NEW RELEASE TUESDAY & WE ARE FULLY LOADED!!!! 80+ new books with a bunch that I couldn’t help but to highlight.
Blurb jolts? Oh I had ’em! ➔ Blood Type (K.A. Linde’s latest and it’s a vampire book! She’s his live-in consort but he refuses to feed from her…), My Oxford Year (Student-Teacher!! But “…what begins as a casual fling soon develops into something much more when Ella learns Jamie has a life-changing secret...), Savor You (Kristen Proby’s latest, with two famous chefs going head-to-head on a reality TV show. Oh I love chefs!!) and Disturbing His Peace (Tessa Bailey’s latest!!! SQUEEE MEEEEE!!! I just LOVE her cocky cops, and I devoured the first two in this series, and now I have this one! He’s her superior and she HATES his moody self. Sort of. ;)) and Sinister Love (this is actually the conclusion to the duet, but OMG unrequited LOVE!!! And that blurb gave me the ULTIMATE jolt!). I posted book #1 in the bargain finds & reader recs section. 🙂
Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases list AND!!! AND AND!!!!! In case you missed it this weekend, I LOST MY MIND over this completed duet. 😀
My latest review is up (5-STARS PLUS!!)
- my book review of Epoch (The Transcend Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann
- my book review of Transcend (The Transcend Duet Book 1) by Jewel E. Ann
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Iron Princess: The Savage Trilogy, Book 2 by Meghan March
- Savor You: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby
- Murder Takes the High Road by Josh Lanyon
- Only a Millionaire: A Sinclair Novella by J.S. Scott
- Reckless by Lex Martin
- Wilde Fire: A Forever Wilde Novel by Lucy Lennox
- Barbarian Mine: Ice Planet Barbarians series, Book 4 by Ruby Dixon
- Stone Promises: A Stone Brothers Novel by Samantha Christy
- Mr. Fiancé by Lauren Landish
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Distorted Love (Dark Intentions Duet Book 1) by T.L. Smith <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! Possibly a love triangle? Sounds angsty as all-heck and the duet conclusion just released today (below!!) GASP!!!!
- The Last Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves) by Maria Vale <— LAURA FOUND US THIS SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Laura: The Last Wolf by Maria Vale is super bargain priced today on Amazon. Many authors I follow have raved about this novel so I one clicked. I’m going to start it tonight. 🙂
- Zodius Series Box Set (Books 1-4) (The Zodius Series Book 5) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Road-Tripped: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Ad Agency Series Book 1) by Nicole Archer <— HILARIOUS ALERT!! Marina is loving it!!
marina: I picked up Road Tripped by Nicole Archer and it is hilarious.SO FUNNY. Perhaps inappropriately funny to some? But absolutely what I need right now. Not sure if you read/reviewed, didn’t search but just wanted to mention. Reminds me of Wallbanger funny. Will let you know when I’m done but I have a feeling I’m going to plough through the series. Each stand alones I think but related characters?
- Last Chance by Lauren Runrow <— LAUREN RUNROW SUPER-BARGAIN!!! Her best friend’s older brother… “…It’s been eight years since I’ve last seen him, and I refuse to live another day without telling him the truth. So here I stand, taking my last chance to get him to notice me, my last chance to see if he feels the same way. I need to know if he is just a fantasy, or if he could be my reality… Before my reality changes forever…”
- For the Love of Luca: A Mafia Romance (Chicago Syndicate Book 8) by Soraya Naomi <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! NAY FOUND US THIS RECENT RELEASE!
Nay: For the Love of Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #8) by Soraya Naomi came out on Tuesday, 4/17. Although it’s part of the series, it can still be read as a standalone because Soraya is great at re-capping so that a new reader won’t be lost. Up until now, books 3 & 4 (which are about a different couple) were my favorites in the series. However, this one may very well have beat them out–she really brings the angst!
