Am I the only one who forgot it was Tuesday today? Can I blame it on my lack-of-sleep zombie-like delirum? Yep. My bad. I totally missed my Tuesday new releases post! Thank you, Christina for that reminder! Better late than never, and it’s still Tuesday so we’re good, right? hehe
Christina: You didn’t post new releases today
Maryse’s: Ah poop, it’s Tuesday isn’t it? I’m so exhausted and don’t know which which us up right now after staying up all night reading that I totally forgot… Labor day messed with my timeframe. Ok —> I’m putting it up now. YAY!!
Christina: Lol I figured that was what happened !!!
BARGAIN ALERT! Two recently released and popular books at super bargain prices today —> Lengths by Liz Reinhardt & Steph Campbell and CRASH by Nicole Williams and Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers) by Elizabeth Reyes.
AND!!! UPDATE for another freebie and another bargain: Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones (thanks to the author for bringing this to my attention) & here is the reading order guide (Tall, Dark & Deadly Series Reading Order)!
Melissa brought this one to my attention —>Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
- A Tale of Two Vampires: A Dark Ones Novel by Katie MacAlister
- Primal Possession: A Moon Shifter Novel by Katie Reus
- Ravenous (Clare Point Vampires) by V.L. Forrest <—- oh look it’s Paul Marron on the cover!
- Riveted by Meljean Brooke <— steampunk romance
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Undead by Katie MacAlister (short short story)
- The Lost Night by Jayne Castle
- Must Love Vampires by Heidi Betts <— twin sisters and vampire brothers.
- How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken
- Impulse – Southern Arcana book #5 by Moira Rogers
- Inhuman by Eileen Wilks
- Kingmakers, The (Vampire Empire Book 3) by Clay Griffith, Susan Griffith
- Dragon’s Moon by Lucy Monroe <—- shifters!
- Codename Summer (Undercover Embassy, Book Four) by Aubrey Rose <— aliens!
- Accidental Magic by P.C. Cast <—– look!! P.C. Cast fans!
- Archangel’s Storm by Nalini Singh
- Because You Are Mine Part VI: Because You Torment Me by Beth Kery
- Stuck by Elisabeth Rose <— oh I love stuck in an elevator with a sexy stranger books!!
- Sunset Heat: Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding, Book 2 by Lexxie Couper
- To Trust by Carolyn Brown
- Whatever It Takes by Gwynne Forster
- Pitch Perfect: A Cricket Creek Novel by LuAnn McLane
- Playing to Win by Jaci Burton <—– Ahhhhh I remember some mentioning this series! With a cover like that, who can forget?
- Power by Debra Webb
- Red Hot (Strong Family) by Niobia Bryant
- The Right Chord by Elisabeth Rose <—- attractive neighbors get on each other’s nerves! Sounds like fun!
- A Little Bit of Passion by Beate Boeker
- Afternoon Rhapsody: Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding, Book 1 by Sami Lee
- Moonlight Mirage: Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding, Book 3 by Sami Lee
- In Rides Trouble: Black Knights Inc. by Julie Ann Walker <—- sexy alpha ex-Seal! Yes!
- Kiss and Tell by Loretta Brabant <— famous elusive jazz singer and woman who gets an exclusive interview with him…
- The Ladies’ Room by Carolyn Brown
- City Girl, Country Vet by Cathy Woodman
- Cupid’s Web by Carolyn Hughey
- Deep Blue (Sinclair Sisters) by Kat Marin <— another Navy SEAL!!
- The Dirty Girls Book Club by Savanna Fox <—- hockey star in this one!
- Everything But A Bride by Holly Jacobs
- Forged in Fire (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) by Trish McCallan
- Found: The Secrets of Crittenden County, Book Three by Shelley Shepard
- Guardian by Catherine Mann <—- dark ops!
- Red by Kate Kinsey <—- BDSM sex club?
- The Stranger: Black Lace Classics by Portia Da Costa <—- she let’s the naked amnesia guy into her home! Scandalizes her friends! sounds fun! 😉
- Training Amber by Desiree Holt <—- I wonder what they’re training her for? Tee hee!!! (short story)