HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! So… last week’s was a little bit of confusion. 😉 Here I was, so excited about the awesome list and all the books on it that were making me *squirrel* and it was a day of book-glitches.
Between books being accidentally deleted, and a few other book-clicking glitches (inaccessible release pages), well… *sigh* In fact, the majority of selections on my blurb jolt list were unavailable for practically an entire day. *ooooooof* But now we have a do-over! Let’s hope this week is back to normal, and we can get excited about this release day again! 😉 ‘Cause it’s a good one, too!
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest three posts (2 giveaways!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases, ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen + a giveaway! (my latest 4.5 star review! A psych-thriller with an ex-wife losing it as she watches her ex-husband move on… Oh but the twists!!!!!!) Annnnnnnd!!! THIS:
- Skye Warren’s “Survival of the Richest” is live, she’s our guest poster today & we’re having a gift card giveaway!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Ocean Light: Psy-Changeling Trinity Series, Book 2 by Nalini Singh
- Ain’t She a Peach by Molly Harper
- Ace of Hearts by Chantal Fernando
- Venom in the Veins by Jennifer Estep
- Stand & Deliver: Men of Haven by Rhenna Morgan
- The Start of Something Good by Jennifer Probst
- Midnight Mass: Priest, Volume 2 by Sierra Simone
- Hideaway: Devil’s Night Series, Book 2 by Penelope Douglas
- Tempting Tristan: Tristan Brewer: Harborside Nights by Melissa Foster
- The Girl in the Moss Loreth Anne White
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Ribbon Duet by Pepper Winters <— BOOK HANGOVER OF YOUR LIFE!!! BEST OF 2018???!!! Stacey was BLOWN AWAY!!!!! Ooooooooh I CAN’T WAIT TO READ THIS DUET. WHAT AM I WAITING FOR???
Stacey: Finished “The Boy and His Ribbon” and also “A Girl and Her Ren” last night and let me say….WOW……just…..there really are no words. Book hangover of your life. BEST OF 2018. It has been years since a book gave me all the feels that this one did and these words still feel inadequate to describe this book…..so Ill just say this…..This book sneaks its way into your soul, grabs a hold, rips it out, and doesnt let go. I can tell it is one of those books that stays with you literally FOREVER.
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas <— AWESOME TWIST!! I LOVED this one, and Kelli recommends it, too!
Kelli: I wanted to comment on a book that I just read over the weekend, “Dangerous Girls.” Yes, this book is older but I read your review, one-clicked it and literally read the book in one sitting. I was completely blown away by the ending, the book really messed with me in a way that I can’t describe. The entire book had me trying to guess the ending and then at the end, with the final twist, I was completely stunned.
- Once Upon A Time: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess Book 1) by Blair Babylon <— THE REAL PRINCESS RUNNING AWAY FROM HER PRINCE… & THE BODYGUARD THAT SAVES HER… FREE TODAY!!! The latest release in this series is live (below), so book #1 is free. 🙂 “…the beautiful princess had had enough of the cheating prince, and she ran away. The prince didn’t want to let her go. He couldn’t take his throne without her and sent henchmen to take her back to the castle. Her worried royal brother sent people to look for her, too. The prince threatened her...”
- The Bride Series by D. Doyle <— THESE JUST SUCK YOU IN! JulieO recommends it!
JulieO: A week or two ago I read on your blog a message from someone, can’t remember her name, that she read THE BRIDE SERIES BY S. DOYLE. Sounded interesting so looked it up and ordered the first one. Read that one and onto the second. Before I know it I have read all 5 books in the series in a day and a half. They are kind of captivating. They are sweet, humorous, good writing, the h is a strong female character and the H is a guy that every woman would love to be involved with. The setting is in Montana on a ranch. The storytelling and the story just suck you in. Yes there is romance and sex. Not the kind that goes on for pages. Just really enjoyed and will keep an eye out for more of this authors books.
