1.) I’m pretty much into Billie Eilish right now. Is that weird? She’s kinda weird but holy moly, every song I hear of hers, just once… and I’m hooked. And they just get better. She’s got this… Fiona Apple/PJ Harvey/Lana Del Rey/Kate Bush feel to her. LOVE IT!!!! And come to find out, so many of in our book world (authors and readers alike) are totally into her, too. One author is even playing one of her songs on loop while she writes. Eeeeeep!!! That will be intense.
2.) THREE HUGE RELEASES (by some of OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS) just went live on Saturday so I added them to the top of the Friday Finds list! One dark bully book (L.J. Shen), one hilarious-sounding comedy romance (Tara Sivec), and one “falling for her best friend, as she’s trying to “find his match for him” (Melanie Harlow & Corinne Michaels) ➔ so check it out if you missed it!!
3.) Riders on the Storm: Waiting for the Sun, Part Two by Robin Hill JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! Our very own R. Renee!!!! 😀 I loved book #1 and now we finally get relief through this Duet conclusion. I can’t wait to find out where this one takes us. P.S. Here’s my review of book #1 (Waiting for the Sun)
Cheryl: ROBIN, DID I SEE THIS CORRECTLY…RIDERS ON THE STORM RELEASED YESTERDAY?!!!!!!! I’M SOOO EXCITED TO READ IT. *JUMPS UP AND DOWN* Think I will re-read Waiting For the Sun first. What great timing now that I’m done with the birthday and prom drama. Off to read…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
- ROCKSTAR by Lauren Rowe <— ROCK STAR’S ONE NIGHT STAND BECOMES SO MUCH MORE... “…months later, here she is again. And in a twist I never saw coming, it turns out Violet is ultra-violet radiation. Beautiful, ethereal light bringing with her the promise of damage and destruction. My brain tells me to walk away from this girl, but my heart can’t stop feeling like she might be one of a kind . . . the sort of girl who comes along once in a violet moon…”
- Animal Attraction (San Francisco Dragons Book 2) by Kate Willoughby
- Heiress by Fiona Davenport
- A Love that Endures by Bella Forrest <— LIVE!! BELLA FORREST’S LATEST!! OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE TRACKS… “…Katerina and David were the unlikeliest of people to ever fall in love. She was royalty; he was an ordinary person. She was wealthy; he was a scholarship student. But the one place where you can find the elite rubbing shoulders with the ordinary is Harvard, in whose hallowed halls Katerina and David met and fell in love. However, the powers that be were determined that they be kept apart at all costs, and that David be destroyed. And destroyed he was…”
- An Archmage’s Destiny (The Order of the Black Oak – Warlocks Book 4) by Marie-Claude Bourque
- Rainy Days (The Knight Brothers Book 1) by C.M. Steele
- Skipped a Beat (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll Book 2) by J.B. Salsbury <— J.B. SALSBURY’S LATEST!! SHE SNUCK ONTO HIS TOUR BUS!! “…People don’t sneak on a tour bus looking for shelter. That’s what crazy fangirls do, but she’s far from a fan. She says she’s homeless and asks for help by throwing insults. Her words are like a viper strike and she’s made me her target. We’re dumping her at the next stop…”
- The Rebel and the Cowboy (The Carmody Brothers Book 2) by Sarah Mayberry
- Twisted: Brides of the Kindred 23 by Evangeline Anderson <— EVANGELINE ANDERSON ALERT!!
- Too Dangerous (The Lewis Cousins Book 5) by Bethany Lopez <— MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE WITH A BARTENDER ALERT!! “... Jasmine Lewis has tried, and failed, to ignore local Australian bartender, Shane, who’s in Cherry Springs while working on his master’s. She’s kept him at arm’s length, fearing the passion he ignites when nearby, but he does his best to remind her of what she’s missing. Now school’s out and he’ll have to leave. Will a marriage of convenience give them what they both want?..”
