TODAY’S QUICK HURRICANE IRMA AFTERMATH UPDATE: HERE I AM!!!😀 Okay still no electricity, and cell service goes on and off for hours at a time… but my freezer loaded in frozen water bottles is totally holding up (everything is still frozen solid) and I keep moving a water bottle or two up to the fridge to keep THAT cold, so it’s working! PLUS! I’m here and I’m reading my heart out.
P.S. BOOK UPDATE!!! I’m reading “Until It Fades: A Novel” by K.A. Tucker, and this book is AWESOME!!!!! She saves a famous hockey star from a car crash and doesn’t realize who he is… Soooooooooo much more than the impression I got from the blurb (which was awesome in itself. Totally gave me a blurb jolt) and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! THIS… wow. It is deep, and intense, and has so much more than what you expect is going to happen. And I’m being inundated with tummy-love-butterflies and I’m LOVING how on the edge of my seat I am with this. I think this is going to be one of my 2017 favorites and I mean right at the top! Ohhhhhh how I am in love with it. And now back to it. 🙂
P.S. Happy Birthday to my fellow book-twin, Amy!!! 😀 I hope today is your best day ever, and that every day following, is even better than that!
And now… LOOKIT ALL THE BOOKS!!!!!! 85+ books on today’s list, and with so many choices, you know I had some blurbs that totally jolted me in excitement.
Which ones gave me a blurb jolt? :D!!! ➔ Drumline (It’s actually a recent release and is on today’s reader recs section, but OMG!!! Did Krista just compare the hero to TRAVIS?!?!? MINE MINE MINE!!!!!) Blood Guard (heck YES!! This sounds like a gritty “old-school” vampire romance… the human bartender and the vampire that steals her away to an underground world she never knew about. You know… ’cause we’re human and all. And P.S. they NEED her), Mark My Words (it just got re-released with a gorgeous new cover, and it’s a psych thriller that sounds all stalker-y. YES PLEASE!! I hope it creeps me out goooooood!!), Play On (that one up there to the left! Sounds like a rock-star book, and they were perfect together until he left suddenly. And now she finds out he HATES her so much, but she has NO idea why), Forget Me Not (DARK READ!! She was kidnapped by his father, and he helped her, but she left him there with his monster… and now as adults, she’s guilt ridden. And he’s back. Sounds like he’s a monster too), Fraternize (Rachel Van Dyken’s latest and she’s a curvy cheerleader, up against all sorts of rules but she’s thrilled at her new spot! Except… she’s not allowed to fraternize with the football players. Yeah… this should be good 😉 tee hee!), Lust (OMG THIS ONE!!!! She’s a single mom prostitute, and the tattooed bad-ass cop arrests her… and then THIS: “I was a whore of the highest value. Until Detective Adrian Potter. Until the tattooed, redemption-seeking detective entered my life, looking for his fairytale. The cop and the hooker. Happily ever f**king never.” MINE!!!!!!) and The Rejected Wife (arranged marriage and he HATES her. In fact, he married her to make her pay “…no transgression against the Solace family will go unpunished. It is my duty to make sure she pays for what she has done. And the best part is, she’ll be paying for her mistake… …for as long as we both shall live…”).
And there are quite a few more that sound awesome that I highlighted below. AND! Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s 10 Monday Earlybird Book Releases!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!)
- Drumline by Stacy Kestwick <— RECENT RELEASE THAT EVERYONE IS LOVING & DID SHE JUST SAY TRAVIS-LIKE???? GASP!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!
Krista: MARYSE!!!!! AHHHhh!! OMG!!!! You NEED to read Drumline by Stacy kestwick ASAP… It has a beautiful disaster feel with Laird giving Travis a very close run for the lead!!!! Say what!?! I know right? I’m only at chapter 14 and I CANT put it down!! Seriously!! I think – no I know – you will LOVE it!! A snare Drumline geek hero and a strong quit-wit stubborn heroine. Stop what your doing and READ this book!! Gotta go!!
Kata: RE: Drumline Easily going to make my top 10 of 2017!
Maryse: That excites me!!!! :D!!!
