BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! RACE CAR DRIVER ALERT!! Austin by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow is LIVE!!! And we’re having a signed book giveaway right here ➔ a signed book giveaway & an exclusive excerpt!!
“…I accidentally cause one false start, and now I’m being pulled into a guy’s car—who everyone only knows as Falcon—before an illegal street race.
He may not want anyone to truly know who he is, but he’s met his match.
Game on, Falcon.”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! YAYYYYY!!! A pretty big list, finally (and I’ll be adding more as I find them throughout the day).
What I’m especially happy about? We’ve chosen our next buddy read (No Tomorrow by Carian Cole <— this one just came out a few days ago, too), and OMG if it is everything it’s being hyped up to be, this will put us all in a tailspin, a book-fog, and could very well be our next FOREVER favorite. See the comments below, in the reader recommendations section. You’ll see. 🙂 YAY US!!!!
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds, and a few fun posts:
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— I am DYING to read the latest one by Mia Sheridan!!!!
- Anna Todd’s “The Brightest Stars” release celebration giveaway!!!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Time’s Convert: A Novel by Deborah Harkness
- Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands
- Guilty as Sin: The Sin Trilogy, Book 2 by Meghan March
- Made Mine: A Protectors/Made Marian Crossover Sloane Kennedy & Lucy Lennox
- What I’ve Done: Morgan Dane, Book 4 by Melinda Leigh
- Saddle Up: Clean Slate Ranch Series, Book 3 by A.M. Arthur
- Why Not Tonight: Happily Inc. Series, Book 3 by Susan Mallery
- Lethal White: A Cormoran Strike Novel by Robert Galbraith
- His True Queen by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Fallen Heir by Erin Watt
- Echoes of Evil: Krewe of Hunters Series, Book 26 by Heather Graham
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- The Syndicate Series Boxset by Kathy Coopmans <— SERIES BUNDLE AND SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED ALERT!!! “Join the Diamond Empire as this mafia family shows the world who rules, and the men protect the women they love in this limited edition five-book collection.”
- The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— ALY MARTINEZ DOES IT AGAIN!!! JEN LOVED IT!!!!
Jenn: I just have to say WOW, I just finished the Truth Duet and holy hell it owned me. I do not know if anyone else has read this yet and if so I would love to hear your thoughts. It was so much more than I had expected, anticipated going in so yeah just amazing!
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Eighteen <— GREAT PRICE!!! “From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Lara Adrian, Laurelin Paige, Kendall Ryan, and introducing Adriana Locke and Stacey Kennedy. Five Dark Tales. Five Sensual Stories. Five Page Turners.“
- No Tomorrow by Carian Cole <— EPIC ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!!! AND!!! OUR NEXT BUDDY READ!!!!! A bunch of us are starting this one together!! 😀
Nay: I’ve been seeing some MAJOR love for No Tomorrow by Carian Cole. It’s being described as ‘epic’, ‘devastating’, ‘heartbreaking’, and ‘angsty’, so after getting a 5-star recommendation from Paula, who I think has read every rock star romance out there and has never steered my wrong before, I can’t wait to dive in!
Amy: HOLY FREAKING MOLY!! Nay, thank you so much for the heads up on No Tomorrow! That one is mine, mine, so freaking MINE. The blurb promises all kinds of angst (I hope it delivers!), and the cherry on top is the guy on the cover could be Jason Mamoa. *falls back on fainting couch* My. Next. Read.
I would invite Maryse to BR but she will probably be in a book fog from being in Alaska, and no book stands a chance when that happens.
Maryse: Eeeeeeep!! After THAT reaction HECK YES!!! I’ll buddy-read with you guys!!!! I want to read it (as well as everything she’s written). 😀
Grey: No Tomorrow. *interested sufficiently piqued*
Jenn: I would like to join you in the blankie fort….I am a sucker for books about first love and never getting over your first love because well um…. I relate to those stories…Never quite got over mine
Cheryl: I’ll BR with you. It’s KU and rock star?! One-click.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands <— LYNSAY SANDS ALERT!!! SHE’S HIS LIFEMATE… “...Vampires are real. Jess would’ve never believed it until she saw them with her own eyes. She knows she has to get off the island, and her gallant rescuer has offered to help. There’s something about Raffaele that’s unlike any man she has ever met, and his touch sends pleasure through her that is beyond all imagining...”
