<— SATURDAY AFTERNOON BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!! L.J. Shen’s Pretty Reckless (All Saints High) and it sounds like a BULLY BOOK BIG TIME!!
I was poor.
She was rich.
The good thing about circumstances? They can change. Fast.
Now, I’m her parents’ latest shiny project.
Her housemate. Her tormentor. The captain of the rival football team she hates so much.
Yeah, baby girl, say it—I’m your foster brother.
There’s a price to pay for ruining the only good thing in my life, and she’s about to shell out some serious tears.
Daria Followhill thinks she is THE queen. I’m about to prove to her that she’s nothing but a spoiled princess.
AND!!!! AND!!! The latest by Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow (Imperfect Match) is LIVE!!! 😀 !! She’s falling for her best friend!!! “...Rule number one for a professional matchmaker? Don’t fall in love with your client. I screwed that up when I fell for my best friend, Reid Fortino. He’s gorgeous, successful, and sexy as hell. I figured it would be easy to find him a match…” ➔➔➔➔
<— SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! THE EBOOK IS LIVE!!! Tara’s Sivec’s latest Just My Type sounds hilarious!! 😛
Happy Friday everyone!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!! 😀 It’s pouring rain here, and pretty thunderstorm-y, but it’s Friday and that makes me excited, ’cause we found 30+ awesome sounding books (recommendations AND some that just went LIVE)… 😀 Also…
TARA SIVEC’S LATEST WILL BE LIVE ANY MINUTE NOW… This is just the paperback version, and for some reason, the Kindle version is still processing to go live. Still… YAY!!! I’ll be stalking it and will update the link as soon as the Kindle version is live. The author says:
Still waiting for Amazon to get it together, but in the meantime, Just My Type is LIVE everywhere else! Stay tuned for Amazon links 😘
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
- Just My Type by Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC’S LATEST WILL BE LIVE ANY MINUTE NOW... OMG this sounds hilarious!!! She just moved to the city and lost her husband and is miserable… “...She misses her family, she misses the farm, and she misses having a backbone and caring whether or not the stain on her shirt is chocolate or sh*t. She works from home doing transcription. Does she really need to shower or leave the house? Baker Matthews has been bringing everyone down lately with his grouchy attitude. His job is stressful and sometimes depressing, but he wouldn’t change anything about it. When a glitch with the transcription company he’s using mistakenly sends him notes he wasn’t supposed to see, Baker finds himself laughing out loud for the first time in months...”
- Sin and Discipline by Lily White <— LILY WHITE’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!!! FORBIDDEN STUDENT-TEACHER ROMANCE!!! “…A dedicated musician, Lennon would become my mentor, my shadow, my protector and nightmare. We were two discordant notes that somehow blended with perfect harmony. Challenged to become a pianist as talented as him, I became Lennon’s SIN, while he became my DISCIPLINE…”
Stephanie: Great book!
Kerrie: Yes yes yes just got it
Danielle: This is my current read. It’s pretty good!
Jennifer: I just one clicked Sin and Discipline SO FRIGGING HARD! Geez I’m a dirty minded freak. Lol #sorryNOTsorry #forbidden #teacherstudentYESSSS
- ANGEL (Fallen Angel Book 3) by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine <— Ella Frank’s & Brooke Blaine’s latest JUST WENT LIVE!!!! M/M ROCK STAR ROMANCE and so many in our crew love this series big time!! P.S. Here’s the reading order
Joy: I love this author duo! I can’t wait to sink my teeth into this trilogy!
- Bratva Boys (Box Set) by T.L. Smith <— RUSSIAN MAFIA BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! ALL 4 books in one “…blood is what they live by. It’s all they know. So be prepared to enter the ultimate sin, because these boys will take you on a ride, one you may not want to look back on…”
Brenda: Love this series
- For Lila, Forever by Winter Renshaw <— WINTER RENSHAW’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! AND I’m so intrigued by this letter!!! “…he wants to know why I quit my housemaid job and left his family’s island estate without so much as a goodbye. But I’m bound by a devastating secret much bigger than the two of us, and telling him the truth has consequences. Looking into the eyes of the only man I’ve ever loved, I tell him the only thing I’m allowed to: never contact me again. And when he’s gone, I sit down and finally open his letter. Only it isn’t a letter at all. And it changes everything…”
- The Shadow Warrior (Ars Numina Book 4) by Ann Aguirre – ANN AGUIRRE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!
- Justice (The Heirs Series Book 5) by D. Camille <— LIVE!!
- I Promise You (Dare Series Book 2) by Shantel Tessier <— LIVE!!! SOUNDS DARK (and probably needs to be read in order)… “...We take what we want without asking. We’ve never needed permission, so I’m not about to start now. You think you know everything, but we’re about to do what we do best and prove you wrong-I Promise You…”
- The Getaway by Hope Anika <— I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT!!! Oooooooh this one sounds SOOOO GOOOD & it’s super-bargain priced!! She kidnapped two children…”...Lucia Sanchez has stolen two children. Two children who don’t belong to her; two children she will do anything to save. Driven by a bloody past and determined to change an ignoble future, Lucia will make any sacrifice necessary to be certain history doesn’t repeat itself. She has given everything she ever was, everything she would ever become, and nothing will stop her from completing her mission…”
Annette: …and it’s 522 pages too. Now to carve out time for all these good book releases.
