BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! MOGUL by KATY EVANS IS LIVE!!! CAN be read as a standalone!!! He was her one night stand… and she didn’t even know his name, but couldn’t forget him… ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔
“…I searched for him for months. Daydreaming about him. Wondering if I’d ever find him. Until the day I find myself staring face to face with his jeweled black eyes again.
He says lets keep it casual, and my heart knows that falling for this workaholic in a three-thousand-dollar suit is off the table.
Because he has a secret. One that’s a deal breaker for me.” <— GASP!!!!! Now I gotta know what that secret is!!!!
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!!! 65+ new releases, loaded in so many of our tried-and-true authors! Today’s list includes new books by Kristen Proby, Jamie McGuire, Christine Feehan, Suzanne Write, K.A. Linde, Helena Hunting, Sarina Bowen, Nora Roberts, and more!!
UPDATE!!!!!! The KINDLE VERSION IS LIVE!!!! And of course, I’m officially stalking Amazon for the latest release by Tarryn Fisher & Willow Aster ➔ Folsom (The End of Men Book 1) (this one is next for me because I love BOTH of these authors and the blurb intrigues me SO MUCH. :D).
The paperback is live, so that means the Kindle version should be going live shortly, too. <— IT’S READY!! YAY US!!!! FORBIDDEN LIVE & HE’S ONE OF THE LAST MEN ON EARTH….
“…Folsom Donahue is one of twelve men whose sole purpose is to repopulate the Regions. The endless days spent having sex with strangers leaves Folsom with an emptiness no amount of women, money, or status can fill.
Gwen has wanted a child for as long as she can remember, but when she finally gets a chance to have her own, she uncovers a long-hidden truth…”
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome earlybird release list ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases, ANNNNNND my latest 4.5 star review of the book that had so many of us on an emotional roller-coaster ➔ Book Review – The Idea of You by Robinne Lee <—- *ooooomph*
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Rebel Heart: The Rush Series, Book 2 by Penelope Ward & VI Keeland
- Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts
- Wild Hunger: Phoenix Pack, Book 7 by Suzanne Wright
- Lead Me Home: Fight For Me Series, Book 3 by A.L. Jackson
- Shadow Keeper by Christine Feehan
- Cocky Client by Whitney G.
- The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Ruin by Samantha Towle
- Echo Moon: A Ghost Gifts Novel, Book 3 by Laura Spinella
- All We Ever Wanted: A Novel by Emily Giffin
- Torched: Dark Kings Series, Book 13 by Donna Grant
- To the Moon and Back by Karen Kingsbury
- Marek: Cold Fury Hockey Series, Book 11 by Sawyer Bennett
- Best Laid Plans by Brenda Jackson
- Making Up: London Celebrities by Lucy Parker
- I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting
- Too Wilde to Wed by Eloisa James
- Ocean Light: Psy-Changeling Trinity Series, Book 2 by Nalini Singh <— PREORDER!!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Hating Game: A Novel by Sally Thorpe <—ONE OF MY ROMCOM FAVORITES is super-bargain priced right now!!!! They HATE each other and OMG this one is SOOOOO FUN!! P.S. here’s my review!
Kay: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. Fantastic slow burn, enemies to lovers story. Sooo good!
Rebecca: I loved this book. Loved it!
Jodie: Yes!!!!! So addicting!
Ashley: I’m so excited that The Hating Game is on sale, I’ve had it in my wish list FOREVER.
- The Sinister Silhouette by Alex Grayson <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! “…For years, she’s come to me, calling my name. For years, I’ve never known who she was. Until now…. And Nancy LOVED it!!
Nancy: Maryse: This book was released yesterday! It is so good!! I can’t believe I didn’t tell you about it before now. Definitely will be on my Best Books of 2018 list!
- Protecting What’s His (A Line of Duty Book 1) by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY ALERT!! He’s her grumpy cop neighbor… 😉 And Maria found us this super-bargain (and I LOVE this one!!! Here’s my 4.5 star review)
- Melt for You (Slow Burn Book 2) by J.T. Geissinger <— Sarah loved it!
