THURSDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!! The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet Book 2) BY ALY MARTINEZ & the duet is now complete!!! 😀 ➔➔➔➔➔
P.S. here’s book #1 (The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet Book 1)) <— and it made Jennifer in our book crew lose it!!! She will finally get relief *snort* 😛
Jennifer: This one is most definitely NOT fairytales and rainbows. It’s hard and sad and brutal with bits of sweet mixed in. If someone is looking for a happy read….this is NOT it! But man oh man it’s so gripping ….. I can’t seem to put it down.
Jennifer: I’m in tears, my heart is racing and now I have to wait until September 13th for the sequel. UGH. I’m dying….. These authors are killing me with these cliffhangers. This book RIPPED my heart out of my chest, put it in a blender then attempted to piece it back together alllllllll to be ripped to shreds again with A FRIGGIN CLIFFHANGER!
I need a blood pressure pill, vodka tonic and electroshock therapy IN THAT ORDER!
HAPPY NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!!! Actually, this may be the shortest new release list I’ve done in years (although next week’s release list is going to be amazing) but I will be keeping an eye out and adding more as I find them…
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds, and a few fun posts:
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds had three BIG releases that snuck in!
- A Five Fun Facts with MJ Fields about her latest release, “Cinq A’ Sept” and
- Author & Book News Roundup – September 9th 2018
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely
- Shadow’s Bane: Dorina Basarab Series, Book 4 by Karen Chance
- Justice for Hope: Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, Book 12 by Susan Stoker
- Twin Dragons’ Destiny: The Dragon Lords of Valdier Series, Book 11 by S.E. Smith
- Barbarian’s Touch: Ice Planet Barbarians, Book 8 by Ruby Dixon
- The Dinner List: A Novel by Rebecca Serle
- SEAL Camp: Tall, Dark, and Dangerous, Book 12 by Suzanne Brockmann
- Once Upon a Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely <— PREORDER for September 24th 2018
- Faking It by K. Bromberg <— PREORDER for September 25th 2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- It’s Not Over (Paths To Love Book 1) by Grahame Claire <— RECENT RELEASE & SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED & sounds so angsty!!!!! “…He has two lives. A beautiful one with me. Another shrouded in ugly secrets. It didn’t matter, until now. I don’t know why he’s destroyed us, But fighting for him will be the battle of my life. It’s not over.”
- Walk of Shame (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! Putri recommends this one!!
Putri: if you do love unrequited love theme, then you must read Walk of Shame by Lauren Layne. It has humor, but it also got that hurts-but-feels-so-good feeling especially when the H underestimate the h all the time.
- The Simple Wild: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— Kathy P LOVED it and I can’t wait to read this!!!!
Kathy P: Just finished The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker. I stayed up late to finish it. Definitely one of my best reads of the year! Visiting Alaska is now at the top of my bucket list!!
- A Pinch of Salt (Three Sisters Catering Book 1) by Bethany Lopez <— FIRST IN THE SERIES & IT’S FREE TODAY!! She’s a caterer and he’s a single dad… “For the past year, Jackson has been dealing with the fallout of his wife’s abandonment. He’s had to learn how to be a single father to their eight-year-old daughter, and will do anything to fill the void her mother left. It isn’t until he commissions Millie for his daughter’s birthday party that he realizes he’s forgotten that he’s not only a father, but a man...”
- God of Rock series by Eden Butler <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! Tessa LOVED these!
Tessa: happy news. I read Kneel and Beg by Eden Butler over the weekend and OMG, It was SOOOO good. The first book was better than the second but not by much. The second was his POV. All sorts of angst and drama. Soooooo good.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- The Dinner List: A Novel by Rebecca Serle <— Name five people, living or dead, with whom we’d like to have dinner. “…When Sabrina arrives at her thirtieth birthday dinner she finds at the table not just her best friend, but also three significant people from her past, and well, Audrey Hepburn. As the appetizers are served, wine poured, and dinner table conversation begins, it becomes clear that there’s a reason these six people have been gathered together…”
- Prey (Copper Mesa Eagles Book 2) by Dakota West
- Autumn Love (Love Collection) by Natalie Ann
- Blood Drenched Conquest (Ryze Book 3) by N. Isabelle Blanco
- Rescued By The Alien Warrior: A Sci Fi Alien Romance by Leia Gray
- Shifted (The Oblivion Series Book 1) by Barb Shuler
- Ember’s Kiss: A Dragonfire Novel (The Dragonfire Novels Book 9) by Deborah Cooke <— THE PRO SURFER & THE DRAGON SHIFTER… “…One look at marine biologist Liz Barrett ignites the spark of the firestorm: Liz is his destined mate and his chance for happiness. While Brandon sees their first night together as just the beginning, his dragon seizes the upper hand. Awakening in the company of a raging dragon challenges Liz’s ability to believe her own eyes…”
- Bound to the Bear (Grizzlies Gone Wild) by Kathy Lyons
- Hell Sucks: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Selena Pierce Book 2) by Lucy Auburn
