Quite a few best selling authors on this list, today! And some highly anticipated releases in series that I have been reading. Kerrelyn Sparks, and Kresley Cole to name a few. Plus! A couple of very “Fifty-esque” looking books in the contemporary section, too!
- Shadow’s Claim (Immortals After Dark: the Dacians) by Kresley Cole <— spinoff book #1 of her Immortals After Dark series!!!!
- Wild About You (Love at Stake) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— there he is!! Howard the very sexy bear shifter. I hadn’t “envisioned” him so enticing, but book covers don’t lie! He is…. whoooo! *waggles eyebrows*
- After the Music by Christine Feehan
- Angel In Chains (The Fallen) by Cynthia Eden
- Drive Me Wild (The Others) by Christine Warren
- Kept: A Coveted Novel by Shawntelle Madison
- King of the Damned: A League of Guardians Novel by Juliana Stone
- Kiss of Surrender: A Deadly Angels Book by Sandra Hill
- Midnight’s Warrior (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Moonshifted (An Edie Spence Novel) by Cassie Alexander
- My Lord Eternity (Immortal Rogues) by Alexandra Ivy
- Prince of Spies (Dragon Knights) by Bianca D’Arc
- Savage Betrayal by Shelli Stevens
- Undead to the World: The Bloodhound Files by DD Barant
- Steel’s Edge (A Novel of the Edge) by Ilona Andrews
Contemporary (and others… erotica, suspense, etc…)
- Anything He Wants by Sara Fawkes (Now available for the first time ever as a complete book, this edition contains never-before-released scenes and special bonus material.)
- Bettie Page Presents: The Librarian by Logan Belle (… the transformation of Regina Finch from shy librarian to the object of one powerful man’s all-consuming desire.)
- Shades of Gray: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Kay Hooper <– Another Fifty-esque book?
- Body Heat by Susan Fox
- Caribbean Christmas by Jenna Bayley-Burke
- Checking It Twice by Jodi Redford <– ’Tis the season for double seduction. (look at that cover!)
- Christmas of the Red Chiefs by Linda Lael Miller
- Gold Fire by Starr Ambrose
- Her Miracle Man by Nikki Duncan
- Just Curious by Jude Deveraux
- Passion for the Game (Georgian) by Sylvia Day
- Playing the Hand You’re Dealt by Trice Hickman
- Running Wild: The Men from Battle Ridge by Linda Howard
- Secret Sins by Lora Leigh
- Slow Heat (Bounty Hunter 5) by Lorie O’Clare
- Unspoken by Lisa Jackson
- Unwrapped by Lacey Alexander
- What He’s Been Missing by Grace Octavia
- When Love Sizzles: TruLove Collection
Thanks for the mention 😀
I really enjoyed Coveted (which — surprise! — I found via your blog), so I’m anxious to start Kept.
Now if only I could find a way to remember the details of the last book without having to do a reread, it would be awesome! There are some series books that I happily reread before the next release, but I can’t/don’t want to do that for all of them. How do you handle this? I can’t be the only one who runs into this problem, right? 😉
Don’t forget Wallbanger, the new Alice Clayton book!
I’ve read lots of Kay Hooper, she writes more on the romantic suspense side, I don’t see this one being a Fifty knockoff.
Thanks for the list, LOTS of new books by favorite authors today.
Of course I’m all about the new Dresden Files book that also came out today. 😀
Omg yes wallbanger must be put on the list. So so good.
I just read Wallbanger, and I just loved the book! Could not put it down. I don’t know how I survived after only sleeping for 3 hrs!
Sounds like Wallbanger is going to the top of my To Read list!