HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! This is the last “big” one of the month, and you can tell we’re heading into our holiday season with all the sweet Christmas romances that just went live. PLUS!!!!! If you missed yesterday’s post, this was a great surprise release day of our absolute favorites that released their books one day early. You’ll see what I mean 😉 ➜ Nine Monday Early Bird Book Releases
<— But what I’m especially excited about is that one to the left. The conclusion to the “duet” that I just read and LOVED, is live today!!! I 4.5 starred both, and now you can devour ’em without having to deal with a wait over a cliffhanger. 😉 Two couple’s stories, but that intertwine dramatically and MUST be read in order to appreciate the awesomeness. Some scary stuff, plenty of steam, and of course, swoon-worthy!!! If you’re in the mood for that infuriatingly bossy alpha-male done right? These are for you!!! In fact, here are my reviews of ’em both: Book Review – Retrieval by Aly Martinez AND Book Review – Transfer (The Retrieval Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez
Wanna know what else I’m excited about? Tee hee!!! 😉 The Rule Book (it’s in the bargains section, but it sounds right up my romance alley, ’cause this is an office romance! She’s trying HARD not to crush on her broody, rich boss… and she’s breaking all of her own rules. It sounds steamy AND hilarious), The Vanishing Year (psych-thriller where she’s living the perfect life, but she’s also using a fake name to keep herself safe), Making the Play (sports star romance, and while the cover doesn’t say much for me, the blurb sure did! She’s a single mom, and he’s her son’s football star hero. And they accidentally meet), His Last Name (this one sounds like it’s going to be like those infuriating and addicting night time “soaps”. Rich, maybe conniving? women that are the wives of famous sports stars), Sparking the Fire (she’s a famous actress trying to get back in good graces, and he’s a firefighter that will be helping her with her next role)… BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! I just added this to my mini-blurb jolt list: Hustle (OMG THAT BLURB!!! Football star and a girl trying to escape rumors and be low profile… but with him that’s hard. AND!!!! One of our fellow readers said it was “Angsty as f**kkk” <— OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
- Possession by Helen Hardt
- The Life She Wants by Robyn Carr
- Tapping the Billionaire: Bad Boy Billionaires Series, Book 1 by Max Monroe
- Darkest Journey: Krewe of Hunters, Book 20 by Heather Graham
- Playboy Pilot by Penelope Douglas & VI Keeland
- Chandler: A Fixed Trilogy Spinoff by Laurelin Paige
- Sex Machine by Marie Force
- Highland Chieftain: Murray Family Series, Book 21 by Hannah Howell
- Do You Want to Start a Scandal by Tessa Dare
- The Trouble with Mistletoe: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis
- Denim and Lace by Diana Palmer
- Collide by Riley Hart
- Stay by Riley Hart
- Pretend by Riley Hart
- Guardian’s Mate: Shifters Unbound Series, Book 9 by Jennifer Ashley
- Chaos Bound: Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club Series, Book 4 by Sarah Castille
- Jagger: Caldwell Brothers Series, Book 3 by MJ Fields
- Dragon Actually: Dragon Kin Series, Book 1 by G. A. Aiken
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Goal (Off-Campus Book 4) by Elle Kennedy <— WHAT I’M READING!!! Just released yesterday and my fellow readers are loving it (and I’m reading!!!)
Julie O: Just finished The Goal. Why can’t they clone a “Tucker” for each of us? Is that asking too much?????
Lisa: Loving The Goal. Tucker is a gorgeous big old hunk. Sabrina….meh….not so into her…..maybe he’ll thaw her out a bit.
DG: Read The Goal and AGREED Tuck is the bomb! Loved him…a lot! Sweet, sexy, Tuck…yeah, I could have a thing for hockey players if they were all like these guys…Love the book, felt bad for the h…she was not crazy likeable but the girl had issues…Tuck’s mom…yeah, I didn’t like her so much…overall I LOVED it!
Tessa: *happy sigh* My heart is so happy. My grin is so big. The Goal was just what I needed on an overly hot day. I’m in happy land. Tucker is a big, old sweety and I just adore him.
- The Good Ol’ Boys by M. Robinson <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT! And it was just released today at a bargain price!
- Shifters in the Shadows: Seventeen Paranormal Romances of Sexy Shifters, Dangerous Vamps, & Things That Go Bump in the Night <— PARANORMAL ANTHOLOGY just released and it’s super-bargain priced today.
