Here are todays latest book releases! Quite a few paranormals, today that have already caught my eye. Of course, Styxx!! (eeeeep YAY ME!) but also, look! One of our favorite authors (S.C. Stephens, author of “Thoughtless”) just released book #1 in her vampire series “Conversion“. Christine Feehan just released Dark Lycan (Carpathian). I used to read her voraciously ’cause her paranormals were so alpha – I mean, ridiculously alpha! Almost smotheringly so, but in a book, that can be fun to read. 😉
And then, some of the contemporary releases made me pre-squee with the synopsis alone, such as Everything for Us (A Bad Boys Novel), Bad Nights (she finds a bad-ass injured in her woods), Leap of Faith (Jamie Blaire aka Kelli Maine and OMG that one sounds like it could be crazy!!) and Against the Ropes (a new fighter book) that you know I won’t be able to resist! I noted a few others below, too.
Plus! I selected a few bargain finds from our reader recommendations that look SO good!
Okay so let me know if you come across any awesome ones on this list, or if I’m missing any. 🙂
- Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City) by Penny Reid <– on sale today (thanks Kathleen) and Kandace said: “YAY!! Loved this one. Although, If I knew Janie in real life I would probably want to smack her.”
- Recklessly by A.J. Sand <— just released (thanks you Stephanie!)
- Crazy Beautiful Love (The Martelli Brothers) by J. S. Cooper <– Tasha says: “… so far loving it way different story line then I’ve read before.”
- Forget Me Not (Flowering, #1) by Sarah Daltry <— Louise recommends this one! “you have got to read Forget Me Not by Sarah Daltry. It is a standalone. Hot Hot Hot! Loved it!. I had never heard of the author or this story and I took a chance. The story of Lilly discovering herself is something many women can relate to in addition to having some angst, choosing between 2 men….and wow, just wow, then 2 men. *swoon*…..”
- Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters <— very recent releases that is exciting our crew! Jennifer recommends it! “OMG Tears of Tess..I LOVED this read…so, so good!” and Angie agrees: “Holy incredible Dom love. Well, that’s only part of the story, but if you can take a bit more of the dark side, this one is amazing.”
- The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore <— (thank you Nancy!!)
- Nameless by Claire Kent <— just released! I loved this author’s other book “Escorted” so I’m curious!
- My Now & Forever (My Way Series) by HJ Bellus <— recommended below by Lindsay! she said: “It’s a short novel but it is very sweet, funny, and very steamy. You can’t help but fall in love with the characters. Def, the kind of book I was needing to get me out of my book funk.”
- Styxx (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— 848 pages of potential swoooooning and maybe tears, too!
- Conversion by S.C. Stephens <— Book #1 in her vampire series is out!!! “… some of his secrets are more unusual than most people’s. For instance, he’s a “little bit” vampire. … when it becomes apparent that Teren’s condition is much more serious than he first lets on, and that being in a relationship with him requires more sacrifices than most would be willing to make, will Emma stay?”
- How to Date a Dragon by Ashlyn Chase
- Dracula Rising by Jackson Stein
- Hunter’s Heart: An Alpha Pack Novel by J.D. Tyler
- The Protected (Fbi Psychics) by Shiloh Walker
- Realm of Shadows (Vampire Alliance) by Heather Graham
- Ritual Magic (A Novel of the Lupi) by Eileen Wilks
- The Shadow of Mist (Novella) (An Otherworld Novella) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Soul Kissed (Shadow Kissed) by Erin Kellison
- Dark Lycan (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan
- Soul Thief (Dark Souls) by Anne Hope
- Vampires Need Not…Apply?: An Accidentally Yours Novel (The Accidentally Yours Series) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Voracious (Clare Point) by V.K. Forrest
- The Eternal Highlander (McNachton Vampires) by Lynsay Sands and Hannah Howell
- Born to Bite by Hannah Howell
- By the Tail (Cougar Falls) by Marie Harte
- Death’s Lover (The Eternal Lovers Series) by Marie Hall
- The Art of Stealing Time: A Time Thief Novel by Katie MacAlister
- The Angel Stone: A Novel by Juliet Dark
- Alice Brown’s Lessons in the Curious Art of Dating by Eleanor Prescott
- Everything for Us (A Bad Boys Novel) by M. Leighton
- Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren
- The Devil’s Masquerade: The Poison (The Devil’s Eyes) by Jennifer Loren <— book #4 is out!!
- Infraction (Breach #2) by K.I. Lynn
- Rock Bottom (Bullet 2) by Jade C. Jamison
- Leap of Faith by Jamie Blaire <— (Kelli Maine!!) – “… there’s no way she can tell the truth: Her real name is Faith, not Leah. She’s seventeen, not nineteen. And the baby isn’t hers—Faith kidnapped her.” Whoa.
- Derek (Resisting Love) by Dawn Martens
- Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen <— “… a powerful story of love, scars, and impossible choices . . .”
