HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! Quite a few books just went live from some of my favorite authors from my early-indie/book review days (Samantha Young, Kim Karr, Helena Hunting, Samantha Towle, K.A. Tucker, Kylie Scott just to name a few)!!! 😉
P.S. I’m still working on today’s post so keep checking back…
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Tailspin by Sandra Brown
- Going Rogue by Chantal Fernando
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
- Good Luck with That by Kristan Higgins
- It Seemed like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott
- Fake Out: Fake Boyfriend Series, Book 1 by Eden Finley
- The Varlet and the Voyeur: Rugby, Volume 4 by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid
- Respect by Jay Crownover
- The Girl and Her Ren: Ribbon Duet, Book 2 by Pepper Winters
- Serpentine: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 26 by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Bedfellows by Lola Leighton
- The Vixen by Christi Caldwell
- The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Cocktail Collection: Wallbanger, Rusty Nailed, and Screwdrivered (The Cocktail Series) by Alice Clayton <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! OMG I LOVED WALLBANGER!!!! Kathy found us this awesome deal and I totally just one-clicked it!! 😀
Kathy: The Cocktail Collection by Alice Clayton is on sale… This is a three book series with the first being Wallbanger. Love this series. So funny!
Steph: Thanks for the heads up Kathy P. I am reading Wallbanger for my Pick For Me challenge so might as well get the other two to follow. These don’t go on sale very often.
Nay: thanks for posting the Cocktail Collection deal! I’ve only read Wallbanger (which I loved), so I’m scooping that up!
- Junkyard Dog: A White Horse Novel by Bijou Hunter <— GRUMPY GUY ALERT!!! This one came up in one of our reader questions, and JulieO just read it, too!
JulieO: Just finished JUNKYARD DOG the other day and really enjoyed it. She has a unique style of writing.
- The Upside of Falling (The Blue Line Duet Book 1) by Meghan Quinn <— Cheryl HIGHLY RECOMMENDS IT!!
Cheryl: I will say I just read Meghan Quinn’s Blue Line duet and I was pleasantly surprised. She’s usually my author I go to when I need something funny and over-the-top. This duet was not that. It was a well-written (not perfect) angsty story. Kinda a love triangle, that had me second- guessing how I thought this was going to end up. Recommend it and it’s KU!!!
- Wild Like the Wind (Chaos Book 6) by Kristen Ashley <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Nay enjoyed K.A.’s latest!!
Nay: So I finished Wild Like the Wind. It was super sexy. Hound is just..wow! He’s not Tack (there’ll NEVER be another Kane ‘Tack’ Allen), but he’s right up there. I SO agree with Julie O. The first third was really good and the last third was great, but the middle dragged at times.I’ve figured out that in the Chaos books, the more the story takes place at the Compound and the more it includes Tack, the more I love it, which probably explains why I don’t think I’ll ever love any of them as much as I did Motorcycle Man. And every time Hawk, Knight or Lee, Hank or the rest of The Hot Bunch have cameos, that’s a major bonus!
- Such a Lovely Couple by Linda Yellin <— AMY FOUND US AN ANGSTY (MARITAL STRIFE) BOOK-TREAT!!!
Amy: Morning ladies!! I found us a sale, and MAN does it sound like an *oomph!* one…Such a Lovely Couple by Linda Yellin is on sale… I’ll say it for you bev…it sounds like a death club book. But hey! The ending could surprise us with a nice little twist or turn of events, right? 😉 I could totally see bev rolling her eyes as soon as she reads the blurb for that one. *giggle*
Maryse: YAY AMY!!!!!!! TOTALLY MINE!!! *one-click* 😛
- Ravensong (Green Creek Book 2) by T.J. Klune <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! MichelleS LOVED it!
MichelleS: I finished Ravensong …Ravensong was tremendous. Darker than Wolfsong. All the feels! “dirt and leaves and rain”.
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes <— SUPER-SALE CLASSIC TEARJERKER ALERT!!!
Savannah: I love books that make you cry. My big criers would have to be Harry potter and the deathly hallows, mockingjay, les miserables, beyonders chasing the prophesy, of mice and men, flowers for algernon…… goodness there are so many!
- Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons Series) by Sarah J. Maas
- Circle of Trust: Genesis Circle Book Two by Aimee Nicole Walker and Nicholas Bella
- When Gargoyles Ascend (Shades and Shadows: When Gargoyles Rise Book 5) by Ashley C. Harris
- Dark Alpha’s Hunger (Reapers) by Donna Grant
- Serpentine (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “Lilah isn’t sure what hurt worse: the day Ethan left her to focus on his hockey career or the day he came back eight years later. He might think they can pick up just where they left off, but she’s no longer that same girl and never wants to be again…”
- A Daring Masquerade by Mary Balogh
- A Family Affair: The Choice (Truth in Lies Book 14) by Mary Campisi
- Rescuing Montana: Brotherhood Protectors World by Kate Kinsley
- Fighting Gravity by Julie Adams
- The Wedding from Hell, Part 2: The Reception by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD ALERT!! “The Wedding from Hell, Part 2: The Rehearsal Dinner is the exciting second adventure in J.R. Ward’s three-part ebook serialization: The Wedding From Hell. This exclusive prequel to her upcoming standalone suspense, Consumed (available in October 2018) takes us to where it all started between arson investigator Anne Ashburn and ‘bad boy’ firefighter Danny Maguire. The Wedding From Hell is a sexy standalone novella that sets up Consumed’s storyline, leaving fans hungry for more and dying to snatch it up.”
- San Francisco (International Guy Book 5) by Audrey Carlan
- Identity Crisis by Eliza Watson
- Lawfully His: Inspirational Christian Contemporary (A K-9 Lawkeeper Romance) by Natalie Middleton
- In Too Deep (Blue Spruce Lodge Book 3) by Dani Collins
- Rush by Samantha Towle <— SAMANTHA TOWLE ALERT!! NFL STAR WITH PERSONAL DEMONS… “…A car crash and DUI charge meant a lengthy stint in rehab for Arianna Petrelli, and her dream of being a professional artist slips further away when she’s sacked from her position at a gallery. Her need for a job stronger even than her dislike of football, Ari goes to work for her father, the head coach of the New York Giants. Ares hates alcoholics, which is fine with Ari because she thinks he’s a brainless jock. Yet when Ares rescues Ari from a situation with her ex-boyfriend, an unlikely friendship begins...”
- Desperate Girls by Laura Griffin
- Return To Me by Charlotte Michelle
- Good Luck with That by Kristan Higgins
- Racked and Stacked (Blacktop Cowboys Novel) by Lorelei James
- The Simple Wild: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— K.A. TUCKER ALERT!!! She’s back in Alaska for her father… “…when her father reaches out to inform her that his days are numbered, Calla knows that it’s time to make the long trip back to the remote frontier town where she was born. She braves the roaming wildlife, the odd daylight hours, the exorbitant prices, and even the occasional—dear God—outhouse, all for the chance to connect with her father: a man who, despite his many faults, she can’t help but care for. While she struggles to adjust to this new subarctic environment, Jonah—the quiet, brooding, and proud Alaskan pilot who keeps her father’s charter plane company operational—can’t imagine calling anywhere else home. And he’s clearly waiting with one hand on the throttle to fly this city girl back to where she belongs, convinced that she’s too pampered to handle the wild...”
- Good Luck with That by Kristan Higgins
- Bad Man: A Novel by Dathan Auerbach
- As Dust Dances by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!! “…Once upon a time Skylar Finch was the lead singer of a hugely successful American pop-rock band. But fame made her miserable. When years of living a lie suddenly ended in tragedy, Skylar fell off the map. Eighteen months later she’s sleeping in a tent in a cemetery in Glasgow, making just enough money to eat by busking on the streets. She manages to avoid recognition, but not the attention of one of Glasgow’s ambitious A&R executives…”
- Talon (SEALs of Steel Series Book 4) by Dale Mayer
- Ayden (Wild Men Book 3) by Melissa Belle
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT ALERT!!! HER DAD’S BUSINESS PARTNER… “…Fifteen years older than her, Pete had been her crush for as long as she could remember. But she’d misread the situation—confusing friendliness for undying love. Awkward. Add her father to the misunderstanding, and Pete was left with a broken nose and a business on the edge of ruin. The man had to be just as glad as everyone else when she left town. Seven years later, things are different. Adele is no longer a kid…”
- Black Contract by Charlotte Byrd
- Masters of the Castle: Witness Protection Program by Maren Smith and Rayanna Jamison
- Bad Reputation (Bad Bachelors) by Stefanie London
- His True Queen (Smoke & Mirrors Duology Book 2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— JODI ELLEN MALPAS ALERT!! “The breathtaking conclusion of the Smoke & Mirrors Duology.”
