1.) I tried a brand new (new-to-us) restaurant on Saturday, and devoured the most amazing fish and chips (one of my comfort meals) but the fried fish was HOGFISH!!! OMG SO YUMMY! The place is in “Casey Key” and it’s called “Deep Lagoon” (that picture… that’s pretty much where we were sitting – so pretty!!!). Everything there looked delicious and what we ordered certainly was (grouper fingers & coconut shrimp as an appetizer), and a Bloody Mary for me that had a “colossal shrimp” on it. Fantastic.
2.) I’m going full on “keto” (or at least full on super-low carb) again as of this week. I stocked up on Keto-worthy foods over the weekend, and let everyone in the house know that while I will eat with them at dinner time, my supper *might* be different from theirs. Hilarious how most of the food I buy (for myself but open to anyone who has interest in eating it – like my mashed cauliflower – instead of mashed potatoes – my boyfriend gagged after trying it… LOL!!! and my Konjac spaghetti noodles that his boys say look like alien noodles 😉 ), the boys squawk at the majority of it. LOL!! I’m too much of a “weird-healthy eater” for them, I guess. I do love my veggies, and my Mediterranean goodies (like my tzatziki sauce – best thing ever!!, tabbouleh (I have an amazing Lebanese restaurant near me where I get this – but also Publix has their own that they make and it’s amazing too – and it’s more parsley and mint than bulgar wheat so I feel like it’s super low carb enough), stuffed grape leaves <— though the last one isn’t considered Keto due to the rice). Oh and my Keto snacks (like salt and vinegar seaweed crisps)
3.) My huge puppy dog got a case of the ZOOOOOOMIES last night and caught a corner as he was rounding it as fast as he could (but missed), and wouldn’t you know it… he dented the wall – so hard that it popped a chuck/chip of the paint off of the other corner while he was at it. Luckily it’s a small dent and can be easily fixed, but really dude? REALLY??? *sigh* I love him but he’s an absolute mess.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Memories of a Life: Colten & Josie: Part Two (Life Series Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann <— DUET CONCLUSION WENT LIVE EARLY!!!
Linda: Maryse Memories of a Life by Jewel E Ann is now set for release Sept 19th!! I’m very excited as I was waiting until both were released before diving in!
Alice: Jewel just announced that the duet will be in KU immediately, She was originally going to wait to put it in KU. And book number two will be released early, I believe September 19 now.
- The Rules of Dating by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland <— IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS ONE YESTERDAY, I’M REPOSTING IT TODAY! LIVE!!! SUNDAY SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE ALERT!!! PENELOPE WARD & VI KEELAND ALERT!! SHE HAD A “GET TOGETHER” & HER LANDLORD SAW THE WHOLE THING!!
“…the invitees were all the women I’d found out my boyfriend was talking to behind my back. When the guest of honor walked in—aka my now ex—things took a turn…
Unfortunately, a stranger witnessed the whole blowout. I was in a mood that night and ended up giving this gorgeous guy an attitude, too. As if my night could get any worse, before he stormed off, he informed me he was actually my landlord.
Colby Lennon, along with three of his friends, owned the building where my tattoo shop was located. He and I were total opposites. ..”
- That Look by Alexis Winter <— ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS!! “…As CEO of my family’s brewing empire, I’ve had one dream, to build my own legacy. Fifteen minutes ago, the one woman I can’t stand marched her perfect, uptight backside into my boardroom and stole it from me. Amelia Blanc, heir to the Blanc wine fortune and now…my new business partner. I’ve known about the Blanc family for years and I’ve done my fair share of stoking the rumor fire surrounding their unethical behavior. Like when I lost it at my brother’s wedding reception and made a few not so tasteful accusations to her face in front of everyone. So imagine my surprise, when after apologizing to her and thinking we’ve called a truce, I walk into my boardroom and see her standing there with a pearly white smile plastered on her face that says: I win…”
- Ink’s Whirlwind (Iron Punishers MC Book 2) by Ciara St James
- The Book Club On Waverly Lane by Rachel Hanna
- Wildest Dreams by Giana Darling <— GIANA DARLING’S LATEST!! HE IS HER GUARDIAN!!! “…Tiernan Morelli is ruthless, powerful, dangerously irresistible. And Bianca’s new guardian. He’s not a good man, but she is drawn to him in a way she’s never felt before. Little does she know Tiernan has plans for her, and she will submit to his dangerous temptation...”