- Mark My Words: A psychological thriller by Amber Garza <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! Beautiful cover and it’s a psych-thriller!! Oooooh it sounds so ominous, or creepy-stalker like. “She started out as my muse, but now she’s become My life. My future. My everything. And I will do anything to keep her with me.”
- Undeadly Secrets by Aaron L. Speer <— PARANORMAL SERIES and Kim considers it the best she’s ever read!
Kim: I’m writing because I want to tell you about this series that I just happen to fall into and it’s too good not to recommend. The Undeadly Secrets series by Aaron L Speer is by far the best pnr series that I’ve ever read and I just want to do my part by sharing it’s greatness! If you have time to fit it in your schedule- it’s a definite one clicker.
- End of Day (Jack & Jill Series Book 1) by Jewel E. Ann <— FAVORITE AUTHOR ALERT!! Christina recommends this author and this one is her favorite series!
- Blood Guard: A Mission Novel by Megan Erickson <— MEGAN ERICKSON ALERT!! “One minute, I’m a bartender in gritty Mission City; the next, I’m whisked away by a vampire named Athan who tells me that I’m the lifeblood of his clan. It sounds unbelievable, but he’s got evidence I can’t deny. Turns out, Athan belongs to an underground society of vampires who feed only on humans with their consent. Their enemies have no such qualms, and they want me dead. The only thing standing in their way is strong, sexy Athan. And the closer we get, the more tempted I am to let Athan feed. . . .”
- Savage Betrayal: A Dark Urban Guardians Fantasy by Anni Antoni
- Rule Breakers, Soul Takers: An Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance (Hell Runners Book 1) by Jacqueline Jayne
- The Chaos Prophecy: an Urban Fantasy Romance Novel (Elemental Guardians Book 2) by Rosalie Lario
- Welcome to Crash by Lina Langley <— SCI FI M/M ROMANCE!!
- Resilient (Rycroft Group Book 2) by Meg Cooper
- Constantine: A History (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- The Wolf’s Dream Mate: Howl’s Romance by Milly Taiden and Marianne Morea
- Destiny Disgraced (Talon Pack Book 6) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Grizzly Promise: A Werebear Shifter Romance (Arcadian Bears Book 4) by Becca Jameson
- Feel the Heat (The Phoenix Agency Book 5) by Desiree Holt
- Formula for Danger (The Phoenix Agency Book 6) by Desiree Holt
- Blood Vengeance (Bewitching Bedlam) by Yasmine Galenorn
- BLACK (All the King’s Men Book 8) by Donya Lynne
- Witch Wars (The Underlayes Book 1) by T.A. Moorman
- Kill For You (Catastrophe Series Book 2) by Michele Mills <— SCI FI ALERT!! AN EX-CON & AN EX-STAR… “A virus swept the globe killing almost all of humanity and crushing civilization to the ground, leaving Trevor Mason in the enviable position of being able to strut out of his wide-open death row cell, a free man. Now he’s trying to find redemption by helping to rebuild a ruined and empty world. Rebel Case was a box office phenomenon, but after the apocalypse she’s just a survivor like anyone else…“
- Raise Hell (The Bewitching Hour Book 5) by Mallory Crowe
- Harem of Seas (The Greek Harem Saga Book 2) by Mia Church
- Flare: Faction 13 (The Isa Fae Collection) by H.J. Lawson
- The Sweet Shoppe Stories by Melissa Schroeder
- All the Light There Is: The Healing Edge – Book Three by Anise Eden
- Play On by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!!! HE’S BACK… AND FOR SOME REASON HE HATES HER. “...Older, worldlier, a music producer and composer, the sexy Scot should never have made sense for Nora. But somehow in each other they found the light they were looking for, the laughter and the passion—the strength to play on despite their past losses. But when life dealt Aidan another unlucky hand, instead of reaching for her he disappeared...”
