Happy Tuesday NEW RELEASE day!! It’s a short and sweet one today, but I’ll keep my eye out for any that go live a little later and add them. Let me know if you see any that I missed. 😀
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest review (and yesterday’s earlybirds!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds (almost 30 of ’em!!) ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – The One by John Marrs <— There’s only one soulmate out there for each person, and science has discovered YOURS via a DNA test…
- M.R. Fields “Do Not Respond” exclusive excerpt, “behind the book” look, & giveaway!! <— answer one of these fun questions to enter. Seriously, you’ll laugh at the questions, and then laugh at the memory you pull up. 😉
- Loose Ends <— HUGE NEWS!!! KRISTEN ASHLEY PREORDER ALERT!! OMG THISSSSS!!!! “Tying up…Loose Ends. In Kristen Ashley’s first anthology, readers will find three short stories and two novellas taking them back to characters and series in the Kristen Ashley universe…” *gasp!!!* Joe and Vi from At Peace are one of the couples we’re revisiting!!!!!!!!!!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Things We Don’t Say by Ella Carey
- The Bite That Binds: Deep in Your Veins Series, Book 2 by Suzanne Wright
- Everything We Give: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale
- Super Powereds: Year 4: Super Powereds, Book 4 by Drew Hayes
- The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Roomies by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Carla: I just read Roomies by Christina Lauren and since the year is almost over, I think I can already say it was one of my favotires book of 2017. Its was breathtaking!
Kandace: Roomies by Christina Lauren was great too. It was probably my fav book written by this duo. I’m a sucker for this trope.
- Sinning in Vegas: (Vegas Morellis, #2) by Sam Mariano <— POSSESSIVE JERK ALERT!! Tessa LOVED it!
Tessa: Sinning in Vegas by Sam Mariano. A possessive jerk who doesn’t want his toy taken away vs a possessive jerk who wants what’s best for the mafia and loves her. BOTH screwed up and now she hates them both. SO GOOOOOOOD!
- Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant Book 1) by Ilona Andrews <— Tessa also recommends this one!
Tessa: Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews. Well, Ilona Andrews and it’s the bad guy’s story! Hugh’s story! And and and… it worked! I was rooting for him by the middle of it and was absolutely loving him by the end. I’m so glad they decided to listen to the fans and actually write their April Fools joke.
- American Queen (New Camelot Book 1) by Sierra Simone <— FORBIDDENY & Jen C found us this super-bargain and I ONE-CLICKED IT SO HARD!!!
Jen C: Hey guys, American Queen by Sierra Simone is down
Amy: I’ve heard the American Queen series is unique because it goes THERE. After all the hullabaloo I’ve heard about it, I’m thinking I need to give it a shot.
JulieO: I read American Queen the day it came out and had to wait forever for the next book. I think I commented that the end chapter or two was a little eye opening for me because I had never read that being done before. I’m not a prude just never thought of that.
Loved those books. Read them twice also. Enjoy again.
Sharon F: my latest obsession is American Queen! It’s a trifecta of goodness for me. Dominance, strong male characters and I’m hoping for a triple relationship – because I don’t want her to have to pick one guy.
- Flesh (Flesh Series Book 1) by Kylie Scott <— MY ORIGINAL FAVORITE BY THIS AUTHOR!! SUPER-STEAMY POST-APOCALYPTIC and it’s on super-bargain sale as we speak!
Julie O: Skin and Flesh Series? Those are my favorite books of hers. Nobody writes romance and zombies better.
Michelle M: I also really liked Flesh by Kylie Scott. Threesomes are usually hot and steamy (strictly speaking of the book world here!), but I was surprised how she developed the emotional connections between all three of them. And what better time to re-define the boundaries of a relationship and love than during the zombie apocalypse!
Beth: Flesh by Kylie Scott pushed my comfort zone for sharing
- SMART TASS (The OHellNO Series Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff<— FREEBIE ALERT!! Jen C also loved this one!
Jen C: I loved Smart Tass when I read it last year! Very entertaining.
