by Alison Bliss is also on sale. It’s sitting on my Kindle but I have not read it as yet.. This is a fun book with Sexy banter between H/H.
Sorry for leaving confusing comments that’s what happens when I try to multitask…. ‘The Dare’ which is part of of ‘The Bet Series’ by Rachel Van Dyken is on sale price of $0.99.
I haven;t even read the rest of it, but BLACK WIDOW! *Screams* I didn’t know it came out today! YEAH!!! I absolutely love this series and and and and and and… YEAH!!!
I think I have the first book from S.H. Miles, unread. This is like the third unread book I have that I didn’t realize must end in some sort of ch, lol.
Huh. Miles = Kolee. Not sure why it made that correction.
So, Of Love & Regret the first book is free right now on Amazon.
Shell, I loved The Bet and The Wager! Been waiting for The Dare to go on sale…. thanks for the info!
Rules of Protection was great… Loved it!
I am totally intrigued by Snare! 1-clicking like crazy! It’s going to be a great long holiday weekend!
I see a lot of pnr/fantasy price drops today:
Play Dead and Stay Dead by Anne Frasier 1.99 each – I love this series!
The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness 3.75
The King by JR Ward 2.00
Dark Blood by Christine Feehan 3.25
Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts 2.50
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 3.25
A Question about ‘ Boy In A Band ‘ … Does this book has sad ending??? That’s the feel I am getting from the reviews. I want to read it but if the ending is sad I would like to be prepared with tissues and chocolates Lol.
I went 1-click crazazzy!!!
That’s what I get for limiting my 1-clicking the last few weeks. I don’t think I picked up a single book on sale, but they were all ones I’ve been dying to read.
4-day read weekend here I come.
Fabi, I did the same thing and I had been really good lately! Lol! So looking forward to the weekend!
Shell, I wondered the same thing about Boy in a Band…..
Holy crap, between the list above and all of your recs, I’m going to be tied up for the next hour!!
Oh, and here’s to you, Mrs. Robinson… *raises Graduate cocktail* (’cause that song is stuck in my head now ;))
The King (BDB) is on sale for 2.00 right now. 🙂
Shell that one sounds so good! I’m posting it! 😀
For fans of Jessica Sorenson’s Ella & Misha, Lila & Ethan books….her new book, Unraveling You, is about Lyric & Ayden…their kids.
A book I had on one of my lists is FREE today! Angel After Dark by Kahlen Aymes……1-click!
A couple for your bargain list. Bad for You by Abbi Glines is on sale for $2.00 from $6.64. Also Filthy Boy by Christina Laurens is on sale for $2.00 from $7.99.
I read Incandescent: Knights Rebel MC yesterday and you will enjoy it. I can’t wait for Holly’s story.
Angels after Dark was really cute, Jean. You’ll like it!
And some more I just 1-clicked on sale:
FaCade by Ker Dukey is .99
Electrified by Rachel Blaufeld is .99
Almost by Anne Eliot is .99
And some others I’ve read and love on sale:
The One by Kiera Cass is 3.25
Written In My Own Heart’s Blood is 3.75
Wow, there are a lot of books that I want to one-click on this list. I’ve been trying to be good about the one-clicking, don’t think it is going to work too well this week! 🙂
Amy, “I’m going to be tied up for the next hour.” Bwahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
Wow – Written in my Own Heart’s Blood is 3.75? I paid more than 4X that. It was one of my faves in that series. I don’t reread any of the Outlander books, except book one and sometimes 2. But this one I will reread. Lord John was a scene stealer. Loved him and all the “my dear”s that Jamie hated so much. Fantastic. Maryse, did you ever read it and get caught up on Jamie and Claire?
Written in Red is 4.99!!! You all know I think it’s amazing 😀
Maybe Someday is 2.00
I went and checked out those one-click 99-cent deals of yours, Michelle.. and one clicked FaCade (dark erotica? oh yeah)…
Almost and Electrified sound good too!!! Dang it. This could be dangerous with all my week-off one-clicking.
