Good morning and Happy New Release day!! The last big one of the month!! I’ll be adding to it throughout the day, but it’s pretty well loaded (and I highlighted a bunch that sound right up our alley), so I’m posting it. 😉
Keep checking throughout the day for additions (or let me know if I missed any).
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds, and my latest review:
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Many of our favorites are here!
- Book Review – The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker <— This one was exactly what I was hoping for. Funny, heartwarming, and bittersweet.
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Faking It by K. Bromberg – AUDIOBOOK ONLY
- Once Upon a Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely
- The Proposal by S. E. Lynes <— PSYCH-THRILLER!!
- More of You: Confessions of the Heart, Volume 1 by A.L. Jackson
- Cross Breed: A Novel of the Breeds, Book 32 by Lora Leigh
- Tight End by Devon McCormack <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Trick Play: Fake Boyfriend Series, Book 2 by Eden Finley
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Binding 13: Boys of Tommen #1 by Chloe Walsh <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!! This is the book that has so many going crazy for it!!
Melinda: I have just finished a fantastic book. You know the one, can’t go to bed, walking around with book in hand. And the annoying family that make you reread the same page 10 times. Drum roll it’s called “Binding 13” recommended by Jan easy 5 stars. I loved it. It’s a rugby player book. The book is written really well. I think it’s 825 pages. The author is Chloe Walsh.
Jan: It’s GOOD everybody. Well worth the read. And here’s me all liking an NA bully book. What’s going ON???????? …NA and bullies aren’t usually my fav. But there was just something mesmerising about this book. I got drawn right in and I just had to keep on reading.
- Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— RECENT RELEASE & we have feedback! Jenn LOVED IT!!
Jenn: I finished TJR book and it’s amazing what I felt in the 35 minutes it took for me to read it.
- To the Bone: The Complete Series by Lili Valente <— ENTIRE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “Gabe Alexander is the devil. Or an angel. He’s the worst kind of bad news, but every time he touches me, and whispers filthy, beautiful things in my ear, all I want is more. More of his kiss, his touch, and the dangerous, seductive things he makes me feel. I don’t want to break the rules, let alone the law, but the man makes it feel so damned good…”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Hour of Darkness: A Hunter Legacy Novel (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy Book 2) by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN’S BREED VAMPIRES!! “…Marina Moretskova is no stranger to dangerous men. As the niece of a Russian organized crime boss, she’s grown up around killers and criminals. But her uncle wants out now, and he’s enlisted Marina’s help in buying his freedom by delivering valuable intel to a secret contact in exchange for protection. Not even Marina’s bodyguards are aware of her mission, so when an attempt on her life is averted by a handsome, steely-eyed vampire, as grateful as she is for Cain’s intervention, the last thing she needs is the shrewd Breed male nosing around for answers...”
- Ice: A Qurilixen World Novella: Intergalactic Dating Agency (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides Book 4) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Prince of Firestones (A SciFi Alien Romance) (The Krave of Everton Book 2) by Zoey Draven
- Doubling Down (Gemini Project Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Spirit of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow Book 3) by Deanna Chase <— SHE’S SWORN OFF MEN...”…Newly divorced and still reeling from her broken dreams, Yvette’s sworn off men. Now she’s determined to lose herself in her magic and her beloved bookstore. There’s only one problem—she has an unexpected new business partner who’s driving her crazy both at work and after hours...”
