<—WEDNESDAY HALLOWEEN BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!!! TIJAN’S LATEST The Boy I Grew Up With. They grew up together and always loved each other but…
“…The problem is that we’re living in two different worlds now. Fallen Crest and its millionaires for me. Roussou and their criminals for him. I was thriving in mine and he was running his.
But there were nights I felt we couldn’t be further apart than we were, and there were nights I felt we shared the same heartbeat…”
ALSO LIVE!!! Royally Yours: A Standalone Romance (Royally Series Book 4) by Emma Chase! SHE’S BEEN CROWNED QUEEN & she has to marry… “When she’s crowned at just nineteen, the beautiful young monarch is prepared to rule. She’s charming, clever, confident and cunning. What she isn’t…is married. It’s her advising council’s first priority. It’s what Parliament is demanding, and what her people want. Lenora has no desire to tie herself to a man—particularly one who only wants her for her crown. But compromises must be made and royals must do their duty. Even Queens. Especially them…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY & HALLOWEEN-EVE!!!! I know many of you have already celebrated this past weekend (I saw the coolest costumes on my feed!!!) but still, Halloween is almost here and it’s one of our favorite times of the year!!! Also… books. 😀 Speaking of which…
- ➔➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— 20+ books went live early, so don’t miss these! Consider them a “prequel” to this list. 😉
- ➔➔ What was the very first book that “stayed with you” even to this day? <— BEST LIST EVER ALERT!!!! Seriously. This may be the most ultimate of ALL the “Ultimate Books Lists” and the LONGEST list I’ve put together, yet (over 80 books and counting ’cause I’m still adding on, as we speak)! Seriously. Everything on here is the BEST of the best, and it spans a wide variety of genres, multiple generations (from classics to recent releases) and I personally think this list should be in every book lovers’ bookmarks. 😉 Tee hee! You will spend hours on it, and you will read and read and read. And it will likely bring up memories, too. Have one to add on? Let me know!! 😀
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Shades of Wicked: A NIght Rebel Novel by Jeanine Frost
- Elevation by Stephen King
- Close to the Bone: Widow’s Island Novella Series, Book 1 by Kendra Elliot
- A Bone to Pick: Widow’s Island Novella Series, Book 2 by Melinda Leigh
- Archangel’s Prophecy: Guild Hunter Series, Book 11 by Nalini Singh
- If I Only Knew by Corinne Michaels
- Confessions: Priest: Confessions Series, Book 3 by Ella Frank
- Benching Brady: The Perfect Game Series by Samantha Christy
- Royally Yours by Emma Chase
- The Story of Me: Carnage, Book 2 by Lesley Jones
- Love, Sincerely Yours by Sara Ney & Meghan Quinn
- Kidnapped by a Rogue: The Douglas Legacy, Book 3 by Margaret Mallory
- It Started with Christmas by Jenny Hale
- Be Careful What You Wish For: The Swann Sisters Chronicles, Book Two by Evangeline Anderson
- Rescuing Sadie: A Delta Force Heroes/Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Susan Stoker
- Hate Notes by Penelope Ward <— PREORDER!!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Doggy Style (Rescue Me Book 1) by Alana Albertson <— RECENT RELEASE & THE TITLE MAKES ME BLUSH (and *giggle*)… but the premise warms my heart!! HE USED HIS “NICK NAME *ahem* “Doggy Style”” INFAMY TO RESCUE DOGS… “…I chained myself to his store in protest, but instead of calling the cops, he threw me a bone. If I help him open his puppy store, he’ll transform it into a shelter dog adoption center, saving the lives of potentially thousands of dogs. And then I will never have to see this sexy, dirty-talking jerk again. How hard can he—uh, I mean, it—be?” P.S. CHECK OUT TODAY’S GUEST POST (5 Fun Facts) about the series! 😀
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN SALE ALERT!! Nay found us this one!!
- The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 14) by J.R. Ward <— BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD/RHAGE/J.R. WARD SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Yep! I just one-clicked this SO HARD!!!!