- Full Tilt by Emma Scott <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES is free today! OMG MY HEART!!! P.S. Here’s my Book Review “…Jonah Fletcher is running out of time. He knows his situation is hopeless, and he’s vowed to make the most of the handful of months he has left to him. His plans include seeing the opening of his glass installation at a prestigious art gallery…they do not include falling in love with a wild, tempestuous rock musician who wound up passed out on his couch...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes) by Sabaa Tahir
- Venom in the Veins: An Elemental Assassin Book by Jennifer Estep <— JENNIFER ESTEP ALERT!! “It was supposed to be a nice, quiet, simple dinner with friends—but nothing is ever nice, quiet, or simple when you’re Gin Blanco, the Spider, notorious assassin and current queen of the Ashland underworld…”
- Marked (Mated Book 3) by Stephanie Morris
- Magnus: A Time Travel Romance (Mists of Albion Book 4) by Joanna Bell
- Maple’s Strong Alpha: Bad Alpha Dads (Denver Troubles Book 1) by McKayla Schutt
- Knockout: A What Doesn’t Kill You World Romantic Mystery (Ava Book 3) by Pamela Fagan Hutchins
- The Summons: A Selkie Tale by Marj W. Ivancic
- Secrets (The Rune Trilogy Book 1) by E.H. Demeter
- Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!! “…Kaia Luna may have traded in science for being a chef, but she won’t hide the facts of Bo’s condition from him or herself. She’s suffered too much loss in her life to fall prey to the dangerous charm of a human who is a dead man walking. And she carries a devastating secret Bo could never imagine…bBut when Kaia is taken by those who mean her deadly harm, all bets are off. Bo will do anything to get her back...”
- Jinn’s Dominion (Desert Cursed Series Book 3) by Shannon Mayer
- Once Bitten (Guardians of the Dark Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Cursed Heart (The Siren Coven) by Kim Loraine
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- More Than Words by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN ALERT!! ONE UPON A TIME SHE THOUGHT HE WAS HER PRINCE… “…Years later, everyone knows who Callen Hayes is. Famous composer. Infamous bad boy. What no one knows is that Callen’s music is now locked deep inside, trapped behind his own inner demons. It’s only when he withdraws to France to drink his way through the darkness that Callen stumbles into the one person who makes the music return. Jessica. His Jessie. And she still tastes of fresh, sweet innocence . . . even as she sets his blood on fire. But they don’t belong in each other’s worlds anymore. There are too many mistakes. Too many secrets...”
- Walk With Me (Small Town Bachelor Romance Book 4) by Abby Knox
- Tempting Conner (The Hawke Fortune Book 3) by Victoria Pinder
- River’s Rescue (River’s End Series, #9) by Leanne Davis
- The Arrogant Thief (Stolen Hearts Book 8) by Mallory Crowe
- Encore (Rock Star Duet Book 2) by Rachel Lacey <— SHE DRUNK-MARRIED A ROCK STAR… “…Celebrity assistant Jenn MacDonald has her future meticulously planned, and she’s ready to make her next move: becoming a songwriter. Drunk-marrying a rock star was definitely not on the list. When Cole suggests they stay married for six months so that he can ride out the good publicity while helping her launch her new career, she can’t help but say yes. She’s even able to convince herself—almost—that her decision has nothing to do with the way one glance from Cole sets her body humming like the strings on his favorite guitar. They were near strangers when they exchanged drunken vows on the beach, but the connection—and the attraction—between them is powerful and real…”
- Fighting My Affections (The Affections Series Book 3) by Elizabeth Wills
- Wild Inside (Four Corners Book 2) by Artemis Anders
- Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn <— *WHOOOOOPS!!!* “…I gave up on my MBA, dropped out of the Ivy League, and moved to Portland to pursue my dream of becoming an artist. And what’s the first thing I do? Get knocked up. For a tatted-up sex god, Braxton Henley seems way too eager to “be there for me.” Is this guy serious? Maybe. He sure is patient...”