- Inciting a Riot: A Riot MC Novel #2 by Karen Renee
- Wicked Flirt (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 9) by Kylie Gilmore
- Bad Behavior (Bad in Baltimore Book 5) by K.A. Mitchell
- To Have and to Harley (Bikers & Brides) by Regina Cole
- Dangerous Secrets (Aegis Group Book 6) by Sidney Bristol
- Infusion (Brewing Passion Book 5) (Brewing Passions) by Liz Crowe
- Tailspin by Sandra Brown <— SANDRA BROWN ALERT!! “…when Rye is asked to fly into a completely fogbound northern Georgia town and deliver a mysterious black box to a Dr. Lambert, he doesn’t ask questions. As Rye’s plane nears the isolated landing strip, more trouble than inclement weather awaits him. He is greeted first by a sabotage attempt on his plane that causes him to crash land, and then by Dr. Brynn O’Neal, who claims she was sent for the box in Dr. Lambert’s stead. Despite Rye’s “no-involvement” policy when it comes to other people’s problems, he finds himself irresistibly drawn to the intrigue surrounding his cargo . . . and to the mysterious and alluring Brynn…”
- Defending Allye (Mountain Mercenaries Book 1) by Susan Stoker
- The Vixen (Wicked Wallflowers Book 2) by Christi Caldwell
- Crystal Vision (Crystal Magic Book 3) by Patricia Rice
- Bellewether by Susanna Kearsley <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE “…a young French Canadian lieutenant is captured and billeted with a Long Island family, an unwilling and unwelcome guest. As he begins to pitch in with the never-ending household tasks and farm chores, Jean-Philippe de Sabran finds himself drawn to the daughter of the house. Slowly, Lydia Wilde comes to lean on Jean-Philippe, true soldier and gentleman, until their lives become inextricably intertwined…”
- Claiming his Secret Baby: One night and a lifetime of consequences… (Evermore Book 3) by Clare Connelly
- Lucky Liar (Lucky Alphas Book 1) by Natalie Ann
- PowerLess: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain Book 3) by Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele
- Sugar Street: Funny Women’s Fiction with Serious Heart by M.J. Pullen
- Down with Love: A Laws of Attraction Novel by Kate Meader <— KATE MEADER ALERT!! MARRIAGE SUCKS… 😉 “1. Pre-nups are your friend. 2. The person you married is not the person you’re divorcing. 3. And I hope you didn’t spend much on the wedding because that was one helluva waste of hard-earned cash, wasn’t it? But some guys are willing to take a chance. Like my brother, who thinks he’s going to ride off into the sunset with the woman of his dreams in a haze of glitter on unicorns. And the wedding planner—the green-eyed beauty who makes a living convincing suckers to shell out thousands of dollars on centerpieces—is raking it in on this matrimonial monstrosity...”
- Too Bad So Sad (The Simple Man Series Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!!! BAD BOY/COP BUT HIS HEART IS UNAVAILABLE… “…Tyler knows what girls want—a bad boy. And he has the bad boy image down pat. Ex-military—check. Hot cop—double check. A bike between his legs and a devil may care attitude—oh, yeah. All the girls want him, yet none of them will have him—at least not all of him, anyway. A certain appendage they can have all they want. His heart, however, is not up for grabs. The useless organ inside his chest was broken and battered, mutilated by the one woman he thought would keep it safe. Spoiler alert: she ripped it to shreds and set fire to the pieces.”
- The Honeymooner (A Paradise Bay Romantic Comedy Book 1) by Melanie Summers
- Finding Tomorrow by Savannah Stewart
- Flawed (The Connections Series Book 5) by Kim Karr <— KIM KARR ALERT!! “The first time I laid eyes on Gemma Hart, she belonged to another man. He literally owned her. I hated the very thought. I wanted her to be mine...”
- One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 3) by Lexi Blake and Sophie Oak <— HE NEEDS ORDER & SHE’S STARTING OVER… “…Jennifer ran from Bliss to put Stef behind her. She had come to the mountain town seeking a mentor but found much more than she bargained for. Cool and distant, Stef was like a marble statue and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t break through his shell. She moved to Dallas to start over, but nothing is going as planned. When the art gallery where she works is robbed and a precious painting is stolen, Jen is accused of the theft. Jen is thrilled when her bail is met, until she realizes her savior is Stef and he has a few conditions. First and foremost, she has to return to Bliss…“
- Undercover: An Out of Line book by Jen McLaughlin <— SHE PUSHED HIM AWAY… “…It’s been ten years since that kiss, and she’s done nothing but push him away ever since, so the last thing he wants to do is crawl to her on his knees to ask her for her help in an undercover investigation…”
- HOT SEAL TARGET (HOT SEAL Team – Book 6) by Lynn Raye Harris
- The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four: Trick or treat by Emily Harvale
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Richer Than Sin by Meghan March – August 14th 2018
- An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena – August 14th 2018
- Trick Play (Mavericks Tackle Love Book 3) by Max Monroe – August 14th 2018
- Bishop: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – August 14th 2018
- Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 3) by Lexi Ryan – August 14th 2018
- Blind Kiss: A Novel by Renee Carlino – August 14th 2018
- Hunter Hunted (The Lizzie Grace Series Book 3) by Keri Arthur – August 14th 2018
- Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby – August 14th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).