The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— ALY MARTINEZ ALERT!!! HER LATEST IS LIVE!!!! He brutally lost his wife… and then he met her: “…Consumed by hate and rage, I spent four years running from my memories. Until a shattered woman gave me a reason to stop. Cora lived in a nightmare, but through sheer force of will, she’d turned it into something beautiful. She had a smile that could pierce the darkest soul. And with one glance, she shredded mine…” And here’s book #2 (The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet Book 2) <— already up for preorder 🙂
Dirty Rich Obsession (Dirty Rich Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! This one just went live too. Each book in the series is about a different couple (but these *may* need to be read in order? I’ll find out). “…Carrie West is captive to Reid Maxwell and a debt between their families she doesn’t know exists. It should be so simple for Reid Maxwell. Claim the company that is now his. The problem: he’s now obsessed with Carrie, the daughter of the man he’s destined to destroy. Now who’s captive to who?
Happy new release day!!! Between yesterday’s earlybird list, and today’s, I’ve got quite a few temptations. 😉
In fact, here’s my mini blurb-jolt list: Bring Down the Stars (Emma Scott’s latest, which is on yesterday’s list and the one I’m reading next!!! :D!!! LOVE TRIANGLE – but the author warns, not your typical love triangle – YAY ME!!), From Here to You (the latest by Jamie McGuire!!! She’s pregnant and running, and he’s the firefighter that wants to help her), All the Way (Kristen Proby’s latest!! They’re neighbors… she’s an actress & he’s a hotshot lawyer), Beauty Found (Tillie Cole’s latest biker book – she’s an abused beauty queen, and he’s just been released from prison and picks her up… hitchhiking!!), Hold You Close by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow (also from yesterday’s list! They hate each other but now she needs his help“…Every time I see him climbing out of his pool, practically naked and unreasonably sexy, my blood boils. I’ve always loved to loathe him. I never planned to need him...”).
And those aren’t the only ones that sound good (I highlighted a bunch more below).
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Hold You Close by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow
- The Detective Wins the Witch: Nocturne Falls, Book 10 by Kristen Painter
- Dominate: Harris Brothers, Book 5 baby Amy Daws
- House of Imperial: Secret Keepers Series, Book 2 by Jaymin Eve
- Bishop: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Slaying It: Chicagoland Vampires Series, Book 13.5 by Chloe Neill
- The Warrior Queen: The Hundredth Queen Series, Book 4 by Emily R. King
- Allison’s Adventures in Underland: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (Harem of Hearts) by C.M. Stunich
- A Curve in the Road by Julianne MacLean
- Brant’s Return by Mia Sheridan
- Fixed Forever, Book 5 by Laurelin Paige
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- From Here to You by Jamie McGuire
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Evolution Of Sin: The Complete Trilogy by Giana Darling <— GUILTY PLEASURE ALERT!!
Steph: I read three naughtly cheating books (a series) by Giana Darling. Lots of misspelled words and there were some timeline things that were screwy (I didn’t notice ’till I read it in other reviews. I loved it but I may have just been in the mood for some hot sex scenes.
- The Fallen Men Series by Giana Darling <— LOOKING FOR MORE LIKE K.A.? Speaking of this author, Nay LOVES her too! And this series does it for her…
Nay: The most KA like books I’ve EVER read are those in The Fallen Men series by Giana Darling. G.D. is a great writer in her own right, but the alpha MC aspect reminded me SO much of the guys in the Chaos series.FYI for anyone besides me who’s anxiously awaiting the 8/24 release of the 3rd book in the Fallen Men series, Good Gone Bad–Giana Darling just announced that the release is postponed because of a family illness. She’ll announce a new date soon.
- The End of the Affair by Graham Greene <—Amy found us this one!
Amy: The End of the Affair by Graham Greene is on sale …and if I’m reading it right then it’s normally 17.99!!! If that is the correct normal price, how can they, in good conscience, charge that much for an ebook? Oh well, at least we get a good deal on it today.
- Ride by Harper Dallas <— Kandace’s latest FAVORITE book!!!
Kandace: My favorite book of the year was Ride by Harper Dallas!
R: I loved Ride!
- MR. ROOK (Mr. Rook’s Island Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— FREE FOR NOW… (Book #3 was just released today – see it below) so get it on the one!!!
- Small Great Things: A Novel by Jodi Picoult <— JODI PICOULT ALERT!! Tasha just found us this super-sale and it’s #1 on all of Amazon Kindle right now!! She’s a delivery nurse… “…During her shift, Ruth begins a routine checkup on a newborn, only to be told a few minutes later that she’s been reassigned to another patient. The parents are white supremacists and don’t want Ruth, who is African American, to touch their child. The hospital complies with their request, but the next day, the baby goes into cardiac distress while Ruth is alone in the nursery. Does she obey orders or does she intervene? Ruth hesitates before performing CPR and, as a result, is charged with a serious crime…”
Tasha: Small Great Things gave me a major blurb jolt!
