also just went live:
<— Dirty Rich Cinderella Story (Dirty Rich Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! An anonymous one night stand months ago, and now he’s her new boss… “...Lori lands an internship there, with school credit and scholarship money.. Everything is falling into place. That is until fate reveals a wicked twist of events and Lori walks into a conference room to find her new boss, Cole Brooks, one of the partners, is her one-night prince charming…”
Happy new release day!!!! 😀 It’s a smaller list today (65 so far, and I’ll keep adding if more go live throughout the day), BUT! It’s another day of awesome release choices with quite a few that are giving me a blurb jolt!!!
Which ones? The Outsider (Stephen King’s latest!!!! The blurb excites me with “unbearable suspense”!! And I LOVE him!), Rebel Heart (I just LOVE Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland and now the duet is complete!!), Rough Edge (C.D. Reiss’s latest and it sounds like ultimate marital strife, but with a sexy twist), The Summer Children (the author of that creepy butterfly book just released this one! Abused children keep showing up at her door… “He tells her a chilling tale: an angel killed his parents and then brought him here so Mercedes could keep him safe....” The Controversial Princess (Jodi Ellen Malpas!!! She’s a defiant princess that falls for a famous Hollywood actor), Rogue Royalty (Meghan March’s latest and now the trilogy is complete!!).
There’re quite a few more below that sound so good, so I highlighted them, too (like one about a girl who’s dead-set on not dating someone in a dangerous job, but then she starts falling for her best friend’s brother… who’s a firefighter!!!) YEAH!! Or… the one about the woman who, in a panic blurts out on a TV interview, that she’s dating her best guy friend… but he has a girlfriend and his girlfriend sees the interview. Tee hee!!! Oh yeah… definitely some great sounding ones below!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ “Monday Earlybird Book Releases” (some serious goodies on there, too)!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Rogue Royalty: The Savage Trilogy, Book 3 by Meghan March
- The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- Glacier by Laurann Dohner
- Beach House Reunion by Mary Alice Monroe
- Roped In: Clean Slate Ranch by A.M. Arthur
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Pretty Girls: A Novel by Karin Slaughter <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-SALE ALERT!! Maria found it for us!!
Maria: Pretty Girls is on sale… I am excited because I’m in the mood for a thriller!!!
Tasha: One of my favorite thrillers!!
Cindy: Psych thrillers that come to mind… Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter and The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson. They are unputdownable and will stay with you… So so good! …(be prepared) ……gave me goosebumps, amazing writing, awesome heroine.
- The Darkest Drae series by Raye Wagner, St. Clare, Kelly <— MichelleS checked in to tell us about this one!
MichelleS: I’m on book two of The Darkest Drae & LOVING IT. If you’re a fan of Sarah J Maas, this is up your alley.
- Surrender (Pleasure House Book 3) by Kitty Thomas <— KITTY THOMAS DARK READ ALERT!! It’s super bargain priced and CAN be read as a standalone. “…Julie wants Gabe Griffin like fish want water, but what she wants is sweet domestic bliss and a white picket fence. What Gabe wants is to put a collar around Julie’s throat and train her in the finer points of being his slave...”
- The Berserker’s Saga by Lee Savino <— STEAMY SHIFTER SERIES!! Joy recommends it!
Joy: …I came across authors Renee Rose and Lee Savino, who write together and separately. I read Bad Boy Alphas and loved it, so I went on to read the next 3 in the series. Then I got sidetracked when I took a peek at Lee Savino’s Amazon page and found her Berserker’s Saga. I only planned to read the first chapter, to see what it’s all about but I haven’t been able to put it down! I’m on book 2, with no plans to stop until I read all 5. It’s soooooooo good. Viking Berserkers that fought for King Harald Fairhair, were cursed by a witch to become werewolves!
They don’t age because of the curse and the beast within them goes into killing rages that slowly takes away their humanity. The Alpha (Samuel) and Beta (Daegan), sought out a witch to learn how they could end the curse. She told them to find the girl with the mark of the wolf. Time is running out for Samuel and his pack.
…There is so much more to this series and I can’t wait to find out!!! There’s lots of steam!! These wolves are insatiable! If you like mystery, kink and werewolves, definitely check these out.