- The Rule Book (Rule Breakers) by Jennifer Blackwood <— OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!!! This one sound right up my alley and the blurb has me excited!! “Don’t call your hot boss the antichrist to his face. 2. Don’t stare at hot boss’s, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!) 3. Don’t get on the malicious first assistant’s bad side…” <— P.S. There’s more and it gets funnier and funnier. Plus, it’s super-bargain priced today!
- The Fable of Us by Nicole Williams <— Bargain priced today!
- Gridiron Bad Boy: A Football Romance by Eddie Cleveland <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! Nancy found us this one!! She says: “I loved his first book American Bad Boy, so snatched this one up today…” (it’s super-bargain priced today, too!) Oh and “American Bad Boy” is included in this novel!!! Very cool!
- Hustle by Ashley Claudy <— FOOTBALL SPORT STAR ALERT (and described as “Angsty as f**kkk”)! MINE!!!! :D!!!!! She’s trying to escape her past (rumors ran wild) by keeping a low profile and yet she’s being pulled into HIS limelight… (it’s a Kindle Countdown Deal today – super bargain priced!) “She’s determined to wipe him from her mind though, because he is the definition of unavailable. He’s got an on and off again girlfriend always on the sidelines and a flood of girls willing to take over that position. And his popularity makes it hard to keep a low profile, something she needs to do if she doesn’t want to be pulled back into the drama of her past.“
Ratula: Read it babe. Angsty as f**kkk
Celine: Eek! Okay, clicking it 😉
Maryse: Oh wow!!! Okay I’m one-clicking it too now. LOL!!!!
Maryse: Annnnnnnd I ALREADY one-clicked it. 😉 LOL! Bringing it to the top of my Kindle app right now!
Celine: I guess ‘angsty as f’ck’ is a popular requirement for a few of us!!
- Shadow Silence: A Whisper Hollow Novel by Yasmine Galenorn
- Dalir’s Salvation (The Song) by Nina Crespo
- The Bloodsworn (A Bloodbound Novel) by Erin Lindsey
- Alpha Geek by Milly Taiden
- Endless Flames (Surviving Ashes, Book Four) by Kennedy Layne <— DYSTOPIAN
- Quanta Reset (The Shadow Ravens Book 3) by Lola Dodge <— DYSTOPIAN
- Wolf on Board (Wolves of Willow Bend Book 14) by Heather Long
- Unbound (The Captive Series, Book 7) by Erica Stevens
- His Metal Maiden (Space Lords – A Dragon Lords Romance Book 3) by Michelle M. Pillow
- A Cougar’s Claim (Charmed in Vegas Book 7) by Jennifer James and Michelle Fox
- Awaken (The Lilituria Prophecy Book 1) by Grace White
- Dark Abigail (The Women of Purgatory Book 2) by Tish Thawer
- A Vampire’s Honor (Vampire’s Promise Book 3) by Carla Susan Smith
- Specter by Michele Olmstead Archer
- Cracks In The Glass by Lynette Creswell
- Transfer (The Retrieval Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— I READ IT AND LOVED IT!!! (here’s my review)
- Jagger (Broken Doll Book 2) by Heather C Leigh
- Against the Wind, Season 2, Episode 1 (Rising Storm) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Storm Warning, Season 2, Episode 2 (Rising Storm) by Larissa Ione
- Brave the Storm, Season 2, Episode 3 (Rising Storm) by Lisa Mondello
- Lightning Strikes, Season 2, Episode 4 (Rising Storm) by Lexi Blake
- Fire and Rain, Season 2, Episode 5 (Rising Storm) by R.K. Lilley
- Quiet Storm, Season 2, Episode 6 (Rising Storm) by Julie Kenner
- Blinding Rain, Season 2, Episode 7 (Rising Storm) by Elisabeth Naughton
- Blue Skies, Season 2, Episode 8 (Rising Storm) by Dee Davis
- The Trouble with Mistletoe: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS ALERT!! HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER… “Willa Davis is wrangling puppies when Keane Winters stalks into her pet shop with frustration in his chocolate-brown eyes and a pink bedazzled cat carrier in his hand. He needs a kitty sitter, stat. But the last thing Willa needs is to rescue a guy who doesn’t even remember her . . .“
- HOT SEAL Rescue (HOT SEAL Team – Book 3) by Lynn Raye Harris
- That Mistletoe Moment by Cat Johnson
- The One That Slipped Away by LaShawn Vasser
- Absolution (Mr. Black Series) by Penelope Marshall
- The Vanishing Year: A Novel by Kate Moretti <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT! Sounds right up my scary, psych-thriller alley! She’s living the PERFECT life but…”What no one knows is that five years ago, Zoe’s life was in danger. Back then, Zoe wasn’t Zoe at all. Now her secrets are coming back to haunt her. As the past and present collide, Zoe must decide who she can trust before she—whoever she is—vanishes completely…“
- Pull Me Close (Panic) by Sidney Halston
- Possession (Steel Brothers Saga Book 3) by Helen Hardt
- I’ve Seen You Naked and Didn’t Laugh: A Geeky Love Story by Eden Butler <— LOL!!!!