Sarah: Just finished this one – thought it would be one I skim read…loved it! Loved some of the themes the author discussed (or more the way she approached them) there was a paragraph in this book that has resonated with me like no other romancey book has. Holed up with a broken foot am now off on a search for her other books.
Cheryl: Just finished Melt For You. A slow-burn, but I loved it. Scottish rugby player and quirky American. Funny, low-angst with sigh out loud moments.
- The Perfect Mother: A Novel by by Aimee Molloy <— RECENTLY RELEASED PSYCH-THRILLER WITH A SURPRISE REVEAL ALERT!!! Tasha loved this one (and I just KNOW I would too!!!!)
Tasha: The Perfect Mother, it reads really fast, I’m almost halfway already and I’m completely engrossed in it. …I am loooving it. Totally, finally, gave me the same feels as Big Little Lies and that book is one of my all time faves!
Tasha: Finally finished The Perfect Mother! It was really good, I’m surprised it’s her first novel. Still followed through on the Big Little Lies feels for me, didn’t see the big reveal coming so a total win!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Shadow Keeper (A Shadow Riders Novel) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! “Sasha Provis grew up on a Wyoming ranch and thought she knew how to protect herself from predators. But in the nightclub where she works, she’s fair game–until one of the owners steps in to protect her. Giovanni is gorgeous. He’s dangerous. And his every touch takes her breath away. The devil at her heels may have finally met its match…”
- Torched: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 7) by Suzanne Wright
- Wings of Spirit: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Protected by Dragons Book 3) by G. Bailey
- The Doubted (The FBI Psychics Book 7) by Shiloh Walker
- My Fair Captain (The Sci-Regency Series Book 1) by J.L. Langley <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Stone the Crows (Wolf Winter Book 2) by TA Moore <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Heart of Fire (Alice Worth Book 2) by Lisa Edmonds
- Asa (Fallen Angels 3) – Paranormal Romance by Alisa Woods
- Dangerous Dance (Alien Blood Wars Book 2) by Samantha Cayto
- In Too Deep (Adirondack Pack Book 5) by K.C. Stewart
- When Darkness Follows (Beyond the Grave series #4) by Athena Daniels
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire <— JAMIE McGUIRE ALERT!! THEY WERE ONCE OUTCASTS… and bonded together, but he left. “...Elliott finally returns, but he and Catherine are now different people. He’s a star high school athlete, and she spends all her free time working at her mother’s mysterious bed-and-breakfast. Catherine hasn’t forgiven Elliott for abandoning her, but he’s determined to win back her friendship…and her heart. Just when Catherine is ready to fully trust Elliott, he becomes the prime suspect in a local tragedy...”
- 9 Bodies Rolling (Body Movers) by Stephanie Bond
- Montana SEAL Undercover Daddy (Brotherhood Protectors Book 9) by Elle James
- Permanently Princess (Royals of Valleria #10) by Marianne Knightly
- Light as Air by Mari Carr and Jayne Rylon
- Touched by You (Wellspring Series) by Elle Wright
- Stay With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 9) by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! She’s starting over after her incredible success comes to a halt… “…When she has to drop out of the public eye, her cousin Jules offers her a new, temporary life on the Puget Sound. Her past may be catching up with her, but hope for the future is in Seattle. Wyatt Crawford can’t figure out the enigmatic beauty who’s living next door. As an architect, he’s usually good at looking beneath the surface—but she barely even leaves her house. Until she needs his help.”