- Sin by Elena M. Reyes <— SHE DOESN’T REALIZE THE DANGER SHE’S IN... “…Clear blue and innocent, the delicate doll on this stage holds me captive against my will. She’s decadence personified–a corruptible angel I want to own…”
- If We Could Go Back by Cara Dee <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Halfway Girl by Tessa Bailey <— EEEEEP!!! TESSA BAILEY ALERT (I LOVE HER!!) & They just got trapped in a basement together… “…The team’s resident linebacker, Jerimiah, has gotten used to making people uncomfortable. He’s huge, intimidating and doesn’t have a lot to say. Until he meets Birdie. Now he can’t seem to stop talking, if only so she’ll say more. And stay a little bit longer. To be fair, she doesn’t really have a choice, since they just got locked in the basement together at a frat party…”
- Their Discovery (Legally Bound Book 3) by Rebecca Grace Allen
- Deadly Truths (Kiss Her Goodbye Book 3) by Rebecca Royce
- American Witch by Thea Harrison <— SHE DISCOVERS MORE THAN SHE BARGAINED FOR… “…For months Molly Sullivan endures the inexplicable: electrical surges, car breakdowns, visions. She even wonders if she might be the cause… and wonders if she might be crazy. Then she discovers her husband has cheated on her. Again. Now Molly realizes she is a newly awakening witch and a woman pushed over the edge…”
- Dark Rules by Summer Cooper
- Twisted with Chaos: Notorious Devils (Cash Bar Book 5) by Hayley Faiman
- Rough and Rugged (Shameless Southern Nights Book 4) by J.H. Croix and Ali Parker
- Letting You Go (Stone Lake Book 1) by Jordan Marie <— SOUNDS HEARTACHEY!! That last line gave me an *oooomph* “...They say you never forget your first love. I believe they’re right. I’ll always remember the sound of her laughter. The way she whispered my name when I touched her, and the taste of her on my lips. I’ll remember everything. Including the look of pain as I walked away…”
- Boss I Love to Hate: An Office Romance by Mia Kayla <— SHE HATES HER BOSS! Sorta. 😉 “…>I hate how my friends call you a BILF, when really BILK (Boss I’d like to kill) is more appropriate. >I hate that I need you to be my date for my best friend’s wedding because my ex-boyfriend, the King of Heartbreakers, and his new busty blonde girlfriend will be in attendance. >But mostly, I hate how once the charade is over, I might not hate you at all . . .”
- Regret: (McIntyre Security Bodyguard Series – Book 11) by April Wilson
- The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels Series Book 1) by Callie Hart <— OOOMPH WHAT A COVER!!! SHE’S THE SCHOOL OUTCAST… “…Over the past year, she’s had to endure more pain and suffering than most people are asked to bear in their lifetimes. She’s a pariah, an outcast, a ghost. She’s also never been one to take shit lying down, though…despite what half the football team might say. With only one hundred and sixty-eight days left of the school year, it won’t be long until graduation, and Silver’s planning on skipping town and leaving Raleigh firmly in her rearview mirror… Until he comes along…”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – April 30th 2019
- Taken (Deep Ops) by Rebecca Zanetti – April 30th 2019
- Fluffy by Julia Kent – April 30th 2019
- Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires Book 2) by J.S. Scott – April 30th 2019
- Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC Book Four): A Motorcycle Club Romance (Ravage MC Rebellion Series 4) by Ryan Michele – April 30th 2019
- Claiming Tuesday (The Next Generation Book 4) by Riley Edwards – April 30th 2019
- Before Ben by Cynthia Eden – April 30th 2019
- Under the Northern Lights by S.C. Stephens – April 30th 2019
- Ignite: A Dark Kings Novel by Donna Grant – April 30th 2019
- Dump and Chase (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation Book 1) by Toni Aleo – April 30th 2019
- Debase (Elite Bratva Brotherhood Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – April 30th 2019
- Dragon Slayer (Sons of Rome Book 3) by Lauren Gilley – April 30th 2019
- Needing Forever VOL 1: Part of The Rocker… Series Universe by Terri Anne Browning – April 30th 2019
- Tangled Up in You (The Shaughnessy Brothers Book 7) by Samantha Chase – April 30th 2019
- A Prince on Paper: Reluctant Royals by Alyssa Cole – April 30th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).