Lost Until You was AMAZING!!!!! I loved it! You will fall in love with Brax!!!!
Haha MichelleS but there are so many good deals this week! I save up especially for sales this time of the year. A bunch on my wishlist are popping up and for .99 I don’t even hesitate – I’ve had my eye on all those and thought they looked good. So many of those pnr sales I posted and WIMOHB I already own but like you payed way way more for them!
Cheryl haha how did I miss that! Amy definitely would have called us on it!
BAM!!! That was freaking awesome Cheryl!!
The queen is dead…long live the dirty-minded queen!!!! 😀
Learned from the best Amy!! 😉
Hard to Come By! I love this series by Laura Kaye. Stopped everything, will probably not meet deadlines, but I had to spend all day in bed reading this book! So far, it hasn’t disappointed.
Hee hee 😛 *hands Graduate cocktail to Cheryl* Want one, Jean?
That’s the cocktail for today’s Tuesday Release Day-Martini Night. 😉
Oh wow, Lost Until You *does* look really good, Tanya! One-click!!
Hard to Come By <———– BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
OMG, I just looked it up and the other books have similar names!! The dirty part of my brain is on overload right now. 😛
The series looks good though. 😉
LOL @ Amy. Dirty dirty mind.
The series is so good.
Grabbed book of Life & Dirty Filthy Boy. Thanks for posting ladies.
Jamie McGuire’s Beautiful Oblivion just went on sale for $2! I’ve been waiting for that to go on sale!
Kresley Cole’s Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark) is $3.25 down from $10.99
$2 for Beautiful Oblivion? Hmm. Can not seem to convince myself to read this book. I m thinking it’s going to just make me angry, lol. Especially cause I like Trent and wasn’t really into that heroine.
Thanks Lori. I am trying to save for Christmas but Amazon is making it difficult!!
This is the last time I am looking at my wish list for at least 1 Day!! Heated by J. Kenner is on sale for $2.50 (was $7.99).
Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton is $2
OMG – you know what just showed up on my Kindle? days early? The King, Original Sinners Book 6…. woo-hoo…. what a great early Thanksgiving gift. I LOVE this series. This is definitely my next read. It’s Kingsley’s story!! And more of Soren, so it’s all good. Wicked good.
Thanks for all the sales info girls! I bought so many books last night!
I went completely off my TBR and jumped right into Lost Until You…. Wow, I think this one is gonna hurt…… Loving Brax….sigh….
Inevitable Detour by S.R. Grey is on sale for 99 cents. Farren Shaw is ex-Special Forces and all kinds of hot. Chapter 15 is disturbingly hot!
Nocte looks so good it might just move to the top of my TBR. I judge books by their cover and first page and this one is a double win. The writing!! Love it.
And I LOVE cliffhangers. 🙂 🙂
Sidney, I swear I must have been a guy in a former life. Or maybe a gigolo. *snort*
Jean, I was thinking of starting that one before jumping into Light Shadows since I need a tiny bit of a PNR break after back-to-back EIT. Don’t forget the Law of Moses comes out tomorrow, and *that* one is gonna hurt, too! We really do love having our hearts pummeled, don’t we? *giggle*
I am going one-click crazy with all of these sales…you ladies are awesome!! *mwah*
Kay! Gah!! Cliffhangers? *shudder* They put me in the p!ssiest of p!ssy moods.
That being said, I risked it with Nocte and didn’t freak out. Amazing. To me it was more of a lead-in to the next book rather than a major CH.
Lost Until You is really good so far…. please join me Amy! I think I will need some support with this one! Oh I’m looking forward to Law of Moses too!
Kay, you love cliffhangers?!? I think you are the only one.. Lol!!
Can’t believe how many books I’ve bought in the last 24 hours!!
I shouldn’t have read all the comments! I had to grab Rusty Nailed and Beautiful Oblivion. They have been one my wish list and the price is right. I’m 50% in to Dark Light and enjoying it. It’s snowing, food in the house and no reason to go anywhere so I can read all day with no guilt!
