HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY! 75+ new books just went live (let alone the ones on yesterday’s earlybird list) and I’ve found quite a few that I’m in the mood for!!
<—Like that one to the left. I LOVE Jennifer L. Armentrout, and HOLY MOLY this one sounds angsty (but I can’t quite get a handle on that blurb -it’s exciting and yet leaves me completely in the dark. Either way, If There’s No Tomorrow sounds like it might tear my heart out. YAY!!! Plus of course, we’ve got some HUGE heavy-hitters that went live today, like Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas and Intensity (Chronicles of Nick Book 8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dark Legacy (Carpathian Novel, A) by Christine Feehan, and Secrets in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 45) by J.D. Robb. This is an EXCELLENT release day indeed.
But these also gave me blurb jolts: Raw Heat (Cherrie Lynn!!!! YES PLEASE!!! She’s his accountant and he’s a card shark 😉 And then her brother gets himself into some gambling trouble, and he has a proposition for her…) 😉 One Night (Aleatha Romig’s latest, and totally different sounding than her usual story telling. Single mom going on a blind date with an ex hockey-player), Eye Candy (all of our favorites revisit our favorites in this anthology!! “Dive into these Halloween novellas from bestselling authors Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec. Featuring stories set in the worlds of their popular series.”), Heaven on Earth (he discovers a stowaway who’s trying to escape her abusive relationship. I don’t know if he’s a trucker or what but this sounds good and that cover is MARVELOUS!!!), and The Muse (from last week’s list, but Jennifer tried it and considers it as one of her FAVORITE student-romance books now!)
And don’t forget to checkout out yesterday’s earlybirds. the Drumline blurb rocked my world on that one ➔ Happy Labor Day & Happy Early Bird Monday!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb
- P.S. from Paris: A Novel by Marc Levy
- Dark Legacy by Christine Feehan
- Deathtrap: Crossbreed Series, Book 3 by Dannika Dark
- Ghostface Killer by M. Never
- The Real Thing: Sugar Lake, Book 1 by Melissa Foster
- The Gender End: The Gender Game, Book 7 Bella Forrest
- The Summer That Made Us by Robyn Carr
- Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely
- When the Dead Come a Knockin’: The Veil Diaries, Book 2 by B. L. Brunnemer
- A Conspiracy in Belgravia by Sherry Thomas
- On the Chase: Rocky Mountain K9 Unit, Book 2 by Katie Ruggle
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!)
- The Muse by L.M. Halloran <— TEACHER-STUDENT ALERT!! This one was on the Friday list, and Jennifer went for it and LOVES it!
Jennifer: So I’m 90% complete with The Muse and it is so good. I need duct tape to tape my heart back together but goodness! The writing is so deep and the chemistry of the two just oozes out from one page to the next. I’ve read quite a few professor/student books but this is for sure unlike any other I’ve read. I’ll definitely reread it in a few months I’m sure! Top 10 reads for sure!
- Passion & Venom (Venom Trilogy Book 1) by S. Williams <— DARK MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! Kooloo loved the entire trilogy!!
Kooloo: Just finished the Venom Trilogy by the Williams girls. Book 3 was just released and I was lucky to have read them back to back with those brutal “cliffies” !!! Lol So if you are looking for a dark and dirty mafia romance This Is The One for YOU!!!
Tessa: *grabs Passion and Venom, the first Venom book* I need a good mafia book. That mood has been hitting me a lot lately, and finding one has been difficult for some reason.
- Shadow’s Messenger: An Aileen Travers Novel by T.A. White <— PARANORMAL SERIES ALERT!! Danylle recommends these!
Danylle: I know I’ve recommended Pathfinder’s Way by T.A White to you before, but I just can’t get over this book. While I wait for Pathfinder 2, I decided to give her other books a try. I really liked her Aileen Travers series. It starts off a little slow, but if you’re tired of the same old kind of book, then this series is a refreshing change. Happy reading, Danylle
- Magic Bites: A Special Edition of the First Kate Daniels Novel (Kate Daniels Series Book 1) by Ilona Andrews <— MUCH LOVED URBAN FANTASY SERIES ALERT!!! Tessa HIGHLY INSISTS on this series!!
Tessa: Maryse, I’ve said before that I think the Kate Daniels books is probably one of THE best Urban fantasies out there. Even if you go to a library or a used book store and get the first one, Magic Bites, just to test it, it’ll make me happy. The series has nine books out so far, but of all the PNR I read, it’s the one I look forward to the most.
