BREAKING NEWS UDATE!! LIVE!!! One Week <— ROYA CARMEN’S LATEST FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT! OH MY MY MY… this one is going to be tumultuous!!!!!I’m going in! :D!!! She’s in a troubled marriage, and then she meets him… ➔ ➔ ➔
“…she resolves to move on and forget about her beautiful stranger.
But then… she makes an unexpected discovery, and it shakes her perfect world to its core. Rules don’t apply anymore. An arrangement is made, and her husband gives her just one week with Eli.
The rules are clear: One week. Sex only. No contact thereafter. Seems simple enough, but it’s never simple when it comes to love…”
Happy Tuesday NEW RELEASE DAY!! Not the biggest list today (a little over 50) but I will keep adding throughout the day if more go live. 🙂
Plus… big list or not, these look darn good! Tattered (that one up there to the left! Devney Perry’s latest… when she met him, she was destitute, and he walked in, and out of, her life… and now he’s back.), Providence (latest thriller by Caroline Kepnes!!), Ghostgirl (a new one by J.B. Salsbury!! She’s the new foster kid in their home, and she has a condition… “his protective instincts flare when she enrolls in school, and eventually, an unlikely friendship grows between them.”), DIGGING A HOLE (Mimi Pamfiloff’s latest!! She’s the new shy intern, and her boss is the meanest boss ever!), Rainy Day Friends (she’s grieving her dead husband until she realizes he had multiple wives, and she starts off elsewhere and meets someone new: “a gruffly handsome Air Force veteran turned deputy sheriff who manages to wind his way into Lanie’s cold, broken heart…” – and then someone new comes to town). Oh oh!! 😉 And! I highlighted a bunch more that sound right up our alley!
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest 2 reviews (and this is the last week for this giveaway!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases, <— Yesterday’s earlybirds in an EXCELLENT list indeed!!! ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – Mr. Right-Swipe by Ricki Schultz <— Rom-com that was actually quite insightful. P.S. Online dating… *shudddddders*
- Book Review – The Thinnest Air by Minka Kent <— Had an unexpected twist that made my blood run cold! :D!!!!
- Skye Warren’s “Survival of the Richest” is live, she’s our guest poster today & we’re having a gift card giveaway! <— LAST CHANCE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY!!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan
- The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand
- Lead Me Home: Fight For Me Series, Book 3 by A.L. Jackson
- Providence by Caroline Kepnes
- A Merciful Silence: Mercy Kilpatrick, Book 4 by Kendra Elliot
- Worth the Risk by K. Bromberg
- A Harmless Little Game: Harmless, Volume 1 by Meli Raine
- Alpha’s Challenge: An MC Werewolf Romance (Bad Boy Alphas, Book 4) by Renee Rose & Lee Savino
- Leaning Into the Look: Leaning Into Series, Book 6 by Lane Hayes
- How to Walk Away: A Novel by Katherine Center
- The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- That Guy by Kim Jones <— JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY IT’S HILARIOUS and Tasha devoured it!
Tasha: I’m reading That Guy…this chick is batsh!t crazy, lol!!
….Well, I didn’t stop reading it once I started. It was hilarious! I like how it pokes fun at the usual romance tropes and yet still manages to play out a lot of them and not be too corny, but funny. There’s a lot of cursing and probably some more crass moments, but I didn’t even mind. Sometimes that stuff annoys me. I loved the crazy heroine and “that guy”. Lol, the anger from him was so good. I have country family, and some of the stuff she says totally fits in with them. Haha..The “watermelon crawl” song is now stuck in my head.
- If You Say So by A.R. Myles <— AUTHOR STAYED TRUE TO HER VISION. Nay loved it! Especially the second half…
Nay: So I devoured the final 30% of If You Say So on Saturday night, and I have to say that as a reader who appreciates diversity in a story line and an author who’ll stay true to their vision (the end of this book was written first–it was the one part that the author knew wouldn’t change), I loved the last part of the book and it definitely affected me in a big way! It took a bit for me to get going because the beginning seems somewhat ‘been there done that’, but I appreciated the fact that the book was only the heroine’s pov and the creativity of the plot, although I did guess the what and how of the ending. (If I hadn’t know that people were talking about it, I probably wouldn’t have, though.) Ends up that I loved it! I just wish the entire book would have been as exciting as the 2nd half and that the ending was a little more fleshed out.
- Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane #1) by Shanora Williams <— DON’T JUDGE JENNIFER!!! Jennifer is having a LOVE/HATE relationship with this one! But I’m thinking more… love 😉 Even though she’s TICKED!!!
Jennifer: Just finished this book and it has the MOST HORRIFIC cliffhanger ever. I legit want to puke. I CANNOT EVEN FUNCTION RIGHT NOW!!!!! But I have to wait till July 12th for the second one. #NOTOKAY Anyways…to say it was wrong, sexy, mysterious and phenomenal all rolled into is an understatement! PS: I dreamed of Cade last night. DONT JUDGE ME!
- Fearless: The Complete Novel (Dartmoor Book 1) by Lauren Gilley <— Tessa’s angst-box is broken but she was still VERY much into this!
Tessa: Fearless I put at 4.5 stars. It would’ve been higher, but my angst box is broken. There was only one part that had me feeling angsty, and that was with Aiden, not the main characters. That said, I kinda want to skip the next ones to get to Aiden’s book, but I know that’ll just confuse me. Yep, Aiden is my favorite.
- Rising (Vincent and Eve Book 1) by Jessica Ruben <— Linda is suffering from needing more!!!!
Linda: Well I devoured Rising (Vincent and Eve Book 1) and Reckoning (Vincent and Eve Book 2) by Jessica Ruben over the weekend!!! Now I’m in a bratty mood because I have no idea when Redemption will be released!! Total CH!! I didn’t listen to my logical inner voice saying “wait until series is complete!!!” Nooooooo too impatient!!! UGH!! Did the same dang thing last week with Folsom!!!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Providence: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes <— CAROLINE KEPNES SUPERNATURAL THRILLER ALERT!!! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!! They were so close, but he was kidnapped… “...Four years later, Chloe has finally given up hope of ever seeing Jon again. Then, a few months before graduation, Jon reappears. But he is different now: bigger, stronger, and with no memory of the time he was gone. Jon wants to pick up where he and Chloe left off . . . until the horrifying instant he realizes that he possesses strange powers that pose a grave threat to everyone he cares for. Afraid of hurting Chloe, Jon runs away, embarking on a journey for answers. Meanwhile, in Providence, Rhode Island, healthy college students and townies with no connection to one another are suddenly, inexplicably dropping dead...”
Tasha: I read a review for Providence (which I was dying to read anyway) that stated “Providence, a novel for the Stranger Things audience…” and Now my resolve is already broken.
- Vampire’s Faith (Dark Protectors Book 8) by Rebecca Zanetti <— REBECCA ZANETTI VAMPIRES… “…Dr. Faith Cooper is flummoxed by irrefutable proof that not only do vampires exist . . . they’re hot blooded, able to walk in sunlight, and shockingly sexy. Faith has always depended on science, but the restlessness she feels around this predatory male defies reason…”
- Savage Security: A Dire Wolves Mission by Ellis Leigh
- Smoke on the Water (Guardians of the Dark Book 3) by Bianca D’Arc
- Girl, Forsaken (Girl, Vampire Book 2) by Graceley Knox and D.D. Miers
- Burn Falls by Kimberly Knight
- Falling Through Time: Mists of Fate – Book Four by Nancy Scanlon
- Bolt Saga: 4 by Angel Payne
- Pursued Valkyrie (Valhalla’s Curse Book 2) by Stacy Claflin
- Fire’s Daughter: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Arcane Rebels Book 1) by India Arden
- Dark Hunt (Shadow and Light Book 1) by Kim Richardson
- ShadowKiss (Touch of Magick Series Book 5) by Savannah Kade
- LegionMarked: A LegionBorn Urban Fantasy Story by F. F. John
- Demon Familiar (Wanted Book 1) by Bellora Quinn and Sadie Rose Bermingham <— M/M ROMANCE
- Chasing Lacey (Brass Ring Sorority Book 2) by January Bain
- Midnight: BAD Alpha Dads (Psychic Retrieval Agency Book 1) by TL Reeve and Michele Ryan
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Tattered (Lark Cove Book 1) by Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY ALERT! SHE’S GOT NOTHING, AND THEN HE WALKS INTO HER LIFE… “...With her tattered shoes and bargain-bin clothes, her life has never been full of glamour. So when a rich and charismatic man takes interest, she doesn’t fool herself into thinking their encounter is anything more than a one-night stand. Months later, she’s kicking herself for not getting his phone number. Or his last name. She’s given up hope of seeing him ever again. Until one day, years later, Logan Kendrick waltzes into her life once more and turns everything she’s built upside down…”