- Ain’t She a Peach (Southern Eclectic Book 4) by Molly Harper
- Teach Me Moore (All That & Moore Book 2) by Celeste Granger
- Shattered Love : Heart – Rending Love Story (Betrayal Series Book 1) by Ivy Rose <— SHE SHATTERED HIM… “…This is my story and how I fell in love with a man who only knew how to love fiercely. So fiercely you had to feel it to believe it. He let his guard down with me. I was his sun, his star, his home…only I made a choice that shattered him more than life ever could. The worst thing is if you asked me if I would do it again, my answer would be yes. Don’t judge me until you know my story & know I will always love Dominic Stone…“
- Relentless (Somerton Security Book 2) by Elizabeth Dyer
- Familiar Strangers by Samah
- Whiskey Reveals (Whiskey and Lies Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— CARRIE ANN RYAN’S LATEST!! “...Bad decisions and fateful nights have changed her path more than once, but now she’s focused on one thing: opening her new own dance studio. But fate is a funny thing, and once again, she’ll be forced to learn that actions have consequences and some repercussions can not only change your life forever, they can also come back to haunt you…one broken promise at a time…”
- A Marriage for the Marine: A Fuller Family Novel (Brush Creek Brides Book 7) by Liz Isaacson
- Switch and Bait by Ricki Schultz
- Healing Touch by Brenda Rothert <— SHE’S A DOCTOR TRYING TO GET OVER HER EX & HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND THAT SHE WORKS WITH… “...Carson Stephens recently returned from a tour of duty in the Middle East, and though willing women present themselves at every turn, his closest companion is loneliness. His night-shift work supervising the electrical and mechanical systems at the hospital is a perfect fit – it’s solitary work putting broken things back together.
When the electrical system on Joss’ floor goes haywire, she’s frazzled by the sexy electrician who sparks her dormant sex drive. He’s brooding and cocky – so not her type...”
- In Too Deep (Man of the Month Book 10) by J. Kenner
- Foolish Temptations (The Barrington Billionaires Book 7) by Danielle Stewart
- Intervals of Love (The Men of Endurance Book 2) by Olivia Gaines
- Up to You (Love with Altitude Book 4) by Daisy Prescott <— DAISY PRESCOTT’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!! Her wedding date is the worst, but she IS SO into his brother (and he’s not into her)… “…my mother decides I need a date for my cousin’s wedding … and chooses the worst man in the world for me. Landon Roberts is the human equivalent of a parka with every ski pass he’s ever purchased hanging off of his zipper. Apparently my mother is the last person in Colorado to know about Landon’s reputation. To make things worse, his super hot brother Aiden’s back in town. Still gorgeous and still not remotely interested in me…“
- His Redheaded Sl*t (The Cocktail Girls) by Vivian Ward
- Hart of Darkness (The Hart Series Book 1) by S.B. Alexander
- Surrender: A House of Sin Novella by Elisabeth Naughton
- On the Edge: (The Edge Book 2) by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS ALERT!! Must be read in order so I’m not sneaking a peek at the blurb. 😉
- Cold Blooded (Cold Justice) by Toni Anderson
- The Girl in the Moss (Angie Pallorino Book 3) by Loreth Anne White
- A Reason To Live: An Inspirational Romance (A Reason To Love Book 1) by T.K. Chapin
- Dark Fire (Refuge Book 4) by Cynthia Sax
- Loved by the Viscount: A Historical Regency Romance (Happily Ever After Book 5) by Ellie St. Clair
- The Other End of the Leash by NJ Cole and Oliver Durant <— DOM/SUB PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “Raven lived the life of a submissive 24/7. She was under the care of her Master, Seth Thomas, who treated her well, using her as she enjoyed and letting her live freely on his estate with his other submissives, who came and went as they wished.
Seth kept his kinky side secret from his family so when he was called overseas for family business that would take a month, he turned to fellos Doms in the lifestyle to help him care for his pet...”