The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren <— RONI LOREN ALERT!! RECENTLY RELEASED & it’s super-bargain priced!! She survived a tragedy and now she’s back in town… “...a documentary brings her and the other survivors back home. Suddenly her old flame, Finn Dorsey, is closer than ever, and their attraction is still white-hot. When a searing kiss reignites their passion, Liv realizes this rough-around-the-edges cop might be exactly what she needs… Liv’s words cut off as Finn got closer. The man approaching was nothing like the boy she’d known…”
- Kulti by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA SLOW-BURN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Joy found out one of our favorite books is an Amazon Deal of the Day today!! I LOVED THIS ONE SO MUCH!!! In fact, here’s my review!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Outsider by Stephen King <— STEPHEN KING ALERT!!! UNBEARABLE SUSPENSE??/ I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT!!! “An eleven-year-old boy’s violated corpse is found in a town park. Eyewitnesses and fingerprints point unmistakably to one of Flint City’s most popular citizens. He is Terry Maitland, Little League coach, English teacher, husband, and father of two girls. Detective Ralph Anderson, whose son Maitland once coached, orders a quick and very public arrest. Maitland has an alibi, but Anderson and the district attorney soon add DNA evidence to go with the fingerprints and witnesses. Their case seems ironclad. As the investigation expands and horrifying answers begin to emerge, King’s propulsive story kicks into high gear, generating strong tension and almost unbearable suspense...”
- Echo Moon (A Ghost Gifts Novel Book 3) by Laura Spinella
- Abyss (The Return of the Elves Book 5) by Bethany Adams
- Her Savage Mate: a Sci Fi Alien Alpha Romance by Kallista Dane
- Phoenix Rising: Tales of the Were (Lick of Fire Book 8) by Bianca D’Arc
- A Vampire’s Thirst: Ivan by Marissa Farrar
- Topaz Dreams (Crystal Magic Book 2) by Patricia Rice
- Tiger Striped: Shifters Unbound by Jennifer Ashley <— HIS MATE & SON ARE SAFE BUT SOMEONE IS CALLING TO HIM… “Tiger wakes in the night, knowing something is wrong. Carly, mate of his heart, is next to him, and he hears his son’s breathing. They are safe. But someone, someone cries out with a despair he can’t ignore … Carly won’t let Tiger go alone, and neither will Connor, the cub who will become one of the greatest Shifters of them all—Tiger knows. He sees. He can’t ignore the call...”
- Unmerciful: (Forbidden Bonds) (A Forbidden Bond Novel Book 3) by Cat Miller
- Girl, Bitten (Girl, Vampire Book 1) by Graceley Knox and D.D. Miers
- The Time Gypsy by Cara Carnes
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Rebel Heart: Book Two (The Rush Series) by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland <— PENELOPE WARD & Vi KEELAND DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! “Rush and Gia’s story continues in the gripping conclusion to the New York Times bestseller, Rebel Heir: Book One (The Rush Series)…
- Hard Love (Guns & Ink Book 2) by Shana Vanterpool
- Because of Him (The Forgiveness Duo) by Ava Danielle
- Marek: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT ALERT!! NHL STAR FINDS OUT ABOUT THE DAUGHTER HE NEVER KNEW ABOUT… “…Gracen Moore has always loved Marek. That’s why she let him go, so he could pursue a career in the NHL. And that’s why she never told him about Lilly. Only now does Gracen realize that she made an unforgivable mistake. But is that any reason for Marek to crash her wedding and make an epic scene? If the spark that still smolders between them is to be trusted, maybe. Still, Gracen’s not getting her hopes up. Because she knows better than anyone that appearances aren’t always what they seem. . . .”
Fat Cat Liar by Ahren Sanders <— A NEW ONE BY AHREN SANDERS IS LIVE!!! He’s lying to her… “…All I had to do was get her attention and the rest would take its course. What I didn’t plan was my reaction the first time she spoke. “Are you okay?” Three little words… That’s all it took for her to steal my breath and shatter every thing I’d expected. She was supposed to be a spoiled socialite, a pampered princess, an elite heiress— anything other than the striking beauty that blew my misconceptions to pieces. One kiss and I became obsessed...”
- Beach House Reunion (The Beach House) by Mary Alice Monroe
- Coming Home (Friends & Lovers Book 2) by PE Kavanagh
- Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 13) by Cherise Sinclair <— CHERISE SINCLAIR ALERT!!! THE SINGLE MOM/BARTENDER & HER PHYSICALLY SCARRED NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR… “Pregnant at sixteen, Josie learned the hard way about men and their empty promises. She picked herself up and is raising her eleven-year-old son. By herself. And that’s the way she intends it to stay. Unfortunately, her impressionable boy becomes fascinated by the scruffy, intimidating biker who lives next door…”
- Rough Edge (The Edge Book 1) by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS ALERT!!!! HER LATEST IS LIVE!!! Ohhhhhh my my my!!!!!!! This blurb!!! “Who do you love? The decent man you married? The surgeon shattered during the war? The emotionless Dominant who appears in his eyes more and more often? All of them? Even when he breaks you? Even when he makes you beg? Is there no pain or pleasure he cannot deliver?...”
marina: Hi Maryse, wrote in another link/comment so sorry to repeat but wanted to mention that CD Reiss’ The Edge series Book One, Rough Edge, comes out tomorrow, May 22nd. Cannot wait. The prequel, Cutting Edge, was intense and just pre-ordered Rough Edge. CD Reiss releases before midnight. So, I’m hoping!!
