BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! K. BROMBERG’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! SINGLE DAD ALERT… She started a “Hot Dad” contest in a magazine and she once broke this one’s heart! ROAR! 😉 Worth the Risk ➔➔➔➔
“…But the one thing I never expected to happen, happened: Contestant number ten, Grayson Malone. Hello, Mr. Difficult. And did I mention sexy as hell?
Unfortunately he knows me. The old me, anyway. And while we might be older now, I remind him of before. Of the woman who broke his heart, who hardened him, and who left him alone to raise the cutest little boy I’ve ever seen…”
Happy Monday!!! Yet another early bird list with goodies to tempt us and a few highlights of what will be going live at midnight!! I’ll be adding more to the list if anymore go live early (let me know if you see any). 😀
Also in case you missed these yesterday, don’t forget to check out one of our newest lists ➔ Reader Recommendations – Friends to lovers romance books. I’ll be adding more to this list, too!
AND my latest ➔ 4.5 star Book Review – Disturbing His Peace: The Academy by Tessa Bailey
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !
- Good Girl by Jana Aston <— JANA ASTON’S LATEST IS LIVE!! She’s trying to get her boss’s attention and he is SO MAD at her now… 😉 “…sometimes good girls want things that aren’t good for them. Or someone who isn’t good for them. Like their new boss. And sometimes they do very bad things to get his attention. Like sell their virginity in an auction. Who knew he’d be so very, very mad?...”
- Daddy Duke by Madison Faye <— LIVE!! “She’s off-limits. Inappropriate. A tease, a brat, a scandal waiting to happen, and a royal pain in my @ss. Oh, and she’s one more thing too: all mine. …She just doesn’t know it yet...”
- Cupcake Explosion (Cupcakes Book 4) by Bethany Lopez <— LIVE!! BETHANY LOPEZ ALERT!! “…For the first time in a long time, life is good. I’ve got a smokin’ hot motorcycle man as my fiancé, the best friends a woman could have, a couple of great kids, and things have been relatively quiet on the PI front. You know what that means… the other shoe was bound to drop sooner or later… Just when I was ready to settle down and plan the coolest wedding Greenswood has ever seen, the shit hit the fan, and hit it hard...”
- Engaging Mr. Darcy (An Austen Inspired Romantic Comedy) by Rachel John <— LIVE!!
- How To Marry A Werewolf: A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carriger <— LIVE!! GAIL CARRIGER ALERT!! Werewolves and humans… “…The monsters left Faith ruined in the eyes of society, so now they’re her only option. Rejected by her family, Faith crosses the Atlantic, looking for a marriage of convenience and revenge. But things are done differently in London. Werewolves are civilized. At least they pretend to be...”
- Sidecar Crush (Bootleg Springs Book 2) by Claire Kingsley and Lucy Score <— LIVE!!! Caroline recommends these!!
Caroline: I just finished reading Sidecar Crush by Claire Kingsley. She and Lucy Score are collaborating on a new series called Bootleg Springs set in rural West Virginia.
The first book by Lucy Score, Whiskey Chaser, and the second (Sidecar Crush) are rom-com at it’s best. Supposed to be a six book series with each other writing alternate books. Fantastic so far!!!
- Monster Love by Jeana E. Mann
- Scorpio by Lauren Landish <— SHE RECEIVED AN OMINOUS READING BY HER FORTUNE TELLER… HEARTBREAK FOR HER… “…But when I meet Scott Danger, the words come back to haunt me. His name even comes with a warning label. Handsome, rich, and sexier than any man should be, he’s pursuing me hard and fast. Little ol’ me, a bartender with a penchant for makeup and old country music. He’s dominant and seductive, a predator caged in gilded threads, and I want to run just so he’ll chase me...”