- Guarding His Melody (Enhanced World Book 4) by Victoria Sue
- Eye of the Tiger: Paranormal Dating Agency by ML Guida
- Desiree After Dark: Paranormal Dating Agency by Tina Donahue
- A Billionaire Wolf for Christmas by Terry Spear <— TERRY SPEAR ALERT!! “…Dr. Holly Gray is thrilled to meet the wolf who’s been working so hard to help others. Now, it’s her turn to help him. But while their attraction is sizzling, the packs are at odds, and the danger is increasing. It’s going to take a holiday miracle for Holly and Aidan to get themselves—and their loved ones—out of this alive…”
- Phoenix Unbound (The Fallen Empire) by Grace Draven <— GRACE DRAVEN’S LATEST!!! “Every year, each village is required to send a young woman to the Empire’s capital–her fate to be burned alive for the entertainment of the masses. For the last five years, one small village’s tithe has been the same woman. Gilene’s sacrifice protects all the other young women of her village, and her secret to staying alive lies with the magic only she possesses. But this year is different…“
- Consumed by Fire: An Urban Fantasy Novel (Blood and Magic Book 5) by Danielle Annett
- The Messenger (The Archangel Trilogy Book 1) by TM Smith <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Vassago: A Dark Soul Series Novel by Randi Cooley Wilson
- Hearts of Stone (Paranormal Protection Agency Book 1) by Mina Carter
- The Secret She Keeps: Four Paranormal Romance Stories by Shannon K. Butcher, Kathy Lyons, Terri L. Austin, Anna Argent
- Cross Breed (A Novel of the Breeds) by Lora Leigh <— LORA LEIGH’S LATEST SHIFTER BOOK! “…She is fiercely protected by her community…but no one manages to stop her when she slips away one day to offer her body in exchange for her sister’s safety. The man she succumbs to surprises her by unleashing her inner animal in ways she never dreamed possible—and provokes her deep, furious rage. To Cassie’s shock, he is the mate she has long awaited. She may never be able to forgive his deception…”
- More than a Phoenix (Phoenix Brothers) by Ashlyn Chase <— What do you get when you take
Two phoenix shifter brothers
Throw in one powerful witch
And one…monkey shifter?
- Trapped in a Castle (A Slightly Strange Romance) by Katie Holland
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Best Served Cold by Emma Hart <— SHE WANTS REVENGE & TO PUT HER EX OUT OF BUSINESS… “…The only reason I decided to renovate my family’s ice-cream store was to serve up a sundae full of revenge for my a-hole ex who opened an ice-cream store right next to mine. It was supposed to be simple. Renovate. Reopen. Put his peachy butt out of business. Until he decided to get under my skin—and broke my toe. Now, I’m stuck with Chase in my store every day, helping me renovate...”
- Small-Town Sweetheart (The Spring Grove Series Book 2) by Toni Aleo
- Rush: The Riptide Series Book #1 by Brooke Page
- Montana Dreams (The Wildes of Birch Bay Book 4) by Kim Law
- Esmeralda’s Happy-Time Cabin for Lost Hikers by Suzanne Jenkins
- Alluring Aiden (Team Loco Book 2) by Amy Sparling
- The Evolution of Man by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN’S LATEST!! IT’S THE DUET CONCLUSION!! THE EVOLUTION OF MAN is the second novel in the USA Today bestselling duet, which begins with Survival of the Richest.
- Beefcake (Hotties Of Haven Book 2) by Jenna Jacob
- Cyclone: A Linear Tactical Romantic Suspense Standalone by Janie Crouch
- Because the Earl Loved Me (Happily Ever After Book 6) by Ellie St. Clair
- Buck Wild (Bennett Boys Ranch Book 1) by Lauren Landish
- Love You S’more (The Campfire Series Book 3) by Beth Merlin
- Love for Two Lifetimes by Martina Boone
- Last Night With the Earl: Includes a bonus novella (The Devils of Dover) by Kelly Bowen
- Strong: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT’S LATEST! When the girl of your dreams is kind of a nightmare. <— 😛 LOL!!! “…Martha’s had her sights on the seriously built bodyguard for years. Quiet and conservative, he’s not even remotely her type. So why the hell can’t she get him out of her mind? There’s more to her than the Louboutin wearing party-girl of previous years, however. Maybe it’s time to let him in on that fact and deal with this thing between them.“
- Trouble by Cheryl Ann Smith
- Hot Winter Nights: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS!! “Most people wouldn’t think of a bad Santa case as the perfect Christmas gift. Then again, Molly Malone, office manager at Hunt Investigations, isn’t most people, and she could really use a distraction from the fantasies she’s been having since spending the night with her very secret crush, Lucas Knight. Nothing happened, not that Lucas knows that—but Molly just wants to enjoy being a little naughty for once . . .”