- LOVING LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES Book 6) by Shayne Ford
- Forbidden & Forever (The Lake Lovers Series Book 3) by Marly Andrews
- Ruin Me (Crystal Gulf Book 3) by Shana Vanterpool
- Decidedly With Baby (By The Bay Book 2) by Stina Lindenblatt <— HOCKEY STAR & CAREER WOMAN HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND AND AN OOPS!!! “...After Holly receives some unexpected bad news, she’s looking to blow off a little steam, and hot sex with Mr. No Commitment himself fits the bill just fine. But sex is never without consequences, and this time it’s more than her heart that is at stake. This time, Mr. No Commitment and Ms. Career need to figure out what’s really important to them and find room in their heart for another—plus one...”
- Promise to Defend (Rescue Ops) by Diana Gardin
- Echoes in the Storm by Max Henry
- Forget Me Not by Willow Winters <— OOOOH DARK READ ALERT!! HE’S BACK... “…I was only a small girl. Scared and frightened, I was taken from my home and held against my will. His father hurt me, but he protected me and kept me safe as best he could. Until I left him. I ran the first chance I got and even though I knew he wasn’t behind me, I didn’t stop. The branches lashed out at me, punishing me for leaving him in the hands of a monster. I’ve never felt such guilt in my life...”
- Delirious, A Quantum Novel (Quantum Series Book 6) by Marie Force
- Second to None (A Second Glances Novella) by Nancy Herkness
- A New Shade of Summer (Love in Lenox) by Nicole Deese
- Something Just Like This: A You & Me Novel (You & Me Series Book 3) by Lisa Shelby
- Chavez: Jagged Edge Series #7 (Jagged Edge Series, Alpha-male, Romance) by A.L. Long
- Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry <— SARINA BOWEN & SARAH BAYBERRY ALERT! SHE WORKS AT HIS MOTHER’S COMPANY… “…I’m the only thing standing between my little sister and the foster care system. He may have money and charm on his side, but I have something even more powerful — pure desperation. This temp job at his mother’s company can become a full time job for me. It has to. But when Callan’s eyes rake over my body, sometimes I forget my obligations...”
- The Final Score (A Play-by-Play Novel Book 13) by Jaci Burton <— JACI BURTON’S FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! “…Like Nathan, Mia is from a sports dynasty family and embarking on an incredible new career—as founder of her own sports management company. Her friendship with Nathan means everything to her, and tossing sex into the mix again could jeopardize it…”
- Cold Malice (Cold Justice Book 8) by Toni Anderson
- Hot Georgia Rein by Martha Sweeney
- One Last Kiss (Tina Folsom’s Eternal Bachelors Club) by Cynthia Cooke
- My Kinda Song (Summer Sisters Book 3) by Lacey Black <— SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND & SUFFERING UNREQUITED LOVE... “Abby Summer has been in love with one man most of her life, but he doesn’t know she exists. For years, Abby has watched him go home with woman after woman, not even noticing the one who stands loyally beside him. That’s why a dating site is the perfect solution to Abby’s problems: get over Levi and move on to someone else...”
- Secrets Between Friends by Fiona Palmer
- A Particular Darkness (A Katrina Williams Novel) by Robert E. Dunn
- Fraternize (Players Game Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! SHE’S THE NEW CHEERLEADER BUT THERE ARE RULES… “Emerson just made her dream come true as a professional cheerleader for her favorite pro football team. But even though the plus-size athlete is breaking down boundaries, she still has to contend with the massive rulebook. Carbs? Nope. Chocolate? Definitely not. Still, Emerson loves her curves, and she’ll rock the hell out of this job even if it kills her. Except for one mandate that is easier read than done… No fraternizing with the players…“
- BLEMISHED by Juliet Braddock
- I Heart Forever (I Heart Series, Book 7) by Lindsey Kelk
- Arrogant Bastard (Dark Desires) by Zara Cox
- March Wind (Wilder Irish Book 3) by Mari Carr <— SHE HAS A BRAIN TUMOR AND A BARTENDER HELPS HER WITH HER BUCKET LIST ALERT! Ohhhhhh my heart is already breaking… “…Mia has a ticking time bomb in her head, an inoperable tumor, with a diagnosis of only six months to live. As Padraig lets her cry on his shoulder, listens to her heartbreakingly detail the things she’ll never get to experience, he’s forced to face some hard facts about the way he’s lived his own life up to this point. Meandering through each day as if youth means immortality, and he has all the time in the world. An evening of soul-searching leads to a life-changing decision—Padraig will help Mia accomplish everything on her bucket list. He won’t let her die with a single regret...”