Sharon: Finished The Beast yesterday and it did not disappoint in the least. So many twists and turns and OMG moments. Each side story held my attention too.
Grey: …last ten percent of The Beast which I have been savoring because I just… I don’t want to finish …. That one gets my vote!
- Too Tempting (The Lewis Cousins Book 1) by Bethany Lopez <— BETHANY LOPEZ FREEBIE ALERT!! HE’S AN NFL STAR & SHE’S A WRITER… “...Zoey Zahn is a quirky, introverted writer and self-proclaimed geek. When she’s asked if she’ll accompany her nephew, Christopher, to camp, Zoey agrees, envisioning quiet evenings of writing in the great outdoors. After she stumbles upon Gabe, however, quiet evenings alone are the last thing on her mind. The chemistry between Gabe and Zoey is undeniable, but as camp ends, a brewing storm causes their blooming relationship to fumble...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Archangel’s Prophecy (A Guild Hunter Novel) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!! “Return to New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh’s darkly passionate Guild Hunter world, where human-turned-angel Elena Deveraux, consort to Archangel Raphael, is thrust center stage into an eons-old prophecy…”
- No Kitten Around: A Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count) by RJ Blain
- The Stone Warriors: Gabriel by D. B. Reynolds
- Unhinged: Blood Bond: Parts 4, 5 & 6 (Volume 2) (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Shades of Wicked: A Night Rebel Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— JEANIENE FROST ALERT!! “Master vampire Ian is unrepentant, shameless…and every shade of wicked. He’s made one too many enemies in his two centuries of existence, including Dagon, a demon who now lays claim to his soul. Ian’s only chance to escape Dagon is to join forces with a Law Guardian, but he’s never been able to abide by the rules for long...”
- Blood Bond: 6 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Blood Bond: 7 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Blood Bond: 8 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Dragonfire: A Dark Kings Novel by Donna Grant <— DONNA GRANT ALERT!! “…As a Dragon King, Roman is sworn to protect all mortals—even though they no longer believe in dragons. But deep in the Carpathian Mountains, he discovers a beautiful and mysterious gypsy who possesses the power to see into his very soul. To reignite the fire in his heart. And to help him find the long-lost sword that could save the dragons forever…”
- Haunted Be the Holidays: A Krewe of Hunters Novella by Heather Graham
- Ravenswood (Ravenswood Series Book 1) by Christine Zolendz <— CHRISTINE ZOLENDZ ALERT!! THE MANSION LURES THEM IN… “...In the southern swamps of Louisiana, an ominous and foreboding mansion beckons the young and curious tourists. But once they enter Ravenswood, they never return. And New Yorker Rainey Halerow knows nothing about it...”
- Dark Harmony (The Bargainer Book 3) by Laura Thalassa <— LAURA THALASSA ALERT!! “...For Callypso Lillis, the fae magic that now runs through her veins is equal parts curse and good fortune. For the very thing that bonds her to Desmond Flynn, the King of the Night, also makes her vulnerable to the Thief of Souls, a man who wants to break the world … and Callie along with it…“
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc. Book 2) by Rachel Van Dylan <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!!! NFL STAR WANTS PAYBACK!! “...Isla made one teeny little mistake. Now she and her PI company, Dirty Exes, are being targeted by one seriously angry and furiously sexy ex-quarterback. Jessie freakin’ Beckett. But there’s no way some NFL superhunk is going to take her business away. If only he didn’t make her so hot—and bothered…”
- Elevation by Stephen King
- Hot SEAL in Hollywood (Hot SEALs Book 15) by Cat Johnson
- A Bone to Pick (Widow’s Island Novella Book 2) by Melinda Leigh
- Returned to You (Second Chance with You Book 4) by Emma St. Clair
- Cowboy Christmas Jubilee (Holiday, Texas Book 2) by Dylann Crush
- So Wrong It’s Right (A Boston Love Story Book 5) by Julie Johnson <— THE FBI AGENT & THE CRIMINAL’S WIFE… “…She needs an ally. A protector. Someone to keep her safe until the fallout from her husband’s criminal activities is contained. But as Conor gets closer to the plucky brunette, that protectiveness starts to feel a whole lot like passion… and the more time he spends with her, the harder it is to imagine ever letting her go…” P.S. IT CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE.