Andrea: Sounds intriguing!
- You. Me. Bed. Now. by Olivia T. Turner <— LIVE & SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! And teehee!! This title makes me giggle. Bossy!!! 😁😉😋 Possessive Rugby star!!! “...It’s my first day as the new reporter covering New Zealand’s famous rugby team. I’m an American who knows nothing about rugby, but after taking one step into the locker room after the game, I’m a huge fan. These massive tough men are true alphas. And there’s one who stands taller than the rest. Akea Saluni. The Samoan god…”
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides <— PSYCH-THRILLER THAT I ONE CLICKED A WEEK AGO!!! I can’t wait to start it and it’s back on the list ’cause Nay LOVED it, too!
Nay: Maryse–I finished The Silent Patient and I loved it! I’m not going to say anything else about it because I don’t want to get your mind going in any particular direction. Let’s just say I was enthralled the entire time and didn’t want to stop listening. I highly recommend the audio book version. I waited for 3 months to get it from the library and it was totally worth it!
Maryse: Okay after Method, I’m jumping into The Silent Patient. Two romances and then right back into a thriller. I think that’s a good “genre” pace for me.
- IF | A Novel by Randi Cooley & Dating Games by T.K. Keigh <— ONE ANGSTY and ONE FUN! Christina loved these two!!
Robyn: If by Randi Cooley Wilson. This is the first book I’ve read by this author, and OMG what a book. It reminds me a little of the Avoiding series by KA Linde. The main characters meet freshman year of college. Oh the angst with these two! Eeek! It’s never the right time for them. I don’t want to give anything away, it’s that good.
This book is right up there with Unbreak My Heart by Nicole Jacquelyn. Now if you know anything about me, that is one of my all time favorite books and nothing can top it. If is giving it a run for the money. You guys have to read this glorious book!
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause I keep getting recommendations for it!!
Steph N: I would have given Where the Crawdads Sing 6 stars if I could. I fell in love with the book. I’m from the south and can totally see “back in the day” a young girl going through and surviving what she did.
Michele G: I felt the same way about Where the Crawdads Sing!
- The End of Hatred (Etherya’s Earth Book 1) by Rebecca Hefner <— VAMPYRE SLAYER ALERT!! The first two books in the series are available in KU and book #4 is coming out next month! “…Slayer Princess Miranda, heir to the throne, has hated the Vampyres for a thousand years. Since the Awakening, she’s fought to protect her people, choosing to be a warrior more than a royal. When a female Vampyre washes up on the shore of her compound’s riverbank, she seizes the moment to take the offensive…” The author is this week’s newsletter sponsor and she’s sent over a “Five Fun Facts” about the series. 😀 P.S. Check out this post!! Rebecca Hefner – Etherya’s Earth Series Reading Order, Five Fun Facts and a giveaway!
- Blood & Bitcoin: Organized Crime (Criminal Delights Book 4) by L.A. Witt <— LIVE!!!
- Bridesmaids: The funniest laugh out loud rom com of 2019 – the perfect beach read! by Zara Stoneley <— LIVE!!
- Fighting the Blaze: (Fire and Fury Book Four) by Avery Kingston <— LIVE!!! THE GOOD GIRL & THE VERY BAD BOY!!! “…Ian Hodges (a.k.a. Blaze) has never muttered a truthful word in his existence. He’s pompous, arrogant, and never beds the same woman twice. He’s a rebel who lives his life by no rules. Blaze is the last person on earth Brandi should fall for. But even so, something about this man lights a fire inside her. Brandi has spent her life being a good girl, but Blaze makes her want to be bad. Very bad. As hard as she tries, Brandi struggles to resist Blaze’s charms…”
- Hard Target (Cobra Elite Book 1) by Pamela Clare <— LIVE!!!
- METHOD by Kate Stewart <— MARITAL STRIFE RECENT RELEASE & IT’S BACK ON THE LIST ’cause so many going crazy for it (I’m halfway through it as we speak!!) 😀
Lisa M: I finished Method omg I freaking loved it. I couldn’t put it down. Did you finish it Maryse? So much angst now I’ve decided to read Drive. Hope it’s as good.
Michele G: Just finished Method …I was blown away by it! It was amazing! …it’s intense and phenomenal!!! ❤️
Linda: Method gets all the stars!! LOVED IT TO PIECES!!! 🌹🌹🌹
- His Dark Game: The Complete Games Duet by C.D. Reiss <— DUET BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!! MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!!!
Karen: Love when a couple has to fight for their marriage book! My favorite marriage in trouble book is Marriage Games by CD Reiss. It is so good and it is awesome in audio!