- After the Game (Field Party) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Tessa: Seriously good, with my only complaint being his “issue” seemed added for him to have one. Still, I loved it.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Smoke and Iron (The Great Library) by Rachel Caine
- Wolf’s Mate (Crescent Moon Series Book 7) by Katie Reus
- Caught in Time: A Novel (Kendra Donovan Mysteries) by Julie McElwain
- Shadow Play (Guardians of the Dark Book 5) by Bianca D’Arc
- A Stellar Affair: Future Movers – Book Four by Deryn Pittar
- Embers by Suzanne Wright <— “Harper and Knox are back and better than ever . . . Discover the unmissable fourth book in Suzanne Wright’s globally bestselling The Dark in You series”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! She’s married to the perfect husband… and then she goes missing. This one took me on a thrill ride and had me guessing (and gasping!!) to the very end. Here’s my review, in fact!
- Small Town Rumors by Carolyn Brown
- Dead Drift (Chesapeake Valor Book #4) by Dani Pettrey
- An Affair with a Spare (The Survivors) by Shana Galen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- A Dangerous Passion (Bow Street Brides Book 4) by Jillian Eaton <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Reckoning at Gossamer Pond by Jaime Jo Wright <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- A Lady’s Guide to Passion and Property (Husband Hunters) by Kate Moore <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- Everything but the Earl (Wayward & Willful Book 1) by Willa Ramsey <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine Book 3) by Anna Zaires <— I LOVE this blurb!!! “Fate made us enemies. I made us lovers. In a different world, we were meant for each other. This is not that world.”
- In Dreams Forgotten (Golden Gate Secrets Book #2) by Tracie Peterson
- Ripple (Persy & Sully) (Seaside Valleria #2) by Marianne Knightly
- Sheer Mischief by Jill Mansell
- The Sky over Brigadier Station (Brigadier Station Series Book 2) by Sarah Williams
- The House at Saltwater Point (A Lavender Tides Novel) by Colleen Coble
- The Last Time I Lied: A Novel by Riley Sager <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! THEY USED TO PLAY A GAME DURING CAMP… now as an adult, she’s trying to find out what happened that one night... “…Seeing an opportunity to find out what really happened to her friends all those years ago, Emma agrees. Familiar faces, unchanged cabins, and the same dark lake haunt Nightingale, even though the camp is opening its doors for the first time since the disappearances. Emma is even assigned to the same cabin she slept in as a teenager, but soon discovers a security camera–the only one on the property–pointed directly at its door. Then cryptic clues that Vivian left behind about the camp’s twisted origins begin surfacing. As she digs deeper, Emma finds herself sorting through lies from the past while facing mysterious threats in the present…”
- Built to Last (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker
- Breathless Peaks by Adrianna Dane
- Dirty Defiance (Filthy Series Book 3) by Chelle Bliss & Brenda Rothert <— Dom/sub husband and wife… “…now we’re in the fight of our lives – we’re battling a smear campaign as he runs for governor. And again, we find ourselves drawn to do what we do best. I won’t be controlled, even by the man who owns my heart. But as tensions escalate to a boiling point, I discover there is one place I like checking my defiance – the bedroom…”
- Desire in Lingerie by Penelope Sky
- Devoted to Pleasure (A Devoted Lovers Novel) by Shayla Black
- Lyssa’s Journey by Cin Medley
- Everything we Dream (The Hamilton Series Book 5)
- Everything We Give: A Novel (The Everything Series Book 3) by Kerry Lonsdale <— HE HAS THE PERFECT FAMILY AND JOB but he’s still searching… “…When the prized magazine offers him his dream project on the same day that Aimee’s ex-fiancé, James, returns bearing a message for Ian but putting a strain on his marriage, Ian must make a choice: chase after a coveted assignment or reconnect with a mysterious woman who might hold the key to putting his past to rest. But the stakes are high, because Ian could lose the one thing he holds most dear: his family.”
- All-American Cowboy (Holiday, Texas) by Dylann Crush
- The Do-Over by MK Schiller <— BLIND DATE BETWEEN DOWDY & WOMANIZER… “Arrogant womanizer, Kyle Manchester hates blind dates but when best friend, Brad calls in a favor, insisting Kyle take out his girlfriend’s sister, Kyle reluctantly agrees. Attorney Lanie Carmichael’s appearance is no surprise. She is dowdy, awkward, and dressed in so many layers she resembles a wedding cake…and not in an edible way. Her brazen attitude though, astonishes him, especially when she explains she has no interest in gorgeous Kyle. Lanie Carmichael is in love with Brad, and wants Kyle’s assistance in winning his best friend’s heart...”