- A Change of Heart by Sonali Dev
- Christmas on My Mind (A Cowboy Christmas) by Janet Dailey
- Framed: A Psychological Thriller (Boston’s Crimes of Passion Book 2) by Colleen Connally
- A Shady Affair by Eliza Payne
- Lyric and Lingerie (The Fort Worth Wranglers Book 1) by Tracy Wolff <— FOOTBALL STAR/SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “Broken down quarterback Heath Montgomery is on a plane ride to nowhere. Dodging the phone call he’s certain will end his professional football career for good, he might be Texas bound, but he knows there’s nowhere for him to go but down. But that’s before his childhood best friend and confidante plops back into his life wearing nothing but duct tape and a bad attitude…“
- The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo
- Perfectly Charming (A Morning Glory Novel Book 2) by Liz Talley
- The Last Rock King by Seven Steps
- Because Of You (The Loft Series Book 3) by Miles Hightower
- Harte Strings: A Jet City Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Matchmaker Series Book 2) by Gina Robinson
- Dangerous Protector (Aegis Group Book 5) by Sidney Bristol
- Vengeance (Oak Grove Suspense Book 1) by Reese A Stephens
- A Christmas Bride (Chapel of Love) by Hope Ramsay
- Locked and Loaded (A US Marshals Novel) by Mandy Baxter <— SEXY U.S. MARSHALL ALERT! “Charlotte Cahill intends to take down an infamous diamond smuggler on the FBI’s Most Wanted list—and she intends to do it by the book. That won’t be easy with the cocky new temporary deputy on her task force…“
- That Mistletoe Moment by Cat Johnson, Kate Angell, Allyson Charles
- Wilde One (Born to Be Wilde) by Jannine Gallant
- Sparking the Fire (Hot in Chicago Series) by Kate Meader <— FAMOUS ACTRESS & A FIREFIGHTER ALERT! “Wyatt Fox, resident daredevil at Engine Co. 6, needs a low-key job to keep him busy while he recovers from his latest rescue stunt. Consulting on a local movie shoot should add just enough spark to his day. Especially when in struts Molly Cade: the woman who worked his heart over good, and then left him in the Windy City dust…“
- My Creative Billionaire 2 by Ali Parker
- Coming Home (Finding Your Place Book 1) by Rebecca Barber
- Fire in the Blood (The Red Series Book 2) by Lily Freeman
- Outsider (Exodus End World Tour Book 2) by Olivia Cunning <— OLIVIA CUNNING ROCK STAR BOOK ALERT! She’s in a threesome relationship with her band mate AND her body guard!! “She’s earned the devoted love of not only one, but two spectacular men. Her committed threesome with sexy guitarist Trey Mills and her hunky bodyguard Ethan Conner is stable, loving, deep, and satisfying for all involved. But sometimes the world sees things differently and is determined to destroy what it doesn’t understand…”
- Music of the Soul; Souls of Chicago #2 by Annabella Michaels <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Wreck You by Randi Perrin <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Pulled from All Sides (Roughstock Book 6) by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Witness to a Trial: A Short Story Prequel to The Whistler (Kindle Single) by John Grisham
- With This Kiss (Windswept Bay Book 3) by Debra Clopton
- Fit for Love (A Stand By Me Novel Book 3) by Brinda Berry
- Surviving Faith (The JackholeS Book 2) by Joy Eileen
- Gaining Visibility by Pamela Hearon <— 40-SOMETHING & STARTING OVER IN ITALY ALERT! “Invigorated by the beauty of the Italian countryside, Julia seems unstoppable, until she’s injured by a rock—one that happens to belong to thirty-something stone mason Vitale DeLuca. Reluctantly, Julia accepts Vitale’s insistent offer of lodging while she recovers...”