- If Spring Comes (The Girl Next Door Book 3) by Amy Leigh Simpson
- Down & Dirty <— ANTHOLOGY
- The Summer Children (Collector Trilogy Book 3) by Dot Hutchinson <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “When Agent Mercedes Ramirez finds an abused young boy on her porch, covered in blood and clutching a teddy bear, she has no idea that this is just the beginning. He tells her a chilling tale: an angel killed his parents and then brought him here so Mercedes could keep him safe....”
- Hot Asset (21 Wall Street) by Lauren Layne
- Holding On (Haven, Montana Book 3) by Jill Sanders
- Sunset Flames: Baytown Boys by Maryann Jordan
- Allure (Booklet Dreams Book 1) by C.A. Harms
- Unlocking Lies (Keys to Love Series, Book Three) by Kennedy Layne
- The Controversial Princess (The Smoke & Mirrors Duology Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— JODI ELLEN MALPAS ALERT!! THE DEFIANT PRINCESS & THE AMERICAN ACTOR… Just in time for our “Royal-rush” madness. 😉 It sound SO GOOOOOD!!! “…She knows better than anyone that the united front of the Royal Family is nothing but smoke and mirrors – lies and secrets masked by power and privilege. She wants no part of it, and she will never surrender to the King’s demand to marry a man she does not love. But despite Adeline’s determination to retain her free will, she remains deeply unfulfilled, feeling caged and suffocated. That is until she meets Josh Jameson. Drawn in by his confidence, Adeline is soon captivated by the scandalously sexy American actor…”
- Innocent Target (Redemption Harbor Series Book 4) by Katie Reus
- The Duke of Hearts (The 1797 Club) by Jess Michaels
- Rogues Rush In: A Regency Duet by Tessa Dare and Christi Caldwell by Christi Caldwell and Tessa Dare<— TESSA DARE HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “Two scandalous brides… Two rogues who won’t be denied...”
- Taming His Hellion Countess (The Lustful Lords Series Book 2) by Sorcha Mowbray
- The Lady Loves A Scandal: Regency Novella by Christina McKnight
- Erick (SEALs of Steel Series Book 2) by Dale Mayer
- With A Kiss: A Sweet Romance Anthology
- Hot Asset (21 Wall Street) by Lauren Layne <— LAUREN LAYNE ALERT!!! HE’S A WALL STREET HOT SHOT & she wants to take him DOWN!!! “…An ambitious, whip-smart daughter of FBI agents, Lara is a rising star in fighting white-collar crime. Her latest case—the investigation of Ian Bradley for insider trading—could make her career. She knows a scoundrel when she sees one. Ian fits the bill: a cocky, ridiculously handsome bad boy with a slick swagger. She’ll do anything to prove he’s guilty. He’ll do anything to prove he’s not. But it’s only a matter of time before their fierce battle of wits gets oh so hot and personal…”
- Love on the Outskirts of Town (Pine Harbour Book 7) by Zoe York
- Proof of Innocence by Patricia McLinn
- Grumpy Fake Boyfriend (Kwan Sisters Book 1) by Jackie Lau <— RECLUSIVE FAKE BOYFRIEND ALERT!! “I’m a pretty simple guy. When I’m not writing a science fiction novel, I’m watching a good movie or reading a book. Alone. I like my reclusive life. That is, until my only friend asks for a favor—pretend to be his baby sister’s boyfriend on a couples’ getaway. Her ex is going to be there and she needs me as a buffer…“
- After The Storm: A Project Artemis Novel by K.M. Scott and Anina Collins
- Rogue Royalty: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!! “New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March concludes the story of her next devastating and damaged anti-hero in the final book in the Savage Trilogy, Rogue Royalty.”