- Ghosted by J.M. Darhower <— BIGGEST HIT OF THE WEEK (and maybe the month and maybe the year!!) We’re ALL GOING CRAZY FOR IT! Here’s my review!! 😀 ➔ Book Review – Ghosted by J.M. Darhower
Linda: Maryse your review is spot on!! Loved Ghosted!!! Hands down 5 stars!!
Amy: I’m reading Ghosted right now and am seriously SO IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!! I’ve been so addicted to it since last night when I was able to finally able to get away from real life to read it, and HOLY MOLY I feel like I’ve been transported back in time to our early indie reading days. *sighhhhhh*
Maria: Omg, this book was everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Cheryl: Just finished Ghosted this morning. It’s everything you said in your review Maryse. Just loved everything about it, well except would have liked a longer epilogue!!
- Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas <— SARAH J. MAAS ALERT!!!
- Smolder: a paranormal romance (Underground Encounters Book 1) by Lisa Carlisle
- Dragon in Distress by Crystal Dawn
- The Jaguar Tycoon: Tales of the Were (Howls Romance) by Bianca D’Arc
- Harem of Magic (Stairway to Harem Book 3) by Emma Dawn
- Undeniable Lover (Warriors of Lemuria Book 4) by Rosalie Redd
- In Mist (Wereplanets Book 4) by Crystal Jordan
- Intensity (Chronicles of Nick Book 8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— SHERRILYN KENYON ALERT!!
- Deathtrap (Crossbreed Series Book 3) by Dannika Dark <— ROBYN LOVES THIS AUTHOR!!!! She says: “Deathtrap, book 3 in Dannika Darks Crossbreed series went live today!! I love, love , love Dannika Dark! If your into PNR, she’s the Girl for you. Seriously, you can’t go wrong with any of her books.”
- Demon Flames (Resurrection Chronicles Book 2) by M.J. Haag and Becca Vincenza
- Her Dark Half (X-Ops Book 7) by Paige Tyler
- Creole Nights: 10 Paranormal Stories That Bring The Heat
- Fifth of Blood (Fate Fire Shifter Dragon Book 3) by Kris Austen Radcliffe
- Dark Legacy (Carpathian Novel, A) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT! SHE WAS FORCED TO EXCHANGE BLOOD WITH AN EVIL VAMPIRE!! “...her beauty is irresistible to the vampires, her psychic ability like a drug. Whipped into a frenzy, they’ll never stop coming for her. And only the taste of one Carpathian warrior—the rush of his blood—can save her...”
- Alexandru’s Kiss (Magic, New Mexico Book 3) by S.E. Smith
- Revealed by Desire: City of Sin by Melissa Stevens
- Highland Dragon Warrior (Dawn of the Highland Dragon Book 1) by Isabel Cooper
- Wolves of Change: Wolves of Willow Bend Books 7-9 by Heather Long
- My Angel (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 9) by Alanea Alder <— HE’S GOING TO STAND BY HER NO MATTER WHAT… “...At any other time finding a mate would be cause for celebration, but Etain wants Vivian as far from Noctem Falls as possible, unfortunately, as the only doctor with an intimate knowledge of diseases she has to stay in the city, and finds herself working tirelessly to discover a cure in the middle of the deadly chaos sweeping the levels. As Vivian’s past is revealed she finds herself not only combating the terrible virus but also the rebellious faction of the Founding Families. Etain vows to stand by her, even if it means abandoning the post assigned by his queen…“
- If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT ALERT!! THIS SOUNDS INTENSE!! “…For Lena, the upcoming year is going to be epic—one of opportunities and chances. Until one choice, one moment, destroys everything. Now Lena isn’t looking forward to tomorrow. Not when friend time may never be the same. Not when college applications feel all but impossible. Not when Sebastian might never forgive her for what happened. For what she let happen. With the guilt growing each day, Lena knows that her only hope is to move on. But how can she move on when her and her friends’ entire existences have been redefined?”
- Bringing Maggie Home: A Novel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Secrets in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 45) by J.D. Robb <— J.D. ROBB’S LATEST!!!
- One Night by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!! SHE’S A SINGLE MOM GOING ON A BLIND DATE WITH AN EX-HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT! “I’m not looking for love. There’s a man in my life who loves me with all his heart. He has beautiful blue eyes, is three feet tall, and calls me mommy. He’s my whole world and I’m his. Fate stole his daddy way too soon. What would happen if I allowed fate another chance, just for one night. One night to help a friend. Why did I agree to this?”