- Cody’s Second Chance: Bad Alpha Dads (Silver Streak Pack Book 3) by A K Michaels
- The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins Book 3) by Katee Robert
- Second Chance Bride (All Brides Are Beautiful Book 2) by Joan Reeves
- Lighthouse Beach: A Novel by Shelley Noble
- I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING ALERT!!! He’s hitting up the wrong twin!! “…Pierce Whitfield can’t believe his luck when he’s able to track down the woman who scratched up the paint job on his car at the scene of the crime. But when he confronts the hit and run hottie, he discovers there’s not just one, but two of them, and he’s been throwing accusations at the wrong twin…“
- Tomorrow’s Too Late (Sniper 1 Security Book 3) by Nicole Edwards
- All Night Long (Man of the Month Book 9) by J. Kenner
- Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon) by Carolyn Brown
- Gray’s Girl by Mina Carter <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS NOW A HOT RUGBY PLAYER… “…When her brother wants to set her up on a blind date with the skinny little runt he befriended years ago, she’s not interested. But one look at the tall, muscular Adonis standing in her doorway changes her mind. Little Leighton is all grown up, and Frankie is having some very naughty thoughts about the man he has become...”
- Speakeasy (True North Book 5) by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN ALERT!!! SHE’S HIS RIVAL’S LITTLE SISTER... “Did you hear the one about the girl who walks into a bar and catches her live-in lover kissing someone else? No? You’re the only one in town who missed it. Luckily Alec is there to wrap me up in strong arms and carry me out the door before things get too ugly. And that’s not all Alec is good at. Our unexpected chemistry makes him the perfect rebound guy…”
- Two of Hearts (St. Caroline Series Book 3) by Julia Gabriel
- Reviving Emily (Project DEEP Book 1) by Becca Jameson
- Fire Storm (The Gathering Storm Book 2) by Marlow Kelly
- Dares, Lies and Geminis by Kat Alexander
- Too Wilde to Wed (Wildes of Lindow Castle) by Eloisa James <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Prince: A Devil’s Duke Novel by Katharine Ashe <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Duke of Lies (The Untouchables Book 9) by Darcy Burke <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- My Duke’s Deception (Wicked Lords of London Book 2) by Tammy Andresen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Never Deceive a Viscount (The Infamous Lords) by Renee Ann Miller <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- It’s All About the Duke: The Rakes of St. James by Amelia Grey <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Fate & Fortune by Fern Michaels <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Solitude Gorge (Redemption Mountain Historical Western Romance Book 10) by Shirleen Davies
- Cocky, Stock & Barrel by Lina Langley
- Part-Time Husband (Trophy Husbands Book 1) by Noelle Adams
- Burndown (Nitro Crew Book 1) by Winter Travers
- The Wright One (Wright Love Duet Book 2) by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT!!! DUET CONCLUSION!!!
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
- Sir’s Redemption (Doms of Decadence Book 8) by Laylah Roberts
- Marrying Her Mafioso (The Vitucci Mafiosos Book 3) by Terri Anne Browning <— TERRI ANNE BROWNING ALERT!!
- Jaxson 2: Ghosts of Retribution (Black Devils MC) by K.J. Dahlen and J.R. Ryder
- Dirty Like Seth: A Dirty Rockstar Romance (Dirty, Book 3) by Jaine Diamond
- Girl Submerged, Surging Tides: Book 1: A steamy love story about transcending abuse and evolving towards empowerment. by Avara Yaron
- Ice: Devil’s Nightmare MC by Lena Bourne <— BIKER FIGHTER ALERT!! “…The fighting cage made me a monster, and that’s what came out when they freed me. She thinks I saved her from monsters, but she just fell into the hands of an even bigger one. She also thinks we’re falling in love. She’s wrong. I forgot how to do that. Besides, love’s not what I want from her. She should’ve run away from me when I told her to do it. Because now it’s too late…”
- Heart of Fire (Alice Worth Book 2) by Jack Davenport
- All Night with the Cowboy: A River Ranch Novel by Soraya Lane
- Raising the Bar (Wicked Warrens Book 3) by Marie Harte <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Dr. Dylan Warren is too old to be swapping places with his twin, but to save a career-making deal, he’ll play his part. He hadn’t counted on a sexy, nosy contractor being able to tell the difference between them. Dylan has never made any bones about being bi, but he’s never experienced two lovers in his bed before. Suddenly, he’s in lust with not only Harper, but the hot bartender serving him more than drinks...”