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Princess in Lingerie by Penelope Sky <— DARK READ SERIES ALERT!! I believe these should be read in order… “This woman used to be my slave. But now she means more to me. More than she should. I’ve done unforgivable things to her, treated her like livestock I bought at the market. I made her tend to my needs without question. To make up for it, I should let her go. But even now I can’t…”
- A Firefighter’s Christmas Gift (Holidays in Heart Falls Book 1) by Vivian Arend
- Claimed by the Beast (Dark Twisted Love Book 2) by Logan Fox
- Lawfully Rescued: A Texas Lawkeeper Romance (The Lawkeepers) by Barbara Goss
- Blood and Secrets 4 (The Calvetti Crime Family) by Rose Harper
- Securing His Love (A James Family Novel Book 2) by Carolyn Lee
- Hide and Seek (Playing with Fire Book 2) by Anne Conley <— FIREFIGHTER & THE SINGLE MOM THAT WON’T GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY… “…he sees her, the petite goddess who won’t give him the time of day. Vivian has all the reasons in the world to not get involved with Joey, the biggest of which is her four-year-old daughter, Carly. Joey’s made her a lot of promises, but after the issues she had with her ex, she just knows Joey is too good to be true…“
- Hidden Michael (A Frosted Game of Hearts Book 3) by Victoria Pinder <— HE’S OUT FOR REVENGE <— “…Betrayal, adventure, and revenge consume Michael Hanniel’s thoughts. He transforms himself into a mysterious and wealthy self-made billionaire with every intention to insinuate himself back in the lives of his best friend and ex-girlfriend who wrongly imprisoned and murdered his family…”
- Yesterday Is Gone by HJ Bellus <— HE BROKE HER HEART & NOW SHE’S BACK WITH A SECRET… “…I left everything behind and never looked back. Until now. With the death of the man who raised me, I’m forced to return to Boone. Old wounds resurface, and heartache and loss trump everything once more. Seeing the man who shattered my world the night of our high school graduation almost brings me to my knees. Jessie, my once best friend and love of my life, ruined it all for me…for us. I’m back in Boone…and my secret is about to rattle the tiny town…”
- Love Like Ours (Sugar Lake Book 3) by Melissa Foster <— SHE ALMOST RUNS OVER A STRIPPER ALERT!! “...Male dancer Derek Grant has goals, and nothing is going to get in the way of achieving them. As a graduate student and the sole caretaker of his ailing father, he hasn’t much time for relationships. Then Talia crashes into his life. Sweet, pretty—and so buttoned-up that he can’t wait to help her cut loose...”
- Hot SEAL, S*x on the Beach (SEALs in Paradise) by Delilah Devlin
- North’s Nikki: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 15) by Dale Mayer
- Wound Tight: A Rough Riders/Blacktop Cowboys Crossover by Lorelei James <— BULLRIDER & THE YOUNG WOMAN SET ON SEDUCING HIM… “...Bull rider Justin Donohue spent his youth hell-bent on winning world championships. After hitting the big 4-0, Justin takes a job at the Grade A Ranch and Rodeo School, where he immediately locks horns (and lips) with the sexy, sassy Callie—a 22-year-old cowgirl set on seducing him…”
- Falling For Her Bad Boy Boss (Island Girls: 3 Sisters In Mauritius) by Zee Monodee
- Tempt the Flames (The Smokejumpers) by Marnee Blake
- On His Terms (The Arrangement Series Book 1) by Madison Quinn <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “…Somehow, instability in his love life has convinced the public that he can’t manage a multi-billion dollar investment firm. If he doesn’t change things quickly, he’ll risk losing everything he’s worked his entire life for. To solve his problems, Nicholas hires Kenzie to be his pretend girlfriend. With the terms of their contract firmly in place, Kenzie is confident this arrangement will allow her to ditch at least one of the deadbeat jobs she’s endured to keep from returning to the horrors she left behind…”
- Shameless by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN ALERT!!! It’s a short story (maybe even super-short) but it’s Cherrie Lynn and it’s LIVE!!! 😀 “…Cameron Moore always had an eye on his best friend’s little sister but considered her strictly off limits, choosing to satisfy his lust elsewhere. Now Meri seems to want to annihilate every wall Cam’s put up against her...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything by Brittainy C Cherry & Kandi Steiner
- Muse by Katy Evans – September 14th 2018
- Professor Feelgood (Masters of Love Book 2) by Leisa Rayven – September 16th 2018
- Dane’s Storm by Mia Sheridan – September 17th 2018
- Rebel Hard (Hard Play Book 2) by Nalini Singh – September 18th 2018
- Don’t Trust A Killer by Cynthia Eden – September 18th 2018
- I Know You Know: A Novel by Gilly Macmillan – September 18th 2018
- Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 18th 2018
- Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc) by Susan Mallery – September 18th 2018
- Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – September 18th 2018
- Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures Book 14) by Chelle Bliss – September 18th 2018
- Happily Ever After (Runaway Princess: Flicka #5) by Blair Babylon – September 18th 2018
- Time’s Convert: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness – September 18th 2018
- Booted (Trails of Sin Book 3) by Pam Godwin – September 18th 2018
- Austin by Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette
- Wicked Wedding: A Wicked Horse Vegas Novel (Left at the Altar Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – September 20th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).