- Hitting It (Locker Room Diaries) by Kathy Lyons <— LIVE!! BASEBALL STAR ALERT!! “...During Spring Break three years ago, she and Rob shared a torrid night on the beach. And she’s wanted him again ever since. But everyone knows reporters and athletes don’t mix. Rob’s contract doesn’t allow him to talk to the press, and her job depends on it. Which is driving them both just a little crazy…”
- Tacet a Mortuis (The Elite King’s Club Book 3) by Amy Jones <— LIVE!!! AMO JONES ALERT!!
Robyn: I’m doing a Silver Swan and Broken Puppet reread this weekend, cuz guess what comes out Monday???? It would be Tacet a Mortuis, Elite Kings book 3 by Amo Jones! Can wait to see what these bad boys do in the next book.
- Planet Dragos: A Novella of the Elder Races by Thea Harrison <— LIVE!!! THEA HARRISON ALERT!! “…Pia’s latest pregnancy has become a daily challenge, her relationship with Dragos strained with argument. That hasn’t stopped them from achieving a compromise and traveling to Las Vegas to celebrate their friend Rune’s wedding to his mate Carling. From the moment they arrive, the trip goes awry…”
- Cross + Catherine: The Companion by Bethany-Kris <— LIVE!!! The crime boss and the hustling queen are back for one last goodbye …
- Last Call (The McLaughlins Book 4) by Shelli Stevens <— LIVE!! HE’S HER BOSS… “One, he’s her boss. Two, she’s ten years younger. Three, he’s sworn to never again leave his heart vulnerable…”
- Welcome to the Cameo Hotel by K.I. Lynn <— K.I. LYNN ALERT!!! “…With only three months left, everything was set. Then he walked in. What I thought was just a difficult guest toppled my life in ways I didn’t plan for. He was an a$$hole, demanding, and more alluring than should be legal. I had a path. He destroyed it. What now?”
- Dangerous: Delos Series, Book 10 by Lindsay McKenna
- Tailor Made by Tasha Lewis <— LIVE!!! HER BEST FRIEND SETS HER UP… “…Between working and my art, I have room for nothing else. That is until my best friend sets me up on Tailor Made: a website where I can design the perfect guy and my dream date. Crazy? I thought so too. Until he shows up and proves me wrong. It’s supposed to be just one night of fun, but in my life, things rarely go according to plan...”
- Coming For You by Alyson Reynolds
- Absinthe Of The Heart (Sins Of The Heart Book 1) by Monica James <— LIVE!!! HER FAMILY HATES HIM and they wanted each other so badly… “...Some may compare it to a Shakespearian tragedy, as our surnames have fated our future, but when a single night changes my life forever, I can’t leave the City of Angels fast enough. Ten years later, I have atoned for my sins and return to Los Angeles a changed woman. I’ve come home to get married. But the moment London walks back into my life, one thing is clear. Ten years can’t undo that night—that single, sinful night when I gave into temptation—because I want to do it again…“
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Pull Me Close: Panic Series, Book 1 by Sydney Halston <— Leslie M is listening to a book I LOVED!!
Leslie M: I had some work to do around house today so I couldnt eread and started a new audio. Pull Me Close by Sydney Halston. I am really liking it so far!!
- War Storm: 4 (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard – May 15th 2018
- Power Player: Anti-Hero Game: Power Chain Book Two by Ryan Michele – May 15th 2018
- How to Walk Away: A Novel by Katherine Center – May 15th 2018
- Unlit (A Kingdoms of Earth & Air Novel Book 1) by Keri Arthur – May 15th 2018
- Guilty Sin (ALFA Investigations Book 4) by Chelle Bliss – May 15th 2018
- Vanilla & Vice (Empire Sevens Book 1) by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea – May 15th 2018
- Harvest Song (Otherworld Book 20) by Yasmine Galenorn – May 15th 2018
- Another One (Lighter Ones Book 2) by Aleatha Romig – May 15th 2018
- The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll – May 15th 2018
- The Cast: A Novel by Danielle Steel – May 15th 2018
- Piece of Work by Staci Hart – May 17th 2018
- Three Secrets: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller by Clare Boyd – May 17th 2018