- Riven by Roan Parrish <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! ROCK STAR… “Theo Decker might be the lead singer of Riven, but he hates being a rock star. The paparazzi, the endless tours, being recognized everywhere he goes—it all makes him squirm. The only thing he doesn’t hate is the music. Feeling an audience’s energy as they lose themselves in Riven’s music is a rush unlike anything else . . . until he meets Caleb Blake Whitman. Caleb is rough and damaged, yet his fingers on his guitar are pure poetry. And his hands on Theo? They’re all he can think about. But Caleb’s no groupie—and one night with him won’t be enough...”
- Bending the Rules (Wicked Warrens Book 5) by Marie Harte <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- When the Night Comes by Teegan Loy <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Love You So Madly by Tara Lain <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts <— NORA ROBERTS PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!! They survived a terrible tragedy at the mall… “...The chaos and carnage lasted only eight minutes before the killers were taken down. But for those who lived through it, the effects would last forever. In the years that followed, one would dedicate himself to a law enforcement career. Another would close herself off, trying to bury the memory of huddling in a ladies’ room, helplessly clutching her cell phone–until she finally found a way to pour her emotions into her art. But one person wasn’t satisfied with the shockingly high death toll at the DownEast Mall. And as the survivors slowly heal, find shelter, and rebuild, they will discover that another conspirator is lying in wait–and this time, there might be nowhere safe to hide…”
- Dirty Player: A Hockey Romance by Mira Lyn Kelly
- Closing the Deal (Wicked Warrens Book 2) by Marie Harte
- Beyond Control (The Texas Trilogy) by Kat Martin
- You Send Me (Compass Cove Book 2) by Jeannie Moon
- Summer Skin by Kirsty Eagar <— “…A neo-riot grrl with a penchant for fanning the flames meets a rugby-playing sexist pig—sworn enemies or two people who happen to find each other when they’re at their most vulnerable? It’s all Girl meets Boy, Girl steals from Boy, seduces Boy, ties Boy to a chair, and burns Boy’s stuff. Just your typical love story…”
- Then There Was You (Angel Falls) by Miranda Liasson
- Out of a Texas Night (Kasota Springs) by Phyliss Miranda
- A Sin Such as This: A Novel by Ellen Hopkins <— SOUNDS LIKE ALL SORTS OF FORBIDDEN & TORRID DRAMA!!“…In a matter of weeks, Tara has reluctantly gone from rich, single San Francisco professional to Lake Tahoe housewife managing her niece’s whiplash moods, while resisting her stepson’s tantalizing sexual advances…“
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Boyfriend Experience (Jordan’s Game Book 3) by J.A. Huss – May 30th 2018
- Talk Nerdy To Me (The Sterling Shore Series Book 13) by C.M. Owens – May 30th 2018
- Mogul by Katy Evans – May 31st 2018
- Part-Time Lover by Lauren Blakely – June 1st 2018
- Fight (The Brazen Bulls MC Book 6) by Susan Fanetti – June 2nd 2018
- Only Him (One and Only Book 2) by Melanie Harlow – June 4th 2018
- Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc. Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – June 4th 2018
- Dangerous Control (Dark Dominance Book 3) by Annabel Joseph – June 4th 2018
- Redson (VLG Book 10) by Laurann Dohner – June 5th 2018
- Unexpected Love Story (Love Series Book 2) by Natasha Madison – June 5th 2018
- The Chateau: An Erotic Thriller (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz – June 5th 2018
- Brief Cases (Dresden Files) by Jim Butcher – June 5th 2018
- The Ever After: A Novel by Sarah Pekkanen – June 5th 2018
- In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – June 5th 2018
- The Ex-Wife: A nail biting gripping psychological thriller by Jess Ryder – June 5th 2018
- The Girl and Her Ren (Ribbon Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters – June 5th 2018
- Get You Some (The Simple Man Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 7th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).