HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!! Which is on a Monday… which makes me wonder if today is really a Monday, and maybe we all have the day off and we don’t even know it? Wishful thinking? *sigh 😉 Okay now… time for fun!!
1.) I spent the last few days tagging more categories on the blog (and past blog posts and reviews) for the “What are you in the mood to read” list. I love organizing. Even blog posts. 😛 Here are a few that I’ve been working on and adding to:
- Broken Heroes
- Characters with a Disability or
- Characters with a Mental Health Condition
- Characters with amnesia
- What to read after…?
2.) I don’t know if I told you yet, but I’m HOOKED on these “noodles” (I buy these for $2.99 a package at Publix – so the Amazon price is actually a bit better). Being “Keto” means no noodles ever which hurst my feelings. 😉 But because of these, it’s like I can eat pasta again (although I haven’t used them with actual spaghetti sauce yet – only zoodles with that so far). BUT I DO use these in asian dishes and in soups (like a hearty homemade ramen) ’cause the noodles make me think of ramen noodles. SO GOOOOOD!! I’m happy!
3.) I’m drinking coffee with my beloved “sugar” (again, no real sugar on Keto – but this stuff is pretty great!!). I wish they could make a flavored creamer with this “sugar” in it, too. But good old half and half and a teaspoon or two of this in my coffee and I’m satisfied. 😀 P.S. still working on today’s list and will be adding more throughout the day, so me know if I missed one. 🙂
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Force of Nature by S.L. Scott <— THE LATEST BY S.L. SCOTT is LIVE!! “...Bennett Everest is the twist I never saw coming. Talk about perfect timing. He steals my breath the first time I see him and breathes hope back into my heart. He’s a giant in my eyes, a king among men with patience and love to share in spades. Six foot three. Whiskey-colored eyes. Solid gold on the inside. Despite the dirty deeds of my past, he sees the person I am meant to be and not the person I have become…”
- April’s Fools by Ivy Asher and Raven Kennedy <— I LOVE THE TITLE! PLUS… DYSTOPIAN REVERSE HAREM ALERT!!!! 😀 “…we’re in some podunk town, trying to find a sense of normal amongst the crazy, and learn how to live again. That gets a hell of a lot harder to do when a virus spreads mercilessly across the country, killing 85% of the people who contract it. In the midst of the panic, we’re tasked with one last rescue mission. It’s just our luck that the fool we’re rescuing doesn’t believe that the world as we know it is actually ending…”
- Their Book Nerd (Midland Springs Book 1) by Joanne Ganci <— THE BOOK NERD JUST DISCOVERED REVERSE HAREM... “...Rachael Bennett is a book nerd. A serious, hardcore book nerd. She has spent most of her life hiding in the stacks, making her way from adventure to adventure. Never leaving the pages to take any of her own. Until she discovers a new genre that opens her eyes to a whole new world of possibilities: Reverse Harem...”
- Retaliation (Vindicator Series Book 3) by Kathy Coopmans
- Man of Matrimony by Thea Dawson
- Demon Slayer (Dragon’s Gift: The Sorceress Book 1) by Linsey Hall
- To Honor (The McNallys Book 4) by Laura Scott <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! HE REALIZES HE’S A FATHER… “…Vacationing in McNally Bay, Jesse McNally finds his old high school crush Carla Templeton, more beautiful than ever. But watching Carla’s eight-year-old daughter Cassandra, who shares some of his siblings’ mannerisms, he’s shocked to discover he’s the girl’s father...”
- King’s Ransom (Kings of Sydney) by Jackie Ashenden <— SHE’S BEEN KIDNAPPED… “…The third book in the red-hot Kings of Sydney trilogy sees Ajax King kidnapping a rising crime lord’s daughter, Imogen White. His bargaining chip is her innocence, but when all Imogen wants is to feel the raw masculinity of the eldest King, Ajax is tempted to free her from her gilded cage for good…”
- Good Girl (Sexy Little Secrets) by Christy McKellen
- Hitting the Target: A Kindred Tales Novel (Brides of the Kindred) by Evangeline Anderson <— EVANGELINE ANDERSON ALERT!! SHE DREAMS ABOUT HIM… “…Mia is scared to death of the huge Kindred warrior. She’s been dreaming of him for months but she assumed It was just that—a dream. Even worse, he is the target she had been sent to the South to track…and possibly to kill....”
- Secrets: Stripper Romance (The Fantasy Series Book 3) by S Valentine <— HE’S NOT JUST FAKE ON STAGE… “…Our rendezvous is fun and wild, and helps me forget about my past and the mess I’m in. But every sinner has their day, and all good things must come to an end. I thought Blaine was everything I wanted in a man, until he shows me otherwise. He could cost me everything—my club, my goals, and my heart. He isn’t just fake on stage. He’s fake in real life too…”
- Sacrifice: CEO Romance (The Fantasy Series Book 4) by S Valentine
- Seduced by the Highland Werewolf: An Immortal Highlander (Druid Series Book 5) by Mandy M. Roth
- Freefall: A Forbidden Love Romance by Cassidy London
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis-Graves – April 2nd 2019
- I Want You Back (The Want You Series Book 1) by Lorelei James – April 2nd 2019
- Hollywood Prince (Hollywood Royalty Book 3) by Natasha Madison – April 2nd 2019
- Mr. Fantasy: (A standalone romance) by Cambria Hebert – April 2nd 2019
- Gimme Some Sugar by Molly Harper – April 2nd 2019
- Spring Fling Anthology – April 2nd 2019
- The Magnolia Chronicles: Adventures in Modern Dating by Kate Canterbary – April 2nd 2019
- Knights Lady (Rumblin’ Knights Book 3) by Bella Jewel
- The Savior (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 18) by J.R. Ward – April 2nd 2019
- When a Duchess Says I Do (Rogues to Riches Book 2) by Grace Burrowes – April 2nd 2019
- The Skull King by Penelope Sky – April 2nd 2019
- The Vanished Specialist (The Lost Planet Series Book 2) by K Webster & Nicole Blanchard – April 2nd 2019
- The Memory House by Rachel Hauck
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).