Cheryl: The Marriage Games and Separation Games were one of my fav January reads. Angsty, crazy, steamy read. …loved them. It kept me on edge wondering how this would end. Dominant H and ? submissive h. The author keeps you guessing with what’s going on.
- No Perfect Hero by Nicole Snow <— RECENT RELEASE & I GOT A BLURB JOLT!! He’s her moody neighbor (yum!!) 😛 “…Bossy. Heart of stone. Snarly mess next door. Send help before I’m prick-matized… My next big mistake has a name. Warren Ford. Best kept secret in this weird little town. An alpha’s alpha. Spartan abs. Too blunt for everybody’s good. Moody, broody, mysterious, and totally up in my business...”
- Wanted by Jane Henry <— LIVE!!
- Dark Room: A Society X Novel by L.P. Dover & Heidi McLaughlin <— SUPER-SEXY & Jennifer recommends it!
Jennifer: Just finished Dark Room, Society X. I was beyond pleasantly surprised. It was a super sweet story that I read in one setting. The synopsis sounds kinda corny but it was a legit great and SUPER SEXY read!!! So good!!!
- Haunted Melody: A Ghost Story by Alyson Santos <—- LIVE!!! ALYSON SANTOS ALERT!! Oh my this is right up my alley. I love “falling in love with a ghost” stories!!! Plus, she’s the author of “Night Shifts Black” that so many of us loved! “...They say death is the end. I thought so too until I learned it’s just the beginning...”
- Renovate My Soul by Chianti Summers <— LIVE!!!
- My Life in Shambles: A Standalone Romance by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE’S LATEST RELEASE and Christina LOVED it!!
Christina: Just finished My life in Shambles by Karina Halle last night- my new favourite one of hers 5 stars
- The Perfect First by Maya Hughes <— LIVE!!! BAD BOY & THE NERDY GIRL LOOKING FOR TROUBLE & THEIR DEAL! “…Persephone Alexander. Math genius. Lover of blazers. The only girl I know who can make Heidi braids look sexy as hell. And she’s on a mission. Lose her virginity by the end of the semester. I walked in on her interview session for potential candidates (who even does that?) and saw straight through her brave front. She’s got a list of Firsts to accomplish like she’s only got months to live. I’ve decided to be her guide for all her firsts except one. Someone’s got to keep her out of trouble. I have one rule, no sex. We even shook on it...”
- The Devil’s Mistake (Devils Arms MC Book 2) by Michelle Woods <— LIVE!!
- Beautiful Rush (The Beautiful Series Book 3) by Emery Rose <— LIVE!!!
- Forgiving Goodbye by Summer Zoris <— LIVE!!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Amber Devons thinks moving to a small town far away from her horrendous memories is going to be a fresh start. What she doesn’t expect is a man from her past, one who left without a word, to be running the grief counseling session she decides to go to. Not even able to let go of the present heartache, how is she supposed to deal with the pain inflicted on her years ago?…”
- Losing Laurel (Alaska Blizzard Book 4) by Kat Mizera <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “…Professional hockey team owner Gage Caldwell has it all: Money, friends, and a career some would kill for. But everything means nothing if you don’t have someone to share it with. The one thing missing is Laurel, the ex-wife he never stopped loving. Too bad she hates him…”
- Steadfast (Eternal Brethren Military Romantic Suspense Book 1) by Shirleen Davies <— LIVE!!!
- All We Are (Ex-Factor Duet Book 2) by Elisabeth Grace <— LIVE!!!
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Skipped a Beat (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll Book 2) by J.B. Salsbury – April 29th 2019
- Too Dangerous (The Lewis Cousins Book 5) by Bethany Lopez – April 29th 2019
- Halfway Girl by Tessa Bailey – April 29th 2019
- Letting You Go by Jordan Marie – April 29th 2019
- American Witch by Thea Harrison – April 29th 2019
- Needing Forever VOL 1: Part of The Rocker… Series Universe by Terri Anne Browning – April 30th 2019
- Tangled Up in You (The Shaughnessy Brothers Book 7) by Samantha Chase – April 30th 2019
- A Prince on Paper: Reluctant Royals by Alyssa Cole – April 30th 2019
- Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – April 30th 2019
- Taken (Deep Ops) by Rebecca Zanetti – April 30th 2019
- Fluffy by Julia Kent – April 30th 2019
- Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires Book 2) by J.S. Scott – April 30th 2019
- Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC Book Four): A Motorcycle Club Romance (Ravage MC Rebellion Series 4) by Ryan Michele – April 30th 2019
- Claiming Tuesday (The Next Generation Book 4) by Riley Edwards – April 30th 2019
- Before Ben by Cynthia Eden – April 30th 2019
- Under the Northern Lights by S.C. Stephens – April 30th 2019
- Ignite: A Dark Kings Novel by Donna Grant – April 30th 2019
- Dump and Chase (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation Book 1) by Toni Aleo – April 30th 2019
- Debase (Elite Bratva Brotherhood Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – April 30th 2019
- Dragon Slayer (Sons of Rome Book 3) by Lauren Gilley – April 30th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).