<— Okay so yesterday I was “out of the internet commission” while I read this new release (Making Faces by Amy Harmon) and I barely put it down (except for a mini-nap) which just refreshed me enough to stay up until 3am to finish it. I even dreamt of it all night. Now, though… my brain is in book-zombie mode (me not so coherent…). 😉 UPDATE: I became coherent again (coffee’ll do that!) 😉 and now my review is up!!!
So here are the LATEST BOOK RELEASES (including some great-looking bargains and reader recs, too!). Some we’ve been waiting for, and some “new-to-me” that look GREAT!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark) by Pepper Winters <– Kidnapped! (thanks Stephanie!)
- Don’t Hate the Player…Hate the Game by Katie Ashley <– (thanks Stephanie!)
- Tattered Love (Needle’s Kiss) by Lola Stark <– (thanks Stephanie!)
- Ditching The Dream (Dream Series) by Isabelle peterson <— Stephanie found us this one, too saying: “Heroine in her 40’s with possible romance with an older or younger man!”
- Bullet by Jade C. Jamison <— Nancy found us these ROCK STAR deals! “Jade C. Jamison has reduced both BULLET & ROCK BOTTOM in time for the release of FEVERISH on October 29th.”
- Rock Bottom (Bullet) by Jade C. Jamison
- Just Human by Kerry Heavens <— book #2 was just released (below)
- Betrayed by Wodke Hawkinson <— Nancy found us this one saying: “Betrayed by Wodke Hawkinson. It is a dark read that was recommended to me” and Lynn says: “I read…was good”
- Holding On (Lights of Peril) by A.C. Bextor <— new biker book (thanks Sarah!) Not so sure about the cover but the blurb intrigues me (especially the MINE” quote). 😉 Kimberly JUST posted her own recommendation of this saying: “Whoever it was that posted about the release of the new MC book Holding On (lights of Peril). My heart is wrenching right now. Loved the book. I can’t wait until the second. Bring tissues. Also it has some disturbing situations in it so it may not be for you. They are very few and far between and they are not strung out. This ending gutted me. Thanks for recommendation if you haven’t read it Maryse I think you would like it“
- The Edge Of Darkness by Melissa Andrea <– book #2 was just released (below)
- Seven Years (Seven Series #1) by Dannika Dark <— OH!!!! Look 😉 : “It’s been seven years since Lexi Knight lost her brother in a tragic accident. On the anniversary of his death, her brother’s best friend shows up unexpectedly – a man she hasn’t seen since the funeral. He is no longer the boy Lexi once knew, but a dangerous-looking man with tattoos and dark secrets. He broke her trust and abandoned her family, yet what he reveals makes it impossible to stay angry. Lexi has been secretly infatuated with Austin since childhood, so finding out he’s a Shifter just makes him sexier. Dammit.“
- Parallel Spirits (Carrier Spirits) by Cassia Leo <— intriguing… “After more than three centuries as a carrier spirit, Mara has finally found a willing host in eighteen-year-old Belinda. As a reward for Belinda’s compliance, Mara sets out to help brokenhearted Belinda find love. With the promise of a new body, Mara dares to hope her plan may work–until Mara and Belinda both fall for sweet and charming Conor.“
- Black and Blue (Otherworld Assassin) by Gena Showalter
- Steal the Day (Thieves) by Lexi Blake
- Waking Up Dead (An End of Days Love Novel) (Entangled Select) by Emma Shortt <— “Luke and Jackson team up to find other humans in a road-trip romance for the ages. They travel for thousands of miles with zombies shadowing their every move. They must utilize every resource at their disposal…and then some. On the way, they discover that even if flesh eating zombies are knocking down their door, there’s always time for sex and even love.”
- Addicted to the Dead by Shane McKenzie
- Against All Odds (Shifters) by Sam Crescent
- Malachi (The Hunters) by Shiloh Walker
- Midnight’s Promise: Part 3 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Primal Temptation (Pendragon Gargoyles) by Sydney Somers
- Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy) by Veronica Roth <— okay not “paranormal” 😉
- Protector of the Flame (Kindred Chronicles) by Isis Rushdan
- Captive: The Forbidden Side of Nightshade by A.D. Robertson
- Hunter’s Edge (The Hunters) by Shiloh Walker
- Hunter’s Pride (The Hunters) by Shiloh Walker
- The Huntress (The Hunters) by Shiloh Walker
- The Four Horsemen (The Light Series) by Tara Brown
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon <— I just finished this one at 3am and WOW… beautiful!! My review will be next.
- Wild Child (Wild Ones 1.5) by M. Leighton <— (Can be read as a standalone!)