- Shelter for Blythe (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 11) by Susan Stoker
- Sinful (The Sin Duet Book 3) by M. Malone and Nana Malone
- Means (Office Roulette, Book One) by Kennedy Layne
- Sweet Summer Days (The Grays Family & Friends Book 1) by Sheryl Lister
- Catching Teardrops (MAC Security Series Book 5) by Abigail Davies
- Ghostgirl by J.B. Salsbury <— J.B. SALSBURY ALERT!!! SHE JOINS THE FOSTER FAMILY… “...Abandoned with his two younger brothers, Milo Vega was placed in foster care. Now a twenty-year-old high-school senior covered in gang tattoos and working as the school’s janitor, he is living a life vastly different from the one he was destined for. When another foster joins the family, this one from the psychiatric facility, Milo’s skeptical. A rare genetic condition makes her unlike any girl he’s ever seen, and he wants nothing to do with the one he calls Ghostgirl…”
- Liam’s Lily: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 14) by Dale Mayer
- Just One Touch (Oh Tequila Series Book 3) by C.A. Harms
- Hot Chick for Hire: For Hire Duet Book1 by Cat Johnson
- Wicked and the Wallflower: Bareknuckle Bastards Book 1 by Sarah MacLean
- Beware the Devil (Mafia Soldiers Book 3) by Samantha Cade <— HER LANDLORD IS A VILLAIN… “Salvatore Mariano, the handsome, domineering, dark apparition of a man is my landlord. When my pay gets cut, putting me below the income requirements for the building, I’d rather move out than ask him for a favor. But he offers me a deal. If I pretend to be his girlfriend for the sake of his ailing uncle, he’ll let me stay. I get the unshakable feeling that he’s watching me. Whenever I try to search his name on the internet, my wifi mysteriously goes out…“
- An Indecent Desire by Stephanie Julian
- Bed of Flowers (Sweetness and Light Book 1) by Erin Satie
- A Match in Dogwood: A Dogwood Series Anthology Prequel
- Something About You by Riley Hart <— RILEY HART’S LATEST M/M ROMANCE!! “…Saint and Tyler couldn’t be more different. Tyler dislikes Saint on sight, but there’s something about Tyler that gets under Saint’s skin. It’s not until they get to know one another that everything begins to change for the better. But the Holloways and St. Claires have secrets, their pasts tied together in tragic ways. With the odds stacked against them, Saint and Tyler have to face the fact that love alone might not be enough…”
- Only Keep You (Only Colorado Book 4) by JD Chambers <— M/M ROMANCE
- Fail Seven Times by Kris Ripper <— M/M ROMANCE
- Rainy Day Friends: A Novel (Wildstone) by Jill Shalvis
- ELECTRIC IMPULSE: Love, Life & Sex (Book One) by Angel Hilson
- A Merciful Silence (Mercy Kilpatrick Book 4) by Kendra Elliot
- Road To Me: Road series Book one by Erica Andrews
- Crazy, Stupid Love by K.L. Grayson <— HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER… “…So yeah, that’s me. Lincoln Bennett. Adley Allen’s walk on the wild side. Her dirty little secret. And I’m okay with that—ninety-nine percent of the time. Unfortunately today is in that one percent when it doesn’t sit well with me. For some strange reason, I want to be around to celebrate all of Adley’s successes. I want to be here when she gets her first job and take her out to dinner after her first shift. I want to be the one she depends on, the person she calls when she has a bad day. Or a great day. Or any kind of day…”
- Fantasy in Lingerie by Penelope Sky
- Carver: Past Lies (Adair Empire Book 5) by KL Donn
- In My Skin (The Obsidian Files Book 3) by Shannon McKenna
- Restoring Faith (The Potter’s House Books Book 7) by Marion Ueckermann
- California Summer: A Novel by Anita Hughes
- DIGGING A HOLE (The OHellNO Series Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF ALERT!! HE’S THE MEANEST BOSS EVER!!!! And she’s interning for him… “…everyone says he knows his stuff and surely a man as stunningly handsome as him can’t be “the devil incarnate,” right? Wrong. Oh…that man. That freakin’ man has got to go! I’ve been on the job one week, and he’s insulted my mother, wardrobe shamed me, and managed to make me cry. Twice. Underneath that stone-cold, beautiful face is the evilest human being ever. But I’m not going to quit…”