- My One and Only (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 10) by Alanea Alder <— “...Living in Storm Keep with mixed blood, Serenity fought for everything she has. When she disobeys the dictates of her Elders to help the sick in Noctem Falls she is unprepared for the kindness and support she receives from it’s citizens, including her own witchborne mate…”
- Twin Dragons’ Destiny: Dragon Lords of Valdier Book 11 by S.E. Smith
- Spy Snow Leopard (Protection, Inc. Book 6) by Zoe Chant
- Blood Mate (Project Rebellion Book 2) by Mina Carter
- Claimed By Shadows (Kissed By Shadows Series, Book 3) by Lola StVil
- Shadows & Secrets (Lick of Fire Book 4) by Jane Hinchey
- A Vampire’s Thirst: Quinn by A K Michaels
- Wicked and Wild (Bad Things Book 7) by Cynthia Eden <— WICKED MET WILD… (P.S. It’s a standalone). “…Everyone knew that Valerie Storm was the baddest bit—um, witch on the block. She might look like Snow White, but she had the heart of a wicked queen. She turned her enemies to ash, she danced on their graves, and she had to be stopped. But who could stand up to someone so wicked? He was wild. Griffin Bastien was the most powerful shifter to ever walk the earth. His claws had sent plenty of his foes to the grave. Bloodlust burned fast and hard within him, and when his beast took over, there was no stopping him. Then Wicked met Wild…”
- Temptation of the Butterfly: A Qurilixen World Novel (Anniversary Edition) (Dynasty Lords Book 2) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Tiger Tears: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Taurus by Catherine Banks
- Hatchet Hollow: A Black Rose Mystery (Black Rose Mystery Novella Book 2) by Amanda McKinney
- Death Cursed (Death Touched Book 1) by Mac Flynn
- Midnight Wolf (A Shifters Unbound Novel) by Jennifer Ashley <— JENNIFER ASHLEY ALERT!! “Angus Murray, bouncer for a New Orleans Shifter bar, is sent to round up an elusive, Collar-less Shifter woman, Tamsin Calloway, who is causing trouble for Shifter Bureau, and possesses information they want. If Angus refuses, he risks losing his cub. He finds Tamsin but she’s slippery and not about to be rounded up quietly. In fact, quiet is nothing Tamsin will ever be. She leads Angus on a wild chase, but he’s determined to bring her in to save his son...”
- Time Was by Ian McDonald
- Betrayal and Yearning: A Fantasy Romance (Changeling Desires Series Book 1) by Eve Redmayne
- Blood Type (Blood Type Book 1) by K.A. Linde <— K.A LINDE ALERT!! VAMPIRES!! SHE’S HIS LIVE-IN CONSORT… but he won’t feed from her! 😀 “In a civilization laid waste by poverty and desperation, Reyna accepts a high-paying position with the wealthy and hungry vampire elite. Her new job is as the live-in blood escort for the intimidating, demanding, and devilishly handsome Beckham Anderson. He’s everything she expected from a vampire, except for one thing—he won’t feed off her...”
- The Ortega Project (Vampire Protectors Book 1) by Linnea Alexis
- Assassin’s Soul (The Angel Crusades Book 1) by Noella Royce
- Spellspeaker’s Prophecy (Beasts of Vegas Book 2) by Anna Abner
- Day Reaper (The Night Blood Series) by Melody Johnson
- Iron Princess (Savage Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ANTI-HERO ALERT!! “Meghan March, continues the story of her next devastating and damaged anti-hero in Iron Princess.”
- Royal Treatment: A His Royal Hotness Novel by Tracy Wolff
- Strategic Seduction by Cheris Hodges
- Come from Away by Genevieve Graham
- Total Bravery (True Heroes) by Piper J. Drake
- Wrong Job: An Enemies-to-Lovers Billionaire Romance by Lexi Aurora
- Mail Order Bridesmaid (a fake fiancée romance) by Emilia Beaumont
Co-Ed by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! “…My roommate calls them the pleasure ponies. But the rest of the college campus? They just call them the new face of Wingmen Inc. A paid for relationship service that makes big promises. Breakup? They’ll glue you back together again. Depressed? They have the magic pill. Lonely? Just spend a few minutes while they rub you down and you’ll forget all about it. And broken hearts? Well, that’s their specialty. They’ll fix you. For a price… I swore I wouldn’t get involved...”
- My Oxford Year: A Novel by Julia Whelan <— OOPS!! HE’S HER TEACHER… “…With the promise that she’ll work remotely and return to DC at the end of her Oxford year, she’s free to enjoy her Once in a Lifetime Experience. That is, until a smart-mouthed local who is too quick with his tongue and his car ruins her shirt and her first day. When Ella discovers that her English literature course will be taught by none other than that same local, Jamie Davenport, she thinks for the first time that Oxford might not be all she’s envisioned. But a late-night drink reveals a connection she wasn’t anticipating finding and what begins as a casual fling soon develops into something much more when Ella learns Jamie has a life-changing secret...”