- In A Faraway Land: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess Book 3) by Blair Babylon <— REAL PRINCESS IN HIDING FROM HER EX… “...Flicka von Hannover was a princess, but not anymore, sort of. To hide from her conniving soon-to-be ex-husband and divorce him as soon as possible, she runs to the place specified by her prenuptial agreement, Las Vegas. She has left everyone and everything behind except Dieter Schwarz, her bodyguard who saved her that terrible night and smuggled her to Paris and now to Nevada…”
- Lying in Wait: A Novel by Liz Nugent
- Entangled Moon: A Novel by E.C. Frey
- The Love Letter: A Novel by Rachel Hauck
- Little Big Love by Katy Regan
- Tell Me Lies: A Novel by Carola Lovering <— OOOOOOH!!! IS THIS A PSYCH THRILLER LOVE STORY??!!!!! “…then she meets Stephen DeMarco. Charming. Attractive. Complicated. Devastating. Confident and cocksure, Stephen sees something in Lucy that no one else has, and she’s quickly seduced by this vision of herself, and the sense of possibility that his attention brings her. Meanwhile, Stephen is determined to forget an incident buried in his past that, if exposed, could ruin him, and his single-minded drive for success extends to winning, and keeping, Lucy’s heart. Lucy knows there’s something about Stephen that isn’t to be trusted...”
- Atticus by Sawyer Bennett
- The Work Wife (An on the Job Romance) by Allison B. Hanson
- Catch.net by Rita Delude
- Tied Down (Nailed Down Book 2) by Chelle Bliss & Eden Butler <— CHELLE BLISS & EDEN BUTLER ALERT!! “Cara Carelli is a silver-tongued mafia princess, master manipulator, and the only woman I’ve ever loved. But she’s also smokin’ hot and my ex-wife. When Cara led me straight into a trap and pleaded for my help, I couldn’t say no. She thought she had the upper hand, but this time, I was in control and planned to make her beg...”
- End Game (Bellevue Bullies Series Book 4) by Toni Aleo <— NFL STAR & A COLLEGE GYMNASTICS STAR ALERT! “…This is Sofia Castilleja’s beginning. She is starting her college career as a star member of Bellevue’s brand-new gymnastics team. She’s going to tumble her way to success, first in school and then by realizing her dream of opening her own gym. Ryan and Sofia didn’t see each other coming, but once they meet, they can’t look away. Their dreams are destined to take them in opposite directions. But it doesn’t take them long to realize that waking up to reality together may be better than dreaming alone...”
- Survival of the Richest by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN SERIOUS LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “My story starts with a plunge into the cold water of Manhattan’s harbor. A strong hand hauls me back onto the deck of the luxury yacht. Christopher was supposed to be my enemy. Instead he protects me with fierce determination. That should have been my happily ever after, but then Sutton appeared–ruthless and seductive. He doesn’t care that my heart belongs to someone else, because he’s determined to win. No matter the cost. It’s an impossible choice, but I can’t have them both...” P.S. Don’t forget to check out her guest post and gift card giveaway ➔ Skye Warren’s “Survival of the Richest” is live, she’s our guest poster today & we’re having a giveaway!
- Protected By A Hero by Cora Seton and Susan Stoker
- Cowboy Most Wanted (Copper Creek Book 1) by Stina Lindenblatt
- The Billionaire’s Claim: Redemption by Nadia Lee
- ALANNAH: Slater Brothers Book 5.5 by L.A. Casey <— L.A. Casey <— L.A. CASEY ALERT!! “…To protect the love of her life from another burden, she keeps her fear to herself, even as that fear begins to consume her. Damien Slater has the life he always wanted with the woman he adores by his side, but there’s a problem. His woman is keeping a secret, and they swore they would never let another secret come between them again. Breaking Alannah’s guard will be Damien’s greatest challenge...”