- Crown of Bones: Blood Descendant Universe (Crown of Death Book 4) by Keary Taylor
- Hell is a Harem: Book 3 by Kim Faulks
- Fated for the Phoenix: A Shifters in Love Fun & Flirty Romance (Mystic Bay Book 5) by Isadora Montrose
- The Wedding Gift (Crystal Magic) by Patricia Rice
- Ravaged (The Oblivion Series Book 2) by Barb Shuler
- Time’s Convert: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness <— DEBORAH HARKNESS ALERT!! WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A VAMPIRE… “A passionate love story and a fascinating exploration of the power of tradition and the possibilities not just for change but for revolution, Time’s Convert channels the supernatural world-building and slow-burning romance that made the All Souls Trilogy instant bestsellers to illuminate a new and vital moment in history, and a love affair that will bridge centuries.”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Guilty as Sin (Sin Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!! “...The Riscoffs might own this town, but I’m done following their rules. If only I could forget just how easily Lincoln Riscoff can drag me under his spell…”
- Lethal White (A Cormoran Strike Novel) by Robert Galbraith <— BEV IS READING THIS ONE!!!
- Stolen Redemption: A Small Town Romantic Suspense (Texas SWAT Book 2) by Sidney Bristol
- Love & Chocolate by Gail Cleare
- The Brightest Stars by Anna Todd <– ANNA TODD MILITARY HERO ALERT!! “…That’s when she meets him—a closed book she’s desperate to open. At just twenty, Kale is a handsome, brooding soldier struggling with the aftermath of two tours in Afghanistan. He’s emotionally damaged and closed off. Quiet doesn’t begin to describe him. But as Karina gets used to his stable presence, she finds it hard to ignore the way he makes her feel. In their time together, she finds the stillness she has always wanted and never found. She lets down her guard…” P.S. Check out the giveaway we’re having right now!! A hard copy of this book AND an Alex and Ani bracelet!!
- Justice For Hope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 12) by Susan Stoker
- Daddy’s Demands: Twenty-Five Steamy Daddy Dom Romance Novellas
- The Rancher’s Mail-Order Bride: Small Town Contemporary Romance (Bachelors of Shotgun Ridge Book 1) by Mindy Neff
- Silk and Shadows (The Virgin Diaries Book 3) by Lauren Landish
- HOT Secrets (Hostile Operations Team – Book 13) by Lynn Raye Harris
- Deadly Target: SCVC Taskforce Series, Book 9 (SCVC Taskforce Romantic Suspense Series) by Misty Evans
- Rebel Hard (Hard Play Book 2) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!! THEY ARE ALL WRONG FOR EACH OTHER… “…Abandoned as a child, then adopted into a loving family, Raj Sen believes in tradition, in continuity. Some might call him stiff and old-fashioned, but he knows what he wants—and it’s a life defined by rules… yet he can’t stop thinking about the infuriating and sexy woman who kissed him in the moonlight then disappeared. When his parents spring an introduction on him, the last woman he expects is her. Beautiful. Maddening. A rule breaker in the making. He’s all wrong for her. She’s all wrong for him. And love is about to make rebels of them both...”
- Prairie Fever: Cowboys of the Flint Hills by Tessa Layne
- The Lone Wolf’s Bride (The Highland Wolf Series Book 2) by Tessa Murran
- Don’t Trust A Killer by Cynthia Eden <— CYNTHIA EDEN ALERT!! SHE’S UNDERCOVER… “...She’s scored a job at Fantasy, the hottest club in New Orleans, and she’s just caught the attention of the club’s owner, the sexy and dangerous Kace Quick. Everyone knows the guy is shady—and probably linked to every criminal activity in the Big Easy. She shouldn’t find him so attractive. Shouldn’t want to do anything but lock the guy away. After all, he is her chief suspect…”
- I Know You Know: A Novel by Gilly Macmillan
- Mrs. Brodie’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies by Shana Galen and Theresa Romain
- Stay Forever by Darcy Schroeder
- Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar Duet Book 2 by Sharlyn G. Branson <— ROCKSTAR DUET CONCLUSION!!