I did the same thing Tracy with Rusty Nailed and Beautiful Oblivion! Been wanting them… great sales! Now wondering what kind of sales there will be on Black Friday! Snowing here too….. So pretty!!!!
M’kay Jean…I’ll start it in a little while after I finish my work and take care of a couple of things. Namely picking up some wine for tomorrow…and running a few miles knowing how many calories are in store for me!!
Great minds Jean! I laughed so hard at Wallbanger, I knew I wanted to read Rusty Nailed and Beautiful Oblivion was an automatic must have. I’m glad I had the patience to see if the price would drop.
Glad I waited too Tracy!
Amy, it’s too snowy here to exercise….what a shame huh? Lol!
Thanks for the martini Amy and I agree with you- HATE cliffhangers!!
Kinda snowy here too.
Jean, it seems like Lost Until You is a series, but is it a standalone with different characters each book?
Yes Cheryl it is the first in a series, but I believe each book is standalone about each brother.
Jean, yes, I do. Love ’em. I think it’s because it adds to the excitement of reading a series. It’s the anticipation that’s fun. If a book series can drag out a forbidden romance with a “will they get together” over several books and several cliffhangers I am so into that. I might be alone there. LOL
I’m the same way with TV although I don’t watch much of it. It’s the payoff to the cliffhanger I crave, especially when I can’t stop thinking about it and then I get a release date and then the book and then I’m reading it and then ahhhhhhhh. Know what I mean? (Disclaimer: I might be crazy.)
No I get it Kay. I feel the same way sometimes, but other times I feel like I need the next book immediately or I will die…haha!
Amy, good to know about Nocte. I had high hopes for a devastating cliffhanger so I don’t want to be disappointed! lol
Oh and I agree with Amy on Nocte…. not too bad of a CH but dying for the next book and I keep getting teasers in my email from the author!
Written in Red is now 3.99 – go I say, go 1-click!
And a couple more I saw:
Sweet Possession by J Daniels is .99
Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan is 2.00
The Beautiful Mess Series by TK Leigh is .99
True Love Story by Willow Aster is .99
Cress by Marissa Meyer is 2.50
The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison is 1.25!!
Power Players: Four Complete Series is .99!!
Whew I need to stop checking because boy did I buy a ton of books already!
You have snow Jean and Cheryl? *stomps foot* No fair!! Believe me Jean, I’ll be running enough miles for the both of us. *grimacing*
Kay, if you like that kind of series then you should try out the Experiment in Terror series. I just finished it up (nine books and four novellas) and it definitely has that slow buildup and sexual tension. The first two or three books are kinda slow (although they don’t drag by any means) but things pick up pretty quick after that. I’m really missing Dex and Perry!!
Michelle! Dangit!! But thank you for those. 😉
Clarissa Wild’s Snare has a prequel titled Seek. If I’m not mistaken, its currently free on amazon. I read it…was left with a wtf did i just read? Totally one-clicked Snare just to find out what happens…
Ooooh I’ll check out Experiment in Terror, thanks!!
Michelle that is a great price on WIR!! I wonder why Visions in Silver is less than MOC.
The last Mercy bbook is also down to 3 something.
All you with snow so freakin jealous.
So many great sales! I got Rusty Nailed, Sweet Filthy Boy and the Savior boxed set. Hitched sounds really good. I might have to get it,too!
Thanks Jean, going to one-click Lost Until You. 😉
Amy, snow is all gone and basically just a wet mess outside now!! *yes handing you that one*
Just finished Maybe Not. Colleen Hoover doesn’t just write a story. She builds a world then opens the door and welcomes you in. When I’m with one of her books, I forget I’m reading. I’m simply living with her characters.
As I’m probably not going to watch football, I am already trying to decide my afternoon read. I forgot I pre ordered the new Harmon one and so may squirrel.