- Auctioned to the Lumberjack (Highest Bidder) by Hope Ford
- Faking It For The Boss (Spicy Office Secrets) by Lydia Hall
- Only Mine (Only One Book 3) by Kennedy Fox
- Shielded by the Cowboy (WEST Protection Book 9) by Em Petrova
- Hunted in Darkness (Aspen Pack Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— PARANORMAL!! SHE HAS TO SAVE HIM! “…Skye Jamenson-Anderson knows the legacy she must live up to. She’s the daughter of warriors and the granddaughter of the late Alphas who sacrificed everything so their den could survive. Though she feels she doesn’t have a place in her Pack, she does everything in her power to keep them and their allies alive—including saving the Aspen Alpha...”
- Guarded by the Marshal: A Small Town Romantic Suspense (In Clear Sight Book 1) by Kennedy L. Mitchell
- Ruthless Blood (The Vampyres’ Source Book 1) by R.L. Caulder and M. Sinclair
- Into The Dark (The Dark Duology Book 2) by Scarlett Drake
- Titan (Phoenix Fighters Book 1) by Chantal Fernando <— BEST MUAY THAI FIGHTER!!! “…I’m one of the best muay thai fighters of my time. It wasn’t always like this, I wasn’t always on top of the world. Once upon a time, I was beneath it. But what do I do when the woman from my hell meets me in my heaven? What I do best. Fight…”
- Screw (Malicious Monks MC Book 3): MC Romance Kidnapped (Malicious Monks MC (MC Romance Club Series)) by Autumn Summers
- A Taste of Torment (Shadow Hills Academy: Relentless Book 1) by Stacey Trombley
- Made To Be Yours: A Forbidden Age Gap Romance (Yours In Seattle Book 2) by Eve Sterling
- Accidental Kidnapping: A Reverse Harem Dark Romance by Veronica Hemlock <— SHE STUMB:ED INTO THE WRONG HOUSE!! “…When my car died as I ran from a dangerous man, I never expected to find myself in an even worse situation. What was meant to be a simple call for help ended up being the worst night of my life. Three men made a terrible mistake when they thought I was someone else...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Rules of Dating by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland
- Hunted in Darkness (Aspen Pack Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Making the Match: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley | Sep 20, 2022
- Half In: A Coming-of-Age Memoir of Forbidden Love by Felice Cohen – September 20, 2022
- Buried Deception (On the Edge Book 1) by Amanda McKinney | Sep 20, 2022
- Next of Kin: the brand new gripping and shocking legal crime thriller that you won’t want to miss in 2022!by Kia Abdullah | Sep 20, 2022
- Ending The Game (The Risks We Take Duet Book 2) by Bella Matthews | Sep 21, 2022
- Arranged Hearts (Chained Hearts Duet Series Book 6) by T.L. Smith – September 26th 2022
- Wilder Love: A Second Chance Standalone Romance (Love and Chaos) by Emery Rose | Sep 26, 2019
- After the Bite: A Novel (An Argeneau Novel Book 35) by Lynsay Sands – September 27th 2022
- Memories of a Life: Colten & Josie: Part Two (Life Series Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann – September 27th 2022
- Falling Stars by Fern Michaels – September 27th 2022
- Flare (Steel Brothers Saga Book 23) by Helen Hardt – September 27th 2022
- Wingspan : A Westbrook Elite Standalone by Cambria Hebert – September 27th 2022
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES (MEN OF ACTION Book 3) by Brenda Jackson – September 27th 2022
- Shattered (Triple Canopy Book 7) by Riley Edwards – September 27th 2022
- Black Velvet: A Black’s Bandits Novel by Lynn Raye Harris – September 27th 2022
- Primal Lust (To Be Claimed Saga Book 3) by Willow Winters – September 27th 2022
- Duke Most Wicked: A Wallflowers vs. Rogues Novel by Lenora Bell – September 27th 2022
- After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 27th 2022
- Upper Hand by Amelia Wilde – September 27th 2022
- The Dark King (Deviant Kings Book 1) by Gina L. Maxwell – September 27th 2022
- How the Wallflower Was Won (Last Chance Scoundrels Book 2) by Eva Leigh – September 27th 2022
- Bad Rebound (Billionaire’s Club: Bad Brothers Book 1) | by Elise Faber – September 27th 2022
- Blood Diamond: A Dark Cartel Romance (Diamante de Sangre Book 1)(El Mundo de Sangre Book 4) by Lana Sky – September 27th 2022
- The Trouble with Us by Carmen Jenner – September 27th 2022
- Devil’s Own: A Dark Mafia Romance (Diablos Cartel Book 2) by Aidèe Jaimes – September 27th 2022
- White Lies by Lisa Renee Jones – September 27th 2022
- Coen: A Pittsburgh Titans Novel by Sawyer Bennett – September 27th 2022
- The Duke’s Rules Of Engagement by Jennifer Haymore – September 27th 2022
- Dirty Steal (Dirty Players Book 2) by Lauren Blakely and KD Casey – September 28th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!