- Take A Chance (Lake Placid Series Book 4) by Natalie Ann
- Her Rich Player: Loving a Rich Man by Tasha Hendrix
- On Deck Desires: A Female Billionaire Romance by Lacey Wolfe
- A Conspiracy in Belgravia (The Lady Sherlock Series) by Sherry Thomas <— HISTORICAL ALERT!! “The game is afoot as Charlotte Holmes returns in USA Today bestselling author Sherry Thomas’s Victorian-set Lady Sherlock series.”
- Raw Heat (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN ALERT!! HE OWNS A NIGHTCLUB & AN ILLEGAL POKER CLUB and she’s his accountant… “Emma has always been drawn to Damien’s dark intensity and the gleam in his eyes that promises more than she can possibly handle. But when her brother’s gambling threatens to destroy her family, Damien makes her an offer she’d be crazy to accept—but can’t refuse: her brother’s debts will be forgiven, and Emma belongs to him for thirty days. In Damien’s world, he shows his angelic bookkeeper what it’s like to live with the devil. But Emma brings out a side in Damien he thought didn’t exist...”
- Leila: Goddess The Second Coming by R.J. Castille
- Everything (Men of Phoenix Book 1) by ML Rodriguez
- Chasing Red by Isabelle Ronin <— SHE BECOMES HIS ROOMMATE ALERT! “Veronica Strafford’s past makes it hard for her to trust anyone. Now, kicked out of her apartment, she reluctantly accepts Caleb’s offer for a place to stay...”
- Club Thrive: Agenda (The Club Thrive Series Book 3) by Alison Mello
- What is Forgiven (The Anna Klein Trilogy Book 2) by C.F. Yetmen
- A Christmas Flower: A Novel by Bryan Mooney
- Lucky: A Rockstar Romance Two Book Boxed Set by Liliana Rhodes <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! SHE USED TO HAVE HIS POSTERS ON HER WALL… and now SHE’S a rock star... “I got lucky, but I’ve always been lucky, that’s even my name. I got a recording deal and a tour to go along with it. Only problem is the record company wants a big name to be on tour with me. I should have been happy hearing they tapped Jude Morrison for my tour, instead I thought my luck had finally run out. How am I supposed to perform with this cocky jerk when I can’t even take my eyes off of him?“
- Breakaway: A Pilots Hockey Novel by Sophia Henry
- Business Contract (Bliss Series Book 2) by Veronica Soliman
- When We Touch: A second-chance romance by Tia Louise <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Now I’m back in Oceanside searching for peace, hoping to escape what my life has become. She isn’t supposed to be here… Dark hair blowing in the ocean breeze, Luscious curves barely hidden by thin cotton. I didn’t come back for her. But when we touch, I know I’ll do whatever it takes to make her mine...”
- All Right Now (Black Halo Book 3) by Madelynne Ellis <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! But the series needs to be read in order.
- Eye Candy by Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel, Tara Sivec <— ANTHOLOGY WITH SO MANY OF OUR FAVORITES!!! “Tijan’s Fallen Crest crew are back for a weekend of mischief that takes a sinister turn; all four couples from J. Daniels’ Alabama Summer series gear up for Halloween in their own sexy ways, with a special surprise at the end; Helena Hunting’s characters from Shacking Up plan a Halloween gala that features a few ghouls and witches; Bella Jewel brings the chills and thrills in her suspenseful take on Halloween night; and Tara Sivec gathers the Holiday family together one last time as they try to make this ghostly holiday one to remember—or one they’d rather forget…”
- The Billings Maid: Book One by Jack Harbon
- Eighty-One Days by Zoë Mullins
- Defending Hannah: A Delta Force Defenders Novel by Jennifer Becker
- The Woman Who Couldn’t Scream (The Virtue Falls Series) by Christina Dodd <— CHRISTINA DODD’S LATEST THRILLER ALERT! BUT!! This series must be read in order…
- George and Lizzie: A Novel by Nancy Pearl <— MARITAL DISCORD ALERT! “Over the course of their marriage, nothing has changed—George is happy; Lizzie remains…unfulfilled. When a shameful secret from Lizzie’s past resurfaces, she’ll need to face her fears in order to accept the true nature of the relationship she and George have built over a decade together…“
- No Ordinary Love by Mary Balogh
- Protecting Dakota (Sleeper SEALs Book 1) by Susan Stoker
- The Billionaires: The Bosses (Lover’s Triangle) by Calista Fox
- The Experiment (BookShots Flames) by HelenKay Dimon and James Patterson
- The Future She Left Behind by Marin Thomas
- Untold (A Country Roads Novel) by Shannon Richard
- Arm Candy (Real Love) by Jessica Lemmon <— HE’S THE SUIT & SHE’S THE WILD BARTENDER ALERT!! “I’m used to regulars hitting on me, and I’ve turned them all down, except for one: Davis Price. I like giving him a hard time, and he’s kind of cute in his suit and tie—if you’re into that kind of thing. Anyway, I don’t care how many blondes he takes home . . . until one of them sidles up to him in my bar. Nuh-uh. But after my little bet with Davis backfires, our first date lands us in the sack…“
- On the Chase (Rocky Mountain K9 Unit Book 2) by Katie Ruggle
- Dakota’s Delight: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 9) by Dale Mayer
- Finding Faith (Bedford Park Brides Book 1) by Connie Davé
- Beneath The Badge (First Responders) by Donna Alward
- Educating Dr. Mayfield (Sterling University Book 3) by Rebecca Heflin
- The Real Thing (Sugar Lake Book 1) by Melissa Foster <— FAKE ENGAGEMENT WITH A FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT! She owns a bakery and he’s now a famous actor and they’re old friends… “...he knows her better than anyone, and becoming America’s hottest new leading man means cleaning up his reputation. An “engagement” to curvy, sass-mouthed Willow is the perfect PR move…provided no one gets hurt...”