- Redemption: A Sin Series Standalone Novel (The Sin Trilogy Book 6) by Georgia Cates <— GEORGIA CATES ALERT!!! “I was on my way to having everything that I wanted… until I opened that door. That’s when my entire world shattered. In a single second, my happy life was gone.” ***Redemption can be read as a standalone novel although it is a novel accompanying The Sin Trilogy. It is best enjoyed after reading The Sin Trilogy, Endurance: A Sin Series Standalone novel, and Unintended: A Sin Series Standalone novel.
- Rock My Heart: a Salon Games novel by Stephanie Julian
- Brush of Despair (Dublin Devils Book 2) by Selena Laurence
- Blood Sisters by Jo Barney <— NEIGHBORS BECOME BEST FRIENDS… “…Backyard neighbor Patsy Sullivan is just the confidante and support Eleanor has always needed. Though separated by a tall hedge, age and race, Eleanor and Pasty forge a strong bond of friendship and trust when they learn that their lives are more similar than different. Cutting back the hedges and letting each other in ignites a project that clears a path of hope and devotion between the two women. Together, they learn to deal with the unlucky hand they’ve been dealt..”
- What I’ve Done (Morgan Dane Book 4) by Melinda Leigh <— THRILLER ALERT!! “Haley Powell wakes up covered in blood, with no memory of the night before. When she sees a man lying in the backyard, stabbed to death, she has only one terrified thought: What have I done?”
- Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc) by Susan Mallery
- Knight Shift (Knight Ops Book 5) by Em Petrova
- The Woman Trapped in the Dark (Blink, Texas Trilogy) by J.D. Mason
- Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— SHE’S HIS EX-WIFE’S BEST FRIEND… “…When Dimitri Carr isn’t teaching and hiding his ink under long sleeves to keep the bosses happy, he’s trying to be the best brother and friend he can be. After his divorce, he’d thought he would lose Thea from his life forever because she’s his ex-wife’s best friend. But now that he’s free, and the two of them realize they want to keep their friendship. Then he finally sees what he’s been missing all this time…”
- Entitled: The Love Duet: Book 1 by L.M. Carr
- Pariah (Copper Mesa Eagles Book 3) by Dakota West
- Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures Book 14) by Chelle Bliss <— RACE CAR DRIVER ALERT!!! “…Faith has spent her life around hotshots like Brooks—gorgeous, cocky, and racing from one hookup to the next. It doesn’t matter that Brooks has had her in his crosshairs for months. She knows better. Until one lapse in judgment turns into more…”
- Unlocking Shadows (Keys to Love, Book Four) by Kennedy Layne
- The Rodeo Cowboy’s Baby (The 79th Copper Mountain Rodeo Book 5) by Heidi Rice
- For the Duke’s Eyes Only: School for Dukes by Lenora Bell
- Tempt Him (ManTrap Book 1) by Olivia Jaymes <— HE ONLY SEES HER AS THE SWEET GIRL NEXT DOOR… “…I’ve been in love with Joshua Henry for as long as I can remember. Since the day he picked me up off the sidewalk after I fell off of my bike, I haven’t been able to see anyone but him. Unfortunately, Josh sees me as the sweet girl from next door, not a romantic partner. I’m stuck in the friend zone and there isn’t an exit in sight. But now everything has changed. After a near death experience, I’m a different woman. The kind of female that doesn’t sit back and wait...”
- Happily Ever After: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess Book 5) by Blair Babylon <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!!
- Drake (Cowboys of Ransom Creek Book 6) by Debra Clopton
- Come to Me (Hawkeye Book 1) by Sierra Cartwright
- Life on the Leash by Victoria Schade
- More Than Crave You (More Than Words Book 4) by Shayla Black <— SHAYLA BLACK ALERT!! IT CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE… He’s a billionaire looking to marry again… “…since my wife died, my personal life has fallen apart. Remarrying seems like the obvious answer, so I place an ad. I’m not asking for much. The ideal woman only needs to be smart, organized, pretty, and helpful—both in and out of bed—without expecting romance. I never thought to look right in front of me…but it turns out that Nia Wright, my sexy, sassy assistant, just might be the perfect candidate…”
- Christmas on Lily Pond Lane: A fabulously festive, heartwarming romance (a standalone in the Lily Pond Lane series) by Emily Harvale
- Hot SEAL, Dirty Martini (SEALs in Paradise) by Cat Johnson
- London (International Guy Book 7) by Audrey Carlan
- Booted (Trails of Sin Book 3) by Pam Godwin <— PAM GODWIN ALERT!! SO FAR THIS SERIES IS MUCH LOVED by quite a few in our book crew!!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER (even though each one is about a different couple) “…Prison made me cold, but losing Raina makes me cruel. Ruthless. Unforgiving. I killed before. For her, I’ll kill again. I’ll end this once and for all or die in my boots...”