- Cross Drop (On The Edge Book 2) by Elizabeth Hartey
- Desperately Seeking Scandal by Theresa Romain
- Legion of Guardians : (Book 1-5) by Xyla Turner
- Being You (The Dock Series Book 3) by S.T. Heller
- Breaking the Rules: A Different Kind of Love Novel by Liz Durano <— THE MARINE & HIS BEST FRIEND’S WIDOW… “…when I run into my best friend’s widow, I realize there’s one commitment I’ve failed to keep. It’s the one I made to the fellow Marine who saved my life so many years ago, the one that became complicated the moment my feelings for her crossed the line and I had to walk away. But I’m not the only one having a problem with commitments… for Alma’s got one of her own. And she’s determined to honor it no matter what the cost…”
- The Lost for Words Bookshop: A Novel by Stephanie Butland
- Whole Lotta Frogs by Samatha Harris
- Once Upon a Summer
- Love Cookin’ by Lois Carroll
- The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand <— EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT… “...a body is discovered in Nantucket Harbor just hours before the ceremony-and everyone in the wedding party is suddenly a suspect. As Chief of Police Ed Kapenash interviews the bride, the groom, the groom’s famous mystery-novelist mother, and even a member of his own family, he discovers that every wedding is a minefield-and no couple is perfect…“
- Ellen the Bride (Ellen the Harpist Book 3) by Diane Michaels
- Take Two (Men of Sander’s Valley Book 1) by Nancy Corrigan
- Better Together (Sweet Haven Farm Book 1) by Jessie Gussman
- One Summer Weekend by Juliet Archer
- Seagrove Secrets (Love Along Hwy 30A) by Melissa Chambers
- Seacrest Sunsets (Love Along Hwy 30A Book 2) by Melissa Chambers
- Seaside Sweets (Love Along Hwy 30A Book 1) by Melissa Chambers
- Rainy Day Friends: A Novel by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS ALERT! STARTING OVER AFTER FINDING OUT HER DEAD HUSBAND HAD MULTIPLE WIVES… “…At first, she feels like an outsider among the boisterous Capriottis. With no real family of her own, she’s bewildered by how quickly they all take her under their wing and make her feel like she belongs. Especially Mark Capriotti, a gruffly handsome Air Force veteran turned deputy sheriff who manages to wind his way into Lanie’s cold, broken heart—along with the rest of the clan. Everything is finally going well for her, but the arrival of River Green changes all that. The fresh-faced twenty-one-year old seems as sweet as they come…until her dark secrets come to light…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- One Week by Roya Carmen – June 21st 2018
- The Date: An unputdownable psychological thriller with a breathtakding twist by Louise Jensen – June 21st 2018
- Cry Baby by Ginger Scott – June 22nd 2018
- Fixed Forever by Lauren Paige – June 25th 2018
- Three Days Missing by Kimberly Belle – June 26th 2018
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt – June 26th 2018
- Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant Book 1) by Ilona Andrews – June 26th 2018
- The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter – June 26th 2018
- Getting Schooled by Emma Chase – June 26th 2018
- Inked Nights: A Montgomery Ink Novella by Carrie Ann Ryan – June 26th 2018
- Me, please. (Iron Fury MC Book 5) by Bella Jewel – June 26th 2018
- All We Ever Wanted: A Novel by Emily Giffin – June 26th 2018
- The Fragile Ordinary by Samantha Young – June 26th 2018
- Liar, Liar by Lisa Jackson – June 26th 2018
- The Cabin at the End of the World: A Novel by Paul Tremblay – June 26th 2018
- Knowing You (The Cursed Series, Part 2) by Rebecca Donovan – June 27th 2018
- Game Misconduct: A Baltimore Banners Hockey Romance (The Baltimore Banners Book 11) by Lisa B. Kamps – June 27th 2018
- Play Dirty (Jordan’s Game Book 4) by J.A. Huss – June 27th 2018
- Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers Book 3) by Kennedy Fox – June 28th 2018
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss – June 29th 2018
- Jackal (The End of Men Book 2) by Tarryn Fisher & Willow Aster – June 29th 2018
- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air) by Kelly St. Clare & Raye Wagner – June 30th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).