- The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman Trilogy Book 1) by Paullina Simons <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! This is a MUST read. No ifs, ands, or buts!!!! P.S. Here’s my review, just to give you an idea. 😉
Jessica: The Bronze Horseman is by far my favorite book of all time… and I’ve recommended it to literally all of my past and present co-workers and customers! I remember reading about a year and a half ago that Paullina Simons was posting about TBH becoming a movie!!! I was THRILLED. But, no word yet 🙁
Alexandra: The most epic book I’ve ever read is The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons.
MichelleS: The Bronze Horseman Trilogy? LOVED IT!!! Keep going. Don’t you dare abandon it.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Blood Cure (Blood Type Book 3) by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT!! The stunning conclusion to the Blood Type series finds the world in chaos and turmoil with one final battle left to determine who will survive—humans or vampires.
- Realms and Rebels: A Paranormal and Fantasy Reverse Harem Collection by C.M. Stunich and L.A. Kirk
- Hold On Tight (Lazarus Rising Book 6) by Cynthia Eden
- Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- The Grizzly Bear’s Barista: A Howls Romance (The Shifters of Sanctuary Book 3) by Kasey Belle
- Trina (Safe Haven Wolves Book 2) by Sherry Foster
- Fate’s Illusion: An Urban Fantasy Reverse Harem (Truth’s Harem Book 1) by Allyson Lindt
- The Copper Spyglass Nursery (The Dreadfuls Book 3) by TL Reeve and Michele Ryan
- Making Time (Lost Time, Book 2): A Time Travel Romantic Suspense Series by Nicola Claire
- The Scary Godmother (The Paranormal University Files: Skylar Book 2) by Vivienne Savage and Dominique Kristine
- Kraving Khiva (A SciFi Alien Romance) (The Krave of Everton Book 1) by Zoey Draven
- Rogue (Una-Mor Trilogy Book 1) by Savannah Verte
- Stratus (Fallen Skies Book 1) by Miranda Brock
- Queen of the Fireflies (Aurelia Chronicles Book 1) by Rinna Ford
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- From Here to You (Crash and Burn) by Jamie McGuire <— JAMIE MCGUIRE ALERT!!! She realizes she’s pregnant and flees… “…With very little cash and a ton of courage, she flees town to take a new name and start a new life. As a Marine, Scott “Trex” Trexler worked in the most treacherous, corrupt, war-torn places on earth. With his new top-secret security job, he finally has a chance to return to the one place he’s felt at peace: Colorado Springs, Colorado. The moment Trex checks in at the hotel where she’s working, Darby knows he’s dangerous. He may want her to think he’s another hotshot firefighter, along with all the others battling the nearby mountain blaze, but something doesn’t add up...”
- Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions) by Samantha Keith
- Master in Shining Armor (Masters Unleashed) by Sparrow Beckett
- All the Way: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! THE LAWYER & THE ACTRESS ARE NEIGHBORS... “…London Watson is a Tony Award winning actress on Broadway. When tragedy strikes her family, leaving her alone and injured, she flees Manhattan for Martha’s Vineyard. Hoping she can figure out how to pick up the pieces of her life, London is convinced that she’ll never be able to return to the stage. But when she meets the charming young girl next door and her sexy uncle, they soon lure London out of her shell as she finally begins to heal from the wounds of her past. But when London feels confident enough to return to the spotlight, she’s dealt another devastating blow…”
- Truth or Dare (Fast Times at Ridgemont Hall Book 1) by Sara Wylde
- Tempted by Love: A Montana Heat Novel by Jennifer Ryan <— THE DEA AGENT & HER… “…She knows a future with him will be filled with worry that one day he won’t come home. She’s done it with her brothers. She’s not sure she can face that uncertainty with the man she loves. Yet being in his arms is a bad idea they keep repeating, again and again. When Alina is run off the road, Jay fears his job has made her a target. But the threat in Alina’s life is closer than they think…“
- The Duke of Seduction (The Untouchables Book 10) by Darcy Burke
- Practice Husband (Trophy Husbands Book 2) by Noelle Adams
- Losing the Field (Field Party) by Abbi Glines
- Pieces of Her: A Novel: 18 by Karin Slaughter
- Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life Book 3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS ALERT!! She’s been lusting after this firefighter… “…She’s lusted after one of New York’s bravest for years, but firefighter Antonio Moretti has doused her interest for the last time. As much as she wants the arrogant jerk (in a bad, bad way), they can’t even be in the same room without setting each other off…which might be a problem now that she’s volunteered to help out in his family’s restaurant...”