- Where the Lotus Flowers Grow by MK Schiller
- Making the Play (Hidden Falls) by T. J. Kline <— FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR & SINGLE MOM ALERT!! “Bethany Mills has been doing just fine since her husband walked out on them… and she definitely doesn’t need another man to disappoint her—or her son. But when James runs into his hero at the park, Bethany admits there is a void in her son’s life that she just can’t fill. Her attraction to the handsome football star is undeniable, but a man in the limelight is the last thing she wants for herself, or James.“
- Overtime: Interracial Sports Romance (The Ultimate Betrayal Book 2) by Eden Rose
- Love Me Crazy by Camden Leigh
- She’s My Kind of Girl (A Something New Novel) by Jennifer Dawson
- Lured In: A Fishing for Trouble Novel by Laura Drewry
- Mixed Signals by Diane Barnes
- Spying With Sir (Sassy With Sir Book 2) by Judy Jarvie
- Captivate Me (Ravage MC#5) by Ryan Michele <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “The Ravage MC is a family. Always has been, always will be. But life took them all on a different path, a path where they suffered loss, betrayal, and heartache. Now it all comes down to this moment: a day of reckoning…“
- 93% Chance I Don’t Hate You by L. Taylor and Amy H. Lynn
- The Mistaken Escort’s Pleasure: A Liaison Novel by Valerie Ullmer
- Merry Cowboy Christmas (Lucky Penny Ranch) by Carolyn Brown
- The Last Dance by Kierney Scott
- His Last Name by Daaimah S. Poole <— SPORTS STAR WIVES ALERT!! “From pretty girls to wealthy wifeys, five women snagged the championship ring and the title…“
- Days of You and Me: A Keeping Score Trilogy Sports Romance by Tawdra Kandle <— SPORTS STAR ALERT! And this is the conclusion to the trilogy!
- Ky (In the Company of Snipers Book 13) by Irish Winters
- Leopold: Part Five: Royal Heartbreakers by Ember Casey & Renna Peak
- Teach Me Like That (LMLT Book 2) by Marie James
- Second Chances: FROSH #2 by Mónica B. Wagner
- Holiday in Your Heart (A Caribou Crossing Romance) by Susan Fox
- Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Castles Ever After) by Tessa Dare <— TESSA DARE’S LATEST BOOK ALERT! A mystery couple had a tryst, and rumors are it was her… “All Charlotte Highwood knows is this: it wasn’t her. But rumors to the contrary are buzzing. Unless she can discover the lovers’ true identity, she’ll be forced to marry Piers Brandon, Lord Granville–the coldest, most arrogantly handsome gentleman she’s ever had the misfortune to embrace. When it comes to emotion, the man hasn’t got a clue.“
- Tough Love: A New Adult Romance Collection <— ANTHOLOGY
- Critical Condition: Escape to the Country by Nicki Edwards
- The Law Series: Books 1-3 by Camille Taylor
- The Way Home (Finding Home Book 3) by Rachel Caid
- Sweet Thing: A Hale Street Story by Emily Leigh
- Fear Me, Fear Me Not by Elodie Nowodazkij
- Our Forever by Elena Matthews <— SHE’S GRIEVING HER HUSBAND & HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR ALERT! “Five years later… Jo finds herself still stuck in the past, unable to find closure with Christopher’s death. When she moves to Austin, Texas, with her son, Junior, she’s finally given the fresh start she’s been desperately seeking. What she doesn’t know is that the fresh start comes in the form of her sexy neighbor, Drew Greyson…“
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Silver (All That Glitters Book 5) by K.A. Linde – September 29th 2016
- Falling For The Billionaire by J. S. Cooper & Helen Cooper – September 29th 2016
- Her Halloween Treat (Men at Work) by Tiffany Reisz – October 1st 2016
- Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks – October 4th 2016
- Beautiful (The Beautiful Series Book 10) by Christina Lauren – October 4th 2016
- Sweetest Taboo by Julie Kenner – October 4th 2016
- Undead and Done: A Queen Betsy Novel by MaryJanice Davidson – October 4th 2016
- Code of Silence: A Spontagio Family Novel by Missy Johnson – October 4th 2016
- Rock Wild (New Adult Rock Star Romance) (Rock Candy Book 3) by Virna DePaul – October 4th 2016
- The Exposure: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me – October 4th 2016
- The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken – October 4th 2016
- Wake A Sleeping Tiger: A Novel of the Breeds by Lora Leigh – October 4th 2016
- Undead and Done (Queen Betsy) by MaryJanice Davidson – October 4th 2016
- Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6) by Emma Hart – October 6th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).