- Chimera by S. M. Lynch & Sarah Michelle Lynch
- Say You Want Me (Full Moon Book 1) by Stefanie Van Mol <— SHE MEETS THE DRUMMER… “…Just before she sets off for college, she and her best friend Karen hit the road and wind up at a concert by Full Moon, a famous rock band. From the first moment she lays eyes on him, Camille is intrigued by Jonathan, the drummer of the band. Who would have guessed her life is about to change forever?”
- Safe Haven by Red Phoenix <— HE WON’T COLLAR HER… “At eighteen, I suffered a heartbreaking loss and began exploring my submissive side to escape the pain with kinky pleasure. A chance meeting sets me on an exciting new path as a student of the Submissive Training Center. There I find Captain, a distinguished Dom I’ve totally fallen for—my safe haven. But I have a problem. Captain won’t collar me...”
- Road to Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 8) by Olivia Jaymes
- One Step Enough by Carla Kelly
- False Security (Rogue Security and Investigation Book 2) by Evan Grace
- Bolt Saga: 1 by Angel Payne
- Her Cowboy Prince (Once Upon a Western Book 1) by Trish Milburn
- Unconscious Hearts (Hearts of Vegas Book 1) by Harper Sloan <— HARPER SLOAN’S LATEST!! “…A bet and one steamy night with a stranger force Ari to confront all she’s been hiding behind. She tries to move on, but he refuses to stand down, wanting what she is terrified to give—herself. This man may very well destroy her in the end, especially when it’s clear he has his own demons...”
- Sex, Lies & Champagne (Sex and Lies Book 8) by Kris Calvert
- Hot Louisiana Knight (Knight Ops Book 3) by Em Petrova
- Wonderfully Wicked by Maddie Taylor and Meredith O’Reilly
- Between The Spreadsheets by Nicky Fox
- The Alpha’s Manny (MacIntosh Meadows Book 3) by Susi Hawke <— M/M ROMANCE
- Pull You Through by Kaylee Ryan <— ALREADY HAS MY HEART ALERT!!! HE’S ONLY ON LEAVE… and then he meets her. “…From the moment we met, I knew he was different–I just didn’t realize he’d change my life. He was a guy on leave, an acquaintance. Until he was something more, something unforgettable. I never imagined he’d leave ten days later, taking a piece of me with him. Then again, maybe I did know. I just didn’t care. He was worth it...”
- Staying The Course (The Men of Endurance Book 3) by Siera London
- Red Tea by Meg Mezeske
- Tempting Beat (Hearts of Metal Book 6) by Brooklyn Ann
- Eye of the Beholder by J. Margot Critch
- Waiting for You (Pine Valley) by Heather B. Moore
- After the Gold by Erin McRae and Racheline Maltese <— THEY’VE BEEN PARTNER FOREVER… “...now that their electric on-ice chemistry has led them to Olympic gold, they’re retiring from competition. As they cross America on an exhibition tour with their fellow athletes, Katie and Brendan’s always volatile relationship becomes more turbulent than ever as they face down the media, their fans, and their increasingly nosy teammates...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Moments of Disarray: An Alex Kennedy Story by Megan Hart – June 13th 2018
- Reckoning (Vincent and Eve Book 2) by Jessica Ruben – June 15th 2018
- Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan – June 18th 2018
- Born to It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 1) by Chelsea Camaron – June 18th 2018
- Ghostgirl by J.B. Salsbury – June 19th 2018
- Tattered (Lark Cove Book 1) by Denver Perry – June 19th 2018
- Rainy Day Friends: A Novel (Wildstone) by Jill Shalvis – June 19th 2018
- ELECTRIC IMPULSE: Love, Life & Sex (Book One) by Angel Hilson – June 19th 2018
- The Date: An unputdownable psychological thriller with a breathtakding twist by Louise Jensen – June 21st 2018
- One Week by Roya Carmen – June 21st 2018
- Fixed Forever by Lauren Paige – June 25th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).