- The Phantom Tree by Nicola Cornick
- Bad Reputation (Bad Behavior Book 3) by Vivian Wood
- A Gentleman’s Gamble (Devilish Lords Book 3) by Maggie Dallen
- Blood and Secrets 3 (The Calvetti Crime Family) by Rose Harper
- How (Not) to Marry a Duke by Felicia Kingsley
- Reaching Gavin (Good Girls Don’t Book 3) by Geneva Lee <— SHE’S DONE WITH LOVE!! “…No more men. No more romance. No more waiting for true love. Instead, she decides to focus on her new internship and life outside men—until fate deals her a hand of ex-boyfriends and one infuriating new boss. Try as she might to avoid love, she’s about to learn life isn’t about finding the one. It’s about reaching him.“
- Let Yourself Run Free Again (A Breath Without Life Novel Book 2) by Janith Hooper
- Definition of Craving: Book Two of the Definition series by Lia Peele
- Adoring Aveline: A Romantic Comedy by J.S. Wood
- Tattered (Torn Series, Book 2) by Melody Anne <— NOW IT’S TIME TO HEAR HIS STORY… “I’m not a perfect man. Who of us can claim that? But for those of you who might think I’m a cheater, a liar, an abuser, you don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s more to my story than you realize. You’ve heard Miranda’s story. Now it’s time you heard mine. —Mason“
- Rescuing Amy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Julia Bright
- A Husband for Beauty by Lindsey Hart
- CHECK (Mr. Rook’s Island Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF ALERT!!! Book #3 in this series!! P.S. Book #1 is free right now. 😀
- Shimmy Bang Sparkle by Nicola Rendell <— TWO THIVES STEAL AWAY IN THE NIGHT... 😉 “All Nick Norton wants is to stay on the straight and narrow…and never get caught stealing again. Then he lays eyes on her: Stella Peretti—100 percent sexy and absolutely irresistible. Especially when he sees her smooth moves lifting a two-karat diamond. Nick realizes he’s found the sparkling woman of his dreams—one so perfect for him it’s almost criminal...”
- Sheltering Emma (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Finding Shelter Book 1) by Aspen Drake
- Protecting Mari (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Counterstrike Book 1) by Cara Carnes
- Recovering Ivy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Red Team Book 4) by Riley Edwards
- Burning Heart (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Air Force Fire Protection Specialists Book 5) by Jen Talty
- Shielding Blair (Special Forces: Operation Alpha): A Fierce Protectors Novella by Casey Hagen
- Avenging Angels (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by KD Michaels
- Montana SEAL Friendly Fire (Brotherhood Protectors Book 11) by Elle James
- After the Weekend (Love and Care Book 2) by Silvia Violet <— M/M ROMANCE!!! “After the Weekend is the 2nd book in the Love and Care series. It continues Graham and Avery’s story from Father of the Groom.”
- Wanted – Bad Boyfriend (Island Classifieds Book 1) by TA Moore <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Rocking the Cowboy (Dreamspun Desires Book 64) by Skylar M. Cates <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Rocked Hard by Morticia Knight <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Destined to Dominate by Red Phoenix
- May Flowers (Wilder Irish) by Mari Carr
- Montreal (International Guy Book 6) by Audrey Carlan
- International Guy: Milan, San Francisco, Montreal (International Guy Volumes Book 2) by Audrey Carlan
- Justice for Gwen (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Guardian Elite Series Book 2) by KaLyn Cooper
- Smokin’ (The Hot Boys Series Book 1) by Olivia Rush <— THE TEACHER & THE FIREMAN… “…Falling for a fireman is so cliché. Yet, here I am. The elementary school teacher who’s all worked up over New York’s finest. It started out as a simple ride along…“
- Big Deck (Big Sexy Series Book 1) by Remy Rose <— HE’S GOT RULES. NO DATES. NO STAYING OVERNIGHT… then he met her. “...I was only looking to get a big bathroom, not a big man, since I’ve sworn off relationships after being cheated on. But when Jack Decker showed up at my door with his jaw-dropping sex appeal and huge…um, workboots, I found myself wanting his hands on more than just my bathroom fixtures. I wasn’t prepared for how he’d make me laugh, blush, swoon…ache...”
- Claimed by the Lawman (Lawmen of Wyoming Book 4) by Rhonda Lee Carver
- After MidKnight (Knight Ops Book 4) by Em Petrova
- Unwanted Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 9) by Olivia Jaymes
- Wild Irish Rose (Irish Lullaby Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- CLOSER (Taint Book 2) by Carmen Jenner <— CARMEN JENNER ALERT!! ROCK STARS!!! “...he had it all. Until an angry redhead joined the Taint world tour and turned his life upside-down. Levi fell in love with her. His bandmate did too. It did not end well. Brielle Kagawa doesn’t keep company with rock stars, but when this gifted cellist finds herself kicked out of the Orchestre de Paris an all-expenses-paid gig in the south of France seems too good to be true. Because it is. The man footing the bill might be a disorderly drunk, but he has an offer she can’t refuse…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Love Online by Penelope Ward – August 27th 2018
- Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews – August 28th 2018
- The Waiting Room by Emily Bleeker – August 28th 2018
- Dagger’s Edge: A Brute Force Novel by Lora Leigh – August 28th 2018
- Cowboy, Cross My Heart (Heart of Texas) by Donna Grant – August 28th 2018
- The Governess Game: Girl Meets Duke by Tessa Dare – August 28th 2018
- Stygian: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – August 28th 2018
- The Evolution of Man by Skye Warren – August 28th 2018
- Make It Music (Broken Dolls Book 1) by Everly Lucas – August 28th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).