- My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin
- Pinked (Book 2 of the Pierced Series 1) by J. C. Mells (book #2 after Pierced
- Mistress No More by Niobia Bryant
- No Reservations (A Salon Games Novel) by Stephanie Julian <— “Tyler Golden is all about control. It’s an attitude that helped him and his brother build Haven, a boutique hotel in Philadelphia. The only thing Tyler couldn’t control was his fiancée’s death.“
- Nothing to Lose: A Penguin Special from Signet Eclipse by Jill Shalvis
- Pretty Little Liars: Little Bones (Kindle Worlds Serial) by Norah Wilson <— a “serial” installment…
- Slammed (San Amaro Singles) by Kelly Jamieson
- Sweet Little Lies by Michele Grant
- Sweet Stuff (Cupcake Club) by Donna Kauffman
- The Sweetheart Bargain (A Sweetheart Sisters Novel) by Shirley Jump
- Temptation Bay (A Windfall Island Novel) by Anne Sullivan
- Uncommon Passion by Anne Calhoun <— “After leaving a restrictive religious community, Rachel Hill is on a mission to divest herself of her virginity. Newly independent and struggling to establish herself, she’s not looking for anything complicated. She bids on sexy SWAT officer Ben Harris at a bachelor auction, confident he’ll give her the night of her life and nothing more. But Ben is jaded and detached…” Okay that sounds fun! Plus the cover is very nice! 😉
- When I’m With You (Because You Are Mine Series) by Beth Kerry
- You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert
- All Shades of Passion (Sexy Erotica Romance Stories) Volume 1 and 2 by Ali Rachel, Topsy Columbine, Vilhemina Bruiss, Layla DeLaney, Sophie Stevens
- Beyond Broken by Kristin Vayden “With his life spiraling out of control, he sought salvation at a rehab center, never expecting to find light after admitting all the darkness he carried. The last thing he needed, was to fall in love.“
- Forever Friday: A Novel by Timothy Lewis <— sounds heartwarming…
- High Passion (Adrenaline Search & Rescue) by Vivian Arend
- Blue Forever (Men in Uniform) by Nina Bruhns <— whooooo on that cover! 😉 —>
- The Breathless Trilogy by Maya Banks <— Entire trilogy bundled!
- Can’t Let Go (Love in the Balance) by Jessica Lemmon <— novella length “Aiden Downey had no idea the hot blonde from the club would trigger his protective, gentle nature…“
- Crave: The Dining Club: Part Three by Marina Anderson
- Delectable: Big Sky Pie #1 by Adrianne Lee
- Blue By You by Rachel Gibson
- Bad Nights (Rockfort Security) by Rebecca York – “Since her husband’s death, Morgan Rains has only been going through the motions. She didn’t think anything could shock her—until she finds a gorgeous man stumbling naked and injured through the woods behind her house. He’s mysterious, intimidating—and undeniably compelling.“
- Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille <— underground fighter!! YAY!!! “Makayla never thought she’d set foot in an elite mixed martial arts club. But if anyone needs a medic on hand, it’s these guys. Then again, at her first sight of the club’s owner, she’s the one feeling breathless. The man they call Torment is all sleek muscle and restrained power.“
- Broken and Screwed 2 (The BS Series) by Tijan
- Fearless – Jesse Book 2 by Eve Carter
- Seduced – Book Three – Surrender Series by Melody Anne
Broken and Screwed 2 by Tijan and Fearless(Jesse) by Eve Carter and Seduced by Melody Anne were released as well.
I would squee if my voice could actually reach that pitch (it won’t; I tried and I sounded like a piglet hacking up a lung). There are so many new releases and bargains!! It’s as exciting as when I had books pop up in my Kindle library this morning that I forgot I had preordered. Thanks for the list, Maryse! 🙂
Oh yes!! Okay, Rori – as soon as I get in from work, I’m addin’ ’em! 😀
My pleasure, Amy! This is one of my favorite posts to make ’cause while I list them, I scope out the blurbs looking for our next potential *squee* book. Great fun! It takes awhile but well worth it!
I highly recommend My Now and Forever by HJ Bellus. I think I got it free but it may now be 99 pennies. So worth it though. It’s a short novel but it is very sweet, funny, and very steamy. You can’t help but fall in love with the characters. Def, the kind of book I was needing to get me out of my book funk.
Okay I’ll add it up there, too! Thanks Lindsay! Sounds awesome.
I just read Broken and screwed 2. I’m soooo happy
So Much It Hurts by Melanie Dawn is a wonderful book, you must read it!
I read So Much It Hurts by Melanie Dawn – hot rock star Chris King is reunited with the only girl he ever loved only to discover that she’s married with a young child – broke my heart!
‘Slow Burn’ by Nicole Christie is out – this is the author of ‘Falling for the Ghost of You’. I really enjoyed both these books.
One word. STYXX!!!!!!!
Been waiting SO long for this one.
Thank you, Maryse (and Kathleen), for including Neanderthal Seeks Human in your fantastic bargains list <3 And thank you also for all you do to support indie authors!! Sincerely, Penny
I’m 25% into Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille and so far I LOVE it!!! I can’t stop laughing (I mean cackling), ’cause it’s just so hilarious and soooooo tooooooo cute!!!! And I like funny books but don’t usually gravitate to them, but this one? I’m SO happy I sampled it and decided to go all-in.
And sure, it’s funny, but. BUT!!! He’s a MEGA alpha and OMG I’m swooning, too. This one has me happy as heck!
Thank you, thank you!!!!
It feels like I’ve been waiting a lifetime for STYXX!!!!
Thanks for including Forget Me Not! 🙂 Jack’s story is coming soon!! 🙂
Nameless looks good.:)
Withstanding Me (Breakneck Series #2) by Crystal Spears is out now for $2.99 on Amazon.
I’m in a reading funk. Nothing in that HUGE list shouts out to me 🙁 I am so depressed.
FYI, Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon is going to absolutely destroy your life, so make sure you have a HUGE block of time and a box of tissues with which to read it. Fair warning. Beautiful and heartwrenching story.
Almost done with Styxx. Its a tough book (super easy read) like Acheron was…but I believe it will be all worth it in the end!
I finished Styxx and it was great. Again, it was hard reading all that happened to him just like Acheron. But now we know they both had almost the same experiences.
I also finished the new Fallen Angels book by JR Ward. It was good but a little confusing at times because there are a few different characters to follow. Should be interesting to see which direction the next book goes.