- Tin Man’s Dance (Kissing Bridge Series Book 1) by MK Schiller <— HE CLAIMED HER FRONT-ROW SEAT!!! THAT JERK!! 😉 “…The one time Lilly Franklin rewards herself with a front-row concert ticket is turning into an epic fail. Not to mention the tall, cocky boy who claims her front-row seat is all wicked smiles, long legs and tug-worthy hair. Well, he’s messing with the wrong girl. But as the night wears on, Lily starts to see a softer side of former marine…“
- Pocket Full of Posies by L.A. Kennedy <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “…Psychologist Dr. Mary Grant’s life was destroyed when the killer chose her husband as victim number two. Now, after three years, the FBI has come to her for help. Front and center is Mary’s newfound love interest, Special Agent Brock Hale. Mary’s life changes once again as a seemingly straightforward consultation cartwheels out of control. Mary is now the target and those she loves are at risk. The killer leaves shocking crime scenes that stain the minds of all who work them. The relentless manhunt can only end in a chilling confrontation with the essence of pure psychological evil...”
- Love Philly: Philadelphia Romances Written by Philadelphia Authors <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “…The Love, Philly anthology celebrates the City of Brotherly Love—from the people, to the neighborhoods, to the history, and the possibilities. Love pulses in the heart of Philadelphia, and each of these stories highlight the rush of big city romance. Each love story takes places in a different neighborhood, with their own unique quirks, characters, perspectives, and happy endings...”
- Ranger’s Courage (Montana Rangers Book 2) by Munn, Vella
- Dirty Chicago: Season One by K.B. Andrews
- Dream Lover (Dreams Come True) by Stacey Keith
- Lucky Scars by Kerry Heavens <— THIS BLURB WARMS MY HEART!!! “…Unknowingly I’d been living in the dark, feeling my way. He filled my world with starlight. He showed me how to move on to the next level. He made me feel again. I thought the wounds from the past would never fully heal, But perhaps they only heal when the time is right. Sometimes you just have to thank your lucky scars...”
- Beach Love (Love Collection Book 4) by Natalie Ann
- Off the Grid (The Lost Platoon) by Monica McCarty
- Truth & Consequences (Boston Latte Book 2) by Fiona Keane
- Strong Hold (Redemption) by Sarah Castille <— FIGHTER ALERT!! HE’S LOOKING FOR A TOP MMA FIGHTER & HE FINDS HER… “…Top-ranked MMA amateur fighter Shayla “Shilla the Killa” Tyler built walls around her heart when Zack left her seven years ago—and again when her husband turned violent. Now, seeing Zack is nearly enough to send those walls crumbling. But she can’t risk the exposure of the limelight, and she definitely can’t risk another heartbreak...”
- Mr. July (Calendar Men Book 7) by Bailey Bradford <— M/M ROMANCE
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Ain’t Doin’ It (The Simple Man Series Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – July 6th 2018
- The Best Friend by K. Larsen – July 7th 2018
- Discovering You (Indigo Book 1) by Kate McBrien – July 7th 2018
- Murder Girl (Lilah Love Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – July 10th 2018
- Model Boyfriend by Jane Harvey-Berrick – July 10th 2018
- Broken Love Story (Love Series Book 3) by Natasha Madison – July 10th 2018
- Buckled (Trails of Sin Book 2) by Pam Godwin – July 10th 2018
- Kissing Jenna (The Big Sky Series Book 2) by Kristen Proby – July 10th 2018
- The Good Fight: A Novel by Danielle Steel – July 10th 2018
- Heart of Glass (Fostering Love) by Nicole Jacquelyn – July 10th 2018
- The Real Deal by Lauren Blakely – July 10th 2018
- Dr. Strange Beard (Winston Brothers Book 5) by Penny Reid – July 10th 2018
- When We Found Home by Susan Mallery – July 10th 2018
- Wild Hunger (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel) by Chloe Neill – July 10th 2018
- The Good Fight: A Novel by Danielle Steel – July 10th 2018
- Act of Brotherhood: An Immortal Ops World Novel (PSI-Ops / Immortal Ops Book 6) by Mandy M. Roth – July 14th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).