- Mail-Order Bride Ink: Dear Mr. Comforts by Kit Morgan
- No Ordinary Duke (The Crawfords Book 1) by Sophie Barnes
- Wolf Rising (SWAT Book 8) by Paige Tyler
- Between a Highlander and a Hard Place (Highland Weddings Book 5) by Mary Wine <— MARY WINE HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Pierced (Tall, Dark, and Handsome Book 2) by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!! SHE’S USING HER BOSS AS PAYBACK… “…starting an outreach class at the TDH community center to teach other women how to put the dom in dominatrix was inevitable. Even if I was only doing it to use my boss, Pierce, as my submissive example and pay him back for humiliating me in front of the whole world last summer…”
- Promise Me: A heartbreaking and unputdownable page turner by Jade Beer <— SOUNDS TOUCHING & HEARTFELT “…Her mother’s letters are everything to her, but how can Jenny ever become the confident, successful woman her mother wanted her to be when her heart is broken by her loss? When an unexpected meeting has Jenny mistaken for somebody she’s not, Jenny learns that sometimes pretending is the easiest way to tell the truth and that loving someone can mean letting them go…”
- Secrets (Web of Sin) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!! SHE BELONGS TO HIM… SHE JUST DOESN’T KNOW IT YET… “…Within the underbelly of one of America’s largest cities lives a world where a man’s word is either his most valuable tool or his most respected weapon. When my father ruled that world and that city, he promised me someone who would one day make my reign complete. Since that day, long ago, Araneae McCrie has been mine. She just didn’t know…”
- His Angel: The Wounded Souls Series by Leah Sharelle
- Eagle: A Linear Tactical Romantic Suspense Standalone by Janie Crouch
- The Memory of You (Sanctuary Sound Book 1) by Jamie Beck
- Unleashed (Devil’s Reach Book 3) by J.L. Drake
- Southern Devotion (Southern Heart Book 4) by Kaylee Ryan <— HE WANTS HER TO BE HIS WIFE… “...I knew that she wasn’t ready, but I needed her to know that I was. I’ve been planning for weeks, wanting to make everything perfect. I took her words to a whole other level, and now I’m worried I’ve gone too far…“
- Rescuing Mary (Delta Force Heroes Book 9) by Susan Stoker
- Drake (The Kings of Guardian Book 11) by Kris Michaels
- Unleashed (Devil’s Reach Book 3) by J.L. Drake
- Chasing Honor (The Next Generation Book 2) by Riley Edwards <— SHE’S ON THE RUN & THIS COP IS HER NEW ROOMMATE… “…Honor Sullivan is on the run. Her powerful, ruthless stepfather would do anything to advance his political career, including forcing Honor into an arranged, loveless marriage. Her sexy new landlord and his adorable daughter offer just the kind of refuge she needs, a home full of love and honesty, so different from what she’s endured the last few years. But Honor is unwittingly carrying a secret, one that could endanger anyone around her. A secret that could get her killed…”
- Ballistic (A Vigilantes Novel) by Keri Lake <— KERI LAKE ALERT!!! VIGILANTE DARK READ (I WENT CRAZY FOR BOOK #1!!!) And it can be read as a standalone!!! He’s rogue… “…the woman behind those eyes quickly became my obsession. Nicoleta is more than she seems. An enigma I’m determined to crack before time runs out and our enemies hunt her down. Except, she moves by her own trajectory, an unstoppable bullet on the warpath to track down the men who murdered a girl from her past. Me? I’m the rogue whose path is less predictable. A junkie, fiending for the one thing I shouldn’t want: the only woman who gets me high...” P.S. It’s super-bargain priced today!!!
- A Deeper Blue (Rules of Possession Book 2) by by S.E. Harmon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Truth Will Out by K.C. Wells <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- An Inconvenient Plan (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 10) by Kylie Gilmore <— SHE WAS REJECTED… “...After a stinging rejection from her sexy frenemy, Josh Campbell, a prince falls into her lap. And he’s a swoony, romantic contrast to the gruff bartender she can’t seem to quit...”