- True Beginnings (The Lost and Found Series Book 3) by Amanda Mackey
- Reckless Youth: Reckless – The Smoky Mountain Trio by Sierra Hill
- Got it Bad: A Bad Boys Gone Good Novel by Christi Barth
- Electric Sunshine (Brooklyn Boys Book 1) by E. Davies <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…My parents kicked me out for being gay when I was only sixteen. You grow up fast when that happens. You do things you regret just to stay alive. All that’s behind me now. I’m 23, moved to Brooklyn, got an annoying roommate, and all I have to do is stay safe and pay the rent. Sounds easy? Yeah, my options are closing in fast. I don’t want to stand on street corners again, but everyone in this city just wants to fix their own loneliness, not mine. And then there’s Charlie, who sees the best in me when others only see their own reflection…”
- Lucky by Garrett Leigh <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Dominic Ramos is a Premiership football player with a secret. There are no trophies for being gay in his game. Locked into his rep as the meanest defender on the pitch, keeping his secret is soul-crushing, but love has no place in his sport, even if his soft heart craves it. Lucky Coleman is on his knees when he meets a man with more money than sense. It’s a Grindr hook-up for cash, not a love match, but dreaming of his desperate, kind eyes earns a place amongst his numerous bad habits. Meeting once was risky, twice pushes Dom’s courage to the limit...”
- Savior (415 Ink Book 2) by Rhys Ford <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Professor Adorkable by Edie Danford <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Nightfall by John Inman <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Crime Boss Baby: A Billionaire Mafia Love Story (Bad Boys and Babies Book 3) by Krista Lakes <— MAFIA PRINCESS HAS TO MARRY A RIVAL… “...I am a mafia princess. My family is making me marry a rival crime boss. At first, I go along with it because it’s important to my family. But then I meet him...”
- The Good Samaritan by RC Boldt <— HE’S HOMELESS & SHE SEES THROUGH HIM… “...I’m homeless by choice. I have no intention of returning to my former life after what I’ve done. This—living among the filth and discarded remnants of others—is what I deserve. As atonement for my sins, I give back; I help those who cannot help themselves. But it’s always under the guise of anonymity…”
- Twisted Up In Us (The Treyton Sisters Duet Book 2) by Dawn Martens <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Austin by Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette – September 20th 2018
- Wicked Wedding: A Wicked Horse Vegas Novel (Left at the Altar Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – September 20th 2018
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Amy Mateo – September 20th 2018
- Wicked Wedding: A Wicked Horse Vegas Novel (Left at the Altar Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – September 20th 2018
- Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey – September 24th 2018
- Once Upon A Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely – September 24th 2018
- Strong: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott – September 25th 2018
- Hot Winter Nights: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – September 25th 2018
- Hidden (A Requisition Force Novel) by Rebecca Zanetti – September 25th 2018
- Perversion (Perversion Trilogy Book 1) by T.M. Frazier – September 25th 2018
- Hour of Darkness: A Hunter Legacy Novel (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy Book 2) by Lara Adrian – September 25th 2018
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan – September 25th 2018
- The Triangle by J.A. Huss – September 25th 2018
- Faking It by K. Bromberg – AUDIOBOOK ONLY – September 25th 2018
- Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 26th 2018
- Cards of Love: The Moon (New Camelot Book 4) by Sierra Simone – October 5th 2018
- Once Upon A Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely – October 8th 2018
- Fall (VIP Book 3) by Kristen Callahan – October 23rd 2018
- Secrets (Web of Sin) by Aleatha Romig – October 30th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).