- Promises Renewed (The Potter’s House Books Book 5) by Mary Manners
- Chevelle by Sapphire Knight
- Lovers Like Us (Reunion Gap Book 3) by Mary Campisi
- Zach (Hell’s Handlers MC Book 1) by Lilly Atlas
- Rock Hard: BAD Alpha Dads by Abbie Zanders
- Ice Soul (Blackwood Pack Book 4) by Mary Rundle <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Tethered Souls: A Nine Minutes Spin-Off Novel by Beth Flynn <— BETH FLYNN “NINE MINUTES SPINOFF” ALERT!!! Did you guys know this one was going live at midnight?? “…Even though Christian and I have always had undeniable chemistry, I won’t let him shatter my heart a second time. Christian has shown up in my life again with secrets of his own, and demanding answers. That doesn’t mean I’m willing to give them. He’ll know my secrets when I’m ready...” P.S. The author says it CAN be read as a standalone but better read after the previous books in the series (for a better background – and also, this one has major spoilers for the previous books): HERE’S THE READING ORDER
- Brand: A Steel Paragons MC Novel (The Cost: Book 2) by Eve R. Hart
- Unbreakable Bond by Sharon Cummin
- Looking For Trouble (Rogue Series Book 5) by Lara Ward Cosio
- Chance of Romance (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 8) by Kylie Gilmore <— IN A PANIC SHE CLAIMED HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND… “When relationship counselor Sabrina Clarke gets a wedding invitation from the jerk who left her a jilted bride, she writes a scathing article on commitment-phobes that catapults her practice into the spotlight. But the publicity leads to unwelcome attention from a competitor who slams Sabrina for being single. And, hello, stupid mistakes! Sabrina panics in the middle of an interview and claims she’s in a relationship with the friend she secretly lusts for—Logan Campbell. Steamed is an understatement when Logan’s long-distance relationship is derailed the moment Sabrina announces they’re a couple on TV. Way to throw him under the bus...”
- Jaxon: The Assignment (Indie Rebels Book 2) by Miranda P. Charles
- Spring Fever: A Contemporary Romance (Secret Heart Ink Book 2) by Deborah Cooke
- Undo Me: A Billionaire Royalty Love Story (Regal Rights Book 4) by Ali Parker
- H.A.L.O. Undone: A Broken H.A.L.O. Novel by Jillian Neal <— MILITARY MAN IN LOVE WITH THE GENERAL’S DAUGHTER (and she’s also his best friend’s sister)… “…I’m trying. I swear I’m trying to do right by her and right by the remaining members of my team. Staying away from her is harder than I am when I’m in her presence and that’s saying something. She got me to Vegas under the pretenses of some bachelor auction that doesn’t go quite as she’d planned. What harm could come from spending a week hidden away in Sin City with the one woman in the universe I crave more than my next breath? We’re about to find out.”
- Buried Deep: A dark Romantic Suspense (The Buried Series Book 3) by Vella Day
- Small Town Love (Paradise Key Book 4) by Susan Meier
- The Endless Beach: A Novel by Jenny Colgan
- Fighting for Everything (Warrior Fight Club) by Laura Kaye <— LAURA KAYE ALERT!! THE DAMAGED MARINE & HIS LIFELONG BEST FRIEND… “...Kristina loves teaching, but she wants more out of life. She wants Noah—the boy she’s crushed on and waited for. Except Noah is all man now—in ways both oh so good and troubling, too. Still, she wants who he’s become—every war-hardened inch. And when they finally stop fighting their attraction, it’s everything Kristina never dared hope for. But Noah is secretly spiraling, and when he lashes out, it threatens what he and Kristina have found...”
- Lone Heart by Delilah Devlin
- Legacy of Succession (Dark Sovereignty Book 1) by Anna Edwards
- Jeremy (In Safe Hands Book 5) by S.M. Shade
- All Business by Julia Bright
- Deadly Melody by Connie Mann
- Crazy, Hot Love by K.L. Grayson <— SHE HAS ONE REQUIREMENT… “…she has one requirement: they must have a job on her approved-occupation list. It has to be safe, so they can come home every night, which means no cops, pilots, doctors, ranchers, and absolutely no firefighters. She’s kept to her rules thus far—as long as you ignore the tiny crush she has on Trevor Allen, a crush that cannot move toward anything physical because Trevor is a firefighter and a rancher. Not to mention, he’s four years younger than she is and the brother of her two best friends…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: a standalone novel by Lisa Renee Jones – May 23rd 2018
- Tell Me A Secret: A gripping psychological thriller with heart-stopping mystery and suspense by Samantha Hayes – May 25th 2018
- Cocktales <— ANTHOLOGY BY A TON OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS – May 26th 2018
- Shadow Keeper (A Shadow Riders Novel) by Christine Feehan – May 28th 2018
- Making Up (London Celebrities) by Lucy Parker – May 28th 2018
- Screwed by Kelly Jamieson – May 28th 2018
- Stay With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 9) by Kristen Proby – May 29th 2018
- Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts – May 29th 2018
- I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting – May 29th 2018
- Speakeasy (True North Book 5) by Sarina Bowen – May 29th 2018
- All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire – May 29th 2018
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware – May 29th 2018
- Torched: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant – May 29th 2018
- Inconvenient Wife: A Romantic Comedy by Natasha Boyd – May 29th 2018
- Secret Admirer by Cynthia Eden – May 30th 2018
- The Boyfriend Experience (Jordan’s Game Book 3) by J.A. Huss – May 30th 2018
- Talk Nerdy To Me (The Sterling Shore Series Book 13) by C.M. Owens – May 30th 2018
- Mogul by Katy Evans – May 31st 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).