- A Brother’s Secret: The Sacred Brotherhood Book V by A.J. Downey
- His Heart (HIS Series Book 7) by Sheila Kell
- Happy Accident (Silver Cove Book 3) by Jill Sanders
- Champagne & Handcuffs (Saddles & Racks Book 3) by Kimberly Knight <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “...He was always looking out for her during the summers they spent together, keeping other boys in line and just making her laugh. She knew that Seth was supposed to be her forever. Until one night when heartache became inevitable ...”
- Weston’s Trouble (Saddles & Second Chances Book 3) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- Deadly Proof (Atlanta Justice Book #1) by Rachel Dylan
- Justice Buried by Patricia Bradley
- Heaven on Earth (Compass Boys Book 1) by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr <— HE DISCOVERS A STOWAWAY ESCAPING AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “…On the open road he discovers a happy medium between the freedom he craves and the obligation that comes along with the Compton name. When he picks up some unexpected cargo in the form of a gorgeous if battered stowaway, he’s in trouble. The same reckless urges that convinced him to abandon his education are telling him to keep Hayden close and safe, maybe even teach her how to love again after the disastrous relationship she’s fleeing...”
- Sweet Reality (Reality Star) by Laura Heffernan
- Going Under (Something in the Water Book 1) by Cherry Pickett <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Delay of Game (A Playing Dirty Sports Romance Book 3) by Lane Hart <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Once a Husband (Hunt Club Book 6) by Heather Boyd <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Woven (Blended Book 6) by Erica Chilson <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Hard Time (Responsible Adult Book 2) by C F White <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Playing The Point by Ashley K Broome <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! HIS MOM IS DYING & HE TOLD HER HE WAS ENGAGED TO A WOMAN… but he wants someone else entirely. “...The truth is, there’s no woman in my life and never has been. I just wanted to give my mother something to live for, a few celebrations, an extravagant wedding, the possibility of grandchildren… Now I just need to find a nice girl to pretend to be my fiancée and walk down the aisle with me in a matter of weeks. Actually, that may be a piece of cake compared to trying to stay away from the one person who has managed to ignite something deep inside of me for the first time in my life...”
- Tempted by Mr. Wrong: A Step-Brother Romance by Jacquie Biggar
- Going Dark (The Lost Platoon) by Monica McCarty
- When Angels Sing (Angel Paws Rescue Book 3) by Mimi Milan
- It Had to be You by Susan Andersen <— HISTORICAL 1926 ALERT!! She works in a speakeasy and he’s NOT happy about it… “It’s taken time but I’m slowly crawling my way up the entertainment industry ladder. I could get a lot farther, faster, if I were willing to play the old slap and tickle. Yeah…that’s never gonna happen. But my newest move is a step in the right direction and it’s my voice that earned me this gig. I feel on top of the world—right up until I discover who owns the joint…“
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Crossroads Duet by Rachel Blaufeld – September 7th 2017
- Play On by Samantha Young – September 12th 2017
- Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry – September 12th 2017
- The Final Score (A Play-by-Play Novel Book 13) by Jaci Burton – September 12th 2017
- Fraternize (Players Game Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – September 12th 2017
- Lust (Vegas Nights, #2) by Emma Hart – September 12th 2017
- Bloodguard: A Mission Novel by Megan Erickson – September 12th 2017
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren – September 12th 2017
- Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – September 14th 2017
- The Outskirts: The Outskirts Duet: Part One by T.M. Frazier – September 17th 2017
- Exes with Benefits by Nicole Williams – September 18th 2017