- The Coordinates of Loss by Amanda Prowse <— HER SON IS MISSING & HER MARRIAGE IS FALLING APART… “…Rachel feels that the life they once shared is over. Convinced that their happy marriage is now a sham, and unable to remain in the place where she lost her son, she goes home to Bristol alone. Only when she starts receiving letters from Cee-Cee, her housekeeper in Bermuda, does light begin to return to Rachel’s soul. She and James both want to learn to live again...”
- Hidden (A Requisition Force Novel) by Rebecca Zanetti <— REBECCA ZANETTI’S LATEST! SHE’S IN HIDING & HER NEIGHBOR IS AN UNDERCOVER COP… “Hide. That’s all Pippa can do to escape the terror chasing her. But now that she’s off the grid in a safe house, she finds plenty of interesting things to watch through the window. Like her new neighbor, with his startling green eyes, killer smile, and sexy bad-boy tattoo . . . Run. Malcolm West is fleeing the hell he unleashed in his last assignment as an undercover cop. A backwoods bungalow sounds like the perfect place to start over. Until he discovers he’s been set up . . .”
- Dancer in Lingerie by Penelope Skye
- Irresistibly Found (Brothers-in-Revenge Book 2) by Victoria Pinder
- Because You’re the Love of My Life by Sarah Kleck
- Immaterial Defense (Once and Forever Book 4) by Lauren Stewart <— LAUREN STEWART’S LATEST!! ROCK STAR IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING REAL… “…Every wanna-be rocker dreams of the day when crazed fans will pack their shows. But the more people worship me as some kind of musical god, the more I realize why singers are called “performers.” I’m just a pretender. A fake. I need something real. Something to break through the revolting glamour that’s bled into every part of my life. And for one perfect night, I found that in Sara. Then she ran...”
- Angel’s Halo: Avenged (Angel’s Halo MC Book 7) by Terri Anne Browning <— TERRI ANNE BROWNING ALERT!! I think these must be read in order…
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
- My Kind of Christmas (The Christmas Tree Ranch) by Janet Dailey
- Sin by Deborah Bladon <— DEBORAH BLADON ALERT!! A VEGAS ONE-NIGHT STAND… “I didn’t give him my real name. We never exchanged numbers. West didn’t need any of that to find me. All he had to do was look across a conference table in Manhattan two months later. Out of all the advertising agencies in the city, Jeremy Weston chooses the one my father owns to work on the campaign for the launch of his company’s latest product. I try to pretend I’m not the woman he spent a night with in Las Vegas, but my body betrays me. Not everything that happens in Vegas stays there…”
- The Triangle by J.A. Huss & Johnathan McClain <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!! JUST THE THREE OF THEM… “…when he called, I went. It’s just that simple. Until it wasn’t. Until all those memories come rushing back with all the things we left behind. I only know three things. There is no her without him. No me without them. No we without us. We are Alec, Christine, and Danny. And this is the shape of our love.“
- A Truly Perfect Gentleman (The True Gentlemen Book 6) by Grace Burrows <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!! HE NEEDS TO MARRY… “…He needs to wed an agreeable heiress looking for a title, a lady content to marry a man more renowned for his manners than his fortune. Beatitude, Countess of Canmore, wants a friendly, temporary liaison with a charming fellow who won’t infringe on a widow’s freedoms. She’s not wealthy, but she has earned her independence and intends to guard it well...”
- Montana Guardian: A Guardian Security Novella (The Kings of Guardian)
- The Snow Man by Diana Palmer
- Sail Away with Me (Blue Moon Harbor) by Susan Fox
- Santa’s on His Way by Lisa Jackson, Maisey Yates, Stacy Finz, Nicole Helm
- Taking It Easy (Boys of the Big Easy) by Erin Nicholas <— WHOOPS!!! NOW THEY’RE STUCK TOGETHER 😉 “...even an uber-organized single mom isn’t fully immune to sexy, persistent southern charm. So yeah, she finally gives in to Logan’s naughty flirtations after—ironically—nine months. And now, these opposites are stuck with each other forever. Or at least for the next eighteen years, eight months, and one week…”
- Fractured Honor (Crimson Point Series Book 1) by Kaylea Cross
- Hunting Danger (Redemption Harbor Series Book 5) by Katie Reus
- Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 4) by Lexi Blake <— LEXI BLAKE ALERT!!