- Theirs to Keep (Tangled Hearts Trilogy) by Maya Banks <— oh oh. The synopsis just said a magic word!! MMA. “When Cade Walker and Merrick Sullivan find Elle hiding in the cabinet of a gun store, they know they can’t just walk away from the fragile woman with no memory of who she is or who tried to kill her. Merrick is training for the title shot in the heavyweight division as a mixed martial artist and can’t afford distractions, but neither can he turn his back on the woman who tugs at his heartstrings.”
- The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (Ella and Micha) by Jessica Sorensen
- Trust in Me: A Novel (Wait for You) by J. Lynn – (HIS POV!!) – here’s my review of book #1: Wait For You
- Falling Stars (Thompson Sisters) by Charles Sheehan-Miles <— novella featuring Crank Wilson and Julia Thompson
- Stories for Amanda Anthology by Amanda Todd Legacy Society, Kahlen Aymes, E. K. Blair, Claire Contreras, Kelly Elliott, Kailin Gow, NIna Lane, Raine MIller, Madeline Sheehan, Michelle A. Valentine <— AmandaToddLegacy.org is an organization that reaches out to kids in need, educates about the harmful effects of bullying and provides resources that can make a real difference. 100% of the proceeds from sale of this anthology will be donated toward that vision.
- Running Back by Allison Parr <— book #2 after Rush Me (Football player!)
- Jake Undone by Penelope Ward <— standalone but features “Jake” from Gemini (<— my review)
- Still Human (Just Human) by Kerry Heavens (book #2 after Just Human)
- Let Me In (The Invisibles #2) by Michelle Lynn <— book #2 after Don’t Let Go (The Invisibles)
- Off Chance by Sawyer Bennett
- Wide Spaces (A Wide Awake Novella) by Shelly Crane
- Up to the Challenge (An Anchor Island Novel) by Terri Osburn
- Kidnapping His Bride (The Renaldis) by Karen Erickson
- Malicious Mischief (A Rylie Keyes Mystery) (Entangled Select) by Marianne Harden
- Point Hope by Kristen James <— “After his Navy career came to an end, Trey became an EMT in his hometown of Coos Bay, Oregon. He struggles with PTSD, which affects his ability to do his job and connect with his family. His wife seems to be living life without him.“
- Since You’ve Been Gone (Welcome to Paradise) by Elle Kennedy
- Some Kind of Wonderful: A Holiday Novella (The Cupcake Lovers) by Beth Ciotta
- Cinderella Screwed Me Over (Entangled Select) by Cindi Madsen
- The Hathaways Complete Series by Lisa Kleypas
- If Only in My Dreams by Wendy Markham
- Seductive Secrecy (Shadows series) by Marni Mann
- Take A Look At Me Now by Miranda Dickinson
- Accidents: A Novel by Yael Hedaya
- The Grace In Darkness (A Forever in Darkness) by Melissa Andrea <— book #2 after The Edge Of Darkness
I’m currently reading Making Faces…. 🙂 guess I should wait for your review.
Maryse, I cannot wait to read your review of “Making Faces”. The story gripped my heart from the beginning and 12 hours after finishing I’m still thinking about it. =)
Read it Sara!!! No need to wait. Then, we can talk about it tonight!! 😀
Me too, Emily… so many scenes keep coming back to me today and I’m all warm and fuzzy right now.
The Grace In Darkness by melissa Andrea released today as well. It is currently live on amazon
Thanks Sarah! I added it. 😀
Making Faces sounds great and just what I need right now to get me out of this funk I’ve been in since reading this past weekend. Ooooh, there are some really good ones up above as well! Looks like another nonproductive day due to reading for me. 😉 So nice there are others who can relate, lol!
Reading IS productive. It makes us smarter!! 😛 I’m goin’ with that! 😉
Just downloaded Making Faces….so excited to start this one! And yes Maryse, reading definitely makes us smarter!
LOL! Yep, we are all pretty smart in the ways of bikers, MMA guys, reforming bad boys, etc. 😉 I’m off now to become even smarter via Kindle! *hee hee*
AND TATTOO ARTISTS!! HAHA!!
hahahahahahha!!!!! You guys make me laugh. And you’re both SO right! We are Alpha pros!
Hey if you havent already, definitely check out Seven Years by Dannika Dark. It is soooo good. Started it this morning and am almost finished. Would havent been already but im chasing after my one year old all day. This book is my new fav!!
You forgot the temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen!
Don’t waste your time on Holding On….the story line is ok at best, but good Lord, the typos, the cheesy language that the characters use, the refusal to use the tab button or quotation marks! It was like the whole book was one giant run-on paragraph. If you dig past all that, kudos to you.
Just finished Tears of Tess….Best book I have read this year. Must read.