- After the Wedding (Worth Saga Book 2) by Courtney Milan
- Deceived & Honoured: The Baron’s Vexing Wife (Love’s Second Chance Book 7) by Bree Wolf
- Only a Millionaire: A Sinclair Novella (The Sinclairs Book 7) by J. S. Scott
- Justin (The Kings of Guardian Book 10) by Kris Michaels
- Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens Book 3) by Lexi Blake writing as Sophie Oak
- Heart Unbroken (The Potter’s House Books Book 3) by Alexa Verde
- Buckeye and the Babe (Modern Mail Order Bride Book 6) by Olivia Gaines
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!!! OOOOPS! HE’S HER BOSS 😉 “…when she discovers that her very well-endowed secret lover is also her new boss, heartless womanizer and cutthroat CEO Jackson Dane, she chalks it up to a one-time mistake and puts up her best professional front. But Jackson isn’t used to rejection…”
- Love Like Yours (The Romance Chronicles—Book #5) by Sophie Love
- Heartstrings (The Rose Brothers Book 3) by Toni Blake
- Shell Game: Sweet and Clean Edition (Sweet Aloha Series Book 8) by Chris Keniston
- Damage: (Lakefield Book 5) by Jennifer Vester
- A Devil of a Duke (Decadent Dukes Society) by Madeline Hunter
- Lady Rogue (Royal Rewards) by Theresa Romain
- Savor You: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! TWO FAMOUS CHEFS GO HEAD-TO-HEAD ON REALITY TV… “…Mia’s restaurant is being featured on Best Bites TV. To say Seduction is a wild success is an understatement. All the blood, sweat, tears, and endless hours of work Mia has put into the restaurant has finally paid off. Then Camden Sawyer, the biggest mistake of her life, walks into her kitchen . . . Camden’s celebrity chef status is world-renowned. He’s the best there is, and the kitchen is where he’s most at home. He can’t resist the invitation to Portland for a showdown against Mia for a new television show…”
- Until We Fall: A Falling Novel by Jessica Scott
- Living with Her One-Night Stand (The Loft Book 1) by Noelle Adams
- Prairie Devil: Cowboys of the Flint Hills by Tessa Layne
- The Potion by R.G. Emanuelle
- Amelia, An Autumn Bride (Brides for All Seasons Book 7) by Hildie McQueen
- Fortuity (Fortuity Duet Book 1) by Rochelle Paige <— ROCHELLE PAIGE ALERT!! REMEMBER THE HOT COP THAT WENT VIRAL??? He’s the cover model!!!! 😉 “…I finally caught a break in the form of a second chance. I vowed not to let it go to waste. To make a difference. But I didn’t start really living until I met him. Dillon Montgomery. My complete opposite—except for our matching tortured souls...”
- Lord of Fortune (Legendary Rogues Book 3) by Darcy Burke
- This Wilderness Journey (Heart of the Mountains Book 2) by Misty M. Beller
- Love At Last by Claudia Connor
- Thugs: Seven: Thugs and the Women Who Love Them (Book 7) by Wahida Clark
- Naughty Desires (Naughty Shorts Book 1) by Sarah Castille <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!! “…We fell in love quickly and wildly. It was everything that neither of us had experienced before and we got married as soon as possible. But what happens when life changes everything? When you start feeling unworthy of your brilliant wife? I’ve shared almost everything about myself with Lily – except my dark desires. I can feel her slipping away from me, but I won’t let her go…”
- Don’t Call Me Cupcake (The Holloway Girls) by Tara Sheets
- Bound To (Bondage in Boston Book 1) by Sionna Fox
- You’ll Always Have Tara (A Riches to Romance Tale) by Leah Marie Brown
- Bella Cove: A Second Chance Romance by Rochelle Katzman
- Disturbing His Peace: The Academy by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY’S LATEST COCKY COP ALERT!! I’m LOVING this series and am SO excited I have another one to read!!! 😀 He’s her superior and she has a love/hate relationship with him. Mostly hate. 😉 “Danika Silva can’t stand Lt. Greer Burns. Her roommate’s older brother may be sexy as hell, but he’s also a cold, unfeeling robot. She just wants to graduate and forget about her scowling superior. But when a dangerous mistake lands Danika on probation—under Greer’s watch—she’s forced to interact with the big, hulking jerk. Call him daily to check in? Done. Ride shotgun in his cruiser every night? Done. Try not to climb into his giant, muscular lap and kiss him? Umm…“
- Conquering Conner (The Gilroy Clan Book 4) by Megyn Ward
- Something Borrowed (New Castle Book 3) by Lydia Michaels
- Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte Book 1) by Fiona Keane
- Ashes (Rusted and Reckless Book 4) by Charlotte Casey <— THE JILTED BRIDE & THE ROCK STAR NEIGHBOR ALERT!! “…Jilted at the altar, Ruby Stevens is ready to start over. Betrayed by her family, she’s free to do what she wants—when she wants. And the sexy singer from across the hall just might be the distraction she needs. But when Nix’s addiction puts him on the edge, it’s up to Ruby to pull him back...”