I agree Fabi! It was a great book! Loved Warren!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Trying to decide between Lost Until You and The Law of Moses (sorry Jean, TLoM just looks so good!)…after I indulge today, of course. And now I’m off to do just that! 😀
Happy Thanksgiving my lovely friends!!!
And Happy Thanksgiving to all of the “quiet” ladies here…hope to see you joining in on our chats here!
Lost Until You is so good…. I’m at 65%….so heart wrenching. The true love/forbidden love….ugh my heart. I feel completely invested in the H/h so I am really hoping for a good ending! I haven’t read a book with this type of storyline.
Happy Thanksgiving book buddies!
Bev, I was thinking the same thing about why MoC was so much. I still need to preorder Visions in Silver but waiting to see if it drops in price. Don’t be jealous of the snow – we have 10.5 inches here!
Here are the sales I saw for today if anyone is interested:
Take Care, Sara and Unlit Star by Lindy Zart are .99 each
Fracture (Blood and Roses Book 2) by Callie Hart is .99
Consequences by Aleatha Romig is .99
Twice in a Lifetime by Ruthie Henrick is .99
Degradation and Separation by Stylo Fantome are .99 each
Thin Love by Eden Butler is 1.99
Entice and Elicit (Eagle Elite Books 3 & 4) by Rachel Van Dyken are .99 each
I just finished The King (Original Sinners #6) – absolutely loved it. That girl can write. This was was especially snarky and sarcastic. I always liked Kingsley, but now I really really like him. And his assistant, Sam, loved her too. Nora wasn’t in this one, but I think Sam made up for that. Can’t wait for the next installment of this great series. And I got my Soren fix. YAY.
Now what’s next?
Just started TLOM and it is different than what I was expecting.
TLOM? The Law of Moses?
Yes. I saw on Natasha is a book Junkie that she recommends going in spoiler free about the themes of the book. To have no preconceptions before going In. I guess on GR some reviewers are giving a lot away. I am not sure what to think of it yet, lol. But not that far in.
Good to know about going in blind, Bev…I started TLOM late last night so I’m not very far into it, but the prologue alone had my chest clenching. I’m glad I don’t know what the outcome is going to be ’cause I want the *full* effect of this one!!
Jean, my reading twin, how’s it going with Lost Until You? Will I love it??
Ugh, now I can’t decide what to read next. TLOM with Amy or Lost Until You with Jean. Both look like what I’m looking for right now, something that twists my stomach in knots. Help!!
Cheryl, I’m not far enough into TLOM yet to give an opinion, but I believe Jean is far enough along in LUY to give it a rec or not. That is, IF she ever swings back by here to let us know 😛
Thanks Amy. I’m in one of those “moods” where I just can’t make up my mind what book I want to read next, but know I want something more than a light-hearted sweet read! I want the butterflies and twisted stomach feeling!! 😉
I’m all over the place. Looking at The Law of Moses, Lost Until You, Trashed, and Boy in A Band-that one looks like it will hurt and the prologue! I think I’m just tired and over-does on turkey( what is is in turkey that makes you tired and useless)!!
Ugh auto correct- over-does= over-dosed! 🙂
Amy & Cheryl, Jean mentioned snow and so I wonder if she could be in the area of the country that had that big snowfall and power outages yesterday.
I’m still not sure what to think of this book. Sometimes it feels very immediate and I’m right there with them. At other times I feel like I’m sitting back and watching scenes unfold.
These lines just got to me though.
” I didn’t want to miss something important, though it all felt important. It all felt absolutely vital, every little detail.”
“Not just a little space. Outer space. Galaxies.”
No power outages for me guys just a busy day yesterday! I LOVED Lost Until You and I think you will all love it! Highly recommend it! Totally different storyline for me…… loved Brax!!!!!
Thanks Jean, your comment helped me finally decide what to read next and a different storyline is a bonus!!! 🙂
Oh good Jean. Wondered about all of you who mentioned snow.:-)