- Scorch: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (The Blackthorn Brothers Book 4) by Cali MacKay
- Restitution (Theta Corps Book 1) by Aliyah Burke
- Strings: A Love Story by Megan Edwards
- Harm Done: A Novel by Shane Allison
- Almost Never by Amy Lamont <— THE ROCK STAR’S SON & THE MED STUDENT ALERT! “…Getting blown off by the sexy and popular King of Campus is the kiss of death for the new life Harper hoped to make for herself at college. Her only goal now is to get into medical school so she can leave her past, and Declan Cooper, far behind. But when the plans Harper made are threatened, Declan might be the only person who can help...”
- Vengeance: A Romantic Suspense Thriller (Tip of the Spear Book 2) by Belle Ami
- Undercover Agent (Phantom Security Book 2) by Marissa Dobson
- Fighting His Desire (So Inked Book 4) by Sidney Bristol
- Frozen Notes (Amazing Grace Book 4) by Fay Lamb
- Filthy Kiss (Filthy Fairy Tales Book 3) by Vanessa Booke
- Lust (Vegas Nights, #2) by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART ALERT!! OOOOOOHHHH HE’S A TATTOOED COP & HE JUST ARRESTED A SINGLE MOM PROSTITUTE & THIS SOUNDS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! “…Detective Adrian Potter had a lot to answer for. I didn’t care that he was tasked with shutting down the city’s most prolific hookers. I cared that he was stopping me from providing for my daughter. He didn’t care. Not at all. Until I broke down in the backseat of his car… And he let me go. Adrian was a single parent, too. He knew how hard I had it. At least, he thought he did...”
- Forever With You (Unforgettable You Book 4) by Beverley Kendall
- A Cowboy to Keep (The Canadays of Montana Book 4) by Barbara Ankrum
- Something Like Family by Heather Burch
- THREESOME by Brian W. Smith and Keith Thomas Walker
- First by Kimberly Adams <— MILITARY HERO WENT MISSING & SHE TRIED TO MOVE ON… and then he was found. “...Grant wrote to me from Saudi Arabia, and in his very first letter, he asked me to marry him. In his last letter, he promised to hold me in his arms on my graduation day. His last letter ended in forever. As I tried to move on with my life, I was consumed each day with the memories of a ghost… Of my young love. My first love. On August 26th, 1997, he was finally found… but I’d already lost him. This is the story of our life…. and it’s only just begun...”
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Fangirl meets Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda in this funny and poignant coming-of-age novel from New York Times bestselling author Christina Lauren about two boys who fall in love in a writing class—one from a progressive family and the other from a conservative religious community.”
- Saved: Breaking Free #1: An Omegaverse Story by A.M. Arthur <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Is Love Enough (The Enough Series Book 3) by Taryn Steele
- The Return by Maxine Marsh
- Drunk on You (Hope Town Book 4) by Harper Sloan <— HARPER SLOAN’S LATEST!!! “…I wanted to be free from my ex, and he wanted to escape his. One drunken night turned a joke into a life-changing moment. He warned me not to fall for him, and I should’ve listened...”
- The Broken Duke (The 1797 Club Book 3) by Jess Michaels
- Sweet Captivity by Julia Sykes <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! SHE CAN’T STAND BEING TOUCHED & THEN SHE’S KIDNAPPED... “...The longer I remain trapped with him, the more I come to suspect that I’m not the only captive in his brother’s home. Andrés’ scars go deeper than the wicked furrows carved into his flesh, his pain reflected in the dark demands he imposes upon me. His obsession is twisted and wrong, but maybe I’m twisted, too. Do I want to be rescued from him? Or is he the one who truly needs saving?“
- Vengeful Justice (Cowboy Justice Association Book 9) by Olivia Jaymes
- Rising Star (A Shooting Stars Novel Book 1) by Terri Osburn
- A Kiss in Lavender (La Vie en Roses Book 4) by Laura Florand <— LAURA FLORAND ALERT! HE’S IN EXILE & SHE WANTS TO HELP HIM LIKE HE ONCE HELPED HER… “...Lucien Rosier had been her hero once, when everyone else had turned away. Now it was Elena Lyon’s turn to rescue him. If she could teach him to believe in love and family again, she would pay back her debts. But after a lifetime of abandonment, she wasn’t about to make the mistake of believing in love herself. Not even for him...”
- Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures Book 1) by Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss <— SHE’S ESCAPING PAPARAZZI & HE’S A RECLUSIVE… “...When Madison discovers Luke’s secluded cabin, he can’t turn her away again. They make no promises. Madison needs to feel wanted again, and Luke misses the touch of a woman...”
- Tripped Out: A Blacktop Cowboys® Novella by Lorelei James
- Shredding Dreams (Velocity Book 2) by Bella Jeanisse
- Times Square by Jana Aston <— JANA ASTON ALERT!! SHE’S SCOWLING AT HIM… but he’s still coming over… “…I don’t have time for distractions. Which is why I’m ignoring the distraction staring at me right now. The one who looks like he belongs on a billboard campaign. The one with the full lips and the cocky smile. The one refusing to look away even when I give him my best no way scowl. The one headed in my direction. Right now…“
- Cookies & Candlelight: Baxter Family Bakery Book Two (Arcadia Valley Romance 9) by Elizabeth Maddrey
- Trouble in Tallahassee (Familiar Legacy Book 3) by Claire Matturro
- Help Wanted (An on the Job Romance) by Allison B. Hanson
- 400 First Kisses by E.L. Todd <— SHE HATES HIM & HE JUST MOVED IN NEXT DOOR ALERT!! “...He’s just as arrogant as I remember, mowing the lawn without a shirt and grinning like an idiot. When he catches me staring at him through the window, he winks. So cocky. He flirts with me like he never broke my heart. And then he tells me something that I just can’t believe. We’re married…“
- Second Chances: A Romance Writers of America Collection by J. Kenner, Christina Lauren, Liliana Hart, Alyssa Day, Rachel Hauck, Damon Suede, Marilyn Brant, Renee Luke, Kerri Carpenter, Tara Wyatt, Cici Coughlin, Cassandra Dean, Tina Ferraro, Ariella Moon, Brandi Willis Schreiber, Lizzie Shane, Sharon Sobel “Romance Writers of America® brings together seventeen of today’s hottest authors in an anthology of never-before-published tales that reveal true love always deserves a happy ending...”
- The Billionaire’s Devotion: A Billionaire Romance (The Hampton Billionaires Book 3) by Erika Rose
- Break of Day (One Night in South Beach) by Andie J. Christopher
- The Fate of Us by Brooke Parker
- Jasper by Amy Miles
- The Rejected Wife by Sweta RP <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE AND HE HATES HER ALERT!! “…Calling the one person I despise the most my wife, and having her under my roof twenty-four-seven, is exactly the way I want it. Why? Because it makes my plan for revenge so much easier. Heather Montgomery made the mistake of crossing my family and ruining my sister’s career. Now she needs to be taught that no transgression against the Solace family will go unpunished. It is my duty to make sure she pays for what she has done. And the best part is, she’ll be paying for her mistake… …for as long as we both shall live…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – September 14th 2017
- The Outskirts: The Outskirts Duet: Part One by T.M. Frazier – September 17th 2017
- Exes with Benefits by Nicole Williams – September 18th 2017
- Five by J.A. Huss – September 19th 2017
- Lucas: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – September 19th 2017
- The Queen by Skye Warren – September 19th 2017
- Ride It Out (A Desert Dogs Novel) by Cara McKenna – September 19th 2017
- Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels Book 2) by Kelly Elliott – September 19th 2017
- Find Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 3) by Tiffany Snow – September 19th 2017
- King of Code by C.D. Reiss – September 20th 2017
- Hollywood Love: Book 3: A sexy celebrity romance (Hollywood Billionaires) by Jillian Dodd – September 22nd 2017