- Wild On My Mind (Where the Wild Hearts Are) by Laurel Kerr
- The Christmas Wishing Tree: An Eternity Springs Novel by Emily March
- Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas (Rocky Mountain Cowboys) by Katie Ruggle <— SINGLE DAD FIREFIGHTER ALERT!! “When firefighter and single dad Steve Springfield moved his four kids to a Colorado Christmas tree ranch, he intended for it to be a safe haven. But he never expected danger to follow them to his childhood home… Or that he would come face-to-face with the one girl he could never forget…”
- Christmas Love Year Round (Kindred Lake Series Book 1) by Elaine Stock
- Fighting for Love (Willow Valley Book 7) by Christine Kingsley
- Mistletoe in Texas (Texas Rodeo) by Kari Lynn Dell
- Big Fat Bitch by Ginger Voight <— GINGER VOIGHT’S LATEST!! “…She could blow your life apart if you crossed her, and quite often did. Very few braved her beastly exterior. She liked it that way. Then one day, a handsome hospice nurse named Fletcher Sullivan popped up on her doorstep with one goal in mind: reunite Sofie with her estranged mother before it was too late…”
- Perversion (Perversion Trilogy Book 1) by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER’S LATEST GRITTY READ!! “...I’m the executioner for the Bedlam Brotherhood. She’s a con artist working for my greatest enemy. I use her. She manipulates me. We find ourselves on opposite sides of a bloody war…”
- The Man You Meet in Heaven: An absolutely feel good romantic comedy by Debbie Viggiano
- Not Another Family Wedding (Chin-Williams Book 1) by Jackie Lau
- The Secrets We Carried (A Butternut Lake Novel) by Mary McNear
- One in a Million by Lindsey Kelk <— SHE HAS TO MAKE A RANDOM STRANGER INSTAGRAM-FAMOUS… “…Annie accepts their crazy challenge – to make a random stranger Instagram-famous in just thirty days. And even when they choose Dr Samuel Page PhD, historian and hater of social media, as her target, Annie’s determined to win the bet – whether Sam likes it or not...”
- Craving Forbidden (Craving Series Book 8) <— ANTHOLOGY OF FORBIDDEN LOVE STORIES!! “Forbidden—Banned. Prohibited. Not allowed. Off limits. There’s one word which means something completely different, yet it always seems to go hand in hand with the forbidden… Temptation.“
- Once a Scoundrel (Rogues Redeemed) by Mary Jo Putney <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Having avoided the traps of convention and marriage, Lady Aurora Lawrence is horrified by the prospect of spending her life as a harem slave. Her only hope of escape is a quiet, steely captain who has a history with her captor—and who will do anything to free Rory. Together they undertake a dangerous mission through troubled waters—and encounter another kind of danger as attraction burns hot within the close confines of his ship…”
- The Lady Is Daring: A Duke’s Daughters Novel (The Duke’s Daughters) by Megan Frampton
- Forgetting Me (Breakneck Book 6) by Crystal Spears <— BLAST FROM THE PAST ALERT!!! The latest by Crystal Spears just went LIVE!!! “She doesn’t even see me anymore.I’ve been discarded and thrown in the trash, right next to the dirty diapers. We have a little downtime, and I can’t even get her to go down. I deal with it though, until my oldest daughter sees my hurt. I’ve vowed always to protect my children; now Storm better watch out, because I’m coming for her.”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 26th 2018
- Consumed (Firefighters series Book 1) by J.R. Ward – October 2nd 2018
- Indulge With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 10) by Kristen Proby – October 2nd 2018
- Talkin’ Trash (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 2nd 2018
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor – October 2nd 2018
- The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain – October 2nd 2018
- A Spark of Light: A Novel by Jodi Picoult – October 2nd 2018
- An Easy Death (Gunnie Rose Book 1) by Charlaine Harris – October 2nd 2018
- Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat by Anne Rice – October 2nd 2018
- Kill the Queen (A Crown of Shards Novel) by Jennifer Estep – October 2nd 2018
- Bluebird by Ann Penny – October 3rd 2018
- Cards of Love: The Moon (New Camelot Book 4) by Sierra Simone – October 5th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).