- Lock and Load (Strike Force Book 2) by Desiree Holt
- The Baby Mission by Vivian Wood
- The Opposite of Never: A Novel by Mary Kathleen Mehuron
- Beyond the Unexpected (Protective Maneuvers Book 1) by McKenna Jeffries
- Rome’s Chance: A Reapers MC Novella by Joanna Wylde <— JOANNA WYLDE REAPERS MC ALERT!!! “…Gorgeous and smart, fun and full of wonder, she jumped on his bike and would’ve followed him anywhere. Still, she deserved a shot at happiness somewhere bigger and better than a town like Hallies Falls. Walking away wasn’t so easy that time, but her family needed her and he had a job to do. When she came around a third time, he’d had enough. Randi Whittaker had been given two chances to escape, and now it was time for Rome to take his…”
- Shopping for a Billionaire’s Baby by Julia Kent
- Bound by Destiny (Ravage MC Bound Series Book Five) by Ryan Michele
- Mr. Accidental Rival (Jet City Matchmaker Book 3) by Gina Robinson
- In The Darkness: A Project Artemis Novel by K.M. Scott and Anina Collins
- Sinister Love (Dark Intentions Duet Book 2) by T.L Smith <— OMG YES PLEASE!!! UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! BUT!!! This is the duet conclusion so I posted book #1 up in the bargain finds section!! “…No matter how much my idiotic heart wanted to love him, my head knew better. He didn’t choose me. He chose her. That’s where the problem started. Maybe that’s how it should end.”
- Loving the Crown by Violet Paige
- A Highlander’s Hidden Heart (Timeless Romance Single Book 7) by Julie Coulter Bellon
- Tragedy Queens: Stories Inspired by Lana Del Rey & Sylvia Plath <— LOVING THE SOUND OF THIS ANTHOLOGY!! “…Sylvia Plath & Lana Del Rey course through the veins of these dark, sexy, mind-bending, fantastical, romantic, & haunting tales. Authors from different genres came together in their love & passion for these muses…”
- Sunny Harmony (My Day Book 4) by Mary Kelly Reed
- The Curse of Cain: The Cain Trilogy Book 2 by JP Barry
- Forbidden (House of Sin Book 1) by Elisabeth Naughton <— DARK ROMANCE/FORBIDDEN ALERT!! “...I’ve fallen prey to his seductive looks and commanding charisma. I know he is a threat. He’s entwined in a dangerous world I don’t understand. But even that doesn’t stop me from aching for his touch, for the taste of his wicked lips. Before I can truly surrender to the fire smoldering between us, I need to know more. I have to see behind the doors he keeps firmly locked...”
- Exploration (Kinky in the City Book 1) by Quinn Ward <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Eager Boy (Iron Eagle Gym Book 6) by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Set Ablaze by KC Burn <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Ginger Snaps (Belladonna Arms Book 5) by John Inman <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Orderly Affair (Hearts and Health Book 6) by DJ Jamison <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Greatest Risk (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley – May 1st 2018
- Bro Code by Kendall Ryan – May 1st 2018
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas – May 1st 2018
- Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock) by Faith Hunter – May 1st 2018
- Lennon Reborn: A steamy, emotional rockstar romance (Preload Book 4) by Scarlett Cole – May 1st 2018
- The Marriage Arrangement: A Marriage to a Billionaire Novella by Jennifer Probst – May 1st 2018
- His Pawn by Emily Snow – May 3rd 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).