- Never Let Me Go by J.J. McAvoy <—HE SETS OUT TO FIND THE PREGNANT WOMAN HIS DEAD TWIN HURT… “…On his deathbed, Donovan confessed to abandoning his then girlfriend, Luella “Lulu” Thorne, 5 years ago, when she told him she was pregnant. High, and drunk at the time, he broke her heart, stole all of her savings, and left her alone without a word. Used to righting his brother’s wrongs, Dorian makes it his mission to find Lulu and the child his brother left behind. What he didn’t expect to find–his brother’s actions led to Lulu becoming an escort…one he himself had fallen for...”
- Scorned: A Novella (Unbreak My Heart Duet) by Cee Marie
- Things Left Unsaid by Courtney Walsh
- Christmas at First Creek Farm by Joss Wood
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory <— HE PROPOSED TO HER IN PUBLIC… “When freelance writer Nikole Paterson goes to a Dodgers game with her actor boyfriend, his man bun, and his bros, the last thing she expects is a scoreboard proposal. Saying no isn’t the hard part–they’ve only been dating for five months, and he can’t even spell her name correctly. The hard part is having to face a stadium full of disappointed fans...”
- Truth: A Sinful Series, book one by Trilina Pucci
- A Season to Celebrate <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!
- The Highlander Who Protected Me (Clan Kendrick Book 1) by Vanessa Kelly
- Destroying Declan (The Gilroy Clan Book 5) by Megyn Ward
- Beautiful Sinner: A Devil’s Rock Novel by Sophie Jordan <— SHE WANTS AN INTERVIEW WITH THIS PRISONER… “…Cruz was wrongly accused of the high-profile crime for which he was imprisoned; Gabriella’s desperate for the scoop that will get her career off the ground and get her out of Sweet Hill, where everyone still remembers her as “Flabby Gabby.” Being stuck in a supply closet with Cruz is the perfect opportunity to land an interview. What Bri doesn’t count on is Cruz taking “up-close and personal” to a whole new level…”
- Recklessly Ever After (Reckless Hearts Book 3) by Heather Van Fleet
- Naughty But Nice (A Hamilton Christmas Novella Book 3) by Donna Kauffman
- Be with Me (Return to Haven Book 2) by Jules Bennett <— A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A COP & NOW SHE’S PREGNANT… “Since moving to Haven to help out her closest friends, Melanie Ramsey has begun to reclaim her strength after a difficult divorce. Through Mel’s Motivational Blog, she’s inspiring other women too. Then a wild, one-night fling with Haven’s gorgeous deputy leaves her shaken, stirred—and pregnant. But Melanie’s not giving up her newfound independence for another powerful man. Not even one as upstanding and intriguing as Tanner Roark . . .”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Cards of Love: Knight of Swords by Autumn Jones Lake – October 31st 2018
- Hate Notes by Penelope Ward & VI Keeland – November 6th 2018
- LuLLaY: Portland ME, a Christmas Novella by Freya Barker – November 1st 2018
- TICK TOCK (EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) Book 1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick – November 1st 2018
- Long Road Home (Love In The Heartland) by Stacey Lynn – November 5th 2018
- Oracle’s Haunt (Desert Cursed Series Book 4) by Shannon Mayer – November 6th 2018
- Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc. Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – November 6th 2018
- Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – November 6th 2018
- Leopard’s Run (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan – November 6th 2018
- Dining with Angels: Bits & Bites from the Demonica Universe by Larissa Ione – November 6th 2018
- Someone Like Me by M. R. Carey – November 6th 2018
- You Don’t Own Me by Mary Higgins Clark – November 6th 2018
- Diamond Fire: A Hidden Legacy Novella by Ilona Andrews – November 6th 2018
- How About No (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – November 6th 2018
- Seduce Me (Austin Singles Book 1) by Kelly Elliott – November 6th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).